Angie's New World Adventure
Chapter 8: ... The States Here We Come!

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: ... The States Here We Come! - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

Next morning the couple woke at four thirty and as they turned to face each other they both seemed to laugh at the same time for standing between them just like the berlin wall was the cardboard they had hid behind during their epic romp last night.

Angie was first to her feet as she carefully removed the cardboard and slid it under the bed, cheekily saying “Waste not want not!”

Bobby responded “I was just about to suggest we keep our little friend there!” he then continued, “Tell you what you slip through the shower whilst I rustle up some breakfast and then whilst your dressing I will shower and catch you up!” Angie shot him one of those looks and scowling said “You would rob a woman of her household duties of cooking for her oaf of a husband!” No sooner had she said it she burst out laughing at the bewildered look on Bobby’s face.

She headed quickly for the shower before the pillow launched by her husband hit her. Laughing Bobby put on his dressing gown and went down to the kitchen. He made Angie’s favorite French toast, fresh orange juice and a cup of tea to follow. No sooner had he called her breakfast was ready than did Angie appear at the kitchen door and teased by showing her leg from the thigh down whilst the rest of her body was hidden by the partition wall.

Bobby said “You would not dare sit here in the kitchen stark bollock naked!” and as if to accept his dare she slide out of her dressing gown and stepped through the door. She probably would have got away with it too only right at that moment there was a knock on the outside door in the kitchen. The two foot square clear glass panel resulted in the Milkman seeing far more of Angie that she would have liked as she back tracked at treble speed and shrieked as she headed out of sight.

Bobby answered the door and was greeted by, “Mr. Brown, you are an exceedingly lucky man to have such a little vixen to yourself!” Bobby was about to snap his head off when for some unknown reason he just smiled and said “You know what I believe I am!” He paid the milk bill and told him no milk for two weeks. The milkman gave Bobby his change and said “Right you are Gov. Seek you in two weeks then”.

Now a red faced Angie re took her seat and casually asked, “What did the milkman have to say?” Bobby smiled and said, “He told me I was unlucky to have such a sexless woman for a wife!” He just managed to avoid his wife’s hand as he scooted through the door and the cheekily turned and said, “I don’t know why but he reckons I am a lucky man to be wed to you! And now I am off to shower.

An hour later conservatively dressed Mr. & Mrs. Brown were standing outside their home and awaiting the minicab to take them to the airport. Nervously Bobby was tapping his watch as if it had stopped and Angie smiled as she said, “Don’t worry the cab will be here and we will arrive in plenty of time!”

Just then the large shape of a ford galaxy slowed to a halt at the foot of their driveway, a short of stature colored guy exited from the driver’s door and asked “Mr. & Mrs. Brown! Your taxi awaits!” Bobby turned to Angie and “whispered who does, he think, he is Cinderella’s coach man.”

The guy then proceeded to take the two cases and opening the back of the vehicle he carefully stowed the luggage. In literally minutes the driver, who clearly knew the shortcuts to the airport, pulled into an unloading are and having deposited the luggage on the side of the road he stood waiting for Bobby to pay him and hopefully give him a tip as well. Having settled the fare and provided a reasonable tip the driver wished them a happy vacation and went to leave. Bobby heard him mutter as he walked away and he was sure he heard him say, “That white bitch would love a big black cock I am sure and I would volunteer to give it to her!”

As the waited departure side of the airport, Bobby could not stop smiling and to be honest it was beginning to worry Angie. Finally she nudged him and said, “Come on then, what is so funny?” Bobby smiled and said, “you would not believe me if I told you!”

Angie responded with, “Try me!” and so Bobby repeated what he thought he had heard the driver say and almost mockingly Angie said, “You’re right I don’t believe you!” and no sooner had she said it she laughed and said, “if that was what you heard why did you not respond to him?”

Bobby smiled and said, “But how could I tell him that what he said was true but he had no right to say it!” Angie again nudged him in the ribs and smiling said, “You are so bad!” They managed to get some reading material before their flight was called and now they headed off to truly to the start of their holiday of a lifetime.

After boarding the plane and being relieved that the third seat in their row turned out to be empty they settled down for the 9 hour 40 min flight to Las Vegas. Angie was never sure she would ever get used to the stress of take-off as she white knuckled the seat arms. Bobby caringly reassured her that flying was far safer than trying to cross a normal road. When the plane levelled off Bobby whispered to Angie, are you still up for achieving as many sexual acts as possible, Angie saw that hint of daring in Bobby’s eyes and simply nodded her head.

Bobby then set out his idea of a plan, when they were about four hours into the flight and everything would have settled down he dare Angie to join him in one of the toilets and have a go at joining the mile high club. Eagerly Angie agreed. Then the hostess came up to them and asked if there was anything they would like and a mischievous look on Bobby’s face almost had Angie about to scream no. Instead she asked for a blanket as she was feeling a little cold, Bobby also asked for a whisky for himself and a gin & tonic for Angie.

A few minutes later a different hostess turned up with the travel rug and handed it to Angie, she opened it out and then folded it double once and placed it over her legs, the first hostess then turned up and flicking down the little flat table she placed on it the drinks as requested. Bobby then showed his lack of experience of flying as he simply thanked the hostess and was surprised when she asked for 14 dollars.

Bobby confess that he had no us dollars on him but would £10.00 cover it and the hostess smiled and said that will do nicely sir and walked away without offering any change. Bobby said “now I know why they call these stiff drinks, they are right at a fiver a piece!” Now left to themselves Angie opened out again the rug and covered Bobby’s legs with it, he was just about to say I don’t need it babes when he felt her hand creeping up his leg towards his already semi hard cock. With difficult Angie managed to unzip his pants and fish out his cock and then she watched his face as she began slowly wanking him beneath the cover of the rug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.