Paradoxical Chauvinism
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There are some things that shouldn't be messed with. Sometimes the outcome comes with good results and sometimes not. But what are "good" results? Regardless, maybe some things aren't to be messed with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

The room is dark and quiet, only the soft white noise of the ceiling fan is audible. Mio wakes with a gasp. She sits up and looks around. Malcolm is sprawled out on the bed beside her, completely naked and asleep. Her dream had been so real, so intense, so arousing, but it was quickly fading from her memory. It was about sex. Her erect nipples and wet pussy are evidence of that. She remembers the passion, the feeling of being touched all over, caressed and kissed and penetrated. It was just like how she and Malcolm used to have sex. Before they started having boring, run of the mill sex.

She reclines on the bed and places her hand between her legs, then looks over at Malcolm. She will fuck him, but right now she wants satisfaction. She puts one hand on her breast, slowly dragging her fingers over the round shape. She softly squeezes the firm flesh. A bit of her dream flashes into her memory, the feeling of Malcom’s hands and mouth covering her breasts, and then it gone. Mio’s fingers pinch her nipple. It feels like a marble, hard and round, but with a slight rougher texture. She brings her other hand from between her legs and puts it on her other breast, repeating her actions. These fingers are wet and slippery, giving a slightly different sensation as her swollen nipple popped out from between her thumb and forefinger as she applies pressure.

The desire to have something between her legs is irresistible. Mio slides her hand down her body until it rests on the top of her mound. Her fingers creep toward her wet slit very slowly. She likes to taunt herself. She likes to enjoy the anticipation of what will happen next. It is something she misses Malcom doing.

As the peaceful embrace of sleep slips away, Malcolm becomes aware of what is happening with his girlfriend. He hears the sound that woke him, Mio moaning quietly. He smiles and slowly turns his head. It is too dark to see her very well, so he relies on his sense of hearing to discover what she is doing. He knows things have been rocky and their sex life has turned down a bad road. He also knows that Mio has to have been pleasuring herself, because the passion they once had is gone and for them lately it has been, as the saying does: wham bam, thank you ma’am experience.

His attention is brought back to the present when he hears the soft, wet sound of Mio sliding a finger in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Malcolm feels his cock become erect so fast he thinks it might crack like a whip. He remains perfectly still, struggling to keep his breathing slow and steady. He does not want to do anything to interrupt her. An ache spreads down the length of his throbbing erection and the desire to begin stroking his cock is almost unbearable, but he somehow manages to remain motionless. Masturbation has become a big part of his life again. There are times like last night where they have their mediocre sex, but it’s few and far between.

Mio’s breathing becomes rapid and shallow. The sound emanating from between her legs increases in tempo and volume. A loud sigh followed by a quiet whimper announces the arrival of her orgasm, and the noise slowly tapers off.

Mio suddenly has the feeling she is being watched.

“Malcolm?” she whispers softly.

“Yes,” he answers in an equally hushed tone.

“How long have you been awake?” she asks.

“Long enough to enjoy the show,” he replies.

A long silence follows between them. Mio is still wet and still very horny. Malcolm is still very hard and throbbing.

Thoughts of what they should say to each other, or even do, flash through both their heads. Malcolm finally breaks the silence first.

“What has happened to us, Mio?” he asks, looking over at his girlfriend.

Mio blows out an impatient breath, ready to unleash it all on him, but at the last moment she catches herself. Instead, she says, “It’s this job.”

“What about it?” he asks, though he has a pretty good idea what she means.

“You work incredibly long fucking hours,” she begins. “Sometimes you’re gone for days.”

“I know, I know,” he says, rolling to his side. He reaches up and cups her face, before gently stroking her cheek. “Once I get this project done the money will start rolling in and I won’t have to work nearly half as much.”

“When?” she asks, swatting his hand away. “When, Malcolm?”

“Soon,” he whispers, smiling.

“How soon?” she asks, wanting to smile. “I tired of what has become of us.”

“This week,” he answers. “This week I either solve it or I quit. I’ll find someplace else to work at.”

“You’d do that?” she questions, feeling quite uncertain about it.

“For you, Mio,” he says, cupping her cheek again. “I’ll do anything to keep you and make you happy.”

“You’ll say anything,” she mutters, resisting the urge to slap his hand away again.

“This is more than words,” he counters. “Let me show you I can fulfill a promise. If I can you have to agree to marry me.”

The words hit her like a slap in the face—and not in a bad way either. But they are so sudden and so unexpected. They have been together for six years and never once has Malcolm ever mention the words marriage to her.

“Done,” she says, her lips finally breaking into a smile.

“Yes?” he asks.

“Yes,” she answers.

Malcolm slides closer and kisses Mio. The kiss is lingering and full of the passion that has been missing even from their kisses.

Mio breaks the kiss first and pushes back on Malcolm. “Seems someone is excited.” He nods. “Lay on your stomach then.”

When Malcolm rolls over, she straddles his legs and begins to run her hands along his body. He lies still as Mio presses her breasts against him. She starts just above his hips and applying just enough pressure to make her swollen nipples dig into his skin. Malcom moans as he feels her slither up his back until her breasts are just below his shoulder blades. He can feel her warm breath on the back of his neck.

“I am so fucking horny,” Mio whispers as she runs her tongue along the edge of Malcolm’s ear. “I’ve been so fucking horny for so long.”

Malcolm moans in response. He can feel her pressing her pussy against his hip bone. It feels hot and wet. His cock aches to be inside her, but he isn’t about to interrupt the exquisite teasing she is delivering. Mio lifts her breasts off his body and starts over, this time sucking on his earlobe.

“Do you want to fuck me with your big, hard cock?” Mio asks.

“Yessss,” he hisses.

She hasn’t been this playful or teasing in so long.

“But not quite yet, I want to have a bit more fun with you,” she teases more.

Extremely playful and especially teasing.

Mio raises her upper body slightly, so that her nipples just barely touched Malcolm’s skin and begins to grind her pussy against his hip. It is just enough movement to make her breasts sway back and forth. The combination of her nipples rubbing on this back, and her clit rubbing on his ass, stokes the ashes of her faded climax. She realizes she can probably get off like this, but she will probably be too tired to enjoy Malcolm’s cock if she does. Mio decides a bit more teasing will suffice.

“I am so wet right now,” she whispers in Malcolm’s ear.

“Oh baby, I want you so much right now it hurts,” Malcolm replies, feeling like his balls are about to explode. He hasn’t been this excited for her in far too long.

Mio continues her taunting, “I want to ride your cock until I come ... oh, oh, ah!” Mio punctuates the end of her sentence by rubbing her hot box against Malcolm’s ass. “I want to feel you come inside me ... oh, yes!”

Malcolm feels trapped. He likes what Mio is doing. The feeling of her nipples and clit lightly rubbing against him is sweet torture. What makes it especially intense is her voice. The guttural moans make it sound like she is approaching her own climax.

“Turn over, I want to fuck you,” Mio says, raising herself up enough to allow him to move. Once he has turned over, she lowers herself so that her wet folds are pressed against his rigid shaft. She grinds her cunt against his erection, feeling every contour of his veined shaft. She lets out a squeal when the ridge of his cockhead rubs against her clit.

“You like?” she asks.

Malcolm moans and nods in response. “It’s better than it ever has been.”

“I bet you will like this more then,” Mio says, wrapping her hand around his shaft to guide it between her folds. “Tell me,” she whispers. “Which one of these is better?”

She sinks down onto his cock until it is fully sheathed inside her. She begins to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against him. She then pins his wrists to the bed as she squeezes his cock, amplifying the sensation of fullness. Mio knows that she can easily bring them both to orgasm in a matter of minutes, but she is rather enjoying being a tease too much to stop now.

“Or is this better?” she asks as she raises herself off his cock and begins bouncing up and down.

She limits the depth of penetration so that only the head of his cock slips past her folds and into her cunt, but she does it repeatedly. Each time she lowers her body, Mio feels her lips stretch over the smooth head of his cock. The moment she senses the ridge slip past her lips, she stops for a moment and then reverses her movement.

“So which do you like more?” Mio asks.

“They are both fantastic, but two will certainly make me cum faster,” Malcolm replies honestly.

Mio smiles and continues, “Then how about three...”

Malcolm watches as Mio leans back until she is resting on her arms. He can see her glistening folds warp around his rigid shaft. Only about an inch of his cock remains inside her. When she begins to rock her hips back and forth he can see the head appear briefly then get enveloped by her pussy. Almost instantly he feels his climax building.

“Or...” she purrs as she sits straight up. Mio holds still for a moment, savoring both the feeling of Malcolm’s cock penetrating her and the look of pure lust in his eyes. She places one hand between her legs, running her fingers over her folds and on to her clit. The shape of her pussy is noticeably different with Malcolm’s cock splitting her lips apart. She puts her other hand on her breast, first caressing it then draws her fingers across the skin until she is pinching the nipple.

Mio is careful not to touch Malcolm’s throbbing erection. She can see by the look on his face that he is close to orgasm, and she is not even close to being done with him. His gaze jumps back and forth from her breasts to her pussy.

“Malcolm, my eyes are up here,” she quips.

Even though she is clearly putting on a show for his benefit, Malcolm feels a bit guilty when Mio calls him on it. He finds the sight of his cock penetrating her delicate flesh extremely arousing, but watching her play with her breasts and pussy is also a turn on. Even though she is no longer riding up and down on his erection, Malcolm feels control of his climax slipping away. Looking into her eyes does nothing to help him regain control.

“Answer the question Malcolm, which one?” Mio demands.

The last,” Malcolm answers through gritted teeth. “But it’s really close.”

If the question had been about which would make him climax faster the answer would have been the previous. The increased friction caused by Mio leaning combined with the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her is overwhelming. But the question is which he likes more, and he likes watching Mio masturbate while he is inside her.

“Well I’m not quite ready for that,” Mio says off-handedly, once again engulfing him completely.

Malcolm is relieved that she has stopped bouncing up and down on him. Being buried inside her feels good, but not so good that he is about to lose control. Mio’s breasts sway back and forth inches out of his reach. She moans loudly as she grinds her body against his, riding his cock. He looks up and notices that she has her eyes closed, she seems focused on what she is doing, what she is feeling. The idea that Mio is just using him to get off arouses Malcolm. He begins to thrust against her, trying to drive his cock even deeper into her.

He glances up and finds Mio staring right at him. “Hold still, damn it. I’m fucking you. When I am done you can have a turn.”

The words echoed in Malcolm’s head, each time sounding more arousing. It is the truth. She is certainly the one doing the fucking.

She leans forward, pressing her breast against his lips. Malcolm is relieved to have Mio’s breast in his mouth. The sight of her breasts always accelerates his climax. The act of lapping his tongue against her nipple distracts him just enough to keep his orgasm at bay a little longer.

Mio continues to grind against him. Between the pressure on her clit and his mouth on her breast, she is virtually guaranteed to orgasm. She adjusts her position so the head of his cock rubs that certain spot. Mio looks down at her boyfriend. He is craning his neck so that he can press his lips against her breast as he frantically licks and sucks on her flesh.

As the euphoria wells up inside her she feels their sweat soaked bodies writhing against each other. She starts to cry out but bites her lip instead. She knows that once Malcolm feels her climax his own orgasm will quickly follow, and she is not quite ready for this tryst to end. Her arms are getting tired, and he is struggling harder to break free of her grasp. She falls forward onto her lover, pressing her breasts against his chest. She lifts her hips up so that the tip of Malcolm’s cock is barely pressed against her folds, then she rocks her hips back and forth. She can feel him penetrate her again and again. She nibbles on his ear and sinks down until she has taken in his full length, then whispers to him, “I want you to cum inside me.”

Malcolm thought he was doing quite well keeping his climax under control until Mio tells him she is ready for him. He can’t remember the last time she let him cum inside her, but in less than a minute his arousal overwhelms him and he feels himself explode into the depths of her. He thrusts his hips upward, burying his rigid shaft completely inside her. It seems like every nerve in his body has somehow migrated to his cock as a torrent of hot, thick cum flowed from it.

“That’s it, baby. I’m so ready for you to cum. Give it all to me,” Mio begs, and then she presses her lips against his and thrusts her tongue into his mouth.

As his climax begins to ebb, Malcolm becomes aware of more than just the feeling of being inside Mio. He notices her firm, warm breasts pressed against his chest. He feels the tip of her tongue as it traces along the edge of his ear. He feels her hot breath against his skin.

“So do you like it?” Mio asks. “Do you like it when I fuck you? Do you like the way it feels when I ride your hard cock?”

“Yes,” he moans. “But you should not have to do all the work.” Malcolm puts his arms around her and rolls over so he is on top. He sits up, straddling her hips.

“Turn over,” Malcolm says, taking control of the encounter.

When she has complied with his instruction, he kneels at the foot of the bed and begins to caress her foot. Starting with her toes, he stretches each one, and then works his way up, alternately pressing on the top and ball of her foot. He presses his thumb into the arch and then works his way up to her ankle. Malcolm begins to caress her leg, inching his way closer and closer to her cunt. The darkness cloaks her body, but just the thought of her wet folds make Malcolm’s cock ache as it strain to become erect again. He carefully strokes the back of her leg. Next he wraps his hand around her thigh. As his hands move up her leg, he begins to feel the temperature increase. Finally his finger presses against her lips, sliding between them with a wet sound that is oddly arousing. Feeling the curve of Mio’s ass with his other, he climbed onto the bed and straddles her thighs. He reluctantly pulls his hand from between her legs and smears her wetness on his half hard cock.

The moment Malcolm withdraws his fingers Mio begins to long to feel him inside her again. When his fingertips press into the small of her back, she lets out a sigh. A massage is an acceptable consolation prize, and would satisfy her until he is ready to fuck again.

Mio feels him crawl back onto the bed. Once again he straddles her and she feels the shaft of his cock between her ass cheeks. She expects him to still be limp, but instead it feels quite firm. She wonders if he has already recovered. His warm hands press against the small of her back. His thumbs press into the muscles on either side of her spine, moving toward her shoulders. She raises her hips slightly so that his cock cleaves her ass cheeks apart. Even though she has just climaxed, she wants more. She clenches his thick shaft, causing it to side out. She relaxes her muscles and allows his turgid flesh to press into her again. As Malcolm’s hand works their way up her body, Mio relaxes.

The moment his cock meets her ass it begins to stiffen. There is something about touching that part of her anatomy that has always made him hard. His erection isn’t quite to full strength, but he can already feel the first tingling of an orgasm as Mio squeezes the shaft of his cock. He knows that he will not be able to endure more than a few minutes of this treatment before he orgasms. Regretfully, he shifts his body so that he is no longer touching her ass.

Mio knows the massage is supposed to be a relaxing way to pass the time until Malcolm’s erection returns, but it was heightening her sense of arousal as well. This is how things used to be, how it is supposed to be. As his thumbs press against her shoulder blades, she raises her hips again, hoping to feel his cock. The pressure of his hands pushes her breasts against the silky smooth sheets.

Malcolm wedges his knee between Mio’s thighs, forcing her legs apart. The desire to be inside her is irresistible. He slips his arms between the mattress and her body, grabbing her breasts. His fingers are drawn to her nipples. He pinches the stiff nubs between his fingers and hears a soft moan escape her lips.

“Are you ready to get fucked?” he whispers in her ear as he presses the tip of his cock against her entrance.

Mio whimpers as she feels his full weight trap her between his body and the bed. It is impossible to move, even if she wants to. But she does not. She is more than happy to be his plaything for the time being. She can feel his breath flowing over her neck and his fingers digging into her breasts, but he is still denying her the one thing she craves. The head of his cock is touching her just enough to spread her folds apart. She tries to wiggle her hips so he will slip inside a bit more, but she cannot move.

“I think someone wants my cock,” Malcolm teases, pushing his hips forward a fraction of an inch. He feels the heat of her cunt. It is tempting to shove the entire length of his erection into her warm, wet flesh, but first he wants to make her beg for it.

“Oh, yes,” Mio moans in response. She feels his cock advance a bit, and then retreat back to its original position.

“Your pussy feels so good. I bet I could cum just from doing this,” he says, continuing to taunt her. It isn’t an idle threat. The combination of feeling her breasts in his hands, her ass against his hips and her folds enveloping the most sensitive portion of his cock is more than enough to bring him to orgasm.

Mio bucks her hips up with as much force as she can, but the combination of the soft mattress and Malcolm’s weight keeps her from moving. Another moan slips past her lips as he squeezes her nipples again and his cock intrudes another half inch into her.

“I want you,” Mio croaks.

Words he hasn’t heard in so long...

“You want me to what?” Malcolm inquires, taking advantage of the situation. “Do you want me to cum on your hot, wet pussy? Do you want me to cover it with cum?”

“I want you inside me,” Mio pleads. She is a bit surprised how arousing it is to be denied something she wants so much. She had forgotten how much she missed this.

Malcolm inches forward until the head of his cock is completely inside Mio. “Is this what you want?” He knows he is playing with fire. It is quite possible that his orgasm will exceed his ability to control it.

“I want it all. I want your whole fucking cock in my pussy!” she replies, on the verge of shouting. “I want you to fuck me hard until I cum!” She isn’t sure what dark and twisted corner of her mind the outburst originated, but she certainly agrees with it.

“Why didn’t you just say so?” he says slipping his hands out from under her and planting them on the bed. He pushes his cock into her as far as he can, and then slowly pulls it out. Each time he repeats the movement he goes a bit faster and his hips slap against her ass a bit harder. Each time he pulls back until only the very tip rests against her outer folds. Each time he revels in the feeling of her nether lips stretching to accommodate his girth. When he feels her hot flesh surround his cock his orgasm gets a bit closer.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes,” Mio moans as she raises her hips and grinds her ass against his pelvis. She crumples the sheets in her tightly balled fists as he rams his cock into her over and over. Between moans and whimpers, she continues the profanity laced rant.

“Fuck, fuck, yes. That’s it, oh that is fucking it. Oh, oh, oh, I want your cock inside me, fuck, it feels so good,” Mio moans as she clenches down on his rigid shaft.

She moves her hips slightly so that the flared head of his cock rubs against that special spot. She moans loudly as he thrust into her again, causing her entire body to slide forward on the bed. The smooth sheet rubs against her swollen nipples and she knows she is about to climax.

“Don’t stop, you’re going to make me come, don’t stop, please don’t stop,” Mio begs as she teeters on the edge of her orgasm. She is about to tell Malcolm she wants him to cum inside her when she instead feels it. His cock jerks and she knows he has climaxed. Knowing that his thick, hot cum is filling her pussy is the perfect trigger for her own explosive orgasm. The wave of pleasure spreads through her body with amazing speed until even her fingers and toes are tingling.

Malcolm’s efforts to delay his orgasm are laid to waste by the sound of Mio’s voice begging him to fuck her. As a torrent of cum surges into his lover, he continues to grind his hips against her ass. His cock stays hard even after the last bit of cum has poured out of it.

“I’m coming Malcolm!” Mio screams. “Oh, yes, yes, yes!” Her orgasm isn’t as obvious as his, but she feels it important that he knows she has climaxed.

She feels his thrusting slow and finally stop. Then she feels his still rigid shaft settle between the cheeks of her ass. Even though his climax has left him depleted and exhausted, his cock is still hard and he takes full advantage of it. Malcolm continues to thrust into her cum drenched pussy until her body goes limp. He is completely worn out, but with one last movement he pulls his cock of her pussy and presses it against her irresistible ass.

“I’m ready to go again if you are,” Mio teases, wondering if he knows she is bluffing.

Malcolm rolls over and lies beside her. He raises his hands, “I surrender.”

Mio puts her head on his chest, “Since you are going to be my prisoner, I guess I will give you a break.”

“Is that right?” he asks playfully.

“Oh, you know it is,” she replies, equally as playful.

“Then I guess this future prisoner needs to ask for permission to go to work,” he states.

“Permission granted,” he answers, leaning back and giving him a mock salute. “You getting a shower first?”

“As much as I’d like to stay bathed in your juices, my co-workers might take notice,” he says, grinning.

“Well, in that case,” Mio says with a sultry tone, “How about another round in the shower?”

“You are insatiable,” he answers.

“Well, it has been awhile,” she replies. “And since that wasn’t an answer, I think two more rounds will suffice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.