An Itch to Scratch
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Trent has secrets. Doesn't every guy? Sometimes those secret lead to bad places, sometimes good ones. But it's not the destination, it's the journey right? But what itf that journey comes at the cost of who you are? For Trent, it could all be worth it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Trent wakes up with the thought of how today is going to be one of the best days of his high school career. With Brad humiliated and suspended and Tommy on his well on his way, there is only one person left that he wants revenge on. Only he isn’t sure how he is going to do it. After that, well he’s game.

It has only been a couple days since he put the costume on, but already he feels like there is barely a line between himself and Arlyne. These last few days seems to have come and gone in a blur. That may be a problem. While he enjoys the attention and the power, he still needs to be himself. He’s going to need to figure out a way to balance both lives out!

He tosses the covers off and climbs out of bed. The first place he goes is the bathroom, stopping at the mirror. “Good morning,” he announces before instantly feeling foolish about it.

After a few minutes he is dressed and ready for school. The last thing he has to do is pack up the costume and then he is out the door. But just as he reaches under the bed for it a knock at his bedroom door stops him. Quickly he stands up, straightening his clothes. “Come in,” he calls.

The door creaks open and to his surprise it is Dwayne standing in the doorway. “Yo,” he says with a short wave. “Your mom let me in, told me you were still up in your room.”

“It’s cool,” Trent says. “Come on in.” He waves his friend in.

Dwayne pushes the door shut, but it doesn’t click shut. There is just the slightest crack between the door and frame. Insignificant except that anyone passing by would be able to eavesdrop.

“Where have you been the last couple days, man?” Dwayne asks, taking a seat in the corner chair.

“I’ve been around,” Trent answers honestly. “You just haven’t seen me.”

“You’ve been hiding pretty good then, dude,” Dwayne says grinning. “I haven’t seen you in class.”

“Alright, alright,” Trent says hastily, throwing out his hands in a stopping motion. “I’ve got something to tell you, but you got to swear to keep it secret.”

Dwayne scoot forward on the chair to wear his ass is barely on the edge. His eyes are wide with sudden excitement and anticipation. “Yeah, man,” he breathes out heavily. “Whatever you got, dude, I can keep quiet about it.”

“Okay,” Trent says smiling. He almost feels like he did when he first found the costume. “So you remember the other day when we were supposed to go to that new antique store?”

“Hey, man,” Dwayne says, reeling back. “I got nabbed by Principal Bodner for spray painting the gym wall. I spent the rest of the day in detention. He even called up my dad at work.”

“How did your dad take it?” Trent asks, already knowing the answers.

“How do you think he took it?” Dwayne asks.

Trent cringes. Dwayne’s dad is a good guy, but he doesn’t hesitate to instill punishment when it is needed or deserved. Dwayne is a big and tall guy, probably a bit old for the traditional spanking, but his father is an even bigger guy.

“Sorry to hear that, man,” Trent says. He does feel bad for the guy, but then again ... he grins. “Maybe you shouldn’t have been spray painting.”

“Dude, I know it,” Dwayne agrees. “But shit, dude, it’s so much fun.”

“And worth it, I hope.”

Dwayne rubs the back of his neck. “Not really,” he groans. “Principal Bodner made me scrub it clean, along with the entire wall. In order to avoid suspension I have to paint the entire outside of the gym.”

“Harsh.”

“Yeah, you’re telling me,” he frowns. “So what did you have to show me, bro?”

Trent nearly forgot. “How the hell can I forget?” he mumbles. “So, yeah, I went to the store. The place is full of all kinds of junk, and I was about to leave when I found this.” He excitedly drops to the floor and climbs under the bed. A moment later he is standing, holding the costume up to show his friend.

“What the hell is it, bro?” Dwayne asks, not seeing anything special about it. “It’s a Halloween costume, big deal.”

“Dude, it’s not just any Halloween costume,” Trent begins to say. “I don’t even think it is a Halloween costume. Look, it is something special. I put it on and I am like totally changed.”

“Yeah, man, costumes will do that to you,” Dwayne says, not at all impressed. “That’s the point of them. But, dude, if this is why you’ve been missing school, that shit is way worse than my spray painting.”

“Come on, Dwayne,” he pleads. “Just watch if you don’t believe me.”

“You’re not going to get all naked on me are you?” he asks.

Trent grins. “In a second you’re going to be asking me to get naked.”

“I think it’s time for me to go, bro,” his friend says, starting to get out of the chair. “I’ll tell anyone that asks that you’re definitely sick.”

“Chill out, Dwayne,” Trent says. “This isn’t something gay. Just check it out, man.” And without any more arguing Trent quickly slips on the costume. With just the mask remaining to be put on he says, “Don’t be shocked when you see this.”

As soon as the mask is over his head, Trent is transformed into the luscious Arlyne. Dwayne can’t believe his eyes. “Dude, are you fucking serious?” He is so shocked that he can’t stay sitting.

“This is serious,” Trent replies. “For the last couple days I have been at school dressed like this.”

“Shit, dude, I’d say you’ve been around,” Dwayne says excitedly, walking a circle around his friend. “How the hell is this possible?”

“I don’t know, but I’m guessing that’s why the old man didn’t want to sell it,” Trent says, shrugging.

“You stole it?” Dwayne asks. But he gives Trent time to answer he says, “And here you are harpy on me about the spray paint.”

Trent ignores the comment. “Everything is fully functional too.”

“What do you mean?”

Smiling, Trent pulls aside the thong. Dwayne’s eyes instantly settle on his friend’s crotch. Almost as instantaneously he feels his cock stirring. “Dude, that ain’t right.”

“I have no idea where my shit goes, but this thing works like a girls,” Trent explains. “I even have to piss like a girl.”

“That’s weird,” Dwayne renders. “What’s it feel like?”

“I can’t even tell I’m wearing it,” he explains. “It even feels like it’s my own skin. I feel everything like I normally would. It is even...” he stops himself there. Dwayne is already having a hard time believing what it is he is seeing. The last thing he needs is his friend thinking that he is crazy in telling him it is alive. “But yeah, I have been playing around with this.”

“That’s some seriously sick shit, man,” Dwayne says.

“I know it is. What to try it on?” Trent offers.

His friend shakes his head vigorously. “No, man, you go ahead.” With a shrug, Trent starts taking it off, returning to his normal self. “So you gonna wear that thing today?”

Trent looks at his friend and grins. “Not all day. I’ve actually got to make an appearance at school.”

“Oh, okay,” Dwayne says. “I may need to go check out hat shop myself. Who knows what else they are selling.”

Through the slight opening in the door Thea smiles to herself. Her brother has been acting funny as of late, and now she knows why. Dwayne may be too stupid to understand the potential of using the costume, but Thea doesn’t.


At school Arlyne goes missed when she doesn’t show. Christy and the others seem almost lost without their new bestie—though they manage to keep themselves entertained with the school’s latest newspaper. On the cover is Tommy Williams with his cock shoved between a pair of breasts. The picture doesn’t really show who the girl is, but his office is clearly seen. Rumor is already circulating that Principal Bodner has suspended the boy, fired him from the paper and wanting the mysterious girl for questions. Most likely a similar fate as well.

For Thane, he seems even more at a loss at not being able to harass or solicit himself to Arlyne. And as for Trent, nothing has changed. It is business as usual. And for most of the day, switching back and forth between identities has gone uneventful. That is until it is almost lunch time.

Trent slips into the restroom, where he has be going all day long to change in and out of the costume. This time, however, he is being followed. Of course he is unaware of his new stalker when he checks out each stall to ensure that they are empty. Then he slips into the last one. So occupied with the costume, he never hears the door open or the person walking inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.