Unexpected Visitor - Cover

Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2018 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenager I know several years ago comes to my door asking for refuge from her abusive husband. How could I refuse her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Over the next week, Kerry and I continued acting like teenagers in love. We seemed to be teenagers who had sneaked off to a private love nest, even though one of us was well beyond his teen years.

Late one afternoon, Kerry was getting ready to start dinner, and I was working on the computer in my office. The ringing phone startled us both. It was Jim Martin, Attorney at Law. I answered and he asked for Kerry.

Kerry nervously took the phone and said, “Hello, Mr. Martin. What can I do for you? Would you mind if I put you on the speaker so Dave can hear?”

Jim agreed and I was soon privy to both sides of their conversation. Jim started, “I have good new Ms. Shick. Mr. Calvin James is in the county jail. He was arrested late last night for Driving Under the Influence (DUI). When the booking officer ran him through their computer your CDV charge popped up. His bail was set this morning. Due to the number and severity of your injuries and his past criminal history his bail was set pretty high. I doubt he will make bail before his first hearing date which is next week. I will serve him with divorce papers tomorrow afternoon. I am going to ask for the house, its furnishings, the car, spousal support, and my fees. He will go nuts when he reads all that. I don’t think he will be going anywhere and I will know just where to find him.”

“Mr. Martin, I really don’t want to take all of his stuff. I just want him out of my life.”

Jim laughed out loud at her remark. So did we.

“Kerry, I will do my best to follow your wishes. However, these requests tend to put people like Mr. James in a panic and make them much more receptive to any deals we offer. Will that be alright with you?”

“Yes sir. I understand and I will go along with your advice on these things.”

“Very well. Will you be available at this number until the next hearing?”

“Yes sir. I think I’ll be here for a while yet.” She giggled and winked at me.

Alright, I’ll call when I have some more news. Have a good evening. Good bye for now.”

Good bye and thank you Mr. Martin. Kerry hung up. She had a huge grin that lit up her whole face. Her eyes were sparkling even though a tear was perched in the corner of each.

“I feel so relieved right now. With Asshole in jail he can’t bother me, or us.” She sat on my lap and smothered my face with kisses.

I patted her butt and suggested, “Let’s go out to dinner to celebrate. I have about twenty minutes left to do here. Then I’ll grab a quick shower and get dressed. I want to take my girlfriend someplace nice.”

She kissed me again and said she was going to put stuff away in the kitchen, and then shower while I finished my computer work. Did I mention how much I loved watching her butt wiggle as she walks away.

A little later, I shut down my computer and went to get ready for my date with Kerry. She must have been in the spare bedroom when I got in the shower. A little later, I was freshly showered and shaved. I put on a good suit. I wanted to look my best for my girlfriend.

After dressing, I went to the living room to wait for Kerry. A few minutes later, she came out of her room. She was wearing the same little black dress she had worn when she came to my house on that cold rainy night. She looked so much better this time. Her make-up was lightly done and she smelled delicious. I carefully took her into my arms and kissed her. I didn’t want to spoil her make-up.

“Kerry, you look beautiful. If you will allow me, I want to stop at the mall before we go to diner.”

“The mall? Why the mall?”

“You’ll see. Let’s go.”

There was a jewelry store at the mall. Actually, there were several jewelry stores there. I held her hand and walked her into the first jewelry store we came to.

“Why are we here, Dave?”

“You look so beautiful in that little black dress. I just thought it would look even nicer on you with a string of pearls around your neck. Little black dresses need a string of pearls.”

“Oh Dave, you don’t have to do that. You have already been so good to me. You don’t have to buy me pearls, or anything else.”

“Yes I do. I told you I have money and I want to give a gift to my girlfriend. Now, shut up and let the sales lady sell you a string of pearls.”

Fifteen minutes later, we left the store with a string of real pearls hanging around Kerry’s neck. She was holding my hand tighter than she ever had.

At dinner we both had steak and lobster. The food was delicious, but it did not compare to the look on Kerry’s face and in her eyes. It seemed like we never took our eyes off each other.

As soon as we got home Kerry hustled to the bedroom. She seemed to be in a hurry to shed her clothes. I followed her wiggling butt and walked in behind her. She flipped the straps of her black dress off her shoulders. She let it slide down her body. It seemed to float to the floor. In short order her bra and panties joined the dress. The last thing she took off was her string of pearls. She very carefully laid them on the dresser. We made passionate love until late into the night. I had cum three times before running out of gas. That was a record for me. I lost count of how many times Kerry had gotten off.

I didn’t get the usual blowjob in the morning. We were both still tired from our long and exciting night. She just cuddled up close and we stroked each others body.

A week later Jim Martin call again. With Jim’s permission, Kerry put him on the speaker again so I could hear their conversation.

“Ms. Shick, I have good news again. Mr. James has amazingly pled guilty to both the DUI and CDV charges. He has been sentenced to six months in the county jail on each charge. His sentences are to be served concurrently. I spoke with him about your divorce action after his criminal hearing. He eagerly agreed to not contest your divorce action if he could keep his things. He even agreed to sign his car over to you and pay half of my fees. Since the divorce will be uncontested, the family court judge has agreed to hear your petition in thirty days. You must attend the hearing. Also, the state requires a six month cooling off period from the date of filing before your divorce becomes final. In effect, you will legally be a free woman on a date in the middle of June to be specified by the judge. Mr. James will be at the divorce proceedings as well. He will be escorted by a deputy since he will still be in the Sheriff’s custody and will have more than four months left to serve on his sentence. Does all of that meet your requirements and expectations, Ms. Shick?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.