Angie's New World Adventure - Cover

Angie's New World Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 7: ... Arriving Home and Getting Back to Normal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: ... Arriving Home and Getting Back to Normal - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

The car journey home from Wales was pretty uneventful, apart from the usual road works which always seemed to be where they would cause most delays. Very little was spoken between the couple as Bobby drove, in fact you could have sworn that the pair had fallen out and had an argument; but in fact they were deep in their own thoughts.

For bobby he was trying to sort out his own feelings about sucking another man’s cock and just how far would he have allowed the youth to go. Whilst Angie too was trying to make sense of her feelings and wondered if she really was a slut because she enjoyed so much being the centre of attention and also being used like a cum bucket.

Seven hours later they entered the drive way of their home and fatigued, they decided to leave unpacking the car till later and entered the house to grab a short nap. Neither of them undressed and instead they slipped below the duvet and laid cuddling. Angie was first to broach the subject as she asked, “Bobby, be serious with me, am I a real slut? Because it turns me on to be serviced by more than one man at a time!”

“Angie, you are a just a normal healthy sexy lady! To me you will always be a beautiful sexy woman and therefore I would never consider you to be a slut!” he responded.

Angie gave his forearm a gentle squeeze and pulled his hand up towards her breast. Suddenly Bobby whispered in her ear, “Angie do you think less of me for allowing the use of mouth for other men’s cocks?”

Angie twisted around and smiling she said, “Bobby, if anything I love you even more, you are level headed and not afraid to exercise your likes!” Bobby then kissed Angie on her neck as he snuggled even further towards Angie and ended up spooning up to her, they both drifted off into a light sleep but it lasted more hours than they expected as it was pitch black when they woke up.

Bobby for the first time in his life woke up with an aching morning woody and Angie was more than delighted to suck it for him. As Angie bobbed her head swallowing his cock, Bobby slipped his hand down inside Angie’s skirt and located her anal ring. He was surprised to find the butt plug was still in place and Angie jumped as he touched it. Angie brought her head up and smiling, she begged Bobby to fuck her cunt whilst they were both fully dressed and also for him to leave the butt plug were it was.

Bobby slipped his slacks down around his knees and climbed between Angie’s legs, he held his cock in his right hand and eased her panties aside with his left, then leaning forward he supported his weight on his now freed left hand but instead of pushing his cock straight up her cunt, he slid the cock head back and forth along her cunt crack making sure to catch her clitoris. Soon Angie was begging him to let her have his full length, but he just smiled and told her he would when he was good and ready and not before.

Angie tried to slap his back as a way of friendly admonishment but as soon as she did, Bobby stopped sliding his cock along her cunt and instead held it away from her. Angie soon learnt that any type of chastisement for bobby however playfully meant only delayed things even more. So she just thought to herself that she would return the favour next time he wanted to fuck. Once more Bobby began to tease her clitoris with his strokes and Angie began to feel not only excited but it was strange to admit she felt like she was a prisoner to her husband’s control.

Bobby was just about to give in to his own rising desire to slide his cock into her soaking wet honey trap, when Angie suddenly went stiff and her eyes rolled back into her head, micro gushes of cunt juice and piss sprayed his cock and balls. For Angie that split second felt like an eternity between heaven and hell, then suddenly inside her head fireworks exploded and whistles went off. Bobby felt a little scared for it was the first time he had seen a woman let alone his wife react so strangely, breathing a sigh of relief when moments later Angie opened her eyes and smiled.

Angie reached up and kissed her husband, not gently but with a fierce passion that took Bobby by surprise and in that same moment he let his cock slip from his grasp and it automatically found refuge deep inside her cunt. It was Bobby’s turn to be amazed for he could feel the intrusive curve of the butt plug still in Angie’s arse and it helped to squeeze his cock as if going through a mangle. Don’t get me wrong it was intense pressure but not excruciating pain and it made Bobby cum in double quick time as now the pair tried to match each-others rhythm.

Bobby’s cock tingles and then swelled as it poured all his red hot spunk over the cunt walls of Angie’s clutching cunt and she let out a low pitched whine which climbed in decibels the more he shot his spunk into her. As the now lay still connected by Bobby’s shrinking cock Angie whispered, “I Love you, Bobby!” and he returned the whisper by saying, “but, I love you twice as much!”

After half an hour laying as they were, Bobby was first to move and he climbed off the bed, suddenly he began laughing and Angie raised her head as if to ask what are you laughing at, when she too saw the funny side of things, Bobby’s slacks which had been charcoal grey now had an upper boundary which was much darker, this had been caused by Angie’s squirting and likewise Angie’s skirt which had been pushed up around her waist now resembled a wet rag, for where her squirts had hit Bobby’s bare chest it had rebounded on to her skirt.

Bobby gave Angie a hand to get up and then they both realised that the bedding was soaked as well and the mattress too would clearly be wet. So whist Angie gather the bed sheets, Bobby retrieved Angie’s hair dryer and he blow dried the wet patch on the mattress. When Angie returned she burst out laughing because tucked between Bobby’s bum cheeks she saw the black flange of the butt plug. She quickly said, “I don’t know about you, Bobby dearest but there is something to be said for having a butt plug up your arse!” Bobby instantly stood up straight and reaching behind him he felt the butt plug flange and turned slightly red in the face as he looked to see if Angie was mad or was she smiling.

Angie was smiling as she imitated Bobby’s action of feeling for the butt plug, she said, “Maybe we can swap them around from time to time, lover boy!” Now Bobby smiled and said, “I was beginning to feel like a naughty teenager having to cover up all the signs of an illicit sexual connection!” and as if to highlight that point he waved the hair dryer around. Angie smiled and said “I am going in the shower, come and join me when you have dried off our secret love session!”

Bobby nodded and returned to the job in hand, blow drying the bed. Ten minutes later he felt he had done enough and he entered the bathroom to find Angie still in the shower covered in soap suds, he quickly stripped of the rest of his clothes and slid open the shower door, stepping inside he closed the shower door and leaned in to kiss Angie.

Angie for her part turned to embrace Bobby and as their lips met, she suddenly jerked the butt plug that was in Bobby’s arse and began fucking the stretched anal ring with it. Bobby was not slow to retaliate as he too began fucking Angie’s arse with the butt plug he found there. Bobby’s cock, despite the extra action of earlier in the day, began to rise and soon Angie’s soapy hand was wanking it in unison with her other hand fucking Bobby’s butt. Just before Bobby cum she released the butt plug and slid down onto her knees in the confined space that the shower cubicle would allow and planted her mouth on his cock head. Now redoubling her efforts to wank his cock she also began sucking hard on the cock head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.