An All-American Teenage Sex Life
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Max Geyser

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 4 - Navigate the dangerous curves of high school in the early 90s with Jake Parker as he overcomes a tragedy with friends, sports, sex and love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Slow  

“So how was, ‘just bowling,’” Mikey teased, complete with air quotes, as he landed in the bus seat next to mine.

I returned his jab with a bemused grin. “Fine, just fine.”

His eyes searched me over, sizing me up. He raised an eyebrow and leaned in.

“You got laid, didn’t you?” He accused, surprisingly quietly.

“I most certainly did not,” I said in mock indignation. “And I’ll thank you not to spread such rumors, sir.”

He burst into laughter, not sure if he’d guessed on the mark or not, but he was going to have fun with me either way.

“She’s a lovely young lady and I was a perfect gentleman for her. If I hear differently, I shall be forced to thrash you,” I teased. “Sorry, I was reading some Victorian-Era book last night. It’s sticking with me.”

“Right, right,” he laughed. “OK, what CAN you tell me?”

“We went bowling,” I teased. “It was no big deal. Just as I said.”

He was having none of it. “Come on, spill!”

“You’re my, one of my, best friends,” I hedged. “I’ll tell you more when the time is right.”

That seemed to placate him for the moment. I knew I’d have to address this at the lunch table as well, and it suddenly occurred to me that I wasn’t certain where I was supposed to sit for lunch. My table? Her table? Some neutral table to combine our crews? Were we even boyfriend and girlfriend? I wasn’t one used to school politics. I had my close friends, but I generally got along well with almost our entire freshman class, and many in the grades above and below. That kind of posturing wasn’t usually something I worried about. I got over that moment of panic, thankfully, and decided I was just going to play it cool like always.

Just then, we’d stopped at the Ray Ranch and Shelby scooted her boots past us to topple into the seat behind me.

“Morning, boys,” she drawled.

“Morning, Shelby,” we returned in unison.

“Sooo, Jakey, how was ‘just bowling,’” she quipped, adding her own air quotes. Mikey rolled with laughter.

“It was fantastic, Shelby. I’m so glad you asked,” I beamed mockingly.

“No, seriously, how did it go?” She grumped.

I looked both ways and leaned forward as if I were about to reveal man’s greatest secret. “I’m going to tell you both every single juicy detail.”

They both leaned in, the smiles evaporating from their faces as they looked at me in full attention.

“When hell freezes over...” I smiled cooly.

“Oh, you asshole,” Mikey teased.

Shelby just rolled her eyes in annoyance and huffed at me.

It was my turn to laugh. Or so I thought.


The setup was exactly as I predicted it. The freshman hallway was noisy as I walked up behind Deedee. She was resplendent in an acid washed denim skirt and green V-neck sweater. She was facing Lexie, who had just seen me walking up. Her eyebrows shot up and she nodded at Deedee.

I had to imagine all eyes were on us a the redhead turned around. A smile lit up her face. She took a step toward me before stopping. She let the smile evaporate from her face before a mock pout grew on her pretty lips.

I was about to say good morning, but I shifted gears quickly. “What’s wrong?” I reached out for her hand.

“You didn’t call me Sunday,” she said in mock indignation, turning the toe of her shoe in the floor cutely.

“Oh” I offered, slapping my forehead. “I didn’t know I was supposed to,” I grinned. “You didn’t give me your number.

“Well, you should have figured it out,” she pouted and finally took my hand. “But I’m happy to see you today.”

“I’m happy to see you too.”

“Awwwwww, how sweet,” Lexie mocked us, her emerald eyes shining.

“Well,” I said, not entirely sure what to do next. “I have to get to my locker. Algebra calls.”

“Jake,” Lexie surprised me. “Can I have a word while we walk to your locker?”

I gulped before nodding. Deedee let go of my hand expectantly and headed off to her class with a wink. Lexie willed me along once again to my locker.

I unshouldered my backpack and reached for my algebra book.

“Jacob Parker, you have Deandra in quite a good mood. She’s been singing your praises since the moment she woke up and called me Sunday morning. You’re apparently bigger and better than the rumors,” she beamed knowingly.

I looked around to see who might be listening. “I promised her I would keep things between us, and I don’t want any rumors going around,” I hissed.

Lexie giggled theatrically. “It’s too late for that, Jake. Rumors are flying. Don’t you worry though, no one knows anything we don’t want them to know.”

I gave Lexie a hard look. I didn’t trust this girl any farther than I could throw her, and even though she couldn’t have weighed much over 105 pounds, it still wasn’t far.

“OK, Lexie. I don’t know what games you’re playing, but remember that people are involved. Don’t play games with people’s feelings.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Jacob,” she reacted defensively. “Aren’t you happy I set you up? Deandra is ecstatic that I helped set you up. You should just be happy and leave it at that.”

I narrowed my gaze at her. “You know, you’re right. I am happy. For the moment. Hopefully it stays that way.”

She gave me a tight look. “If you’re a smart boy, I don’t see how that could change.”

With that, she twirled on her heel and headed off to her class, leaving me with even more to think about.


The lunch table was just about as bad as I imagined it might be. I sat with my crew out of habit, tossing Deedee an apologetic smile before sitting down between Mike and Shelby. I still wasn’t quite sure how I was supposed to be behaving.

“Spill,” Beast demanded to laughter from the rest of the table.

I figured I better rip this bandage off quickly.

“As I told you all last week, Deandra and I went bowling on a double-date with Mitch and Lexie. We had a fantastic time and I hope she’ll agree to another date in the future.”

Beast gave me a full appraisal as I popped my first chicken nugget into my mouth.

He exhaled, not taking his eyes off me. “The posture, the gleam in the eyes. The signs are there, but something is off,” he intoned, poking his fork toward me accusingly.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow challengingly.

“You,” he paused for full effect. “No, you didn’t get laid,” he said finally, folding his arms over his chest. Heads around the table quirked to the side.

“I could have told you that, in fact I DID just tell you that.”

“BUT,” he cut me off, leaning forward once again. “You two did other things.”

“Yes, we bowled,” I quipped quickly, before the color could change in my face. “I even had high score.”

“No, I’m guessing she scored higher.” he smirked to the delighted giggles of the table.

Beast was a big dude, but well spoken and wise well beyond his years. And in truth he was older than any of us at the table, having been held back in first grade. At 16, he was the youngest of four, with three older sisters. We joked that he got so big and strong by being beaten down by the three girls. In reality, he knew so much about girls because of those three sisters.

“You’re not the best liar, but you do OK,” he grinned. “Just know that you can’t bullshit a bullshitter.”

“Oh I know that,” I laughed, grabbing another tasty nugget.

“Will you call me after practice tonight,” Shelby interrupted softly from my left.

“Sure,” I shrugged. “Remind me before the end of the day.”


Baseball practice would be held inside once again as our fields were still sloppy.

If Brian Thompsen seemed a little aggressive toward me last week, he was positively livid with me at baseball practice. We were practicing tags when he absolutely slammed his glove into my chest on a feet-first slide into third base.

I made a point to get my revenge when the roles were reversed and tags were being applied at home, where I set up camp. He was sent running full speed from third. Coach threw the ball and it was in my mitt with a good five yards between us. He wasn’t slowing down, so I took two steps in his direction, planting my feet and putting the glove in front of me as he ran full-steam into my glove and then my left shoulder.

The resulting collision put us both down fast, as his momentum had overcome my height and weight advantage. He had hit me hard, but he still ended up underneath me, his head slamming into the gym floor. I threw my mask up and my glove down and we both came at each other red-faced before coach stepped in.

“That’s not the drill, boys. What’s gotten into you, Brian? Save that for the other team!”

“Fuck you, Parker,” Brian spat at me, blood starting to spill from his nose. Coach grabbed him by the collar and dragged the huffing freshman into the locker room.

“You’re going to have to fix this, Parker,” Mitch said.

“I didn’t start this shit,” I shrugged. “And I have no idea what his problem is.”

That wasn’t entirely true. I knew it was about Deedee, but I had no idea why. Hadn’t he broke up with her a month ago?

I had other problems as I noticed my left wrist was causing me some pain, and already swelling. I figured I’d ice that at home.


“Oh, hello Jacob,” Shelby’s mom greeted me warmly from the other end of the phone line.

“I’ll get her right away. SHELBY!” I heard her yodle through her palm over the receiver.

“I got it mom,” Shebly called out. “Hi, Jakey,” she sighed into the line.

“Hey Shelbs,” I said, falling easily into our pet names. “What’s up?”

“Oh, we hadn’t really talked in a while. You know, really talked?”

“OK, what did you want to really talk about,” I teased.

“It’s not serious, but kinda serious, you know?” she said softly.

“OK, sorry to be silly. I’m all ears.”

“This thing, Jake, with Deedee and with Lexie running the show. I don’t trust it,” she said matter-of-factly. “And it’s too sudden. Maybe not too soon, but just too sudden for you to have a girlfriend.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend, I don’t think. At least not yet,” I offered.

“You go ahead and tell Deedee that, or Lexie for that matter, and see how they react. Word is all over school that you are very much taken and off the market. And there are other rumors too,” she finished coyly.

“Rumors like what?”

“Rumors like, for one, you two didn’t do anything at all on your date. Another rumor is you two boinked all night and she says you were the greatest lay ever. Another is that you both did oral and then actually did go bowling.”

“Shelbs, you’re my best friend, and I know you’ll keep all this secret. The truth is somewhere in the middle of all of all that. We didn’t have sex. And you know I would tell you for sure if we did. We did make out quite a bit and things got pretty hot and heavy. Lexie and Mitch went up to his room and they left us alone for quite a while, but not quite long enough for Deedee’s taste. She, um, had a really good time on my lap, but she never took any clothes off. She was very kind to me later and took just a bit of my clothes off, and um, she helped me with a little problem of my own with her hands. And then we really did go bowling.”

“NOT so little, according to rumors.”

“Oh let the rumor mill have it’s fun. It’s not the end of the world. Although I did promise Deedee I would not ruin her reputation. I hope she doesn’t think I started any of this.”

“I doubt it. For one, no rumor matches what you just said. The rumors are all wild and out of proportion,” she said with a pause. “If I had to guess, I’d say Lexie is behind it, and she’s doing it to help Deedee get back at Brian.”

Her words hit me in the chest nearly as hard as Brian had at practice. Shit, was I being used? Was the whole thing a ruse? Lexie was known to play games, but this would be too far even for her.

“You think they’d play me to get back at someone?”

“Oh, Jake, I don’t know, I sure hope not. I’d kick Lexie’s skinny ass from here to the river if she did!”

“I know you would,” I chuckled. “Do you suppose she knows that?”

“Maybe I’ll let her know,” Shelby threatened.

“Hold on, little britches. You’ll do better threatening her position than her health. She’s a driven one, and I’ve never seen her back down. I’m not really too worried about this, but you should know I’m going into it with my eyes open. I’m playing it cool and not falling in love too fast here.”

“I know,” she said in frustration. “You know I worry about you, and I can’t stand the thought of you getting your heart torn out again.”

“Can’t tear out what I don’t have,” I said firmly.

“You have an enormous heart, Jake. THAT is no rumor.”

“Well I prefer the OTHER enormous rumor anyway,” I deflected with a laugh.

“Boys and their toys!” She huffed and paused again. “Just promise me you’ll be careful, and don’t forget about your best friend.”

“Which one?” I teased.

“The one you trust to tell all the sex and relationship stuff to, in confidence.”

“So Beast then,” I teased again.

She grumbled into the receiver before letting out a laugh that seemed to calm her down.

“Yeah, you go ahead and tell Beast all about your new girlfriend taking care of your little problem with her hands. He’ll enjoy the hell out of that.”

I couldn’t disagree with her there, but I suddenly felt a little guilty.

“Hey, Shelbs, you busy Saturday during the day?”

“You asking me out, Casanova? You already have a girlfriend,” she giggled.

“I was not asking you out, for one. I do not officially have a girlfriend, for two. And I guess I was feeling a little guilty about not spending more time with my best friend, for three.”

“Well that’s better,” she warmed. “I’ll have to check, but what did you have in mind?”

“Oh nothing, just cleaning out a dusty old race shop all day.”

“How romantic!” She fake swooned.

“Yeah, that’s why I asked you instead of Deedee.”

She blew a loud raspberry into the phone. “I’ll see what I can do. Good night, Jake. Promise me you’ll be careful.”

“I don’t know any other way than careful, ma’am.”

“And that’s why I worry so much ... And one more thing, Jake?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you like her? I mean, do you really like her?” she asked softly.

I didn’t have to think about it before I responded. “I really do, Shelbs. I really do...”

“Good night, Jake,” she said softly.

“Good night, little britches,” I teased again, using an old nickname her parents used to call her.

The line went dead. I hung up and wrapped my left wrist in a fresh bag of ice, hoping the swelling would go down before I needed to sleep. A couple of aspirin and a few chapters of reading later, I was out cold.


As much as I really did like Deedee, there was no prying her away from Lexie, regardless of my efforts. There was still no indication of where I was expected to sit at lunch, much less some definition of what kind of relationship we had. We talked and even touched at times, but there was no hand holding down the hallways. The week went by pleasantly enough, and even Brian had cooled his jets in baseball practice, choosing to ignore me as much as possible. By Thursday morning I was starting to sweat whether there would be a second date.

I greeted Deedee warmly at her locker as I had all week, nodding to Lexie as Deedee actually took my hands in hers and daringly pecked me on the cheek with a bright smile.

I looked into her dark blue eyes and was just about to ask her something when Lexie interrupted.

“Jake, are you busy tomorrow night?”

“I think I can be free, why? You asking me out right here in front of your best friend?” I teased.

“Deedee doubled over in laughter. Lexie was less than amused.

“Hardly. We’re going skating tomorrow night. Be ready at 6.”

And with that, she was done with me, turning to walk away in a flutter of skirt and teenage girl attitude. I wondered if I’d just gotten the better of her again, regardless of how wise that might be.

I turned my attention to an expectant and dimpled redhead beaming a thousand-watt smile at me.

“So, skating, huh? Should I be prepared to actually skate?”

“You should be prepared,” she leaned in and whispered. “For just about anything.”

My mouth dropped open and she cutely set her finger tip into my chin dimple and closed my jaw for me.

She gave me another quick peck on the lips and twirled off to class, peeking behind once to make sure I was checking her out.

I sure was...


That night I decided too much of my fate was in someone else’s hands and did something about it.

I called Deedee.

“Yes, Deandra is here. May I ask who is calling?”

“Yes Mrs. Vant Hull, this is Jacob Parker.”

“OH! Jacob Parker,” she warmed.

I heard a click on the line.

“Mom, I’ve got it!”

There was a long pause.

“Mooooom, hang up!”

“Click!”

“Urrrrgh!” Deedee grumbled. “She’s trying to snoop again.”

“She’s being a parent, Deedee, but yeah, I’d be pissed too.”

“Soooo, you finally called me,” she cooed.

“I was looking forward to tomorrow night, and we don’t get a lot of chances to talk at school.”

“You’re right,” she agreed. “I’m happy you did.”

We made small talk about classes and teachers and mild gossip. We weren’t that close yet, and casual conversation still didn’t come naturally to us.

I broke the ice.

“So Deedee, I have to ask you about something.”

“Sure,” she replied cautiously.

“Brian has been acting very strangely around me, especially at baseball practice. I don’t suppose you’d know anything about that?”

“Not really, but I heard you kicked his ass at baseball practice!” she giggled.

“That’s not exactly how it happened,” I admonished. “But I’m more curious why he’s acting that way. Do you know anything?”

“Not really,” she said coldly. “I don’t talk to him anymore.”

“Ah,” I paused, thinking about strategy. “Can I ask you something personal?”

“Ok,” she hesitated.

“Was that a bad breakup?”

“I don’t know. I guess,” she hedged.

“If you’re not comfortable telling me, you don’t have to...”

“No, you should know,” she whispered. “OK, we had been dating since the start of the school year. Once Lexie started dating Mitch, that meant we went on double dates. You know the Lexie thing, she’ll only do stuff if someone is nearby. Anyway, things were good until a couple of months ago. Brian started to pressure me more, and,”

I could hear a little anguish in her voice.

“I just wasn’t ready, for that, or for him at least,” she continued. “So he started to threaten to break up with me if I didn’t put out more. What an asshole, you know?”

“We’re boys, we’re dumb. Especially about this stuff,” I offered.

“Don’t make excuses for him,” she hissed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to come out that way,” I apologized. “I just wanted to know, I guess, that if he broke up with you, why would he be upset with me now? And I wanted to hear your side before I settled it with him.”

“He didn’t break up me, technically,” she said quietly. “He was telling me he was going to break up with me if I didn’t go all the way with him, and I told him it was over then.”

There was a long pause.

“He’s just lucky Lexie didn’t decide to ruin him,” she said ruefully.

I mulled that consequence over, then went for broke.

“Do you feel like he loved you?” I asked quietly.

She paused for a moment. “I think he, I know we liked each other a lot. I liked being with him. We never said that, the ‘L’ word.”

I pressed a little more.

“Do you think he might be mad because he’s hearing that you’re doing the things you broke up with him over?”

“Oh...” she said tightly.

“Deedee, I didn’t tell anyone anything about our date. Whatever is floating out there is not coming from me.”

“I know,” she said quietly.

“Deedee, if Lexie’s playing games with Brian, and I know he didn’t treat you well, but I’m not sure that’s fair to him, or me. Or really to you.”

“You’re right,” she said quietly. “I’ll talk to Lexie.”

“Thank you,” I brightened. “I don’t blame you. I’m not mad at you, I want you to know that.”

She was quiet on her end of the line.

“On to brighter topics,” I offered to break the tension. “I’m looking forward to tomorrow night, but I’m not a very good skater.”

“Me too,” she said warmly. “But you shouldn’t worry about that,” she teased.

I wasn’t even sure I wanted to know.

“Sorry, I have to get going, Deedee. Thank you for being honest with me. I won’t ask you any other questions about Brian. I have to deal with him on my own now.”

“Thank you too,” she added. “For everything.”

“I know we’ve only been on one date, but it’s been great. I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said warmly.

“Bye, sexy,” she crooned.

Tomorrow would be a great day.


Friday flew by. The weather was unseasonably warm, and we took our first baseball practice outside. It felt great. I turned batting practice into a launching pad. I’d been a pretty good hitter on our team, but I’d never hit a home run in my life, even in Little League. But coach was floating perfect strikes and I hit my second pitch right over the fence, the first homer of the day for anyone. Cheers and applause broke out. I wasn’t done. Coach started putting a little more heat on each pitch. I let a low one go by, then fouled off anther faster pitch. The next one, I absolutely crushed, leaving no doubt it was going over the fence. Coach got into a rhythm, and I planted 4 out of the next 10 pitches on the other side of the fence, with one hitting the scoreboard in left.

Everyone was going nuts. Well not everyone, standing at third, Brian Thompsen was seething.

“What did you do in the offseason, Parker?” Coach said excitedly in wonder.

I pondered that for a second with a smile on my lips. “I spent the first half of the winter in the gym,” I said quickly, then paused. “Oh, and I ate my Wheaties.”

He had a good laugh at that. The rest of practice was fun, and everyone was swinging for the fences after my exhibition at the plate. Only Mitch was able to drive one over the fence. Everyone, save Brian, was in a pretty mirthful mood as practice came to an end. We’d be playing games soon, and we were feeling pretty good about our JV squad.

After a shower, I noticed Brian still hanging around in the gym and I approached him with some caution.

“Hey, I think we should talk.”

“Fuck you, Parker. The only talking we can do is if we take it outside,” he threatened.

I paused, giving him a once over, then I took another step forward, drawing up to my full height, an inch or more over his...

“I don’t think that would go well for you,” I said flatly.

He looked at me challengingly for a moment, before some of the fire went out in his eyes.

“Fine, what the fuck do you want?”

“Look, I just want you to know that I didn’t go after Deedee, and I didn’t mean to take her away from you.”

“I know that, dipshit. We broke up more than a month ago.”

He was getting on my nerves now, and I wondered if settling the thing with fists might have been the better course of action...

“Then I want you to know that you might be hearing rumors about us, but they aren’t likely true. I like her, and it’s nobody’s business what we do behind closed doors, but we’re not having sex and we’re probably not going to any time soon.”

“Lexie!” he swore.

“Yeah, likely Lexie,” I shrugged, as we both softened our threatening stances, a potential common rival discovered. “I understand me dating your ex could be awkward, or even painful, but let’s not make that make us enemies. We’re on the same team. I don’t hold anything against you.”

“Fuck, I’m sorry,” he said tightly. “I should have known Lexie was up to something, but I expected it right away. She waited this time.”

I nodded in understanding. An awkward silence hung in the air between us.

“Hey, promise me two things and I’ll consider this settled?”

I nodded again.

“Take care of Deedee. I messed up, and she’s really great.”

“She is,” I interrupted. “And don’t worry. I WILL take of her.”

Yeah, see that you do. And watch out for Lexie. She’s hot, but she’s a SNAKE.”


Back at home, freshly showered and ready. I was in jeans and another navy blue long-sleeved T. I was about to take a seat on the coach in the family room where I could see the driveway when I saw the Hunter van already roaring down our long driveway.

I looked at the clock, 5:40.

“Fuck,” I swore under my breath.

“Language, Jacob!”

“Oh, sorry mom!” I didn’t realize she could hear me.

That bitch Lexie was 20 minutes late last week, and 20 minutes early this week. Already playing her reindeer games.

I went to the garage door, grabbed my best spring jacket, shuffled around in the garage fridge to grab a cold Pepsi and nonchalantly strolled to the van.

“Hi Deedee,” I grinned as she opened the door from the inside, a smile lighting up her entire face. She was in her best jeans again, with a deep green V-neck sweater over a white collared button-down shirt. Her cuffs came out of the sleeves of the sweater. She sure knew what colors to wear to compliment her coppery red hair.

“What’s up, JP?” Mitch called from the passenger seat.

I gave Mitch a head nod and a high five before sitting right up against my date.

I glanced at the mirror to see Lexie evaluating me coldly before giving her a head nod. “Lexie.”

“Did you eat, Jacob?” Lexie posed.

“Nah,” I shrugged. “Well, I did have a small snack after practice before my shower. Couple of chocolate chip peanut butter sandwiches.”

“What the hell is that, Parker?” Mitch asked.

“Oh, you take two cookies and make a peanut butter sandwich out of them,” I shrugged.

“How are you not a complete fat ass eating like that?” Mitch laughed.

“I’m a growing boy,” I shrugged in defense, patting my flat stomach. Deedee put her hand on it as well, running her palm over my abs.

Lexie snorted and backed away from my house and headed back down the driveway. Deedee kept her hand in mine.

Mitch jumped back in to explain in great excitement to the ladies about how I’d nearly knocked the cover off the ball in practice today, and how I would likely hit 30 home runs this season.

I played coy and tamped down expectations like that, saying I’d hoped to hit a few, but those were practice pitches from the coach, not an opposing pitcher.

“Besides,” I said, hoping to help Mitch. “Mitch hit one today too.”

“You hit six!” he exclaimed. “I’m going to make my mom bake some chocolate chip cookies and make sure we have plenty of peanut butter.

We all had a good laugh over that. I noticed once again that we were not headed to the city for skating.

“I also had a talk with Brian after practice,” I said cautiously, trying to judge Lexie’s reaction from the mirror. Deedee stiffened a little at my side.

“You get shit worked out?” Mitch asked with his usual delicacy.

“Yeah, we seem to have an understanding. He decided he doesn’t to want to run his face into my fist anymore.”

Another round of laughter seemed to calm the tension in the van.

“Apparently, he had heard some rumors about what Deedee and I have been up to, and it got under his skin.’

I watched Lexie’s eyes through the rearview mirror, but to her credit, she kept her poker face in tact.

“So, Lexie, where we headed this time?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know, Parker?” she laughed with no mirth. “We’re going to grab a bite at The Corner, then we’re going to a senior kegger.”

Her eyes were on the rearview mirror to watch my reaction. I simply shrugged and leaned into Deedee.

“Whatever my lady wants to do tonight is what I want to do tonight,” I smiled.

Lexie pretended to shove a finger down her throat. “Gag!”

Deedee was all smiles at the closest term I’d used to possession of my date on, well, only our second date.


The Corner was sort of a diner/arcade/ice cream parlor in our small town, and it could be quite a bumpin’ little joint on a Friday night. It was all done up in 50’s decor, and was still popular with the teen set, although I would guess well before we arrived that we’d be the youngest ones there, perhaps the only freshmen.

We arrived and I was not wrong. We grabbed an open booth and I recognized a lot of upperclassmen. Medium loud speakers were playing modern top 40 music. Poison’s ‘Unskinny Bop’ was playing. I quickly recognized Allison Grimes as she brought menus to our table. She was friends with both Lexie and Deedee, a football and basketball cheerleader. She was a pretty, brown-eyed sandy blonde, taller than Deedee, with a thin waist and a flatter chest. She was in a poodle skirt, with a white button down blouse. This was the work uniform, and she looked like an extra from “Grease.” Not bad at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.