Sweet Teen Trash

by Party guy Josh

Copyright© 2018 by Party guy Josh

Sex Story: Kelly sneaks into a Frat party underage and I am liking the look of her.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   .

I saw her over by the pool table looking nervous as Fuck. I could tell straight away she was young. Younger than the rest of the girls at the party and I wondered how she had gotten in. I looked her over. She was a little on the chubby side but not fat. She was pretty short, maybe 5’3” or so. She had brown wavy hair and light blue eyes that were almost silvery. She had a full pouty mouth and she chewed on her bottom lip nervously. She had crammed herself into a cami that was too small and her big tits swelled over the top. It smoothed over her fairly flat belly and covered the top of her tight jeans. She had a deliciously thick ass and thick firm thighs. She was wearing some strappy sandles and had on a ton of makeup. I felt my cock get semi erect just looking at her.

I know as a 24 year old I should avoid girls under 18 but a guy looking to bust a nut has no conscience. I went over and grabbed a long island ice tea and walked over.

“Hey, I am Josh. Want a drink?” She looked nervously at me.

“I probabably shouldn’t.”

“Why?”

“I am not supposed to. I am not 21.”

“I wont tell anyone. How old are you?” I smiled at her. Not to brag but I am a decent looking dude. 6’0” and muscular with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She smiled back.

“I am 18.”

“No you aren’t.” She turned red and looked down.”Tell me the truth and it will be our secret.”

“I am 14,” she confessed.

14! Holy shit how did she get in I wondered as I felt my betraying cock growing harder. There is nothing I like better than drunk naive teen pussy.

“14! Wow you seem lots older. Did you come with someone? What’s your name?”

“My name is Kelly and I came with my sister Kristi. We are supposed to be home.”

“Kristi who?”

“Wilson. She is a cheerleader here.”

Oh my God. Her sister was a slut that had slept with more than half the guys in my Fraternity including me.

“Kristi is upstairs with her boyfriend but you can hang out with me.” I handed her the drink and she drank it as we chatted. I got her another drink and after she downed that one I asked her to dance. She was already tipsy and as we danced she pressed her body against me and let me squeeze her ass. After the dance I got her another drink and we went and sat on a couch as she drank it and I talked to her about school, how pretty she was. We danced another dance and she was grinding her pussy against my thigh as I pulled her close with my hands on her ass.

She turned around and rubbed her big ass against my dick which was getting pretty hard. We danced for a while. I grabbed her one more drink to male sure she was properly drunk. I led her over to an area that was away from the majority of the people. I pulled her into my lap. I kissed her neck and she offered zero resistance. While I had her in my lap I slid my hands up over her belly and squeezed a nice round breast as I kissed her neck. She sighed in pleasure and lay back against me. I played with her tits through her cami. I felt the nipples hardening and I pulled her top down a little.

“Mmmmm no ... people will see,” she slurred.

She was right. A few of my frat brother were watching off and on and grinning.

“Don’t worry about them. You have an amazing body.” I pulled her cami down and exposed her luscious tits. I rubbed them with my hand and pinched the hard brown nipples. She moaned softly. I handed her her drink and she downed it. I turned her sideways in my lap and one hand slid up her thigh to rub her pussy through her jeans as my mouth lowered to suck a hard nipple into my mouth. She moaned louder and her legs spread and I sucked her tits as I unsnapped her jeans and unzipped them.

I bit one nipple and she just mumbled something. She was wasted. I slid my hand down inside her lacy black panties and slipped a finger between her wet pussy lips. She had a big clit and I rubbed it hard before sticking a finger inside her tight cunt. Soon she was bucking her hips and rubbing her teen cunt on my hand as she neared climax. I stopped.

I pushed her off gently and slid my pants down and took out my cock. She was still conscious but incoherent. Her eyes bulged as she looked at my thick 7 inch cock. I grabbed her hair and gently pressed her face down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.