Paradoxical Chauvinism - Cover

Paradoxical Chauvinism

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Earlier...

Bridget remains silent, refusing to look at Xenora as she rolls up the paper in her hands. “No one was ever supposed to see this,” she says in a quiet voice. “My father took care of this. We were told it would be destroyed.”

Xenora moves to stand over Bridget as she sits there, refusing to look at her. Tears run down her beautiful face as she imagines what the consequences of her secret getting out might be. If the police get ahold of this her life is over. Her future is over. There is no forgiving murder or forgetting it. Her incestuous relationship with her father was eventually learned about by her mother. Bridget didn’t want it to end nor did she want her father going to prison. She had to kill her mother, it was the only way. And it became the debt owned by her father.

“There are a few ways we can handle this, Bridget. I could hand the original over to Detective Lee,” Xenora threatens. “He seems to be gunning for your family.”

Bridget looks up at the creature. Her lovely face has gone from bright red embarrassment to bone white fear. “Please, don’t do that. I’ve worked so hard to get where I am. The humiliation alone would be too much for me to take.”

Xenora nods in understanding. “There is another option that I might be willing to consider.”

“Anything as long as this doesn’t go public!”

Taking the paper from her, Xenora holds it out so Bridget can see her own confession. “I need you to remain the face of this company and the next I am going to build. Not only am I going to require this from you, but I am going to need you to become my slave.”

“Slave?” Bridget asks, not understanding what the creature wants. “I’m not anyone’s slave.”

“You are now unless you want to go the first route,” Xenora makes clear. “You will act like a normal person when you are running things, being the face of the company. But when that time is over, your time is my time. You will be my bitch. You will pleasure me when I say so. And when you are not pleasuring me, you will pleasure Maximus.”

“If I do this,” she says. “If I do what you want, this stays our secret, right?”

“Of course. I’m not interested in ruining you, Bridget. But I’m afraid you’ve handed me an opportunity that I simply can’t walk away from.”

A dubious look on her face appears. “For how long?”

“For the rest of your life,” Xenora answers. “Think of you being my slave as your job. Everything else is your life.”

Her eyes widen and disbelief is replaced with swift anger. It makes her even more gorgeous. “Fuck you! I’m not surrendering everything!

Xenora shrugs and tosses the paper into her lap. “Then you’ll have to take your chances. I can always find another, someone willing to do what I ask.”

The young CEO is furious, wanting to lash out at Xenora. Submitting means she gives over everything. Resisting means she has to face whatever consequences that will come her way.

“I fucking hate you,” she spats.

“I wouldn’t expect anything less,” Xenora says with a knowing look of victory.

Bridget shudders and looks down at the paper in her lap. The writing is her. She remembers it as if she had just written it here and now. She snatches it up and tosses it across the office in frustration. Then she looks up at the creature, still angry but resigned to what she has to do.

“When do we begin?”

Xenora steps up t her, moving the clothing that covers her magnificent cock. It’s already half-hard and quickly growing to its full length.

“Show me your dedication,” she answers shortly.

There is a moment of hesitation where Xenora wonders if the woman is going to just resist and tell her to get out. Then she grabs the cock gently, her slender hand cool against the throbbing heat and she brings it to her mouth. Her tongue slips out and begins licking the head, first the tip then both sides around the ridge. She pushes it up and lets her tongue slide down to the base then back up again.

Bridget looks up at Xenora as she licks, her mouth coming up to the tip again before she wraps her lips around it and begins to suck. She bobs her head, taking more of the cock into her mouth with each down stroke, a little at a time. There are still several inches left by the time it thumps the back of her throat. She stares at the fascinating creature as her throat squeezes and shifts around the hefty cock. Xenora finds it amazing that she has taken so much so quickly. And just when it seems Bridget is going to slide off, her throat squeezes the head and her face presses into her groin.

Xenora grabs her head before the young woman can pull off her cock and holds her there. Bridget just stares up at her new mistress, reaches forward. Her fingers find and gently stroke Xenora’s balls. The only sound in the office is her raged breathing as Xenora tries to choke her with her shaft. Amazingly, Bridget doesn’t try to push way and she doesn’t choke.

Xenora’s head falls back and she moans. “What a fucking wonderful pet you’re going to be.”

Then her hands wrap tightly in Bridget’s hair and she pulls her back and off her erection. The young woman gasps and her mistress allows her a few breath before pushing herself between the woman’s lips again to begin fucking her throat. Using her hair as a handhold, the creature shoves in and pulls out, moving her hips and Bridget’s head at the same time. Each time she pulls back, her pet’s throat tries to close up and when she thrusts in again there is a brief resistance before she forces it open. The tight feeling as Bridget’s throat is forced open around her is fantastic

When Xenora looks down, she can see tears running down the woman’s face as she chokes on the cock. It’s impossible for her to get a breath with how fast the creature is fucking her face and the effort of taking the cock again and again is forcing more tears. She would love nothing more than to use Bridget until she orgasms or the woman dies, but she needs her too much. So with supreme effort, Xenora pulls her cock out of the young woman’s throat for the last time.

Bridget falls back coughing and gasping for air. Saliva and precum, that has built up in her mouth, is now running over her lips and chin in a sticky mess. It drips down onto her blouse as she sits with her eyes closed, trying to catch her breath.

Xenora gives her a moment to recover. Then she grins. “Strip everything off. I want to see everything.”

She looks at her mistress, her chest still heaving, and she doesn’t hesitate this time as she stands and begins to strip. She removes her stained blouse one button at a time. When she slides it from her shoulders, the simple black bra she wears is supporting a perfect set of breasts. She turns around and slides down the zipper of her skirt. It whispers down her thighs and falls into a pool of dark material at her feet, leaving her mistress to admire her delicious ass encased in a pair of skimpy blank panties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.