A Master Comes Calling - Cover

A Master Comes Calling

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Bess lay in her double bed and wished Rob was there, she felt she needed to apologize to him, she had made a secret promise to herself to remain faithful to Rob and yet this very evening she had returned to her own slutty ways. Would Rob ever be able to trust her again whilst he was away and then it suddenly hit her, would she be able to resist if Jim or Jane called her.

She struggled to go off to sleep, when she closed her eyes she saw Jim fucking her cunt and in these dreams she even saw Henry, standing behind Jim applauding his every thrust. Even though Bess was not touching herself, she found her cunt itching and wet, she felt as if some strange thing was making her cunt so wet. Suddenly she felt her thigh muscles twitch and her stomach muscle began to shiver, her breathing became shallow and rapid, then her cunt felt red hot and her entire body shook, all these things happen to Bess individually when she climaxes and she had never felt them all together before in her life. They sent her off to a mind blowing, firework display in her mind’s eye, bed shaking climax.

Bess could not understand it, this had never happened to her before and she wasn’t sure she liked it, oh she loved the climax, it was her best ever, but to be alone and without touching herself made her scared. In fact she was so scared by this event that she decided to contact the family doctor, to see it was normal. Finally at four am she managed to drop off to sleep and found herself wide awake again at eight am; her normal time to get up. She waited until her family GP’s surgery opened and phoned for an appointment. She was told that her normal family doctor was on leave but a new addition to the practice was available with a late morning appointment.

Without thinking Bess, accepted the appointment and got herself ready to see the new doctor. She realized hers must have been the last appointment of the morning surgery because the doctors closed for a two hour lunch period twenty minutes after her appointment. She showered and dressed in fresh clean clothes just in time before leaving for the surgery. She registered her attendance and was very quickly called in to see the doctor. When she opened his surgery door she nearly swooned for she had expected an older man to be the doctor and not this handsome athletic looking pro-soccer star of a doctor.

Her heart rate began to increase and she suddenly felt a crushing feeling in her stomach, secretly she hoped he would have need to examine her and she found it hard to describe why she was there without sounding like a whore. “Doctor, I had a situation last night in bed, I had an orgasm!” she said going a little red in the face. “What is wrong with having an orgasm, Bess?” asked the doctor. “No, you don’t understand, my husband has been away in the services for about two months!” she responded.

“Bess are you sure you want to be telling me this?” the doctor asked. She nodded her head rather than answer verbally, “I just want to know if it is possible for a woman to orgasm without touching herself? Please doctor tell me I am not going mad!” Bess added. The Doctor looked at her and said, “I have heard of it before, it’s called autoeroticism, but I have never dealt with a case where the woman was trying to go to sleep and it happened! Let me examine you and rule out physical things first!” Bess expected to be told to go behind the screen undress and lay on the examination table but the doctor said, “strip, I want to see if it is physiological!” Before Bess even began undressing she began to get that tingle in her clitoris, which usually meant a prelude to some sex.

As she began undressing, she was aware of the doctor leaning against his desk watching her every move, more importantly though every button or zip she undid led to her clitoris tingling more and more. To be truthful though Bess liked showing off her body and the feelings that generated was a big bonus to her. Now her blouse lay on the chair in front of the desk and the doctor told her to stop. Then he moved closer to her and told her to open her legs, as she did so it was as if a rush of electric current ran up both legs and converge on her cunt.

The doctor now pushed his hand up under her skirt and run his forefinger along the crease of her cunt, Bess twitched as if scalded and the Doctor breathed warm breath over her bra cupped breasts and again she twitched. “Bess, I want you to be totally honest with me, remember I am bound by the hypocritical oath, do you dream of being naked in public places?” asked the doctor.

“Not that I am aware of, Doctor but to be honest I do feel highly aroused if I have to undress in front of men other than my husband or other women for that matter!” she answered and then added, “you know like changing rooms at public swimming baths for instance!” Next the doctor eased aside her panties allowing free access to her cunt and now he probed lightly with his forefinger against the wet lips of her cunt. He slid his finger in as far as he could and held it there, “Bess, how would you feel if I asked you to do something?” the doctor asked.

“depends what you are asking?” Bess replied. “suppose I asked you to suck my penis?” the doctor asked, he felt a sudden clutching of his finger and then before Bess could answer he said, “Suppose I made that an order?” now he felt her cunt clutching his finger and copious amounts of hot cunt juice bubbling up inside her cunt. “Continue undressing, Bess, but remove your skirt next.” The doctor commanded and once more his finger felt her cunt tighten around it as her hands quickly sort to unzip her skirt. She was almost waiting for his finger to pull out of her cunt so she could drop the skirt to the floor when the doctor told her, “remove it over your head, if you don’t mind.”

Bess did as he said and felt even hornier as she realized this man although a doctor was a total stranger to her, yet he had his finger inside her cunt and she was loving it. Next the doctor again told Bess to stop, and he began to slide his finger in and out of her cunt. Bess couldn’t bear it any longer and as he continued she kept going up on tiptoe and her cunt simply seemed to melt into its juicy state. Now he told Bess, “in the interest of further investigation I want you to kiss me as if I were a relative!” Bess instantly leaned forward and as the doctor jabbed his finger deep inside her she kissed him open mouthed on the lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.