A Master Comes Calling - Cover

A Master Comes Calling

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Bess’s managed to get home naked and only just avoided running into her own father as she ducked into the bathroom and click the lock. She called out, “Sorry Dad, I am about to burst! I will be taking a shower and then off to bed, good night and love you” as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror she could not help but smile it certainly had been a good night, the tracks of white spunk had dried like an old river bed, her hair was matted and she smelt like a brothel (Not that she knew what one actually smelt like.).

She slipped easily under the shower and let the warm water cascade over her tired body, yet her mind was anything but tired, in her mind she relived the events of only a few hours ago and found herself playing with her own cunt. Half an hour and three climaxes later she wrapped her warm body in a bath sheet and slipped out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She dropped the towel and lay on top of her bed, she knew what she had done was disgusting but she felt more alive now than she did before it happened. What is more, she knew she would not stop even if she wanted to.

Next morning, Bess’s mother called her around seven am, which was unusual for she normally got up at nine. She dragged her still tired and tender body out of her bed and slipped a dressing gown on tying it loosely around her midriff, her 36 C breasts making the gown cling to the curves of her body and presenting a rather deep cleavage. As she reached the bottom of the steps, she was horrified to see Henry standing there passing the time of day with her mother. Henry saw her arrive and turned towards her mother and after her mother had finished speaking, he asked if he could have a word in private with her daughter. Bess’s mother smiled and nodded her head; with that Henry turned and taking hold of Bess’s arm, he guided her out of her mother’s earshot.

“Bess, I have told your mother that we are heading up a new young people’s group and asked if you would want to take part? But that was only a ruse to speak to you!” he handed her a small envelope and told her, “Conceal this and look at it alone, this is only one of the many I now have and if you misbehave then the entire collection will be sent to your parents, and minister at the church! Do you understand?” he said and Bess simply nodded. “Very well then for the next six Saturday nights you will arrive at my man cave and do exactly as you are told! Furthermore you will wear minimal clothing so either just a dress or skirt and blouse but no jeans or trousers!”

With that Henry turned and thanked Bess’s mum and before he left, like a gentleman he kissed Bess’s mother on her cheek and told her he could see where Bess got it all from! Bess was shocked because he could have meant her looks or did he mean her slutty nature!

The following Friday night the party happened to be at Bess’s home and during the evening she had to seek out Henry for he had not told her what time to attend his man cave. Smiling he said six pm would be fine as he had a lot for her to get through! He would not be drawn further as to what that meant and all he would say about it is that she would soon find out.

That night as she lay in her bed she imagined all sorts of wicked sexy things that she may be required to do and in a way she sent herself off to sleep after several small climaxes but these were different from the ones she had experienced a week ago. She laughed to herself as she compared tonight’s climaxes as little aftershocks whilst last Friday night they were more like volcanic eruptions. The thing that made her laugh was the image in her head of Mount Helena erupting but with spunk instead of lava.

Saturday dragged as she did her chores, cleaning her room and doing her own laundry were just two of the regular chores she now carried out and of course there were one off things, like going to the shops for her mother or occasional when dad was too busy she had to mow the lawn but her father never liked the way she cut it so she wondered why did he keep asking her to do it.

Eventually, after the evening meal which dad was absent for by the way, she excused herself and told her mother that she was going to go to speak to one of the others in the new youth group, Henry had mentioned. Her mother gave her a smile and Bess found herself almost competing with Henry as she now kissed her mother’s cheek. Bess’s mum was surprised by this as Bess had never shown any sort of emotional attachments to both her mother and her father.

At six pm exactly, Bess rang the doorbell at Henry’s home; a voice she did not recognise told to come in. She walked in and followed the route of the previous week until she was stood at the last door before the man cave. Now she wondered, should I go straight in or should I knock and wait to be called in. Before she made up her mind, a woman about as old as Henry, told her to hurry inside the fun was about to start.

The pair now entered the man cave and instantly Bess saw how much it had changed since last week, for now the central floor area was gone and there were about five rows of seats, all facing the screen. Suddenly Henry spotted Bess and called her over and he then pressed a bell just beside the screen and somewhere in Henry’s house she heard a bell ring. Then for the next five minutes it was sheer bedlam, for at least four couples and easily six single guys all steamed into the room and took their seats. Henry signalled for the noise to quieten and then said, “Ladies and perverts, our star attraction has now arrived and I want everyone to personal introduce themselves sexually to her tonight. I give you, ‘The Sex Toy’”

With that Bess was shown to one of only the two remaining seats available and Henry sat beside her. Again with a flick on the remote control, the TV screen burst into life and suddenly Bess recognised the film and those appearing in it for it was her only last week. Her first reaction was horror but quickly that turned to lust as people in the row behind her were patting her on the shoulders.

Henry was delighted that Bess had headed his advice, for she was wearing a blouse and skirt and he assumed nothing else underneath. He slid his hand on to her thigh and slowly caressed his way up to her breasts which felt soft and pliable. He now knew she was naked beneath these clothes and he began unbuttoning her blouse when the guy on the other side of Bess also began to feel her breast and then he too began unbuttoning her blouse. Quickly the blouse was removed and passed back behind her. Now hands from the row behind her were feeling her freed tits and they were clear determined to find her nipples which when they did the pinched them with varying amounts of strength.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.