An All-American Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by Max Geyser

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 20 - Navigate the dangerous curves of high school in the early 90s with Jake Parker as he overcomes a tragedy with friends, sports, sex and love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Slow  

FRIDAY, MAY 31, 1991

More punctual than ever, Lexie pulled the Hunter minivan down our long driveway. As the van pulled closer, I noticed Mitch was not in his usual place in the passenger bucket seat.

Mandy Prentice was in his place. This was odd, but nothing was ever ordinary when Lexie was involved.

As the van pulled up and I hopped in, I noticed all three girls were rocking their sunglasses. Mandy had identical aviators to both Lexie and my gorgeous girlfriend.

“Ladies,” I smiled as I slid next to Deedee and wrapped her up in a hug and a meaningful kiss.

“Muah!”

“I missed you, boyfriend,” she grinned, her cute dimples in full effect.

“I missed you too.”

“Awwwwwwww,” Mandy teased with extra syrup. “You two are so adorable.”

“It’s all her,” I stage whispered.

“He’s not wrong,” Lexie said tightly, but with a slight grin in the rearview mirror.

“So what’s the plan?” I asked casually.

“Well, there is the baseball game,” Mandy said airily.

“I don’t see any jerseys on you girls?”

“I never got one,” Mandy pouted. “But I don’t think these two want to go to the game anway.”

Deedee blushed a little. Lexie smirked as she pulled down our long driveway.

“Alright, is there a party?”

“Maaaaybe,” Deedee teased.

“You guys should have told me. I would have arranged for beer,” I complained.

“We have it all taken care of this time,” Lexie said flatly. “You took good care of us at the quarry. Let us take care of you this time.”

Deedee nodded with a predatory grin.

I shrugged. “OK, so then where’s Mitch?”

“At the game,” Lexie replied. “Didn’t want to miss his brother pitching again.”

I nodded at her in the rearview mirror in understanding.

That seemed to be all the information they would be providing, so I just relaxed back into the bench seat and leaned my head against my girl’s shoulder. She cooed as I snuggled up against her.

“Adorable,” Mandy sighed, sneaking a peek back at us.

Lexie mimed a finger down her throat and a queasy look on her face. Deedee kicked the back of her seat sharply.

I laughed hard at that. Deedee giggled as well.

“So where’s the party?” I queried impatiently.

“All in due time, Parker,” Lexie teased. “Burgers first.”

I could live with that. We pulled up to The Corner, which was not a happenin’ joint on that Friday night. Most were at the ball game, or wherever their early summer night might take them. There were only a couple of other tables taken.

We sat down at a booth, with Deedee sliding in first. Lexie followed Mandy into their side of the booth. A clearly bored Allison Grimes brought menus, stifling a yawn as she did.

“Hey guys!” she still put on a show of good service.

We ordered drinks, and I didn’t notice her sitting in another booth until Allison walked off with our drink orders, but I did my best to hide my reaction.

A flash of platinum blonde hair was peeking over one of the booths in my direction, and I made eye contact over my menu with Betsy Morris.

I couldn’t tell exactly who she was with, but it was a guy for sure. Was she on a date? Oh well, none of my business, really. “Whatcha gettin’?” Deedee drawled at me.

“Um, bacon double,” I answered after a pause. “What are you gettin’?”

“Pizza burger. Will you eat some of my fries?”

“For you, I could make that sacrifice,” I poured it on thick with my hand over my heart.

Deedee giggled, a pink hue rising on her dimpled cheeks.

“They’re so adorable it’s almost disgusting. You’re right, Lexie,” Mandy complained with a grin.

Allison came back with our drinks. Deedee and I were sharing a malt again. Allison took our food orders, and I couldn’t help but notice a set of blue eyes on me again. Betsy and I locked eyes once again, before she quickly looked away.

“An order of fried pickles for the table,” Lexie drawled.

“Fried pickles?” I asked with skepticism.

“You’ll fall in love,” Lexie dared me.

I let Mandy and Deedee order, then asked for a double bacon cheese, with fries and handed Allison my menu with a smile. She ran off to put our orders in.

Deedee waited for me expectantly at the malt between us. I popped two straws open and pushed them both into the thick, chocolate malt. We leaned in close and sucked up malt at the same time, looking into each other’s eyes and grinning around the straws.

“OK, why did I come here with these two love birds?” Mandy faux complained.

“I know a handful of a guys who would kill to share a malt with you,” I leveled at Mandy, pointing at the malt for emphasis.

“Eh, I’ve had guys. I’m waiting for a man. And I want to share more than a malt,” she husked with a wicket little grin, pointing at herself for more emphasis yet.

Lexie laughed out loud and Deedee giggled with fresh freckles and a blush.

“OK, then I know even more guys who would buy you a malt and skip ahead to the good stuff. Not sure about men just yet. What do you expect from us?”

“I dunno, so many immature boys still, even the juniors, like at the pool,” Mandy complained.

Lexie agreed. “Boys, making fart noises and pulling on ponytails. It’s tiresome when there are men to be had.”

“Men to be had?” I laughed. “You’re going to get MEN arrested trying to date them.”

“Present company excluded from the ponytail pulling and fart noises,” Lexie said almost warmly.

That was the closest to a compliment I think the icy girl had ever offered me. And the word ‘fart’ was very strange coming from Lexie’s mouth.

“Uh, yeah, I try, I guess.”

“Jake’s not like that at all,” Deedee admonished both girls.

I wasn’t exactly comfortable in this atmosphere of pure estrogen, but I tried to give as well I got.

“Lucky you got him first,” Mandy teased, looking at Deedee threateningly.

“Back off, bitch,” Deedee giggled. “He’s MY man.”

All three girls laughed at that.

“I suppose he’s a man, or as close as it gets for our class,” Mandy grumped.

“I’m sure you’ll find a nice man to boss around soon enough,” I teased the short raven-haired girl.

Just then, Allison was back with four small plates and “Fried pickles for the table,” she mimed Lexie with a giggle.

Well, they looked interesting. Crinkle-cut dill pickle chips in a golden brown batter with a couple of little plastic cups of ranch dressing.

Lexie grabbed one of the hot appetizers, swirled it in the creamy dressing and popped it into her mouth in a less than ladylike manner. She made a rapturous face, wiggled her eyebrows at me and then pushed the plate at me expectantly.

“Alright, alright, I’ll give it a try.

All eyes were on me as a snatched up a smaller crispy pickle chip and drowned it in the ranch for a few moments, then bravely tried it.

‘Oh, nice,’ I thought. ‘Crispy, salty, vinegary, and then creamy with the ranch.’

“I like pickles, so I don’t know why I didn’t think I’d like these,” I admitted.

“But are you in love?” Lexie asked airily.

“I’m going to need to put my mouth on a lot more before I decide,” I said, wiggling my eyebrows back at Lexie and giving Deedee a meaningful look.

Now it was Mandy’s turn to blush, which I wasn’t sure was possible.

Deedee was blushing a deep red, with freckles in full effect.

Suddenly, Betsy was standing at the table with the guy in tow.

“I hope you three ladies are keeping this one in line,” she chuckled.

“Hi Betsy,” I said warmly. “This is Mandy and Lexie, and I think you know Deandra.”

“Hi girls,” the beautiful blonde made a small wave.

“This is Royce,” Betsy blushed lightly.

“Hi, Royce,” I smiled.

Royce looked to be about 21, with longer-styled dark hair. He was well-dressed, handsome and around 5’11 with some beard stubble. Modelish? I guess. Kind of pretty for a guy in my estimation, but that could just be pure jealousy on my part.

“We’re doing our best to keep him in line,” Lexie filled in the awkward pause in the conversation. She was a master at such social graces.

I wasn’t.

“Have you two tried the fried pickles here? I just had one for the first time. Heavenly,” I exaggerated.

“Oh, I’m stuffed, Jake, but thanks,” Betsy waved me off.

Then Allison saved us all, carrying a big tray loaded with our burgers.

“Well, that’s our cue,” Betsy smiled. “Nice to meet you two, and see you two, Jake and Deandra,” she said awkwardly as she led Royce away.

We all waved goodbye. Allison put our burgers in front of us.

“Awkward,” Lexie said cooly.

“Now that,” Mandy groaned. “That is a man.”

“Psshhh!” the air escaped my mouth derisively. “That dude couldn’t change a tire if you spotted him four lug nuts.”

“I don’t need a tire change,” Mandy added wistfully.

I rolled my eyes and checked Deedee for her reaction.

“Jealous?” she smirked mirthfully.

“Of him?” I asked incredulously, jerking a thumb back to where he had stood. “Hardly. That dude probably had a salad.”

“Wanna bet?” Lexie leveled her gaze at me cooly.

“Absolutely. What’s the bet?”

“If I’m right, you owe me a favor. If you’re right, we’ll tell you where we’re going tonight.”

“That’s not worth it,” I shook my head, taking a bite of my burger. Oh, God, they made a good burger here.

Deedee was already trying to feed me fries. Mandy was rolling her eyes.

“Then what’s the bet?” Lexie asked impatiently.

“If that dude had a salad, you tell me the truthful answer to one question I ask you.”

“Deal,” she said decisively, and shoved her hand out at me.

“But you have to guess what he had if it wasn’t a salad, or it doesn’t count,” I added, holding my hand back from hers.

“Deal,” she said confidently. “He had a steakburger with everything on it.”

“Hold on a minute,” I laughed. “You think that guy had the biggest item on the menu? That guy?”

The steakburger was a full pound of grilled hamburger served with onions, peppers, cheese and bacon on it. It didn’t come with a side because no one could eat the side if they ate the whole thing anyway. Beast can take one on, but even he does so with abundant caution. I didn’t see this skinny clown carrying a to-go box. I felt confident.

I took Lexie’s smaller hand in mine and shook it firmly. “Deal.”

Allison was back to the table to check on us.

“Question,” Lexie smiled at Allison. “The guy with Betsy Morris, what did he eat?”

Allison had a sharp mind, and rarely forgot an order, but she had to shuffle through her tickets.

“Cobb salad,” she said quizzically. “Why?”

I slow clapped and laughed directly at Lexie for effect.

“As if!” Lexie complained.

The other two girls laughed out loud. Poor Allison was just confused.

“Sorry, Alli, she and I had a bet on what he ate. I guessed salad. She guessed steakburger.”

“Steakburger? That guy?” Allison covered her mouth with her hand. “He didn’t eat half the salad.”

“Told you,” I admonished no one in particular, and pushed a handful of salty, crispy fries into my mouth.

Lexie looked at me darkly. “Well, what’s the ‘one truth?’”

“Not right now. Just like you wouldn’t have cashed in your favor right now.”

Lexie’s eyebrows dropped and I knew I was right. Allison headed off for a couple of refills. Deedee fed me a crinkle cut french fry to my smiling delight, and even Mandy thought it was funny.

“Nope,” I looked at Lexie. “I’m going to put that one in my pocket for later.”

I took another big bite of my burger, hoping to finish it off before it got cold.

Allison returned with three tickets and a refill for Mandy and Lexie.

Deedee and I were still working on the big malt.

Lexie and Alli were discussing something about getting off early.

We paid, and I made sure Allison had a nice tip.

We piled back into the van and I leaned into my girl once again.

“I’m stuffed,” I sighed. “But I can make room for a few beers.”

The girls all giggled at me, trying to stifle their laughter.

“What?”

“Nothing,” Deedee teased. “You still have no idea where we’re going.”

In truth, I didn’t, but the surprise couldn’t last that much longer.

“Oh well,” I shrugged. “I’m in good hands wherever we go.”

“Awwwwww,” Deedee sighed, and touched her finger to my chin dimple, then kissed it lightly.

“They’re like friggin’ cotton candy back there,” Mandy grumped again.

A knock came on the passenger side sliding door. Allison had just enough time to change and catch us before we left.

I slid the door open for her.

“I hope I don’t smell like the fryer,” she cocked her head apologetically, slipping past me into the back bench.

“They should bottle that. Would drive some us guys nuts,” I deadpanned.

“Noooo!” she complained. “I hate smelling like that place.”

“You smell good enough to eat,” Mandy teased.

I slid the door closed and Lexie fired up the van. We were off once again, and I had no idea where.

I didn’t have to wait long to find out. Just a few blocks away, Lexie pulled in front of a few houses and parked along the street, shutting down the van. “Who lives here?” I asked.

“Lea lives here,” Allison blurted out.

“Alli!” the girls complained.

“Jake was totally in the dark,” Deedee giggled.

I just shrugged. Lea Rens was one of our classmates and someone who sat at the big table with us. She was a taller, talkative girl with long, dirty blonde hair in her ubiquitous ponytail. She was very much an athlete, playing basketball and volleyball, with track thrown in for good measure. She wasn’t precisely my type, but she had pretty blue eyes and an angular, modelish face.

The five of us exited the van, and I followed the always-confident Lexie up the driveway of a split-foyer home. I was hand-in-hand with Deedee. Mandy and Alli followed along. I had no idea of what to expect.

Lexie rang the doorbell, and waited with her hip thrust out to the side.

I was a little surprised to see an older man, likely Lea’s father answer the door.

“Come on in,” He said with a friendly smile. “They’re all downstairs.”

Lexie strode in confidently. The rest of us followed Lexie down the stairs.

The five of us stepped down into a large family room, with a big TV playing MTV to a room full of about six other bored teens.

“Lexie!” Lea squealed, then greeted the rest of us just as excitedly, doling out hugs as if it had been months since school had ended.

Allison was reunited with her boyfriend Chad Woody, already in attendance. Autumn Kent, Lea’s best friend, was splayed out in a beanbag chair in the corner, her mop of curly red hair laid out around her head. My baseball teammates Chris Anders and Corey Blank were sitting on the floor, fiercely playing a football game on the Nintendo on another smaller TV screen.

This basement was a sweet setup for any teen, even more so for a girl. There was even a card table in a corner with some snacks and soft drinks. I could tell this would be a dry party.

Since the surprise was over, Deedee spilled the beans to me.

“Lea has these little mini-parties once in a while. Her parents let her have about twelve or so people come over.”

I nodded in understanding, but I wondered how many of these had happened without my knowledge before. Also, if I were a single guy, I’d call this party a target-rich environment.

“This is why we laughed at you for thinking about bringing beer,” Deedee grinned at me.

“Yeah,” I blushed. “That would have been awkward at the front door.”

Three couches framed the room, with a square coffee table in the center, and the TV was the centerpiece of an entertainment center at the far wall. One door was open, apparently to Lea’s room, the other closed. This room seemingly took up about a quarter of the size of the whole home. Nice layout.

“Jake, welcome to my house,” Lea said breezily.

“Thanks for having me,” I said politely.

“Once in a while my parents let me host a small party, to keep me out of trouble, I think,” she said conspiratorially. “No sex, drugs or rock and roll.”

The Black Crowes were on MTV at that moment.

“Careful now,” I pointed at the TV. “That appears to be rock and roll.”

Lea giggled and slapped me on the arm. “You know what I meant.”

Deedee pulled me to one of the couches and plopped down, yanking me down with her. She snuggled into me and purred.

“Does this ever stop?” Mandy complained to Lexie.

“You said we were cute earlier,” Deedee tutted at Mandy.

Lexie rolled her eyes, and turned to talk to Lea.

The idea of no sex tonight held no appeal for me. I’d even stashed a condom in my wallet in case things got hot and heavy. I gave Deedee a mock pout.

“She said no sex,” I batted my lashes at Deedee.

“Awwwww, poor baby,” she cooed at me. “You weren’t going to tonight anyway,” she grinned. “My visitor,” she whispered.

‘Ah shit,’ I thought.

“It’s OK,” I admitted. “You know I can wait.”

“Best boyfriend ever,” she smiled, kissing my chin dimple.

“Ugh,” Mandy complained. “Get a room.”

I pointed toward Lea’s room helpfully.

“Oh no!” Lea said quickly.

“Just kidding,” I laughed, Deedee laughed along with me.

“OK, so what do we do here?” I asked innocently.

It was a good question. A few people were standing and chatting. Deedee and I held down one couch, while Woody and Allison held down the other. Autumn looked ready to fall asleep, but seemed to stir at my question. Chris and Corey were oblivious as the Cowboys and Steelers battled on the smaller TV they were glued to.

“Sorry, what?” Lea asked me.

“Um, just curious what we should do.”

“Well, have a party,” she said a little incredulously. “There’s snacks, and the TV and the Nintendo, and...”

“And people ready to sleep,” I finished for her, pointing at Autumn.

Lea looked a little hurt.

“No, no, I’m not saying we have to get wild, but maybe we should all do something together. Play a card game or something.”

Autumn sat up, fully in interest.

Lexie sighed. “He’s probably right. He does party more than the rest of us, so he knows.”

That wasn’t strictly true, but I knew boring when I saw it. Lexie and Mandy plopped into the open couch, leaving Lea to stand.

“I dunno, what card game can we all play?”

Slender little Autumn rolled out of the beanbag chair and stretched.

“Never have I ever,” she grinned with a raised eyebrow.

That might have been the most forward thing I’d ever heard her say.

A smile spread over Lexie’s face. Mandy raised an eyebrow.

“I dunno guys,” Lea said hesitantly.

“Well, it’s your house. Your rules,” I offered helpfully.

“Oh, it would be fun,” Lexie enthused. “Come on, get everyone around the coffee table!”

Lexie slid down the couch and folded over her legs to sit on the floor in front of the coffee table. Mandy quickly followed suit. Autumn grinned and plopped down on the open end of the square table with a thud. Deedee shrugged at me and slipped down to the floor. Allison dragged Woody down to the floor as well and I followed along.

Only Lea and the boys at the Nintendo weren’t at the table.

“OK, but we have to keep it down. I don’t want my parent’s to hear a word of this,” Lea admonished, before blushing and sitting down.

“Boys!” Lexie admonished.

“What?” Chris Anders complained.

“Get over here,” Lexie commanded.

Corey peeked over during his play selection. “For what?”

“We’re gonna play ‘Never have I ever.’”

Both Corey and Chris looked at the crowd at the table, then at each other.

“Nah,” both shook their heads.

“Wouldn’t be fair if they can hear but not play along,” Lexie grumped lightly.

“I don’t think they’ll hear a thing,” I said flatly.

“We’re fine,” Lea admitted. “Just keep it down.”

“So,” I asked the obvious elephant-in-the-room question. “How do we do this without beers?”

Lea groaned. “I have a table full of pop. Everyone go get some.

Everyone was up in a flash, grabbing a can of pop and sitting back down. I’d have to settle for a Coke this time. It wasn’t my preference.

“OK, who starts?” Autumn asked excitedly.

Her enthusiasm was uncharacteristic. Perhaps she’d been a little bored for a while.

“It’s Jake’s first time here,” Lexie said cooly. “Let him start.”

I shot a look toward Lexie, suddenly wondering if playing this game with her at the table was a good idea. Oh well, I had little to hide.

Everyone settled in around the table and looked at me expectantly. Chris and Corey’s refusal to play left this game very female-dominant, with only Woody and I representing the Y chromosome.

“Never have I ever...” I paused for a moment to think. Eight faces looked to me in suspense

“Never have I ever eaten sushi.”

My response was greeted with soft rush of exhales.

“That’s it?” Lexie teased.

“Did you mean that in some other way,” Mandy asked with her wicked grin.

“No,” I said flatly. “I’ve never eaten sushi.”

“Maybe there just aren’t a lot of things he hasn’t done,” Autumn added bravely.

I blushed a little at that, but noticed Lexie was the only one to drink, finally.

“How was it?” I asked Lexie.

“Oh, the sushi?” Lexie shot back. “There are no followup questions,” she winked at me.

There were giggles around the table at that.

“Who’s next?” Autumn asked excitedly.

“Deedee,” Lexie looked expectantly at my girlfriend.

“Never have I ever ... Driven a tractor,” she blurted out.

“I can fix that easily,” I said before taking my first sip of Coke.

Woody joined me. None of the girls did.

Autumn was up next and was thinking hard.

“Never have I ever been completely naked with someone of the opposite sex,” she blushed at a level of redness unseen even in Deedee.

I sipped. Deedee sipped. Mandy sipped. Surprisingly, both Woody and Allison sipped, with both of them blushing in embarrassment as well. Lexie and Lea did not sip, but made teasing noises at Alli and Woody.

The fun level had indeed been turned up a notch, and I saw a side to Autumn I’d never seen before.

“Woody, your turn,” Lexie admonished, clearly wanting the fun to continue.

“I’m thinking,” he complained.

“Never have I ever been in the girl’s locker room,” he finished quickly.

All the girls sipped. Woody and I did not. He made that easy.

Everyone looked to Alli expectantly.

“Never have I ever been totally naked in a car,” she grinned, blushing lightly.

I sipped, wondering if I might need a few more cans of Coke if the questions kept up in this direction. Deedee raised the can halfway to her mouth, then put it back down after a moment of thought. Mandy sipped.

I gave Deedee a questioning look.

“I was always wearing at least something,” she shrugged with a blush.

“NO followup questions,” Lexie literally snapped her fingers at me.

“I didn’t ask anything,” I laughed.

Mandy was up and deep in thought.

“Never have I ever had sex at school.”

No one moved a muscle, then I took a sip.

The intake of gasps was palpable.

“Where did you have sex at school,” Mandy asked before anyone could stop her.

“No followup questions,” I teased with a shit-eating grin.

Deedee gave me a sly grin, but had to know who I’d done that with. I wasn’t ashamed, just feeling a touch picked on.

Lexie was up.

“Never have I ever had a three-way,” she grinned, already looking at me.

I held the can for show, inspecting it before taking a quick sip.

“Not exactly a secret after the quarry party, Lexie,” I shrugged.

Mandy was giving me a wicked grin. Lea looked a little pale, but it was her turn.

“Never have I ever drank more than one beer in a night,” she intoned.

Everyone else at the table, even Autumn, took a sip.

It was already my turn again. I was a little tired of being picked on, but this game was tough for me to do battle, as I was a little ahead of the curve on most things.

“Never have I ever...”

I wanted to find something to get after the girls with, but I was struggling to find something I hadn’t done. Then it dawned on me.

“Never have I ever had had a cock in my mouth.”

Woody chuckled. I let my eyes wander around the table. Deedee took a sip. Mandy practically chugged a drink. Lexie sat cooly, but reluctantly took a drink. Allison didn’t move a muscle. Then Autumn lifted her can to her mouth with a grin, and a took a long sip.

“Whoah!”

Most of us all had that same shocked reaction. Pale, waifish Autumn, just shocked us all, her hazel eyes shining. It was like boisterous Lea and Autumn had changed places for tonight.

Lea had her mouth wide open at her best friend. Autumn smiled and blushed at the same time.

To break the silence, I reached over Deedee and held my hand up for a high-five.

Autumn giggled and slapped her palm onto mine.

“Holy shit,” Lea gasped, then covered her mouth at her own profanity.

“It was last summer at church camp,” Autumn said quietly.

“There are no followup...”

“Shut up!” I whispered harshly at Lexie.

Autumn looked around the table and must have sensed this was going nowhere until we heard more.

“OK, yeah, church camp,” she blushed. “We were playing truth or dare, and there was this boy I liked. I was dared to take a boy into another room with a lock on it and do whatever I wanted with him.”

Outside of the noise of the Nintendo, you could have heard a pin drop in the room. All eyes were on the painfully quiet girl as she let her story unfold.

“Anyway,” she blushed a deeper shade of red. “I took him into the room and locked the door. I let him kiss me, and stuff, and we had all the time we wanted, so I said if he showed me his, I’d show him mine.”

Eyes were wide open. No one dared breathe. Corey and Chris were oblivious to the shy redhead baring her most private secret.

“So we did that,” she giggled. “And he was all, I dunno, hard I guess.”

She covered her mouth to stifle a giggle.

“Soooo, I decided I would try it and I did,” she finished quickly, then covered her blushing face.

No one dared speak, but eyes were wide, mouths were open.

“Let’s switch to truth or dare?” I said, only half kidding. Deedee popped me in the shoulder.

“We will not be playing that in this basement,” Lea admonished quietly.

“I go to the wrong church,” Woody joked. Allison slapped his shoulder similarly.

We all rolled with laughter.

“Woody, you’re up,” Lexie pointed, obviously wanting to keep the game going.

“Truth or dare?” I teased.

“We are NOT doing that,” Lea grumped.

“Just kidding.”

Woody seemed lost in thought, trying to come up with something. Then, like a bolt of lightning, genius struck him.

“I’ve never, no wait...” He stalled for a moment’s time. “Never have I ever had to spit or swallow.”

He grinned at his own brilliance, and cast a knowing look at poor Autumn.

Deedee took a sip with a flourish. Mandy chugged the last of her Coke. Lexie took a rather reluctant sip. Lea sat frozen in place, as did Allison.

A sly smile spread over Autumn’s face as she put her can to her lips and took a dramatic swig.

“Ahhh,” she savored the drink dramatically.

“Autumn, you little slut,” Lea gasped as quietly as her surprise would allow.

“That does NOT make her a slut,” Mandy challenged.

The room was alive with giggles, gasps, and grins.

“Which was it?” Lexie cut through the din in a soft tone.

“There are no followup...”

“Shut up!” Lexie leveled at me.

All eyes were on Autumn again, who seemed to be ready to tell all for just the cost of admission once again. She fidgeted a little, squirming in her seated position on the floor, before leaning both palms on the table.

“I guess I didn’t expect it, so I didn’t know exactly what to do,” she admitted quietly. “But yeah, after it happened, I just sort of swallowed it.”

“Guys,” Lea interrupted before anyone else could ask another question. “We have to promise to keep all this a secret.”

There were murmurs of agreement and some of disagreement, but as we were all keen to hear anything Autumn had to say, we all sharply brought our attention to her again.

“Nope,” she said softly. “I don’t care who knows. I didn’t say his name. I’m almost 16, and I’m going to be a sophomore and it’s OK for me to have more mature relationships.”

That sentence, in its entirety, was likely more words strung together than I’d ever heard from her before this night, and they were profound. I had an entirely new respect for the quiet girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.