Paradoxical Chauvinism
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Malcolm sits across the street in a SUV he rented early this morning. He sips on a cup of coffee, waiting. He looks at his watch for the fourth time since arriving and parking and sighs. He expected Mio to have left the house at least an hour ago, but it seems that she and the detective are still at their morning excursions. Then the door suddenly parts. He scoots down in his seat a little.

“I’ve got to run into the city this morning,” Mio says, kissing Detective Lee. “But I will be back right after. Tori will be fine until I get back.”

“I don’t want to put you in this position longer than I need to,” Lee counters. “As soon as I can get things rolling, we can get her into protective custody.”

“It’s fine,” she says. “Besides, it’s another reason for me to see you, Abel.”

“Until then,” he says, giving her one more passionate kiss.

Malcolm watches Lee leave. His anger wells up in him, but he keeps it under control. He sits and waits a little longer. About fifteen minutes passes before Mio leaves the house. He cranks up the SUV and pulls out. It’s time to see what Mio is up to.


“I’m curious why Detective Lee took the girl to your house,” Bridget wonders aloud. “Do you two have something going on that I don’t know about?”

Mio blushes. She picks up her bottle of water and takes a sip. She doesn’t speak until she sets it back down on the table. “Let’s just say that I managed to capture the detective’s attention.”

“You definitely have a talent,” Bridget says, crossing her legs. “I’ll give you that.”

“I’m sorry Malcolm pushed to make a deal with you,” Mio says, feeling a little guilty.

“It’s fine. We can still use Dr. Winters for something down the road,” Bridget says with a wave of her hand. “You just keep fucking him and under your control and we’ll be fine.”

“I hope that you use him before we’re done,” Mio says, worriedly.

“When I have my father’s company and control of everything, you’ll have your money,” she explains. “By then I’ll have Dr. Winters working for me. And then you can retire anywhere you choose and not have to worry about anything ever again.”

“I just want to be done with all of it,” Mio sighs. “This picking fights with Malcolm and all this manipulation and maneuvering...”

“And now you have the detective it seems,” Bridget teases. “He’s quite the catch.”

“Yeah, but I doubt he’ll leave his job to run off with me,” she agrees, biting her lip.

“With as much money as I’m giving you, you never know,” the other says smiling. “Maybe he’ll be the prince charming that Malcolm used to be.”

“Speaking of Malcolm,” Mio says, changing her tone. “What are we going to do about him? I don’t want to share my cut with him.”

“You really don’t love him, do you?”

Mio quickly shakes her head. “Those feeling starting going away when he cared for his work more than me. They totally went away when you recruited me.”

Bridget uncrosses her legs and stands up, straightening out her skirt. “Well then,” she sighs. “We’re just going to have to frame him along with my father.”

“Can we do that?” Mio looks up questioningly.

“Of course,” Bridget answers smugly. “I know just how we can do it too.”

“But how?”

“You let me worry about that,” Bridget answers. “It’s best if you are left out, plausible deniability and all.”

“I guess you’re right,” Mio says as she stands up. “I need to get back and check on Tori.”

She takes a seat at her desk, pretending to fiddle around with the papers lying on top of it. “The girl is our ace in the hole,” she says. “She is the key to framing both my father and Malcolm.”


The only sounds in the parking garage are those of Mio’s footsteps. Her heels click and clack and echo through the structure. Malcolm watches as she exits the stairwell and heads for her car.

She is almost to her car when a loud noise startles her. She turns and looks around but no one is there. “Hello?” she calls out to the emptiness. Only silence follows.

“Hello?” she calls again. And again, only silence follows.

“This isn’t funny,” she says, trying to keep the fear out of her voice.

When no more noises ring out and when no one steps out from the dark shadows, she turns back around and this is when she hears the growl and this is when she sees him.

Standing on all four legs watching Mio from about ten feet away is a dog—or at least that what she thinks it is. The thing is at least double the size of a Great Dane and covered in a bluish-black coat of silicone-looking hair. It stands there staring at Mio with its yellow eyes, watching her every move.

Not knowing what to do, Mio decides to calmly walk away. But as she begins to, the dog suddenly moves closer and growls again. She pauses for a moment, trying to figure out what to do.

When the dog just stands there, she starts to move again. He then jumps forward, teeth bared and barking. Mio falls back onto the ground. With the dog less than a foot from her, she can smell his breath as he looks at her.

Mio is so scared that she can’t even think straight. She knows that if she gets up and tries to run, he will definitely catch and hurt her. So instead, she lays down on the ground, keeping her eyes on him. When she is prone on the ground, he moves forward slowly and sticks his snout in her face and then barks. This scares the woman out of her mind so badly that she starts to cry. Unfazed, the dog begins wandering around her, sniffing at her and every once in a while scratches at her.

He makes a few trips around her like this before finally stopping and focusing her concentration on her ass. Mio starts to squirm a little when he sticks his nose right between her legs. When she moves, he begins to growl again.

She looks back, watching him. The strange dog nudges her ass with his snout and then looks up at her. Mio has no idea what he wants. He waits for her to do something, but when she doesn’t, he moves over behind her and sits down on her legs. Not only is he large, he is heavy. He is so heavy that Mio finds that she cannot move her legs at all. And this is when he makes his move. He reaches up and begins digging at her ass with his claws, scratching long bloody marks through her pants and on her tender skin. Mio begins to scream and cry, but he doesn’t care. He just keeps at it as fast as he can until her pants are torn sufficiently.

Completely in shock, Mio just lies here with him sitting on her. Tears run down her face as blood runs down her exposed and brutalized ass. Turning to look behind her, Mio sees the dog looking down at her ass. He bends over and starts to lick the blood off of her. Then slowly, he moves his tongue down into her crotch. When he runs the rough surface over her cunt, she jumps involuntarily. When she does, he starts growling again. When he is satisfied that she isn’t going to move anymore, he resumes his inspection of her. Mio can’t stop crying at this point. Up to this point she has never hated anything more. She has never been treated this way, ever! Now this disgusting animal thing is licking her!

This tongue lapping continues for several minutes and Mio eventually stops crying. This is when she truly becomes afraid. What is he going to do to me? She has no idea what is going to happen or even why this is happening. She figures that the why is because of its appearance. This isn’t a normal dog, if that is what it even is. This has to be some kind of experiment—maybe something developed by Tomorrow’s Genetics. Maybe it’s some kind of military project. Whatever the case, Mio is clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time!

When the dog creature is finally finished and stands up, her crotch is wet from blood, dog saliva and her own juices. He gets up on all fours and begins barking at her. Mio turns around to look at him, having no idea at all what he wants from her. He keeps staring at her and barking before putting his head down on her ass, giving her a little push. She still doesn’t mover though because she is afraid he will hurt her again.

And then he barks and pushes her again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.