An Itch to Scratch
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Trent rushes through the front door and flies up the stairs, pulling at the costume as he does this. Unlike a regular costume, this one is durable. The only thing that tears is the clothing, and more specifically, the stockings. He slams the door to his room, locks it and tosses the suit to the bed like a lose bag of flesh.

When he rounds the corner to the bathroom Trent sees Arlyne in the mirror, fluffing her hair. There is a big smile on her face when she sees him. ‘Well, hello Trent,’ she says smartly.

“I’m not doing it anymore,” he says sternly.

‘Not doing what?’ she asks, feinting ignorance.

“You know what,” he answers with a huff.

‘No, I have no idea what you are talking about,’ she counters, stretching her fingers out before her. ‘Do you think I should paint my nail a different color? Or do you think black suits me?’

“I don’t have time for your game,” he huffs again. “I wanted those three to pay, not for them to have a butt load of pleasure at my expense.”

The creature turns to look right at him. ‘Funny you should say butt... ‘

“Don’t go there,” he growls.

‘Very well,’ she says, her lips turning up into a vile grin. ‘No one asked you to put me on in the first place.’

“You didn’t argue with me doing it either,” Trent counters, sounding ridiculous. “Whatever. I can’t just let you do whatever you want to do to me.”

‘Very well,” she says, letting him play right into her hand. ‘But before we part for good, don’t forget about Christy.’

Trent’s face falls. “I promised her I would...”

Arlyne smiles, folding her arms across her chest. ‘I’m sure you can find a way to explain why you couldn’t find me. She’ll fall right into your arms.’

Trent goes into a stare down with the creature in the mirror. After several long, intense moments he finally gives in, throwing his arms in the air. “Alright, I’ll put it on one last time.” He sighs. “But this is the last time.”

Quickly, he puts the costume back on and rushes from the house to Christy’s. A few minutes later, Thea comes home.

She pulls out her phone in the foyer and plays the video again. Like everyone in the school, both student and faculty, she received the recording of Principal Bodner with Arlyne in his office. By the time school was over, the man had been arrested. A smile crosses her face. She didn’t think her brother would get out of trouble like that, but he did. She still wonders how the costume works and how she can get one for herself. Then, not only could she be popular, but she could have any boy she wants—except for one. She quickly shakes her head at the thought.

“How can I still have those damn thought?” she asks herself out loud. Then realizing she spoke the words aloud, she clamps her hand over her mouth. “Mom? Dad?” she calls, but there isn’t an answer.

Feeling slightly embarrassed and red in the face, she heads up stairs. The first thing she sees upon entering her room is a costume strewn out on her bed. It looks similar to the one her brother has been totting around, but this one looks more male. She draws closer. Like Trent’s, it has horns jutting from its head, but everything else is different.

‘Hello there,’ a voice suddenly says from behind her.

Thea spins around, her heart racing in her chest. “Hello?” she says, looking toward the doorway. “Who’s there?”

‘Maybe I should introduce myself,’ the voice says. ‘My name is Nathan.’

Thea follows the voice with her eyes and they settle on the image in her floor mirror. In it stands a handsome looking creature that matches the costume exactly, down to its tight leather pants and white shirt with a skull in the center. She takes a quick look at her bed to confirm the costume is still sitting there.

‘It hasn’t moved,’ Nathan says with a lopsided grin.

“W-Who are you?” she asks, arms crossing over her chest to hold herself. “How did you get in here?”

‘That is a long story,’ he says with a sigh. ‘And while I could sit here telling it to you, it would be a waste of time when there are so many other glorious things that we could be doing together.’

‘It hasn’t moved,’ Nathan says with a lopsided grin.

“W-Who are you?” she asks, arms crossing over her chest to hold herself. “How did you get in here?”

‘That is a long story,’ he says with a sigh. ‘And while I could sit here telling it to you, it would be a waste of time when there are so many other glorious things that we could be doing together.’

“What could we do together?” she asks.

‘Oh yes,’ he hisses. ‘There is a world of opportunities out there. Like your brother. I’m sure you’d be interested in knowing more about what he has been up to.’

“I have a fairly good idea,” she answers, wearily. In truth she doesn’t really have a grasp on it. Deep down she is curious and really wants to know. Yet, this doesn’t really feel right.

‘I think you do want to know more,’ he taunts. ‘It’s human nature to be curious.’

“I’m curious about you, but you’re not telling me anything about you,” she counters.

‘I told you my name,’ he replies.

“Yes,” Thea acknowledges with a curt nod. “But you haven’t told me anything else.”

‘I’m boring,’ Nathan says. ‘But what I find fascinating is what your brother is hiding in his drawer.’

Now he really has Thea’s attention. It’s written all over her face. “What is he hiding?”

‘Things,’ Nathan says with his grin widening.

“What kind of things?” she asks, stealing a glance at the door.

‘Why don’t you go find out,’ he suggests. ‘Go on. I’ll wait.’

Thea take a moment to decide if she should go or stay. The decision is obvious; her curiosity wins. She slips over to the door and steps into the hallway, hesitant.

‘He isn’t home,’ Nathan offers. ‘He won’t be for a while.’

Thea looks back at the mirror. “How do you know?”

Nathan’s grin turns into a full smile. ‘Trust me,’ he says impishly. ‘I just know.’

She nods again and heads for her brother’s door. Tentatively, Thea knocks before opening it just a crack. She listens for a brief second and then pushes her way in. Just like Nathan said, Trent isn’t home. “Trent?” she calls out anyway, just to be on the safe side.

When no answer comes, Thea pushes the door the rest of the way open and heads straight for the dresser. She starts at the top, opening and closes drawers until she reaches the bottom one. Thea’s eyes go big with shock at seeing her bra, panties and stockings.

‘Surprised?’ Nathan’s voice says.

Thea, startled, stands up quickly and turning to see where the creature is at. Her heart thumps wildly in her chest. She puts her hands to it, not realizing that she is holding the costume in her hands. “W-Where are you?”

‘In here,’ Nathan calls. ‘In the bathroom.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.