Angie's New World Adventure
Chapter 12: ... Final days in America

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: ... Final days in America - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

Angie and Bobby drove towards Washington and as the noon day sun hung hot and humid overhead they decided to pull in to a diner, to sample some local cuisine. As they tucked into a Kansas chili dog with all the trimmings, Bobby remarked, “You know we have only two days left and one of those will be taken up by making sure we reach Dulles airport in time!” Angie looked forlornly at him and said, “I just don’t want this adventure to end!”

Bobby responded, “Neither do I, but we can always plan for a bigger longer break here in a couple of years say for our fifth anniversary!” Angie looked seriously at Bobby for a moment and tried to read his thoughts, before finally raising the question she really wanted to know, “What would you say if we contacted Annie and set about adopting her in order to take her home with us?” Bobby thought long and hard before he said, “I would jump at the chance but how can we adopt a girl old enough to be your twin sister and how long would it all take, how about instead we wire her the money to get a passport and airfare and she just lives with us in the guise of a housekeeper, We could pay her a living wage and she could choose whether or not she wanted to play as and when we asked her!”

Angie smiled and said, “I am glad I married you, I knew if anyone could find a suitable solution the it would be you!” she then excused herself from the table and went towards the bathroom, as she passed the foyer she diverted to the payphones and quickly called Annie, “Hi, Annie, yes he agreed and instead of us adopting you he came up with the idea of you coming to live with us as a housekeeper, so you would have a wage and be able to decide when you wanted to play with us! What do you say?” Suddenly from behind her she heard, “She will say OK!” spinning round she came face to face with Bobby and he said “I knew you two were planning something when you thought I was asleep but you did not need to exclude me from the planning for I would have been all for it!” he continued, “Tell Annie we will wire her the money now for her to get her passport in order and when we get home and I can arrange the finance we will wire her the airfare!”

It was bobby’s turn to be surprised as Angie told him, “No need for that sweetheart, for I left Annie with the extra funds we had for emergencies and she says that will be enough for her documents and airfare. As she has little clothing to her name she will ask for a speedy arrangement and will be in London ten days after we land!” Bobby just smiled he had been out thought by his beautiful wife and he loved it.

The long flight home for some on the airplane was tedious but not for Bobby and Angie, their time was used up planning how they would decorate their new house-keeper’s room and what little surprises they could plan for her. They both agreed it was important for her to have a double bed rather than the single one currently in her room. Angie asked Bobby about the financial arrangements because it would be clear that Annie would need some new clothes pretty quickly and Bobby responded in great style when he said I have about £2,000 saved up in an old investment account which is not now earning much interest so what about if we open an account for her and deposit that initial as advance wages and we could claim it back over the next two years. Besides my uncle would always be good for a few quid, he laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.