1 March 2008 - Cover

1 March 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad and the Belleville Falcons play a mixed charity hockey game with a local women's league. Abby has her sights set on one particular player.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad sat in the Falcons dressing room, drinking a bottle of water and retaping his hockey stick.

“Hey Brad, Abby sure has got the better of you today!” Hans teased.

“Even covered by hockey pants, I can’t help looking at her cute, tiny ass!” He joked.

“She isn’t too bad a player,” Randy offered.

“Yes, she is quite good. I’ll have to talk to her about joining the women’s rec league.”

Before returning for the third period, Brad talked to Joel and Coach Benson.


The horn sounded, and the players returned to the ice for the third period. “What are you doing?” Abby asked as Brad took a seat on the bench beside her.

“If you can’t beat them, then join them,” he smiled. “Joel and I switched teams. I’m going to play with you and your friend Jennifer.”

“Ah, so you do want to have another threesome. I love you!” She teased.

“Is that all you ever think about is sex?”

“Like boys don’t, but around you, almost always,” she smiled, their visors touching as she kissed him.

“We make a pretty good team no matter what we do together. I’ll play center so I can set you both up,” he said.

“We’ll always be a good team for life!” she reiterated.

“I have no doubt that we will.”

Abby turned to Jennifer and said, “See, what have I told you about Brad and me?”

“I wish I could find a man to make me feel that good again,” Jennifer admitted.

“Maybe you can convince me to share my Brad with you,” she hinted. Jennifer looked at her and then followed Abby’s laughter. She didn’t know that Abby was being serious.


“Come on, you two, we’re on next,” Brad said, tapping Abby’s leg and then jumping over the boards. Abby and Jennifer are positioned on Brad’s right and left at their blue line.

Brad won the face-off, pushing the puck past Derek Lambert and, gaining possession, passing it to Abby. She was checked by Randy King but was able to shoot the puck into the far end.

Brad gave chase for the loose puck, meeting Hans at the far boards. “Let me take it so the girls can score,” he said. Hans put up a half-hearted struggle, allowing Brad to take the puck. He moved sideways into the face-off circle, looking for an open player. He passed it to Abby and fighting off P.K. Subban, she passed it to an open Jennifer. The puck barely touched Jennifer’s stick, and she let go of a snapshot that beat Jason.

“I scored! I scored!” She screamed as the fans applauded. Abby and Brad skated to her for congratulatory pats. Jennifer surprised him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“If I get thanked that way every time for helping you score a goal, then I’ll want to play with the girls more often,” he smiled.

“You should see what I’d do if you helped me to score a hat trick,” she grinned.

“Great set-up pass, Abby,” he said as they skated to the bench for glove pats and a change of lines.


While they rested for their next shift, their eyes would follow the playback and forth. As Brad would look in Jennifer’s direction, her gaze would linger on him and then look away.

“I see you’re interested in more than just the game on the ice,” Abby mentioned, noticing her interest in her man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.