Unexpected Visitor - Cover

Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2018 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenager I know several years ago comes to my door asking for refuge from her abusive husband. How could I refuse her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

I awoke the next morning to find my cock deep in Kerry’s mouth. Her tongue was busily swabbing all around my morning wood while she sucked hard. I stroked her hair and moanded with pleasure. It had been years since I had been given a blowjob. Kerry was an expert at sucking cock.

“I’m almost there, Kerry.” I warned her.

“Um hum.” She acknowledged my warning.

Just as I began to erupt in her mouth, Kerry pushed down hard and drove my cock deep into her throat. She swallowed and took my cum down her gullet and to her belly. When I finished cuming she pulled up and licked my cock clean. She then turned and lay beside me with a wide grin on her face. “That’s two.”

“Two? Two what, Baby?” I stupidly asked.

“That’s two of my holes you’ve filled. I still want to give you my ass when you want it.”

“But Kerry, you...” I started to speak.

She interrupted me. “Dave, am I your girlfriend now?”

I nodded in acknowledgement of her new status. “Yes Baby, you are my girlfriend.”

“Then if I am going to live her and be your girlfriend, I expect you to take care of me and I will take care of you. Please let me give all of myself to you. You’ve had my pussy and now my mouth. All I have left to give you is my ass. Please don’t be afraid of hurting me. I am sure my ass can take you big cock, and I will enjoy the feeling of having my ass filled the way you filled my pussy last night.”

But Kerry, to me you are so much more than just a fuck toy.”

“I know! I thank you for that. That is why I want to give all of myself to you. My husband never asked for anything. He just took what he wanted. Oh by the way, I can cook and do a pretty good job of house keeping too.” She giggled. “Now, let’s get up, shower, and get some breakfast. I’m starving.”

Before she could get out of bed, I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. I gave her one of the most passionate kisses I’ve ever given anyone. I then playfully swatted her butt before I let her get up.

She giggled. It was so pleasant to hear her youthful giggle again. It reminded me of the times she had come around while she was growing up. She then hustled out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I loved the sight of her little naked butt as it wiggled away.

It’s a good thing I had installed an oversized shower/tub several years ago. We needed the extra room as we showered together. We washed each other from head to toe. We paid special attention to her tender bits and injured skin. While tenderly washing her chest, I said. “Kerry, your breasts aren’t that small. They are perfect for your body. These peaches will be a wonderful pleasure for me to play with.”

As I squeezed her tits and pulled her back firmly to my chest, she moaned. “Thanks Dave. I always thought they were too small to interest a man. Except for hurting them, my husband never touched my tits. He said they weren’t worth bothering with.”

“He’s an idiot and an asshole. Why don’t we refer to him from now on simply as Asshole”

Kerry giggled again and agreed. “Now, let’s get out of here and have some breakfast. I want to go get my stuff as soon as we can. I don’t have much, but I’ll feel so much better when it’s all over here.” She turned and looked up at me. “Dave, I think I am going to like living with you. I already feel at home here.” She then reached up, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a long passionate kiss.

After we were dried off, and before she got dressed in her freshly laundered clothes, I took several pictures of Kerry’s bruised chest and the welts on her ass and lower back. I then noticed a few fading bruies on her legs and took pictures of them as well. “These will be good evidence of how that asshole treated you. Get dressed and let’s eat.”

Breakfast was delicious and Kerry didn’t burn my toast or eggs. When I teased her about it, she smiled and said, “I can cook very well when I’m not being yelled at or in fear of getting a beating for something stupid. Can we go get my stuff as soon as I do the dishes?”

“Kerry, just rinse them off and put them in the dishwasher. Let the machine do the work for you. Then we can go get your stuff. Would you like to stop at my lawyer’s office on the way home?”

“Yes, I think I would. I can’t wait until that asshole is in front of a judge.”

Within the hour, Kerry and I had loaded my pickup with all of her personal things from her old home. We were about ready to leave when, suddenly, Kerry turned and ran back to the bathroom. There she dug under a big pile of towels and pulled out her birh control pills. Smiling broadly, she popped one into her mouth and said, “I sure can’t forget these. I know you don’t want to knock me up right away.”

I grinned at her. “No, not right away. If you’re ready to go, lead the way. I love watching your butt wiggle as you walk?”

Kerry giggled and said, “I think you are a bit of a perv. That’s okay though, I love it when you perv on me.” She then trotted out to my pickup.

We stopped along the way to my lawyer’s office at a fast photo place. We dropped off the film I had used earlier that morning and requested same day service.

We then went to my lawyers office. I told the receptionist, “Ms. Shick needs a lawyer. She has no assets but I will pay her bills.”

The receptionist asked, “What is the nature of her business? Why does she need a lawyer?”

“Divorce and domestic assault. Her husband beats her.”

“Very well. If you will please have a seat, Mr. Martin will be with you shortly.” She then pushed a button on her phone and said, “Dave Kimmet and a Ms. Shick to see you, sir.”

A few minues later, the receptionist led us into Mr. Martin’s office. He stood and stuck out his hand. “Hey Dave, how’s it been going for you? Have a seat. What can I do for you and Ms. Shick today?”

Kerry seemed to get very nervous and froze up. She stammered several times before she asked, “Dave will you please tell him what I want? Don’t leave anything out.”

“Okay Kerry. Relax. Jim Martin is a friend of mine and a real nice guy. I know he can and will help you.”

I then told Jim Martin all I knew of Kerry’s condition when she arrived at my place the night before and her marriage to an abusive man. I told him of her bruises and welts. He perked up when I told him we had taken pictures of her injuries and would be providing a copy of the pictures to his office that afternoon.

Mr. Martin looked at Kerry seriously and asked, “Ms. Shick, may I see your injuries? I promise to treat you with respect. If I don’t Dave here just might beat the crap out of me.”

Kerry lowered her eyes and slowly unbuttoned her top just enough to show the bruise between her breasts. It was even uglier than it had been last night and earlier today.

“Are there any more?” Jim asked.

Kerry nodded and rebuttoned her top before loosening and lowering her pants so Jim could see the welts on her rear end.

“That’s enough Ms. Shick. You say there are more on her legs, Dave? You have pictures of all of this.”

“Yes, but those on her legs are fading.” I replied.

Okay, Ms. Shick you have an attourney. Would it be alrigh with you if I called the Sheriff’s Office. They will send a female deputy to look at your injuries. They may very well get an arrest warrant for your husband. By the way, what’s his name?”

“Calvin James, sir.” Kerry answered.

“I think I know that name for some reason. What else can I do for you, Ms. Shick?”

In a strong voice, Kerry said, “I want a divorce!”

“I think we can all be assured a divorce will be fairly simple and quick, especially if Mr. James is in jail for assaulting you. Now if you would like to wait I can have the initial paperwork prepared, or you can sign them when you deliver you pictures.”

“This afternoon will be fine, sir.” Kerry seemed to have relaxed a bit and found her voice.

Jim Martin then called the Sheriff’s Office. When he got off the phone he asked, “Dave, would you mind taking Ms. Shick to the Sheriff’s Office? They want to take some pictures of their own and have a detective speak with her.”

I replied, “Of course, Jim. We’ll go over there right away.”

I waited in the lobby while Kerry spent a couple of hours talking with a female deputy Sheriff. When she came out, she was visibly upset.

“What is it, Kerry? They didn’t hurt you did they?”

“No Dave, It was just one female officer. She went over practically my whole life. She took more pictures of me completely naked. She examined every inch of me. I was so humiliated. At least there were no men in there. I am so glad that is over. When it was almost over, the detective smiled and told me Asshole would soon be in the county jail for CDV (Criminal Domestic Violence) for what he did to me. Can we go now?”

Yes Baby, we can go. Let’s go pick up our pictures for Jim. Then we’ll grab a bite to eat and head home.”

After we picked up our pictures, Jim had us escorted immediately into his office. He looked at the pictures for several minutes then said, “I will enjoy destroying that asshole. Please sign the papers at the front desk and I will get things started right away. It should take no more than six months to finalize you divorce unless he puts up a good fight. Even then it shouldn’t take more than a year. You two stay out of trouble until then, and Kerry, don’t get pregnant. That would create real problems for your divorce.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.