An All-American Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An All-American Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2018 by Max Geyser

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 18 - Navigate the dangerous curves of high school in the early 90s with Jake Parker as he overcomes a tragedy with friends, sports, sex and love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Slow  

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 1990 HOMECOMING

A new week had made life all good again. We played a freshman football game Monday afternoon. I dominated at defensive end with a pair of sacks and four solo tackles. I made a nice catch at tight end for twelve yards. We won 35-6.

It was our first Homecoming Week, and my friends and I were learning the traditions. Monday had been White and Blue day. We dressed accordingly. Tuesday was 70s Day, and I raided dad’s closet for a wildly-printed polyester shirt with a wide collar. It was a big hit. Wednesday was wild hair day. Mom painstakingly shaped my hair into a spikey mohawk, with tons of gel. My hair wasn’t really long enough to really get the job done, but the effort was there.

Thursday was Toga Day. Mom was there to help again, with an old sheet cut and wrapped to fit off one shoulder. Mel loved that outfit, constantly touching my shoulder and bicep. Mikey, Beast and Tree joined me for a photo for the school paper. Not everyone had participated as fully as we had on Toga Day.

Finally, it was Friday, and it was Dress Up Day. I opted for a light blue dress shirt over gray slacks, with a skinny red tie. This was a day I could rock as well.

Mikey walked on the bus in a full wool suit like he was headed to a funeral. I had a good laugh, but he took it in stride.

But then there was Melody. Mel had her hair up atop her head in big curls, and wore a slinky little black dress that ended just above her knees. Over her sexy neck, she wore a black lace choker that had a little necklace pendant hanging from the center of it. She’d applied a lot of makeup this morning, and the effect left her with dark, smokey eyes. Her lipstick was unmistakably red. She finished off the look with black, spike heels, making her a couple of inches taller. I had enough time to recover from Mike’s funny look to be suitably turned on by my girlfriend’s sexy attire. She looked good enough to eat.

I stood up to let her sit inside my bus seat. She chanced a quick hug with a ‘come fuck me’ look before sitting down.

“You look sexy,” she cooed, running her fingers up my tie to my neck.

“You look incredible,” I gaped at her, my eyes wide.

“Oh, this old thing?” she chirped, then giggled for effect.

“If you wear that tonight, I won’t be able to keep my hands off you,” I warned.

“Promise?” she giggled.

I wanted badly to kiss her right there, but settled for pressing my right hand between her knees. That was generally how we spent the bus ride anyway.

Yes, all was well again this week, mostly because Mel had shifted back into a good mood. That seemed to dominate my own moods.

I joked with Mikey and chatted with my beautiful girlfriend as the bus wound through the countryside, now stopping at the Ray Ranch.

I couldn’t see her full outfit until she was just a few seats away, but it took my breath away.

Shelby wore what I can only describe as country formal. She wore an off-white dress that hugged her torso, with uplifting cups encasing her small, firm breasts. It left her shoulders entirely bare. The frilly dress widened out at her hips to flare playfully, and ended at knee length, exposing her small but muscular legs. She topped off the look with off-white cowboy boots. She had applied light makeup, showcasing her piercing blue eyes and her long locks of brunette hair were rolled into huge curls that streamed over her shoulders and down the middle of her back.

She blushed lightly as all eyes were on her. I had no idea she had it in her, and she looked amazing.

Shelby demurely sat down in the short bus seat across from Mel and me, smiling shyly.

“That’s a great look for you,” Mel gasped, gushing over her younger friend.

“Wow,” Mikey drawled, his face drained of color.

“Shelbs, I had no idea,” I shook my head.

“Thanks,” she blushed, looking like a shy little country angel.

I had on one side of me a gorgeous girl dressed like an angel, and to the other side of me, a gorgeous girl dressed to make the devil blush. It was like having one of each on my shoulder. One was my best friend. One was my first lover.

We chatted about the dance coming up that night, and hoped everyone was dressing up as much as we were. Mel seemed to want to dominate my attention, and nibbled at my earlobe to get it. The devil she was, she pressed my hand deeper between her thighs, giving me a look of promise for later.

The bus pulled into school, and I got an appraisal of the other side of Shelby as she walked off the bus. The dress dipped down her back, exposing her creamy skin. Her bell-shaped horse-rider bubble butt swayed in her playful little dress in front of me. Those cowboy boots made her legs look sexy as well. Sure Shelby was my best friend, and I rarely thought of her in a sexual way, but I did sometimes notice her hot little body. I’m still just a guy, you know? Today was one of those days. Even holding my sexy girlfriend’s hand as we walked into school, I couldn’t help but wonder if every girl was going to dress up and move a couple of numbers up the ten scale.

Many did.

As per usual, Mel walked with me holding hands through the freshman hallway. We stopped at my locker for a quick smooch, and then she headed for the sophomore hallway.

I could not help but notice some of the girls in my class. Mandy Prentice was stunning in an almost scandalous little number. It was red, and molded tightly to her body from neckline to mid-thigh. I wasn’t sure this thing was going to pass the dress code for the day. The red dress showed off the short girls’ big tits, and short black hair.

Alexis Hunter wore a full-length sparkly formal gown in emerald green. It wasn’t terribly flattering to her form, but the color set off her green eyes. Her usual jet-black ponytail was braided into a crown around her head, with the rest hanging loosely behind her. If she was going for regal and elegant, she nailed it. Others were sexing it up a bit more.

But it was Deandra Vant Hull who announced her presence that day. She was also in a sparkly green dress, but it was form-fitting and ended just above knee length. One could always tell Deedee had a chest on her, but this dress left no doubt as the plunging neckline provided a tantalizing glimpse at the best cleavage in our class, maybe in our entire school. The dress wrapped around her neck, but opened in an oval at the front to expose much of her creamy skin. She wore a little makeup around her eyes, and her freckles were in full effect from all of the attention she was getting. Her smile brought cute dimples to her cheeks, and she’d actually straightened her red locks of hair, and had it flowing over her shoulders.

I don’t know how anyone was going to pay any attention in class today.


Through the day, I noticed the juniors and seniors were not taking Dress Up Day nearly as seriously as the underclassmen were. Maybe they knew something we didn’t, but we were having fun with it.

Lunch was humorous, with girls attempting to sit down at the long bench tables in formal dresses. I helped Mel cautiously climb her legs over the seat to sit down to my right, and did the same for Shelby, who always sat to my left.

Mikey looked miserable in his full suit, so he’d stashed the jacket in his locker and had already done away with the tie, leaving him looking like a disheveled waiter in black pants and a white dress shirt.

Both Beast and Tree had opted for dress shirts with no tie. The Wilson twins were in polo shirts and slacks, while Rachael Hudson wore a long dress. Vernon Donaldson wore a shiny, light gray suit with a black shirt and black tie. I wondered out loud if he confused today with Pimp Day, but the joke brought a lot of good-natured laughs.

At Study Hall, my nymphomaniac of a girlfriend was driving me to distraction. Sitting at her usual place a table away, she flirted shamelessly with me, even spelling out a note to meet her in the hall again.

I shook my head with a grin, denying her until she played her trump card. She parted the top of her purse and cautiously showed me some shiny black fabric loose inside. Her panties.

My jaw dropped open. She grabbed her purse and headed for the hall attendant’s desk. A second Friday in a row, and she was demanding sex in school again. She’d turned me on all day, and was giving me the full court press at the end of the day.

I gave her just a few minutes before I excused myself to the attendant’s desk and got a pass for the bathroom. I rounded the familiar empty corridor once again and stopped just in front of the theatre stage door. I looked both ways, then touched the doorknob just as Melody gently opened it from inside. She pulled me in and took my hand, once again leading me up the short stairs.

At once, she was on me as my eyes started to adjust to the darkness of the partitions and curtains backstage. The area had just been used Tuesday as part of coronation, where Katie Highland had been crowned Homecoming Queen. It looked like no one had been back here since.

Melody had both of her hands on my face, kissing me furiously. I could tell she was horny as hell, and she ran her hands over the front of my slacks, gripping my cock from outside the fabric.

Suddenly, she squatted in front of me, unzipped me and fished out my stiffening cock. She quickly slipped it into her warm, wet mouth. My knees buckled slightly, and a soft moan escaped my lips. I nearly slapped my hands over my mouth to keep myself quiet.

Mel gave me a quick and sloppy blowjob, then was back up in an instant to kiss my face.

“Fuck me,” she cooed, then turned around and lifted the hem of her dress up over her waist. She turned around and pressed her hands against the wall, her pert little ass on display in the dim light.

“You have to be quiet,” I whispered.

She nodded lustfully, biting her lip.

I took a quick step forward with my cock in my hand and let it slap up between her legs. She let out a soft moan, then reached back and slotted the head into her wet folds.

I pressed up inside her with no resistance, and she was as wet as I’d felt her in some time. I was still new to the sensation of genital on genital with no condom barrier, so it took me a moment to find my focus and begin a rhythm. I gripped her just above her hips, forcing her into me with a medium pace.

Her breathing quickened, but she did her best to be silent. I took a chance and quickened my pace, careful not to let our flesh slap together and make too much noise. She felt incredible inside, soft, hot and wet. I felt like I could let go at any moment. She writhed against me in pleasure and frustration, holding herself up with both palms flat on the wall.

I reached my right hand forward and gripped her breast through her lacy dress, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

That elicited a moan a little louder than I’d like to hear. I felt like I was going to start sweating if this took much longer. She sensed my frustration and took her right hand off the wall, slipping it under her bunched up dress to rub her clit.

I bit my lip and increased my pace to as hard as I was willing to fuck her in a place we could be caught. She ground her hips back into me with each thrust and bit down on her lip as she diddled herself to a silent, shaking orgasm.

With that, I let mine go. The tingling sensation taking over my body as my balls tightened and launched forth a healthy load of scalding cum into her pulsating walls. She went rigid against me as she felt my orgasm.

Realizing I’d been holding my breath, I gasped out much louder than I would have liked to, huffing and puffing like I’d just ran a half mile. Melody quietly shook through another orgasm as I held her hips tightly in place.

We had both calmed down some when Mel leaned back from the wall and reached up to kiss me. We tongued each other hotly for a few moments before she pulled away from my cock.

She squeezed her legs together and grabbed her purse. She pulled out a couple of tissues to blot herself up, then looked at me coquettishly before bending at the waist and slurping my messy cock into her mouth.

I staggered and gave up a soft moan again as she went about her work, cleaning our mixed flavors from my softening prick. The head was sensitive, and it was almost painful, but she pulled away with a lewd slurp.

“Good to the last drop,” she whispered with a slutty look.

We gathered ourselves together, smoothing out clothing and untangling a few of Mel’s hairs before peeking into the hallway. The coast was clear, and each of us headed to the bathrooms.

Mel took a quick visit to the nurse for an aspirin as well.

I handed in my hall pass and sat back down in front of Beast.

He tilted his head to the side, and a wide grin formed over his mouth.

“This going to be a thing every Friday?” he teased.

“What?” I asked in mock innocence.

“Oh nothing,” he challenged in a whisper. “Just wondering if you and Mel will be sneaking off every Friday to BLOW off some steam.”

My eyes widened and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

“Oh this is new,” Beast chuckled quietly as Mel sat down demurely at her chair. “She got off this time too.”

“Shhhh!” I softly admonished him, hoping his antics weren’t going to put an end to future liaisons.

He just chuckled under his breath and waved me off. The big man was sure perceptive.


Mom dropped me off at school just before the game.

“What time does the dance end?”

“Eleven,” I confirmed.

“Am I picking up Melody too?” mom asked with a smile.

“I don’t think so,” I shrugged. “We didn’t really discuss it. I assume she has her own ride.”

“OK, just checking,” mom smiled. “Have fun at your first high school dance.”

I rolled my eyes and made a hasty exit from the Thunderbird.


That night, County West would take down Valley South for a fairly easy 30-12 win. As freshmen, we were relegated to the stands, but we represented our class loudly.

“Ninety-four! Ninety-four! Ninety-ninety-ninety-FOUR!”

Melody would shout her 93s louder, in my face, and I’d drown her out the next round. We had fun. Real fun. We had our ups and downs as a couple, but Homecoming was a definite up.

After the game, the players got a half hour to shower and get ready, and the dance got going.

There was pizza. There was a DJ. There were teachers working as chaperones.

A big group formed with about half the freshman class, nearly all my friends close by.

They gave us a little time to attack the pizza, then the DJ got rolling.

“Everybody, everybody!” by Black Box actually got everybody dancing, and things just kept rolling from there.

There was Aerosmith, there was Poison, there was some Garth Brooks creeping in, but the hot song of the time, and that night, was “Blaze of Glory” from Bon Jovi. Everyone was mixing around and dancing together. Then the lights shifted, the atmosphere changed entirely, and Mariah Carey’s “Vision of Love” started.

Couples instinctively paired off, Singles instinctively headed for refreshments, or waited just an extra moment to catch an eye.

My Melody threw her arms around my neck, wrapped her body against mine and swayed to the beat. I held her hips and let her grind her hot little body into me. I was still in my dress shirt and tie. She was still in her sexy black number. There was a high school gym full of people, of couples, and of singles. But I doubt anyone there looked more in love than we did, and the smiles around us made it clear.

We danced closely through “It must have been love” from Roxette, and even through the awful “Nothing compares 2 U” from Sinead O’Connor. I was ready for something up-tempo, but the DJ had something else entirely in mind.

“Chains,” by Patty Loveless, got a surprising number of single girls back to the dance floor. Mel and I took that as a cue to take a break.

Shelby, in her angelic country gown, intercepted us.

“Can I borrow him?” she smiled, already grabbing my arm.

“Just don’t wear him out,” Melody laughed.

Shelby yanked me to a group of our female friends, and did her best to teach me to lead her in a two-step.

Growing up, country music was something my grandparents on both sides played in their 8-track players, or I heard floating lazily through the air in the race shop. I didn’t care for it. I didn’t care much either for this new generation of country music just coming out, but the reaction from the girls had me second-guessing.

This country kick was going to keep going, as “Dancy’s Dream,” from Restless Heart was next.

Now, I got an education. The girls got into a formation, each about a yard and half apart and made the same dance moves, stepping forward, sideways and back to the beat, complete with foot stomps and hand claps at the same time. It was like they’d been drilling to do this, but I would learn later they were all line dancing, and it was just getting to be quite the craze at the time.

I watched in fascination, but I didn’t want any part of it. Shelby tried to walk me through the steps, laughing out loud the entire time, but I begged her off and just watched a couple dozen girls dance in near unison, the ones with less experience taking places out on the edge of the group, and learning the steps as they went. Once she gave up on me, Shelby took her place to the front and led the dance moves, many others watching her for clues on how to hit their steps.

The Judds’ “One Man Woman” was next, and the line dancing crowd got a little larger. “Friends in low places” brought a little more excitement to the lines. I stepped back to the tables for another slice of pizza and to find Mel. She was watching the big group dance with a grin, and gave me a little smooch as I found her. She put her arm around my waist as I scarfed a slice of pizza.

“How long are we staying?” I asked innocently enough.

“Not much longer if they keep playing country,” Mel grinned.

I nodded with a mock eyeroll. We both preferred rock, but other forms of music could make me move.

The last line dance ended, and the DJ took things in an entirely different direction.

“Do Me!”

Bel Biv DeVoe got things back on pace in a big hurry. Everyone was back on the dance floor.

Mel wanted to hold me close, but I wanted to dance this one out. I started the side-to-side steps, with arms-up hip thrusts to the beat. I’d spin around and start over every three rounds. She caught on, and danced next to me, making the same moves. Mikey caught on next, jumping to my other side and stepping to the beat and thrusting in time with us.

Laughter rang out as we put on a little show. More friends joined in, dancing across from us, even Beast and Tree were stomping to the beat and singing along. I knew Beast had this song on cassette.

“Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, OH NO!” we sang out loud in unison. We were having an absolute blast, and as it turned out, this DJ was just getting things started.

One set of “Do me baby” lyrics blended right into another set of “Do me baby” lyrics and we all went nuts.

The DJ took us right into “The Humpty Dance,” and absolutely everyone was busting a move. I loved the song, hell, I still love the song.

It was an easy dance to pull off, even for the most Caucasian of us. You plant your feet wide, and simply thrust twice to each side to the beat. Criss cross your feet twice, and start over.

I got my circle doing it within seconds, then I took an invisible microphone and showed ‘em all I knew every single word to the song.

Yes, yes, I prefer rock, metal, anything guitar-driven, but there was something really fun about hip hop before it got all violent. You could dance to it easily, and everyone had fun.

Just when I thought I didn’t have anything left, the DJ took The Digital Underground and blended it right into LL Cool Jay’s “Mama Said Knock You Out.”

Well, there was no stopping the whole crew. I brought the side steps and hip thrusts back, just modifying it a little. The beat is identical. Every three rounds, the spin move, but this time, a double criss-cross every other time. Others caught on. Shelby wasn’t the only person who could lead a dance.

My group was loving it again. We were all cheering, singing and getting sweaty. And since absolutely everyone was on the dance floor, the DJ went with “Love Shack” from the B-52s.

I’d hardly noticed, but the dance had whittled down by at least half, with the numbers dominated by our freshman class. We were still at it, but many of the upperclassmen had left the party already.

“I have to go soon,” Mel practically yelled into my ear over the din of the dance, tapping at my watch for effect. “Save me one slow dance.”

She didn’t have to wait long. The DJ took it down several notches and back a couple of years.

Warrant’s “Heaven” divided the dance into couples and singles once again.

Mel was on me before I could start to look for her, wrapping her arms around me. We found the easy slow beat and swayed back and forth, like any other couple on the floor. It felt to me like a junior high dance from the two previous years, but there was no Mel and me at the time. Sure, I’d take a dance or two with girls in my class, but there was no love or relationship. This was what I’d missed, and I was a suddenly a little sad we hadn’t been together longer. Time wasted, I guess.

Meanwhile, Mikey and Shelby were awkwardly taking a slow tour of the dance floor. Sheby’s arms at maximum length at the top of his shoulders, and Mike’s hands stiffly on her hips.

A laugh escaped my lips and I turned so that Mel could see what I was chuckling about.

I watched her eyes get big and she laughed out loud as well.

The song ended, and Mel dared a full kiss right on the dance floor, something the chapparones would surely come and break up.

“I have to go,” she said a little sadly. I looked at my watch. It was 10:30. My parents would pick me up at 11.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.