A Master Comes Calling - Cover

A Master Comes Calling

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After months of cross Atlantic emails, Master Roy gets a strange email which launches an American adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Master Ray, after allowing Bess to remove her blindfold, insisted that still naked she sit beside him on the sofa, legs as wide apart as she could comfortably manage. Well my cock loving slut, tell me how you began to be the humility loving slut that you are today, and don’t even think of leaving anything out or any punishment would be trebled.

Bess blushed as she admitted her problem had begun when she was only fifteen; well actually just days before her sixteenth birthday and she developed a crush on a school friend’s brother. She had made the mistake of telling her friend whom in turn told the brother. That first time she was asked to sleep over at the school friend’s house she had gotten butterflies in her stomach about knowing the friend’s brother was going to be sleeping just across the hall from her. Little did she know that he would not be sleeping but instead his hand would be creeping?

Bess arrived at Cathy’s home around six pm and after meeting her parents, who explained they were already late for a restaurant booking but they would speak to Bess in the morning as being Saturday they would plenty of time to get to know their daughter’s friend. Cathy introduced her brother, Tommy to her. Tommy seemed to look straight through Bess and then spoke quietly to Cathy. Cathy nodded, turned to Bess and taking her hand led her up to her bedroom. Dumping the nightclothes on the bed, Bess had expected to sit down and chat to Cathy but she had other ideas. she led Bess into the bathroom and Bess thought she was just showing her around in case during the night she needed the loo or something but Cathy then began running a warm bath of water.

She told Bess to undress rather than asking her to disrobe and for some reason Bess felt powerless to resist. There was no foam bath in the water so Bess’s cunt was clearly visible through the crystal clear water, although she did have a little light covering of downy pubic hair. Cathy began to wash Bess with a sponge and Bess closed her eyes and began to enjoy the experience. She did not hear the bathroom door open or the soft hand over to Tommy of the sponge but suddenly Bess’s eyes flew open as a finger began probing at her cunt.

There grinning back at her was Tommy, Bess started to pull way but he snapped, stay still you little fuckslut. Instantly Bess froze, she was shocked further when he turned to his sister and told her to undress. Cathy did not hesitate, she peeled off her clothing and the leaned over the bath just in front of Bess. Bess witnessed his arm moving back and forth and assumed that he was fingering his sister’s hot little cunt. Bess glanced at Cathy’s face and between the smiles, she managed to make out the mouthed words, sorry but he wants you too now.

Suddenly Cathy felt the first strike of her brother’s hand across her arse and Tommy laughed as he asked Bess, “Tell me, you worthless slut, did you like me slapping her arse, would you like to feel it too!” She stared directly into his face and before she realised she had not only said yes but had nodded her head. Tommy ordered Bess to step out of the bath and lean over like Cathy. He the whispered something to Cathy and she smiled and stood upright and moved aside.

Bess felt her legs being moved apart and suddenly felt Cathy’s hot mouth on her cunt, this distracted her from the things going on around her, something she regretted as Tommy’s hand landed squarely on her right ass cheek. Even as her body jumped, Cathy’s tongue rasped against the inner lips of Bess’s cunt. Bess found herself groaning in a heady mix of pain and pleasure. She was powerless to stop that first on rush of orgasm, her legs trembled and her stomach did somersaults as her climax washed over her body.

Tommy then told the pair of them to present themselves at nine pm in his bedroom, there they would undress each other and be prepared to do exactly as he demanded. Meanwhile Tommy phoned his two best school friends and promised them something special if they were at his bedroom by five to nine pm.

Now alone the two female friends did begin to chat and Bess learnt that ever since Cathy had been twelve, tommy had dominated her and made her his cum slut. Bess should have been afraid but for some reason she had not yet figured out she was excited and eager to go further. Both girls dressed back into their school uniforms and waited agonisingly for the bedside clock to tick over to nine pm. Neither of them heard Tommy at the kitchen door letting in his two friends. Nor did they hear them climbing the stairs and entering into Tommy’s room. There he made them promise to be quiet until he announced their presence and as if they knew, both boys moved over to the built in wardrobe and standing inside they peered through the wooden slats.

At exactly nine pm, both girls stood outside Tommy’s bedroom and gently knocked on the door; “Come in you worthless fuck toys!” Tommy snapped and slowly and quietly the two girls opened the door and Cathy looked around the room before going fully into the room. She entered thankfully that the room was occupied by only Tommy who sat on the computer chair in front of the home PC his parents had bought him for school work, but Tommy was not looking at school work instead he was watching a porn movie. The woman in that film was being double fucked by two guys and they were berating her as a whore and a slut. Again without knowing why this language seemed to turn on Bess.

Barely looking at them, Tommy snapped, “Well fuck sluts, what are you waiting for; maybe you would like tea and crumpets before you begin! Get those fucking clothes off and in a pile there!” he said pointing to a spot on the floor. Both Cathy and Bess turned to face each other and Cathy said quietly, “look I will remove one of your items of clothing and then you can do the same to me until we are both naked, OK!” Bess nodded.

Cathy began hastily unbuttoning the buttons on Bess’s blouse and quickly tossed it onto the floor where her brother had pointed. Bess did the same to Cathy, next off came Bess’s bra and it joined the two blouses on the floor. After Cathy’s bra hit the same spot, Bess’s skirt followed and then Cathy’s skirt. Finally Bess allowed Cathy to remove her panties and almost groaned when she felt her school friend’s hot breath on her pubes. Cathy’s panties now joined the pile of clothes and then both girls stood naked in front of Cathy’s brother, Tommy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.