Angie's New World Adventure - Cover

Angie's New World Adventure

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 6: ... Last Day of Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: ... Last Day of Honeymoon - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

After the events of yesterday, Angie and Bobby were more reserved and no mention was made of George. It was a strained atmosphere as the subject seemed taboo but Angie could not help but wonder if there was more willingness for Bobby to be bi-sexual than he tried to display. Whilst Bobby wondered if Angie thought less of him and his problem was that he wanted her to know he had done it only to save her from further distress.

Hardly anything was said over breakfast which only deepened Bobby’s mood as usually Angie was a chatterbox in the morning. She usually told him of any dreams she had dreamt and what her parents had done or said on the phone but this morning when Bobby needed to feel everything was normal. Angie too wanted things to be normal for she feared that Bobby thought she was a whore after what happened yesterday. Although when she thought about yesterday she could not help but visualise George’s beautiful cock and how it had filled so well.

After breakfast, Bobby suggested a short walk but Angie really wanted to go to their room and clear the air for she feared the prolonged effect waiting may have on them. However she eventually agreed and as they set off Bobby turned round and sarcastically said, “Sorry if I am not George!”

Angie snapped back furiously, “I don’t want George, I want my husband back!” further along their walk Angie tried to slip an arm around Bobby and he seemed to suddenly tense up, leaving Angie feeling that maybe Bobby had realised maybe that he was gay after being forced to suck cock. Then Angie recalled that he willingly sucked on George’s cock when it came to securing the taxi ride back to the station. “Bobby, be honest with me are you no longer interested in women!” Angie asked.

“Good God, Angie, Whatever gave you that idea, I love you more than anything but I let you down, I allowed us to be conned into a serious situation, I mean, we could have been held prisoner for years as no one knew where we had gone yesterday!” he blurted out. Now Angie stepped close and put her arms around her husband, pulling him close, she kissed gently on the lips and then with her head pressed to his chest she said, “Bobby promise me if anything changes between us that you will be honest with me, but I want you to know that I feel like a whore after the events of yesterday!”

“You have nothing to feel bad about, my love, it was me that let you down, I should have sensed the danger and avoided it!” bobby spoke gently. Angie looked up to him and said, “Darling I love you more than ever! You are the only man that could go through the trials of yesterday casting aside your own reservations in order to keep me safe!”

“Do you really mean that, love?” Bobby asked. Angie was lightly kissing his chest through his clothes as she began nodding her head. Now it was Bobby who made the next move as he gently lifted Angie’s head up and tilting it in such a way that he could return her kisses, mouth to mouth so to speak. “Angie, promise me that whatever we do sexually that our love will never change?” Bobby murmured.

Immediately Angie responded, “My love, I would not want to make a promise I could not keep, but I will promise this; If our courtship was anything to go by then My love for will only grow and never die!” Again Angie’s response was met not by words but by actions as Bobby seemed to scoop her up and raising her to an almost level plane, he rained kisses of affection all over Angie’s face.

The couple continued to walk but this time they linked arms in such a way that anyone seeing them would swear they were still a courting couple and not a married couple. As they walked they came across and old abandoned Cottage, the doors of which had long since been removed or had collapsed and been taken away. By the look of the inside it had now become a place where the free grazing sheep could shelter from the rain in. Angie looked up at Bobby and then at the entrance hole of the cottage. Almost telepathically they both sensed a need for wild naked fun, but Angie made a point of not allowing it to happen in that filthy cottage.

However they discovered a much cleaner building just behind the rear garden of the cottage and they both eagerly stripped off before moving the old rusty hinged door of the outbuilding. They were surprised to find an old mattress with a reasonably clean sheet over it. It was clearly someone’s shelter but their sexual urges now were rampant and they were not going to be denied.

Angie lay on the mattress and Bobby climbed on top of her moving into position between her legs; then supporting himself on his left arm he took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down her cunt crack. Then when she was suitably wet he dipped his cock into her over hot cunt, but no sooner had he plunged into her then Angie gasped, “My Arse, Fuck my Arse as you promised!”

Bobby smiled as he withdrew his cock from her heated cunt and then pressed its one eyed snake head against her tight puckered anal ring. Slowly but forcefully he pressed home his cock head until its purple plum colour head had sunk into Angie’s arse. Angie for her part had become somewhat vocal in her grunts and groans by urging Bobby to fuck her arse as hard as he could.

He continued to press his cock home inch by inch until his balls became almost trapped between the pair of them. Then reaching with his right hand he pinched hard on Angie’s right nipple and she immediately responded with a guttural sound somewhere between a howling dog and a screeching cat. Now Bobby began to work his sexual magic as he varied his length of strokes and speed of them to tease as much vocal encouragement he could from his beloved wife.

Suddenly a bright torch beam illuminated the couple and a stern voice screamed, “What the fuck are you two doing in my bed let alone my house”. Without delaying a stroke, bobby replied, “What does it look like we are doing? I am sorry if this is your bed but our needs exceeded any fear of committing a crime!” Angie scream amongst her grunts, “If you let us finish I will do whatever you want for you for thirty minutes!”

The tall youth paused for about thirty seconds and then smiling said, “I will hold you to that deal proving He agrees to be the same as you! In other words he has to be my slave for the same thirty minutes?” Angie looked at Bobby as screamed, “Fucking tell him you agree, I need my arse fucked to completion!” Bobby simply nodded his consent and suddenly the youth unzipped his pants and pulled out an uncircumcised cock. He stepped close to Angie’s head before turning slightly and telling Bobby to suck it. Bobby looked bewildered but knowing Angie was still some way off having her orgasm he opened his mouth and accepted the youth’s cock. It tasted salty and smelled of stale urine but other than that it tasted all right.

Pretty soon the youth’s cock was at full erection and to be honest it was smaller than his own but only in length, it made up for this shortfall though by being much thicker and strangely almost tapering to its plum coloured head. Now bobby struggled to engulf its full length into his mouth because his jaw began to ache very quickly, He was not prepared for what happened next as the youth put his hands behind Bobby’s head and pulled him on to his full length of cock just as it spewed its hot lava like semen into the back of his throat. The youth laughed as he pulled his cock free, traces of streaky white thick cum still clinging to the tip of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.