Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenager I know several years ago comes to my door asking for refuge from her abusive husband. How could I refuse her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

It was after ten o’clock on a gloomy January night. There was a cold rain falling, and it was being driven by a stiff wind. It was a good night to stay in. I was sitting in front of my computer about to finish my data entry assignments for the night. I thought I would read a porn story or two after that.

The only light I had on in the house was the one on my desk. Suddenly, I was startled by a knock on my door. Being naturally suspicious of such unexpected visitors at night, I grabbed my 40 cal. Ruger and opened the door just a crack.

A voice I recogized asked to be let in. “Please Dave, can I come in. It’s Kerry and I need help.”

I immediately recognized the voice of the girl who was at my door. I opened the door wider and replied, “Of course, Kerry. Please come in out of this cold rain.”

Kerry Shick had grown up a few doors down from my home. For as long as I had known her, Kerry had been a cute but very short and slender girl. She only stood about five foot two or three and didn’t weigh more than 95 pounds. At times, as she grew older, I almost felt sorry for her due to her lack of breasts. When she turned sixteen she only had the lemon sized boobs of the typical twelve or thirteen year old.

She had always been friendly toward me and most of the other neighbors. I’ve missed out little chats we’d have at my fence or on my porch since she and her family had moved away. I had told her numerous times, “If you ever need help or anyhing else, you come see me.” Even though I was nearly twice her age, I felt a bit of tenderness for her and a little protective of her. Shortly after Kerry had celebrated her sixteenth birthday, she and her family moved across town and I lost contact with them. It had been several years since I had last seen Kerry. She was now nineteen, and I am almostthirty-five.

As Kerry stepped in I could see how cold and wet she was. She was wearing a short black dress that barely came half way down her thighs. It was low cut but still covered her small boobs. Even though her dress was soaked from the rain, it appeared to be a sexy party dress. Kerry, the poor thing, in addition to being soaked to the bone she was shivering from the cold.

As she shivered her teeth seemed to clattered. She said, “Thank you for letting me in, Dave. I didn’t know where else to go. My husband hit me in the chest with his fist while we rode down the street. He also threatened to beat the shit out of me when we got home. He has done that several times before. I wore this dress tonight to please him. In front of his family as we were leaving, he said I looked like a whore. Then he hit me in the chest as soon as we got in the car. So, rather than letting him beat me again when we got home, I ran. When he stopped for a traffic light, I grabbed my purse and jumped out the car. I ran as fast as I could. I’ve been walking in the rain for almost two hours.”

“Well, come on in and get yourself warmed up. You’ll be safe here. I’ll put on the water for some tea.”

I took her arm and led her into my living room. I then made a suggestion to her. “Why don’t you go get in the shower and run the water as hot as you can stand it. That’ll help warm you up. Then you can use my robe when you get out. It’s a big fluffy thing and will help keep you nice and warm. In the mean time, if you’ll toss your wet clothes out of the bathroom door before you get in the shower, I’ll run them through the washer and dryer.”

“Thank you so much, Dave. The shower and tea sound wonderful. You were always so nice to me when I was young, and you still are.” She kissed my cheek, grabbed her purse, and headed for my bathroom. I guess she remembered my home’s layout from when she visited in the past.

When I heard the shower running, I retrieved her wet clothes from the floor outside the bathroom door. I threw them into the washing machine. Call me a perv if you like, but I checked her bra. It was a small black lacy thing, and its size indicated she still had very small breasts. Her panties were also small, black, and lacy. I took a quick sniff. She smelled delightful. I got a hard-on just thinking of her walking around in intimate things like these.

I then began heating the water for tea. About the time the teapot began whistling, the water in the shower shut off. A few minutes later Kerry arrived in my living room clad ony in my fluffy blue robe and a towel wrapped around her head. She was a well covered little doll in my robe. She was as cute as she had been when she was a teenager living a few doors down.

“How would you like your tea, Kerry?” I asked as I indicated she should take a seat on my couch and find something she wanted to watch on TV.

“One sugar please. And Dave, thank you again for helping me tonight. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t let me in.” She then threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I hugged her small body to mine and returned the kiss to her cheek. Kerry smelled delicious. She must have had perfume in her purse. I knew I didn’t have anything that smelled that nice in my bathroom.

Kerry then sat on my couch with her legs curled under her. She smiled up at me.

I told her, “I’ll get our tea now. I’ll be right back.” A few minutes later I returned and handed Kerry a large cup of hot tea.

As we sipped our tea, we talked about how pleasant her life had been when she lived nearby. Then our conversation turned darker. She told me she had gotten married shortly after she had turned seventeen. Her husband soon began to beat her for even the smallest mistakes. At first it was just slaps. Then he got meaner. He would use his fists on her stomach and a belt on her butt and legs. She told of the time she had been cooking him a big breakfast and had forgotten the toast. It came out too dark. It wasn’t burned but was too dark for his taste. Kerry had tears in her eyes when she said, “The bastard jumped up from the table and slapped me several times while calling me a stupid cunt. In the mean time, while he was slapping me and yelling over the toast and telling me how stupid I was, his eggs burned. He then jerked my pants down, pulled me over his knee like I was a kid, and beat my ass until I could not sit down for the rest of the day. He then called me a stupid cunt again and other vile names before he stormed out of the house. I was relieved when he didn’t come back for three days.”

“He wants kids. He even slaps me around whenever the subject comes up. He blames me for not having gotten knocked-up by now. He’s right about that. I have secretly been taking birth control pills to prevent getting pregnant. I just can’t bear the thought of binding myself for life to that bastard by having his kids.”

“Have you told you family about how he treats you?”

“Yes! They don’t care. They never liked him and tried to stop me from marrying him in the first place. I’m sure you remember how stubburn I was. So I married him any way. I thought we loved each other. Now, even my mother said the way he treats me is my own fault. She says I shouldn’t have married him in the first place. Everyone knew he was an asshole before we married and I deserved whatever I got from him. They said they didn’t want anything to do with him, or me. No one wants me.”

Kerry then burst into tears. I wrapped her in my arms and held her while she sobbed. I whispered into her ear. “That’s not true, Kerry.” I then gently placed a kiss on her forehead. I cuddled her close to me and stroked her hair.

When her tears had mostly dried up, we continued chatting about where life had taken us. I explained that over the years since we had last seen each other, my life had remained much the same. I was still a single, middle aged man, with no family and few outside interests. I earn my living doing data entry and other computer work from my home computer.

By the time we were talked out, it was almost one in the morning. Kerry was still cuddled against me and didn’t show any sign of wanting to move. I kissed her forehead again and said, “Kerry, why don’t we go to bed? You can have my spare room. We can continue talking in the morning if you like. I’ll loan you one of my long T-shirts to sleep in.”

She nodded and I then escorted her down the hall to my spare bedroom. “I’ll put your clothes in the dryer then go to bed myself. Good night, Kerry.”

She hugged me and softly kissed my lips. “If you don’t mind, I’ll sleep in your robe. It smells like you, and I like that. Good night, Dave. Thank you again for being so nice to me.”

The light in her room was out when I returned from the laundry room. I strippd down to my boxers and quietly got in bed. I was about to turn off the lamp on my nightstand when there was a light knock on my door.

“Come in, Kerry.”

My door slowly opened and Kerry stepped in. “Dave, I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you. I hate to be so forward, but may I sleep with you tonight? I don’t want to be alone. I think I need to be held by you a little longer. I felt so safe in your arms. I know it’s late, but could me talk a little more.”

“Never let it be said that I ever turned down such a request from a beautiful young lady.” I flipped the covers back and told her, “Hop in Kerry.”

Kerry slowly walked to the side of my bed. For the first time tonight, she smiled, if only briefly. I remembered that smile from her youth. Then she surprised me. She walked over to my dresser and took my robe off. She carefully laid it over the dresser. Her naked back was so thin. Her butt was one of the tightest and cutest I have ever seen. Too bad it was marred by being covered with bruises and welts apparently made by a belt.

She then turned to face me. Her round face with its blue eyes and turned up nose was surrounded by her short dirty blonde hair. She had the beginnings of a smile on her lips. Her breasts were indeed quite small. It was then that I noticed the ugly bruise on her chest between her breasts. That asshole must have hit her chest very hard. Her tummy was smooth and flat. Her pubic fur was trimmed rather short and was a slightly darker shade of blonde than the hair on her head. Her legs appeared almost too skinny to support her body.

As she climbed into my bed I told her, “Kerry, you are a beautiful and sweet young lady. I can’t understand why anyone would want to hurt you like that. You will be safe here.”

I laid my arm out for her to lay her head on. As she settle in, I pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

She turned her head and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. We cuddled, hugged, and kissed for a while. Then, barely above a whisper, she asked, “Dave will you make love to me. I feel I need someone like you to be with me tonight. My husband has used all of me and not always gently. He wasn’t even gentle when he took my cherry on our wedding night. I’ll do whatevr you want me to do. You can have my pussy, You can have me suck you off, or you can even stick it in my ass. You have been so nice to me that I’ll do whatever you want. You can do my tits even if I don’t have enough tit to surround your cock. You will be only the second man I have ever been with, and I want to give you anything you want.”

I rolled over toward her and said, “Kerry, you’ve been beaten, degraded, and spent a long time walking in the cold rain tonight. Why don’t you let me just hold and cuddle with you tonight?”

“Dave, you can do whatever you want, but I’d really like for you to make love to me.”

“Alright Kerry, if you are sure. I have wanted you for as long as I’ve known you. You were so alluring as a teen. You do know I am nearly twice your age don’t you?”

Kerry giggled. “Dave, I am still a teen. I’m nineteen. I don’t care how old you are. Please, let me enjoy you and you can enjoy me.”

I smiled broadly at my teen guest and partially rolled on top of her small body. I gave her a passionate kiss which she eagerly returned. She wrapped her arms around my neck and opened her mouth so our tongues could fight a mock duel. I began squeezing her small tits. I was very careful not to touch her bruise. I lightly pinching and rolling her nipples. Surprisingly, her nipples grew to be quite long and very hard. She was soon panting and writhing beneath me.

“Please Dave, will you take me now?”

I climbed fully on top of Kerry’s petite form. My six foot body fully covered her. She spread her legs wide, reached down, and squeezed my hard cock. She then guided it to the opening of her pussy. When she had my cock’s head positioned at her pussy’s entrance she pushed her pelvis up to help me enter her. Kerry wrapped her arms around me and breathlessly begged. “Please Dave, give it to me. Damn it, Dave, fuck me now!”

“No Kerry! I am not going to fuck you. You do not deserve to just be fucked. I will, as you asked earlier, make love to you.” Slowly and gently, I pushed my seven inches of thick cock into Kerry’s tight pussy.

Kerry gasped and groaned as I entered her. When my cock’s head bottomed out against her cervix we both groaned in pleasure.

“Oh Dave, you’re so much bigger than that asshole I’m married to. You’re deeper than he could ever get, and you’re so thick that my pussy feels full.”

I kissed her deeply and began stroking in and out of her tight pussy. I sped up my thrusts until I was giving her all I had. “Oh Kerry, you have a great pussy. It is so tight and hot.”

“I feel almost like a virgin without the pain. You have filled my pussy more than it has ever been. Kerry began returning each of my thrust into her depths.

“Umph, umph, umph!” Kerry grunted each time I shoved my cock deep into her pussy. I bumped into her cervix with each thrust. She was holding me tight and wrapped her legs around mine. “Oh God Dave, you’re getting some pussy that has never been used before. You fill me up. Give me all you’ve got. Give me all of your seed. I need to feel you pumping your cum deep in my body.” She cried out just as my cum erupted into her depths and bathed her cervix in my white cream. “YES! FUCK ME DAVE! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOU CUM! OH GOD YES!

Kerry then colapsed beneath me. Her breath was ragged but she refused to loosen the grip of her arms around my neck or of her legs entwined around my legs. As her breath returned to normal, she began to cry again. “Oh Dave, I have never been so well fucked. You got into some pussy never b efore used. I hope this won’t be the last time we make love. I want more of you, a lot more of you.”

“Kerry, you can stay with me as long as you like and get as much loving as you can stand. I know this has happened very quickly, but I’ve longed for you a long time. What would you say if I asked you to divorce that asshole you’re married to and move in with me?”

“Hum, I’ll need to think about that for a while.” In the time it took her to take a breath, a matter of seconds, she answerd. “Okay! Yes, I’ll move in with you. That is as long as you promise to fill all my holes with that beautiful cock of yours on a regular basis.”

I hugged her tightly and said, “That’s a promise. We’ll take my truck to get your stuff tomorrow while your husband is at work. Let the asshole wonder where you went until he’s served with divorce papers. By the way, if you will let me, I would like to take some pictures of your bruised body. They may come in handy if he wants to fight you in court. Does he or his family have money?”

“No, they don’t have anything that has a lot of value.”

“Good! He or they won’t stand a chance because I do. I will hire you the best lawyer and investigator in the area and see that he goes to jail for what he has done to you.”

Kerry giggled. “Are you sure you don’t just want some pictures of my nude body to perv over?”

“Well, that too, but they will make some great evidence for your court hearing. Now, let’s get some sleep. We will have a busy day tomorrow.” We shared a long and tender kiss before she rolled onto her side and scooted her butt back against me. We soon fell asleep spooned together while I held her right tit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.