Paradoxical Chauvinism
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Detective Lee steps out of his car and takes a moment to collect his thoughts. The medical examiner confirmed that an animal could have been present but couldn’t conclude yet if the dog was the only attacker. Still, the only one on the list Lee hasn’t talked to is Malcolm Denver. If this is anything like the fire at Star Genetics then this case should be over quickly.

The detective knocks on the door, ignoring the doorbell. There is movement and shadows and after nearly a minute the door opens to a black haired beauty wearing a Jersey knit chemise with long bell sleeves, shoulder cut outs, mesh neckline and lace trim. It is not what Lee expects, but it is also not the first time.

“Ms. Asano?” he asks, keeping his eyes with hers.

The woman smiles warmly. “Please, call me Mio. What can I do for you, Detective?”

“Lee,” he supplies. “I’m here to talk to Malcolm Denver, and you.”

“Well then, Detective, please come on in,” Mio says, stepping to the side. “What is this about?”

“There was a murder at Mr. Denver’s workplace,” he answers, waiting for her to close the door and lead him in.

“Dr. Denver,” she says.

“Excuse me?” Lee counters.

“He’s a doctor,” Mio says with a grin. “I think he has worked hard for the title, so he deserves to be called it.”

“Of course,” Lee says throwing his hands up in defense. “Like I said, there was a young woman killed last night at Dr. Denver’s work.”

“That’s tragic,” Mio says as they step into the living room. “You don’t think Malcolm was involved do you?”

“That’s what I’m here to find out,” he answers. “Where was Malcolm last night?”

“He was with me,” she quickly answers.

“All night?” the detective presses.

“Of course not all night, Detective,” Malcolm says from the doorway wearing a pair of slacks and holding a shirt in his hands. The attentions of the room’s occupants shift to him. “I was at work until around seven.”

Lee is surprised to see that for a scientist the man is pretty fit. “And is that a normal time for you to work until?”

“Here lately, Detective,” Mio says, placing her hand on his arm gently. “He has been putting so many hours into whatever project he has been working on.”

Malcolm chuckles. “Well, more like the past year. But we’ve finally had a breakthrough so I can stop working so much.”

“I’m curious about why you weren’t seen on the cameras leaving,” Lee pokes. “You were captured going in. but not coming out.”

Malcolm isn’t fazed by the question, or at least he does well to mask it. “I took the service bay out.”

This piece of information does surprise Lee, but he too does well to hide it. He isn’t aware of any service bay. There wasn’t any camera footage of one and when he investigated the fire that resulted in the death of Dr. Jennifer Conners there wasn’t a need to look over any and all access points to the building.

“I didn’t see any camera footage for any service bay,” Lee counters.

Malcolm slips his shirt over his head before responding. “Dr. Jameson doesn’t have any there. He is afraid that someone might get ahold of the footage and see what he has coming in.”

“The competition must be fierce,” the detective jokes.

Malcolm answers in a less than joking manner. “Oh, it is.”

“Is the good doctor’s security that lax then?” Lee asks.

“He’s a bit paranoid,” the man answers then his tone becomes jokingly, “but just don’t tell him I said that.”

“Did you know the security guard on duty last night, Tracy Markum?” Lee continues, ignoring the joke.

“Not that I can recall, Detective,” Malcolm says off-handedly. “I’ve got to get to work. I’m already running late today. Is there anything else I can answer for you?”

“Actually there is,” Lee answers with a homey smile.

“Can these questions be asked at a later time then?” he asks, showing his impatience. “You have my alibi.”

Lee keeps the smile up. This case is not going to be a quick and easy one. “Yes, I do. If you don’t mind, I’m going to ask Ms. Asano...”

“Mio,” she corrects.

“ ... Mio, a few more questions.”

“It’s your investigation, Detective,” Malcolm says. “And good luck with it.”

Lee nods at the man as he leaves. He waits until the door closes before turning toward Mio again. I heard that you and Malcom have been having problems. Can you elaborate?”

“Where did you hear that?” Mio asks, showing a little bit of surprise.

“I cannot say who I heard it from,” Lee assures her.

She frowns. “Then what relevance does it have?”

“It’s a standard question,” Lee answers calmly. “I have to ask every question that seems relevant to the investigation.”

“Well, I don’t know why it was said, but we weren’t, and aren’t having problems,” she says, her tone conveying annoyance.

“So you have the perfect relationship?” Lee pushes.

“Who does?” she answers, this time her annoyance showing clearly on her face. “Yeah, sure we have a problem here and there, but who doesn’t.”

“I was also told most of your arguments stemmed over Dr. Denver working so many late hours,” the detective adds, pushing the woman’s buttons and hoping for something to spring loose.

“How would these people know what we discussed?” Mio questions even more defensively. “What did they see us or something?”

“As a matter of fact,” Lee answers, trying hard to hide the smile that threatens to pop up. “I have at least three witnesses saying on several occasions they saw or heard you fighting with Dr. Denver of his work schedule at his work.”

Mio’s facial features soften. “Well, we had a few arguments over it, sure. But who wouldn’t?”

“And now everything is good?” Lee asks, raising his eyebrow up in a questioning gesture.

“Yeah,” the woman says, her tone changing dramatically. “I mean, I realized I was in the wrong. Besides, all that is behind Malcolm.”

“I may need to come back and ask more questions,” Lee says standing up. “Is there a certain time that is better for you?”

“You have to leave so soon?” Mio asks, biting her lower lip. “I guess anytime is good really, as long as I’m not out shopping.”

“May I use your restroom before I go?” he asks, sliding away his notepad.

“Right at the end of the hall,” Mio says, pointing. “It’s just like the movies,” she adds with a giggle.

“Cop excuses himself to bathroom and then snoops around?” Lee says with a wild smile.

“Yeah,” she confirms, giggling more.

“That’s only in the movies.” He turns and slips down the hall.

Lee is in the bathroom for a few minutes, but when he finally comes out he stops short, cracking the door just enough to peer through it. From the bathroom to the couch Mio now occupies is a perfect view. She catches his eye and bites her lip and then spreads her legs apart ever so slightly.

The detective feels a stirring in his pants. The look on his face that betrays him doesn’t go unnoticed and Mio smiles wide back at him. She hikes up the chemise a little bit, teasingly. Her legs spread a little more until a thin strip of white covers the center of an otherwise bare crotch. Lee can make out the edges of the mound that is her pussy. His cock starts to grow thicker now, already causing complaint from within its confines. Mio hikes the chemise up a little further and spreads her legs even further until she is fully exposed.

She then hooks her fingers at the micro panties barely wrapped around her waist. She starts to pull lightly on them, moving them from side to side, almost reveling her pink entrance, yet keeping it covered just enough to make the detective ache to see it in its entirety. The little patch of fabric quickly becomes damp with her juices.

Mio works the string a little harder over her clit and begins squirming on the couch. It looks like she is getting a great deal of pleasure from this. Her eyes stare deep into Lee’s as he alternates between her masturbating and her looking at him while she pleases them both. The man’s cock is now trying to push up and out of his pants.

Two fingers slip to either side of Mio’s pussy. Taking her panties, she pulls them to the side and her full glory is now revealed. It looks tight. It looks so pink. It looks so inviting. Tempting the limits of the man, her other finger runs the length of her folds—bottom to top, spreading her folds open in perfect symmetry. She rolls the tips of her finger around her clit, clearly intent to entice Lee.

The finger finds its way back down to her entrance and pokes and prods at it. She then puts the tip in and slowly moves it around in a circle, tugging her opening in every direction before spreading it with both fingers and holding it open for the voyeuristic cop to see. Her fingers suddenly slip away—fingers coated in her sweet juices. They are slowly planted in her mouth and she rolls her tongue around them, tasting the pungent nectar.

By now, Lee has had enough. He has already spent far too long standing behind the door in the bathroom watching. It is far beyond unprofessional, and if she thinks a little show is going to be enough to throw him of Malcolm, she is badly mistaken.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.