Linda's Family - Cover

Linda's Family

Copyright© 2018 by Thornfoote

Chapter 2: Fun in the Sun

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fun in the Sun - Linda and the Posse are back! If you haven't read the first two stories in this series, this won't make a lot of sense. The Vigilante Angels tend to be violent, bloody, and fun. New members join Linda's Family and the story turns a bit darker in this third instalment. The story is not complete but it's close. I'll post updates as often as they become available. Cheers.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom   Torture   Caution   Politics   Transformation   Violence  

Liz? I’m here in the Duke of Windsor dining room, Linda whispered to the Queen.

Linda? Oh goodness. Perfect timing dear. Can you focus on my private quarters? I’ll meet you there.

Yes, of course.

Linda only had to wait ten minutes before the Queen arrived.

“Thank you so much for coming. Oh dear. This is a bit embarrassing. I want to ask a favor of you, Linda.”

“Of course, Liz. I’ll do it if I can. That’s what friends are for.” At least that’s what Linda thought friends should be for. She didn’t have much experience at the whole friend concept. Jessie, Joyce, Juan. Hmm ... all her close friends were J’s. Sounds like a rock band she thought. Linda and The Three Jays.

“It’s no big state secret that I’m getting old. I’m in my nineties now. I’m trapped by my own title. I can’t go anywhere or do anything like a normal person can. Everywhere I go, I have to ride in a bullet proof limousine, surrounded by security guards, with all the paparazzi snapping away.”

“I think I understand. Would you like to go on a sightseeing tour with me?”

“I would love to! That would be smashing good fun! I would ask ‘How did you know?’ but we both know how!” The Queen of Great Britain giggled like a young girl.

“Put on a warm coat Liz, and we’ll jump on out of here! Where to first?”

“Can we see the pyramids in Egypt? I’ve always wanted to see them like a normal person does.”

“Liz, your wish is my command! I’ve always wanted to say that to someone important,” Linda couldn’t help smiling. Here she was, talking like old friends with the Queen of Great Britain!

Seconds later, the two ladies were floating around the pyramids. Ghost mode, thanks to Mouse. Linda landed near the pyramids, and Mouse changed them into a couple of sexy twenty-somethings. Liz pointed out the interest they were drawing from some of the local men. Mouse didn’t think about disguising her illusions to match Muslim sensitivities. Linda and Liz were wearing daisy dukes with cropped shirts and tennis shoes. They both had long, silky, blonde hair and DD cup titties. Mouse forgot to include bras. Liz was thrilled!

Linda told the twins to take them to visit the Eiffel Tower. They managed to arrive unseen at the observation deck on top of the iconic landmark. This time Mouse disguised them as American tourists. They looked like elementary school teachers on vacation. Liz was still laughing about the men at the pyramids.

“Oh that was so much fun. Can we see some sexy boys surfing someplace warm?”

“Hawaii or Australia?”

“Both?” The Queen was blushing. She was also excited and had the biggest smile anyone had seen on her face in a decade. It just wasn’t her normal ninety plus year old face everyone saw right then. It was the lovely face Mouse chose for her.

The earth turned and moved. Linda and the Queen were standing in a beach-side changing room on Waikiki. They took their winter coats off and loosened their clothing. Mouse disguised them as college girls in bikinis. Liz actually started laughing like a young school-girl, giddy with excitement.

They walked out on the hot sand and wandered around for a bit. Linda bought them some tropical beverages with the cute umbrellas and the rum kicker. Very light on the rum. The girls enjoyed some boy watching and got their feet wet. Australia was next.

When they arrived in Australia Ret informed Linda there was a kidnapping in progress, not too far away. Liz got the message, too.

Oh dear. We have to go and save that poor girl! Liz decided.

Yes. We’re on it. Just hang on tight for the ride, Liz. Twins, take us there.

Linda arrived twenty feet above a speeding car. Mouse changed the girls into Rainbow Serpents as Linda kept pace with the speeding vehicle.

There were three men inside the car, and the victim was tied up in the trunk. It was a simple matter for Linda to stop the car. She simply lifted the vehicle into the air. You can’t go very fast when the tires are not touching the ground. She mentally reached into the car and broke three necks. There was no need to further traumatize the poor girl held captive in the trunk by adding a lot of bloody bodies.

Oh my! That was so exciting! Is that how you always do things? Liz asked.

Usually it’s a bit bloodier than that. I like to make a mess of them. It’s a great fear tactic. Just breaking necks like this isn’t nearly as intimidating as slicing someone in half, vertically. The young girl in the trunk is already scared badly enough, though. I might have considered just immobilizing them for the police until I discovered their plans for the poor kid. The bastards deserved death.

Well, I have to admit, this is the most fun I’ve had in many years! I’ve been playing hooky long enough, though. We’d best get back to London.

Back in the Queen’s private quarters Liz asked, “Where are you off to next?”

“I need to visit President Fredricks and talk about all that Navy SEAL ceremony stuff. I need the details.”

“Okay then dear. Give me a hug and off you go! I’ll remember this day the rest of my life!”


Wonder Angel arrived at the White House seconds later. A quick scan by Ret found President Fredricks back in the Situation Room, deep under the White House.

Are you busy, Mr. President? Linda asked. Of course she knew he was busy. She was just being polite.

Angel? Please join me. I’m in the Situation Room. We have another problem. Hopefully, you can work some more of your magic for us.

Linda arrived slightly behind and to the right of President Fredricks. Her unexpected and unannounced arrival caused the usual consternation and surprise in the group of men and women gathered around the large conference table.

What seems to be the problem, Mr. President? Linda whispered mentally to everyone in the room.

“We have a submarine down. One of our Virginia class fast attack subs is sitting on the edge of the Nero Seamount in about four hundred feet of water. The boat has suffered some kind of catastrophic damage and can’t surface. The sub has a crew of one hundred thirty five men and we’re trying to find a way to get them back to the surface. The current is pushing them closer and closer to the edge of a crevasse over six hundred feet deep. If we don’t hurry, they’ll fall over the edge and the hull will be crushed by the pressure. Not just lives are at stake here. I can’t imagine the political and international fallout of having a nuclear powered and armed submarine crushed in the Pacific Ocean.”

Where are they?

A Navy Admiral responded, “They are approximately twelve miles southwest of Midway Island, in the Pacific Ocean. We have a fleet in the area but they don’t have a DSRV vehicle and there isn’t anything they can do in time.”

DSRV? Mouse questioned the Posse.

Deep Sea Rescue Vehicle, Ret and Linda both responded.

Linda noticed this was the same admiral who was present when she’d rescued the SEALS.

I’ll be back in a bit. Don’t worry, Linda mentally whispered to the room, and with an air-pop, she was gone.


The twins took the Posse back to Waikiki. Linda told them, We’re going to have to use Ret to search for the missing sub. Kelly and Karen, we’re relying on you to hop us west. Follow the island chain till we can find that fleet and get a better location for the sub.

Piece of cake! The Twins replied. Maybe we can get some chocolate cake back home as a reward! The Twins were sneaky like that. Both of them loved chocolate.

It didn’t take more than twenty minutes of hopping around the Pacific before Ret zeroed in on the small fleet of Navy ships circling an area of the ocean. A cruiser and several destroyers. Wonder Angel arrived in the air above the ships and Ret contacted the Commander of the small fleet. With a location, it didn’t take long for Ret to contact the Submarine’s Commander, too.

Sir, I’m the Wonder Angel, I’m here to see if we can get you out of this mess, Linda whispered to the Sub’s Skipper.

“Wonder Angel? How are you contacting me? I don’t see you on board? Where the devil are you!” the Commander spoke out loud.

Twins, can we jump on board the sub? Linda asked them.

For an extra piece of chocolate cake we might be able to, the two tricksters grinned.

Linda pretended to be upset. Okay, you have us in a pickle this time. Two slices of cake for each of you. But I don’t want any fussing tonight about bedtime!

Yes, Momma! The two youngest members of the Posse replied.

Hey! I get some cake, too, Mouse added.

Me too! I want sprinkles on top of mine, Tinker Bell whispered.

Girls, we have a submarine and crew to rescue, remember? Linda told them. We can talk about desserts later.

The Posse jumped into the crowded control room of a Virginia class fast attack sub. Mouse folded the wings on Wonder Angel to make room.

I’m right here, Commander Stevens, Linda whispered to the sub’s Commander.

“How did you get in here? Never mind that. What can you do to help us?” the beleaguered Commander asked.

I could try to lift the sub but I’m afraid it might be too heavy for me. We don’t want to get halfway up and drop you, do we? I can definitely rescue the crew and take them to the surface, six men at a time. Then I can attach some kind of cables if they want to try and winch the sub to the surface, but we should rescue the crew first. Do you have a towing hook or something outside I can attach a cable to?

“Yes there are flip-up mooring cleats on the deck you can attach cables to.

I’ll start getting my men organized for the trip to the surface. Chief? Get the men into six man teams for rescuing,” Commander Stevens ordered.

The grizzled Chief of the Boat said, “Aye aye, Skipper. Jenkins, Porter, Gerrold, get six man teams set up for Wonder Angel.”

Commander Stevens keyed a microphone, “Men, this is the Captain speaking. Wonder Angel has arrived to teleport us all to the surface. We’re going home on Angel Airlines!”

Linda heard a shout of joy go up all over the boat. Then the cheering started. She was embarrassed again. This was something anyone would do. It wasn’t anything special to her. If someone needs help, you give it. No questions asked.

Two hours later, Linda had teleported one hundred men to the surface and attached cables from the destroyers and cruiser on the surface to winch the submarine up. Commander Stevens and a volunteer crew remained on board till the sub reached the surface. After the Navy had things well under control, Linda didn’t wait around for thanks. She returned to DC with another air-pop.

Back in Washington Linda arrived in time for the celebration in the Oval Office. Everyone was busy congratulating each other. Linda just smiled. She also made sure no one tried to hug her. Shaking hands was acceptable. Touching her blue jeans and sweater clad body wasn’t. The clothes didn’t come close to matching Mouse’s disguise.

After the celebrating slowed down a bit, Linda asked the President, When is the SEAL ceremony scheduled?

President Fredricks replied, “We did have it scheduled for April first until one of my aides reminded me that would be April Fool’s Day. It didn’t seem appropriate, so I had it changed to the second of April. I hope that works for you and the Silver Angel.”

I’ll have to check with her, but I think it is doable for me. Is it okay if I invite the other Angels?

“Yes of course. Invite as many Angels as you can. This will be a wonderful chance for us to thank all of them!” the President responded.

Wonder Angel nodded to the assembled men and women and air-popped back to her mansion. Linda and the Posse arrived in time for supper. The kids shared two slices of chocolate cake before they all went to bed for a good nights sleep. With sprinkles. No ice cream.


Linda woke from her hour-long nap, yawned and stretched. The last two weeks had been a lot less stressful than her previous regimen. Following her long day of jaunting around with the Queen and the harrowing, dangerous rescue of a nuclear submarine and it’s crew, Jessie had re-instated her three hour work day rule. Linda was only allowed to work on Angel business for three hours per day. Unless of course, an emergency came up some place in the world. She had to at least pretend to be rehabilitating from her injuries. Linda did refuse to attend any physical therapy sessions though. While she was certain they were beneficial for most people, they were a complete waste of time for her. Instead, she received daily healing treatments from Jessie.

Jessie and Linda spent an hour a day practicing and improving Jessie’s skills with the whole laying-on-of-hands gig, too. Jessie was visibly improving her talent. While Linda only used up ten minutes of Jessie’s time, the two began visiting hospitals in the various cities the Twins could reach in order to practice. Australian, Canadian, American, and European hospitals all received visits from the girls. Kelly and Karen provided transportation. Mouse disguised the duo as elderly Nuns with a vow of silence. Ret made sure no one at the hospitals questioned their presence, as well as helping to find and diagnose patients their combined skills could aid. Kelly was also their inside-the-body scout, showing the problems needing help to the healers. Tinker Bell dissolved cancers, arthritis, blood occlusions, fat deposits, and clogged arteries. Linda supervised. Jessie did her thing, healing traumatic damage of all shapes and sizes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.