1 March 2008 - Cover

1 March 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad and the Belleville Falcons play a mixed charity hockey game with a local women's league. Abby has her sights set on one particular player.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

As the Falcons players changed and showered, the girls stripped off their uniforms and, not appreciating the less than the cleanliness of the room, opted to take a shower at home.

Abby took her time removing her hockey equipment, watching Jennifer take off hers. Conversation and casual jokes were shared about the game with the other women as they finally stripped down to their bras and panties.

“I feel hot and sweaty and need a good shower,” Jennifer commented.

“I prefer to get hot and sweaty from having good sex than from a hockey game,” Abby joked, and Jennifer laughed, agreeing with her.

“I imagine with your looks and body.” Abby glanced at the low-cut material of Jennifer’s bra. “You have your pick of men to date.”

She began to laugh. “If only that were true! I do shift work at Trenton Memorial, and having a two-year-old to take care of plus working part-time at the restaurant doesn’t leave me much time for me ... or men.”

“I have to be more leery of men sniffing around me because of my daughter. Besides, I’m not looking for a serious relationship right now.”

“If you’re looking for a fuck partner without the hassle but a man who’ll treat you well, then I have several suggestions for you.”

“I hate my girlfriends setting me up for a blind date.”

“This wouldn’t be a date, more of a family get-together.”

Hmmm, that sounds interesting; you’ll have to tell me more.”

Abby removed her long underwear, then facing Jennifer, adjusted her bra and panties. Jennifer couldn’t help admiring her young teen body as Abby picked up her jeans. “I agree with you about the need to take a shower. It feels unusual to wear a bra and panties. The women in our family hardly ever wear them around our men.”

“You’re making my imagination have dirty thoughts. Then you don’t have to wear your bra and panties around me either,” Jennifer kidded.

“Maybe I’ll do what I can to make your imagination a reality.”

“Now you’re really intriguing me,” Jennifer smiled, eyeing Abby’s body.


The others had changed from their hockey uniforms into street clothes and packed their gear into their hockey bags. Abby and Jennifer were now the last two remaining to join the group for the after-game party. She picked up her top to slip on over her head and then looked at Jennifer.

Abby placed her hands behind her back and unfastened her bra. She let the straps slide down her arms shamelessly, revealing her bare breasts to Jennifer. “If I was wearing a short skirt, my panties would be coming off too,” she teased.

Abby smiled, allowing her breasts to be viewed by Jennifer before partially covering them with her very low-cut top. Jennifer hesitated to put on her top and looked at Abby.

“Would you like me to take off my bra too?”

“Yes, Brad and I would appreciate it very much.”

“You don’t mind your boyfriend looking at other women?”

No, I don’t, and in most situations, with my naughty mind, I encourage him to. Hopefully, I can show you what Brad and I enjoy doing with special friends.”

“Now you’re making me really curious,” she smiled. Jennifer turned slightly, asking Abby to unfasten her bra. She happily obliged, undoing the double hook fastener.

Jennifer felt her pulse quicken as Abby slipped the straps off her arms and revealed her breasts to Abby’s yearning eyes. Jennifer smiled shyly as Abby gazed at her bare breasts.

“You have beautiful-looking breasts.” Abby admired the soft-skinned globes, a cup size larger than hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.