Angie's New World Adventure - Cover

Angie's New World Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 9: ... Day Two in America

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: ... Day Two in America - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

The room phone rang at exactly five am and a sleepy sounding Bobby answered it, a female voice on the other end of the phone announced, “This is your requested five am alarm call!” and then the line went dead. For about five minutes Bobby looked down at his wife of one year and thought to himself how lucky am I. then he gently leaned over and kissed her forehead saying “Angie, my love it’s time to rise and shine!”

Angie began to stir and seeing her husband so close she smiled and blew him a kiss. Then they showered together although this time nothing happened between them. The dressed in what they called their sensible clothes they headed down to the restaurant for a quick breakfast, settled their hotel bill and then went out to the car. Bobby was impressed it was a convertible and the hotel had already lowered the top for them. Bobby joked that in England they would have to be shown how to put the top back up in case of rain.

Now they set off on the open road heading to San-Antonio and the Alamo. As they travelled through Texas Angie began to relax and she undid the top five buttons on her blouse to allow the air to flow better and to cool her off. Bobby watched his wife through the interior driver’s mirror and suggest that she should unbutton all of her blouse and give the natives a treat. Never one to pass up a challenge Angie did just that and after popping the last button, she opened the front of the blouse and tucked the sides away out site. Now with both her breasts in full view Angie settled back and then challenged Bobby to remove his trousers and underwear. Bobby argued that it would be too difficult to replace them in they were spotted and stopped. So a compromise was reached he would slide them down his legs and drive like that.

Pretty soon Angie noticed a large articulated lorry keeping pace with their car and she pointed this out to Bobby and he challenged her to play with herself whilst the trucker looked on. Angie thought this was a tremendous idea and without hesitation slipped out of her skirt now she was totally naked and the two blasts on his air horn told her the trucker approved. Then with quickening breath she slid her left hand down between her legs and began to play with her cunt; suddenly Bobby had to swerve in order to miss the truck and the trucker apologised, for he had been trying to get a better look of Angie’s hands and fingers.

Angie quickly opened her legs as far as she was able in the confines of the car and again the smiling face of the trucker showed he was enjoying the view. Then Angie used her right hand to begin teasing and pulling on her left nipple again the silence was broken by the air horns of the trucker. Bobby reached out over the seat Angie was occupying and retrieved a long black vibrator about three inches in circumference and he handed it to Angie. She in turn made herself slouch in her seat and opened her legs even wider before sliding the vibrator along her cunt lips. Through her misting sunglasses she saw the trucker mouth something and then Bobby said he thought the guy had said fuck yourself with it.

She needed no further instruction as she pressed home about two thirds of the eight in vibrator and began sliding it back and forth, the sun glistened off the wet portions of the vibrator and soon Angie was fucking herself as hard as she could. The Truck driver keeping pace with them thoroughly approved and between checking the road ahead and watching the free sex show he began whistling to himself.

Suddenly a sign for a truck stop appeared on the road side and the trucker pointed to it, before Bobby could respond Angie nodded her head and then asked Bobby if he minded, he replied that this was what they had come on this holiday for, new sexual experiences. They pulled in behind the truck and Both Angie and Bobby quickly readjusted their clothes before getting out of the car to meet the trucker. He introduced himself as William Rope the third, and shook Bobby’s hand as he told him he was the luckiest son of a bitch to have a sexy free thinking woman like Angie beside him. Bobby had to agree really for he had over the past month began to think he had landed on his feet with a woman who would try anything sexual.

Bobby turned to look at the truck stop area, it was one of those old style seedy stops which clearly showed development over a prolonged time. Basically there was the old original shitty building then over the years someone added an equally shitty expansion and then another expansion later to the same shitty standard. The original building was just a gas station that sold smokes, sodas, legal uppers, and porn. The second expansion was them adding more gas pumps outside, a long, dark hallway leading to the extra bathrooms and showers. Imagine mildew as wallpaper. The third expansion was a greasy spoon restaurant further down the hall with sticky table tops and a bar style counter with about twelve stools on the customers’ side.

It usually attracted “Lot Lizards”, basically prostitutes that would blow a trucker in the cab of his truck while he ate he sloppy cheeseburger and it was a big deal if the trucker had a cab with a bed in it. The lizards would take cash or accept a ride for her favors’. Oh yes it was clear to see that a lot of amphetamines and other drugs were being sold here. Because of its location and the rednecks that flocked to this place the original building, the original gas station, sold bad-ass T-shirts with skulls and confederate flags on them. In fact the largest bare wall of the outside of the building had the lone star state flag painted on it and looking at its state it had been done at least twenty years ago.

Both Angie and Bobby now began to wonder if this place was going to be safe, not just from the trucker they were with but also the clientele and food served in this clearly run down old place. Bobby was just about to say let’s forget it when he saw Angie walking in arm in arm with the trucker. As he followed he followed them inside expecting to be heading for the diner at the far end of the dark dank corridor, which clearly showed the progress of construction. The original part no longer had any semblance of paint on its inner walls but if looked real close it was a mixture of pale blue and fungus.

Not exactly the sort of place you would hope to find quality foods, the second section the walls smelt damp and dank and Bobby tried not to look too closely at this instead he just followed the pair in front of him. Near the end of this second corridor the pair turned right just outside a pair of glass fronted doors, which separated the second section from the diner. God thought Bobby he is taking her into the toilets. His assumption had been correct and he followed them into the gent’s toilet, here Angie was more than happy to undress again and folding the clothes she handed them to Bobby, blowing him a kiss as she turned and walked towards the cubicles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.