1 March 2008 - Cover

1 March 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Brad and the Belleville Falcons play a mixed charity hockey game with a local women's league. Abby has her sights set on one particular player.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad’s eyes devoured Jennifer’s luscious-looking body. Slightly taller than Abby, with bigger breasts and a fuller figure, she and Abby made him naked. The girls embraced, breast to breast, and sensually kissed. Brad could feel his cock stirring from the erotic display.

Abby brought Brad closer, encouraging him and Jennifer to embrace. “We are going to have so much fun together!” Abby smiled as he placed Brad’s hand on Jennifer’s left breast. She rubbed their bare backs, watching them share their first kiss.

“As you’ll soon discover, I enjoy licking pussies just as much as fucking and sucking cock,” Abby admitted. She knelt and, caressing his cock, began to suck on it. Jenny’s eyes widened as she watched Brad’s cock grow and grow.

“Wow, with a cock like that, no wonder Abby is a happy girl,” Jennifer commented, cuddling with Brad.

“It takes more than a good cock to make a good man, and my Brad is the perfect one for me.” She motioned Jennifer to her knees and, caressing his cock, offered it to her.

Jennifer had to control her enthusiasm as she devoured his stiff cock to his balls. She sucked hard on the shaft, and then her tongue teased the sensitive flesh surrounding the head. Abby smiled with pride, her hands busy fondling Jennifer’s breast and fingers enticing her pussy.

“Before Brad fucks you, let’s have our own fun,” Abby suggested.Â

“I take it from your willingness to be with me that you’ve had sex with a woman before?”

“I sure have. I’ve got two girlfriends that I’m very close with; we have sexy sleepovers every month, and Brad has fucked them for me too. I’ve also had sex with all the women and most of the men in our extended family.”

“You seem to be quite sexually active for your young age.”

“The night I willingly gave my virginity to Brad, his dad fucked me while he fucked his mom,” she revealed. “I love it when Brad or his dad is pounding his cock into me, doggy, while I eat one of his mom’s pussies.”

“What do you mean, one of his moms?”

“My dad has two wives. He’s married to my mom, Karen, and Wendy is their common-law wife. She and her two boys live with us. Jake Campbell, who was your coach today, and I are sort of like stepbrothers with his younger brother Timmy,” Brad explained.

“It sounds like you have a very sexy family. I’m tempted to meet them.”

Abby wanted to include Jennifer in the family’s circle of sex partners. “Why be tempted when we can make it a reality? As I mentioned, I know how you can have all the good sex you can handle with a man, or in our situation, all the women, without the hassle, plus all the pussy you could eat.”Â

“Can you come home with us and spend the night?” Brad offered, admiring her and Abby in a lovers’ caress.

Jennifer looked from one to the other. “I can have all the cock and pussy I want without any hassles?”

“You’ll be loved like you’ve never been before. We are a very sexual family,” Abby smiled, caressing Jenny’s tit.

“Okay, I’ll call my mom later and ask her to keep my daughter for the night.”


Jennifer guided Abby onto the queen-sized bed, intertwining their legs. Brad sat on the edge of the bed, then laid down to watch. The girls lay sideways, exchanging sensual kisses and caressing each other’s breasts, then took turns laying on top and kissing.

Jennifer couldn’t wait any longer and began a trail of kisses down Abby’s body. From shoulders to hardened nipples, a firm, flat stomach to the warmth between her legs, she discovered her new lover.

Abby motioned Brad closer and to his knees. She witnessed Jenny begin to sample her pussy, then begin to suck on his cock. “Mmmm, I love having threesomes!” She sighed after several sucking strokes.

Jennifer adjusted Abby’s tiny ass so she could increase the pleasure of licking and fingering her pussy. Abby’s body would jolt when she exited her sensitive clit, making it difficult to suck on his cock. Brad lay by her side to watch the two new lovers.

Abby motioned Jennifer up her body, where she shared kisses with her and Brad. Wanting to taste each other, Jenny turned around to begin a sensual sixty-nine. He smoothed his hand over her back, watching her enjoy Abby’s pussy. She moved aside and watched as Brad enjoyed his first taste of Jennifer’s pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.