Paradoxical Chauvinism - Cover

Paradoxical Chauvinism

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

“Ms. Rhodes will see you now,” the secretary says to Mio and Malcolm.

The pair looks up at the woman and smile. Malcolm tosses his magazine back on the table. “Well, here goes nothing,” he grumbles.

“It will work out,” Mio assures him. “She’ll go for our proposal.”

“Which one?” he asks, sounding less confident than he did before coming here.

“If not the first, then she will the second,” Mio whispers. “Regardless, you don’t need to worry. We got this in the bag.”

“I’m glad you’re confident,” he mumbles.

“Oh, Malcolm, you were so confident,” she states. “What the hell happened?”

“I don’t know,” he admits. “Maybe the reality of this failing and me losing my job and this opportunity—any opportunity—we have.”

“It will work. Trust me,” she says with a smile as the secretary opens the doors to the large and highly decorated office.

The office is lined with books, art and little mementos and awards. It is a definite contrast to Rick Jameson’s office.

“Welcome, Ms. Asano; Dr. Denver,” Bridget says with a warm smile.

“We’re glad to be here,” Mio says for the both of them.

“Please have a seat,” the young CEO says, gesturing to a set of chairs in front of her desk. “You said you had a proposition for me.”

Malcolm pulls the chair out for Mio and then takes his own seat. “Yes, we do,” Mio confirms. “We would like to give you technology that you are several months behind on that can put you ahead of your father.”

“And just how do you propose to do that?” she asks, clearly intrigued. “Do you plan to betray my father and give me all his secrets?”

“When you put it like that it sounds horrible,” Malcolm says.

“That’s because it is, but I don’t care how you do it so long as it benefits me,” Bridget says with a shrug. “What does matter is what you want for those secrets.”

“We are willing to give you all the patents and everything,” Malcolm says, taking the lead as he and Mio had discussed beforehand. “You front the costs for research and we split the revenue evenly.”

“That doesn’t seem to fair,” Bridget says. “In fact it seems I take all the risk and fork out all the money and you two just get rich.”

“You have my knowledge and I am taking a considerable risk,” Malcolm counters. “Besides, half the revenue is going to be more than enough for each of us.”

“You make a good point,” the young woman agrees. “If I employ you and then come up with this technology, I can get in just as much trouble.”

“As far as your father is concerned, I still have not solved the problem,” Malcolm quickly adds. “In fact I can manipulate the research to make it appear this discovery isn’t made until say a month or two from now. I can always say the facilities here are much more adequate and...”

“So you have all the kinks worked out,” Bridget interrupts. “That’s fine. You said enough. But your proposition is still out of balance.”

“Then how about that plus we help you take your father’s business,” Mio jumps in. “That is what you ultimately want, is it not?”

“It is no secret my father and I are not on term when it comes to financials,” Bridget admits. “But just how do you propose to do this?”

“We will side with you in saying that you, for years, have been raped and coerced by your father,” Mio begins. “We can pay young girls to say they were made to participate in this as well.”

“And I can fabricate evidence that the fire at the lab, plus the newest murder of that young woman was your father’s doing,” Malcolm adds. “I can play witness to false conversations and odd, little things I have seen.”

Bridget sits back into her seat, a smile splaying across her face. “You two seem to have worked all this out,” she finally says after a few moments of silence. “Very well. We have a deal. You two do your part and I will do mine.”

“We will get the ball rolling,” Mio says standing up. “Should we contact you when we’re ready to move?”

Bridget smiles warmly. “I think it’s best if I contact you,” she answers. “I’ll give you two days to get the ball rolling then we will meet again to make sure we’re moving together.”

Malcolm stands up and nods. “It’s a pleasure working with you, Ms. Rhodes.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Dr. Denver,” she says. “Please show yourselves out.”

Mio nods and smiles. She takes Malcolm’s hand, squeezing it excitedly as she pulls him along. Once outside the office they stop at the secretary’s desk and asks, “Where is the restroom at?”

The young blonde looks up with a friendly smile. “It’s just down that way,” she says pointing. “Just past the elevators on the right.”

“Thank you,” Mio says.

“That went well,” Malcolm says once they are out of earshot of the blonde.

“I told you it would,” Mio agrees. “Just a little manipulating and we’ll be set for the rest of our lives.”

“I hoped she would have been satisfied with our first offer,” he complains.

“If it were going to be easy, Malcolm, then it wouldn’t be worth it,” she reasons. “Now, come with me. I think we need to celebrate.” She tugs hard on his hand, pulling him into the restroom with her.

“We’re not seriously going to do it here, are we?” Malcolm asks, feeling a bit out of his element.

“Of course we are,” Mio confirms. “Now get over here.”

Despite Malcolm’s reservations, his cock is hard and pushing against the fabric of his pants. With deft hands, Mio unzips him and has his full-fledged member out in her hand in seconds and pointing straight toward her face. With her other hands, Mio unbuttons her blouse to let it fall open and reveal her full nipples. Malcolm sees that she isn’t wearing a bra and assumes that she had this planned the whole time.

She slowly begins to stroke his cock and he groans, quickly forgetting how she planned this. She pulls his erection closer to her face, brushing it against her nose. Then she flicks the tip of his cock with her tongue, smiling when his hips twitch involuntarily. She flicks it again, making him twitch again, then licks it all around the head. One hand continues stroking his cock while the other softly massages his balls.

“Oh fuck,” he groans.

Mio slides her lips over the head and then off again, kissing the tip lightly. Malcolm reaches out with his hand to steady himself against the wall behind her. Her hand stops stroking his member and slides her lips over the head again, this time holding him there. She looks up at him catching his eyes with her own.

“That feels so fucking good,” he says.

While maintaining her eye contact, her mouth still around the head of her cock, she runs her tongue al around it. She applies a light suction on it as she does this before sliding her mouth back over the head. She reaches a little further down his shaft, while her hand strokes his shaft in rhythm with the movement of her head.

The arousal coalesces into an insistent feeling of pleasure, centered in his body from where her mouth and hands touch him, through his cock, up inside of him and to his hips. Warmth suffuses from there to the rest of his body.

Malcolm’s shirt hangs over the base of his cock. While barely a distraction, he wants nothing to interfere with this moment. With a single motion, he reaches down and pulls the shirt up, over his head, and drops it to the floor behind him.

Mio moves her hand from his balls and rubs it firmly across his belly, feeling the muscles. He sees the corners of her mouth turn up as she begins to suck on his cock a little harder. If only he knew how she imagines Detective Lee’s abs at this moment. She breathes out through her nose and blinks, trying to keep her mind here and now. Her cheeks are beginning to flush.

Malcolm pushes his fingers carefully through her hair, running them lightly against her scalp. He rocks his hips a bit as the pleasure begins to spread through his belly and down to the top of his legs.

Mio stops, pulling her mouth of his erection, but keeping her hand around it. “Fuck, Malcolm,” she sighs. “You’re making me wet.”

She stands up, holding his cock, and begins pushing the blouse off of her shoulders with her free hand. She drops the shirt on the floor. Malcolm’s hands go straight to her breasts and he rubs her soft nipples with his thumbs, while stroking the underside of her breasts with his fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.