An All-American Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Max Geyser

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 14 - Navigate the dangerous curves of high school in the early 90s with Jake Parker as he overcomes a tragedy with friends, sports, sex and love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Slow  

A strikeout, two walks, a single and a double. That’s how I did on a Friday night in front of a big home crowd. We played before the varsity game due to the rainout Tuesday. Mitch pitched a full game, but the game actually ended in the 6th at 12-0 on the mercy rule. Riverton was not good at baseball.

Mitch had a 3-run homer in the first. There were at least two scouts at the game to watch his brother, but there was no doubt he wanted to put on a good show as well. He certainly did.

I thanked mom and Josh for coming to my game and told them I was going to hang around for the second game.

“Don’t be out too late tonight, Jake,” mom intoned. “You have work in the race shop tomorrow.”

I escaped to the locker room and grabbed a shower, then sat behind Deedee to watch the varsity game.

She was happy to see me and gave me a little smooch.

I was surprised to see Beast and Tree join me. They’d seen the JV game.

“No homerun today, Parker?” Beast teased.

“Well, I didn’t know you guys were here, or I’d have called my shot for you.”

The Riverton varsity club was not much better than the JV team, but they had one outfielder scouts were interested in as well. We already had a 4-0 lead after two.

Two middle-aged gentlemen in the lower stands had radar guns on Mark Carter for every pitch. It was fascinating to watch them watch our team.

“Plans tonight, Parker?” Lexie leaned back and addressed me out of nowhere.

“Uh, not so far, I guess.”

“We’re going to The Corner after the game and then see where the night takes us,” she said cooly.

“Sounds fine to me,” I replied casually.

Deedee leaned her head straight back and gave me an upside down smile. I leaned in and gave her pouty lips a quick peck.

“Get a room,” Tree deadpanned in his best impersonation of Mike.

I let the boys know I’d be off with Lexie, Mitch and Deedee to The Corner. Beast said he had other plans, but would see me the next night.

The Saturday night party was a detail I still needed to work out.

“Beast, did your sister get beer yet?”

“Tomorrow morning,” Beast shrugged. “What do you need?”

I thought carefully for a moment.

“A case of Miller Lite,” I hedged. “But I bet it won’t fit in your cooler.”

“We have two,” he shrugged. “Besides, Tree wants the same.”

I dug around my wallet and produced a twenty dollar bill, handing it to him.

“For last week too,” I grinned.

“A pleasure doing business with you, Parker.”

“You guys have room for me tomorrow night?”

“Sure,” Beast grinned. “We’ll hit a few graduation parties before we head to the quarry. Be ready at 6.”

“Done.”

Mark Carter pitched a very nice complete game to a raucous crowd, and we won 8-1. I bid the boys a good evening and headed to the parking lot with Deedee and Lexie.

“Where’s Mitch?”

“Oh, his family will be celebrating tonight,” Lexie said evenly.

This felt immediately awkward as we got to the Hunter Caravan. Lexie popped into the driver’s seat and Deedee opened the sliding door, pulling me inside.

We took the short drive to our Main Street and parked as close as we could to The Corner. The place was jumpin’ as we walked inside. There were a few baseball players and fans celebrating and most tables looked full. Lexie disappeared into social butterfly mode immediately, leaving Deedee and me to fend for ourselves. That didn’t last long.

“Deedee! Jake! Come sit with us!”

Mandy Prentice was motioning for us to come join her table. She had Kim Nguyen with her at a long table for four, and another person with her back to us. Deedee led me by the hand with a big smile. I should have recognized the tall, athletic blonde as Lea Kent with her back to us. I pulled out the last chair for Deedee and started prowling for another chair.

Lexie was chatting with some upperclassmen as I spotted a couple of stacked chairs by the kitchen. I grabbed both and brought them back, setting each at the open end of the table, and finally sat down between my girl and Mandy.

“Ladies,” I greeted them all warmly.

“Hi, Jake,” a chorus of smiles greeted me.

“He’s such a gentleman,” Mandy cooed. “He pulls your chair out, he finds another chair for Lexie. He’s a keeper,” she nodded.

Deedee blushed bright red, her dimples in full effect.

I just shrugged. “My folks would kick my butt if I were less than a gentleman, so that’s what I try to do.”

“Could you, like, offer classes for the other boys in our class?” Mandy giggled, her deep brown eyes on me.

“Has someone treated you poorly,” I asked theatrically.

She giggled again. “No, not poorly, just not, like, special. He makes you feel special, doesn’t he?” she looked to Deedee for confirmation.

My girlfriend turned a touch more red.

“Oh yes,” she nodded. “He’s the perfect boyfriend.”

Kim and Lea had been almost silent, but were sitting there with dreamy looks.

“OK then,” I offered to cut the awkwardness. “Has anyone ordered?”

“Just drinks,” Mandy answered, clearly the most brave girl at the table. Just then, pretty blonde Allison Grimes rushed up to the table with a tray of sodas. “Deedee and Jake!” she chirped. Allison set the drinks down in front of the girls and gave Deedee and I a side hug from her standing position.

We each ordered a Pepsi and left her to her work. She would be busy tonight. She returned a short time later and we all put in orders. Lexie hadn’t made her way to the table yet.

“Should we order for her?” I asked Deedee.

“Nah,” she shrugged. “No one has to take care of Lexie.” she smiled.

The girls got into prattling about finals and summer plans. I quietly put my hand on Deedee’s thigh. She gave me a sly smile and covered my hand with hers, stroking it lightly.

“You two are adorable,” Kim piped up, a big smile on her face. “How much will you two see each other this summer?”

It was a question clearly neither of us had thought much about.

“Well,’ I said after a moment of hesitation. “I’m a pretty decent swimmer, but I might just need saving at the pool this summer.”

Deedee laughed at that, knowing she’d be working as a lifeguard for the summer.

“And I have a lot to learn about racing,” Deedee nodded, taking a sip of her pop through a bendy straw with her eyes on me.

Seemed settled to me. I shrugged and looked at Kim. “Not every day like school, I guess, but there we go.”

Onion rings, piles of fries and burgers were arriving as Allison deftly got our orders right as usual.

“Refills for anyone?”

All the girls needed a refill. I waved her off, digging into my bacon cheeseburger. Man, they made a good one here.

Lexie finally dropped into the chair across from me that I’d found for her.

“Sorry, got caught up,” she apologized, something I wasn’t sure I’d heard from her before.

Efficient Allison was back with refills and took an order for Lexie. Deedee was smiling and feeding me fries. Lea was wolfing down a pizza burger and onion rings. Kim was already offering a cleanly cut half of her cheeseburger to Lexie.

“Five girls by yourself, Parker?”

The honeyed voice sent a chill down my neck.

“Hi Katie,” I responded before even turning to her.

Katie Highland stepped up to the table, her arms folded over her chest. Good lord, she looked hot.

“You bringing this posse of girls to the quarry tomorrow night?”

All eyes from the table were on me.

“Actually, no,” I shrugged. “I told the boys I’d come with them. But it sounds like everyone wants to come,” I glanced around the table.

“We’ll be there,” Lexie agreed, with her usual charm. “But do take it easy on Parker here. He’s scared of you.”

I shot a look right at Lexie’s mirthful green eyes before turning back to Katie.

“Katie, could you make sure to save two seats for freshmen at the party. Lexie said she’s great at cards and really wants a seat at the table.”

All the fire left Lexie’s eyes as they turned icy cold on me.

“Absolutely, Parker. The more the merrier. We can’t wait to get you fucked up tomorrow night,” she grinned.

“Take it easy on him,” Karen came up behind Katie and smacked her on the ass playfully.

I gave Karen a broad smile. “Hi, Karen.” I actually got up from my seat and gave her a chaste hug before sitting back down.

“That’s three, Parker,” Katie sang with a seductive smile. “I plan to collect tomorrow night.”

Deedee stiffened in her seat.

“Bye, Parker. Girls,” Karen steered her recently-graduated friend away from us.

“She’s a predator,” Mandy said matter-of-factly. Deedee was quiet.

“She’s just fucking with him,” Lexie smiled. “No chance she’d go after a freshman.”

If nothing else, I trusted Lexie’s take on high school politics. There was simply nothing more important to her.

“We’re sophomores now, though,” Lea nodded.

Deedee could only look down. I put my hand over hers.

“You have nothing to worry about,” I smiled to my girlfriend. “I’d take you over her every time. Not that I think she’s serious anyway.”

She smiled a little and locked her deep blue eyes onto mine.

“No matter what happens tomorrow night, it’s you I want to be with,” I said in earnest.

“Perfect boyfriend,” Mandy said flatly into her cheeseburger.

With that, Deedee perked up a little more, then put her fingertip to my chin dimple.

“Yes he is.”


We settled the checks and I made sure Allison got a good tip. She worked very hard there.

Things got a bit more awkward when all six of us headed out to the van. Something unspoken had been shared, or I’d been left out of it.

“Uh, what are we up to?”

“Get in the van, Parker,” Lexie said cooly.

Deedee pulled the sliding door open once again, pulling me into the third-row seat. Mandy took shotgun, and tall Lea sat next to tiny Kim in the middle seat.

“I feel like I’m crashing girl’s night.”

Peals of laughter rang out. “We’ll just cruise for a while, Parker,” Lexie’s eyes were on the rear-view mirror. “You can’t get into much trouble back there.”

My cock thought otherwise, as Deedee was already running her hand over my thighs.

Lexie toured around our small town for a bit before finding her way to the gravel roads. Just a bit of the sun was still in the sky. A few farmers were still out in the fields. The girls in front of us were chatting and laughing. Deedee only had eyes for me.

“So when do you start at the pool?”

“Tomorrow morning,” she nodded. “Two days of training. I already passed the last class I needed.”

“I suppose I can’t bother you much while you’re working?”

“Probably not,” she said shyly. “But I get breaks, and I’ll just be happy to see you.”

I got a big goofy smile at that. She giggled again and touched my chin, before kissing me softly. I pulled back, thinking her short kiss was over. She groaned a little and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me back into her kiss.

I returned her kiss a little pensively. The van was full of people. I wasn’t sure I was up for a full makeout session with an audience this size.

I put my forehead against hers, catching my breath.

“What are you doing?” I asked quietly.

“Making out with my boyfriend,” she smiled.

“With the van full?” I asked meaningfully, glancing forward, where everyone was indeed sneaking a look but trying not to look.

“I don’t care,” she shrugged, pulling me into an electric kiss.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this girl had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her. I returned her kiss with as much fire as I dared, but I kept my hands to myself.

I could sense a little frustration in her as she moved her hands up my chest.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered. “You know I love being with you, but where do you think we’re going with this right now?”

She put her face squarely in front of mine.

“I miss you,” she pouted.

“We’re not riding to the party together tomorrow night, but I’m sure we’ll be able to find some time together,” I offered.

“Oh, I have plans for you already,” she grinned.

I smiled back and gave her a light kiss on the dimple, hoping I had quenched her flames a bit.

She simply grabbed me and planted another full-throttle kiss on my lips once again, her tongue spearing my mouth in search of mine. She knew how to get me revved up, and it was working. I kissed her back, but still kept my hands to myself.

She upped the ante, throwing her leg over my lap and straddling me, her face still planted to mine. As I returned her passionate kiss, I could sense the front of the van was entirely silent, with Lexie glancing into the mirror, Lea and Kim taking side glances behind her, and Mandy shamelessly staring back at the action from the passenger seat.

Deedee moaned into me and grabbed my wrists, pressing my palms over her luscious tits. I gripped and pressed them together as she nibbled my lower lip in pleasure.

I was torn between rising horniness and discomfort, when I felt the van slow and turn into a familiar little driveway. Lexie pulled the van over heavy bumps to park behind the familiar abandoned garage.

I was completely at a loss now. What was expected of me here? I was resolute this time. I was not here to be a showpiece, as it were. I simply wasn’t going past making out with this audience.

“Come on girls,” Lexie said dryly. “Let’s step out of the van for a bit.”

I started to relax immediately as doors opened and the girls filed out with some embarrassment.

“Parker, don’t make a mess back there,” Lexie added before closing the driver’s door.

I visibly relaxed, dropped my shoulders back and looked to Deedee’s smiling face as she sat perched atop my lap.

“What?”

Deedee just chuckled.

“We weren’t going to get naked with the van full,” she said mirthfully.

“I certainly wasn’t.” I added.

“But you will now,” she husked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I grinned.

I pulled her to me and did my level best to lay a kiss on her with the same heat she’d applied to me earlier. She moaned and ground her pelvis into me, my cock thickening to her attention once again. Her body was hot and in need. Her kisses were already frantic.

I got as aggressive as I’d ever been with Deedee and pulled the front of her shirt up and over her bra, letting the fabric bunch up on top of her tits. With that, I plunged my face into her cleavage, kissing her soft skin and inhaling her heavenly scent. I held her pendulous globes against my cheeks. She arched her tits into me as her head rolled back.

“Oh, God, Jacob,” she moaned at the ceiling of the van. “I missed this so much.”

She leaned down and kissed the top of my head as I kissed as much of her breasts as I could around the top of her bra. Aggressive once again, I slipped my hands under her cups and lifted the front of her bra up to her neck, exposing her hardening nipples. I hungrily enveloped her left nipple and areola into my mouth, moaning as I swirled my tongue around that hard little bud. My left hand pinched her exposed nipple as hard as I dared.

Deedee let out a higher pitched whine and held the back of my head tightly against her chest, her hips working a steady rhythm on my lap.

I switched my mouth and hands, making sure to pay equal attention to both of her glorious boobs. She was getting frantic, holding me tightly against her as she rocked on my lap.

“I want to taste you,” I said through a dry throat.

“Oh!” she moaned, wiggling harder on my lap.

“No, I want to taste you,” she whined. “I really want my next orgasm to be sex with you,” she said between breaths.

She was getting to me. I was feeling closer to this gorgeous girl than ever before. She was slowly changing how I felt about her.

“You like sucking me, don’t you,” I challenged, looking into her fiery eyes. “I love going down on you just as much, maybe more,” I whispered through gritted teeth. “Don’t make me wait to taste you again,” I begged.

She leaned back, gazing into my eyes with a slight smile, her eyes still fiery.

“Those girls aren’t going to wait outside the van all night,” she teased. “We don’t have time for both,” she shrugged.

“Then I want you,” I said firmly, no longer whispering. “Lay down on the seat and let me kiss you everywhere.”

She didn’t hesitate for a moment. She simply rolled off my lap and laid back against the left armrest and tore at the button of her skin-tight jeans. I was dropping my knees to the floor of the van and bringing my mouth to bear just as she dragged her pants and white panties quickly down her legs, stepping one foot out before I dove in.

This time I didn’t even pause to admire the beauty of my work area. I was familiar with it already. She had a gorgeous little peach of a pussy, with slightly protruding lips, begging to be kissed and suckled. I ran my tongue from as low as I could reach to the fuzzy top of her cleft. My tongue found soft wetness and the familiar tangy and slightly salty taste I craved.

For her part, Deedee went off. “OH, GOD!” she shuddered, already wrapping one leg around my back, her hands gripping the seat backs.

I was just getting started. I ran my hands up her thighs and looked into her eyes as I began lapping lightly at the top of her sex. She was primed. She was ready. This wasn’t going to take long.

She ran her fingers into my hair and pushed her pussy into my face, forcing me to keep licking right where I was. Her tummy was tense against my forehead as I went to work, sucking, licking and swirling my tongue over her clit.

Deedee sucked her breath in through gritted teeth, then held it as her hips bucked into my face.

I greedily sucked down and worked the rough top of my tongue back and forth over her.

“FUUUUUCK!” she cried as she bucked against my face, rewarding my mouth with fresh wetness as her body stiffened in orgasm.

Every muscle in her body clamped down stiffly, her hot body becoming completely solid.

I refused to relent, my face held tightly in place, I lapped away at her as best I could.

“Stop, stop!” she insisted between gasps for air, pushing my forehead back from her sensitive pussy.

I was up and on her in a hot second, kissing her pouty lips with hunger. She kissed back, hard, tasting her own nectar on my lips and tongue.

“I want you so bad,” I husked.

“I want you too,” she said with a whine in her voice, her kisses hungrier yet. “We can’t tonight though.”

The realization threw cold water on my burning desire. I put my forehead against hers softly, catching my breath as well.

“I know,” I said softly. “It’s going to be worth it though.”

I opened my eyes just as she did. A soft smile crossed both of our faces.

“Let’s get you dressed,” I chuckled. “You’re clothes are all over the place.”

It was true. Her shirt was practically choking her, with her tits peeking out of the bottom of her bra and her pants and panties were hanging off one dainty ankle.

She giggled as well, then pulled her shirt down with a blush and fresh dimple display. I sat back and let her pull her panties and pants back up. She straightened herself up a bit more, slipping her shoes back on.

Then she gave me such a look of adoration.

“You are so good to me,” she said flatly. Then she gave me a tender kiss on the lips, climbed over the seats and gave the horn one soft honk.

She climbed back over both seats with a big grin on her face and plopped down next to me, holding me tightly as the girls tentatively opened the doors, peeked in on us and then got back into the van.

“No mess, right Parker?” Lexie teased.

“Have I ever?” I said before I realized what I was admitting before a mixed crowd.

The rest of the girls had knowing, embarrassed smiles.

“True enough,” she admitted. “We’re going to drop you off first, Parker. You’re closest.”

“Thank you.”

Deedee pouted a little and gave me a few more soft kisses as Lexie exited the abandoned farmstead and headed off for my house.

The van was quiet again, and I realized Lexie had never turned the radio on. But I was distracted from that thought once again as Deedee held me and kissed me lightly again.

“You’re going to make me forget the van is full,” I threatened softly.

“Maybe I don’t care,” she dared me.

I slowed her kissing down once again and gave her a soft smile just as we started the trek down my long driveway.

“I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I whispered to her earlobe, nibbling it playfully.

She squealed softly and shoved me away.

Lexie put the van in park.

“First stop,” she said flatly.

Lea slid the van door open and I hopped out. Surprisingly, Deedee had followed me.

She wrapped her arms around me and planted one last searing kiss on my lips, her eyes open for all of it.

“Wooooooo,” the girls teased softly through the open van door as Deedee ended the kiss, her forehead on mine gently once again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I repeated.

I turned to head to the garage and chanced a look back. Yes, she was checking me out just like I always did to her.

It was just another night in my strange and ever-changing teenage life.


MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 1990

“Feel better now?”

Her sing-songy, melodic voice brought a smile to my face. I’d fallen back on the bed in a heap after she’d coaxed a pent-up orgasm out of me a just few short minutes after stripping and dropping to her knees.

I struggled to catch my breath and stared at the popcorn ceiling of Melody’s bedroom once again. We’d gotten back to our sex routine, and I was taking full advantage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.