Master! Master!
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What do you call a human with cat ears and a tail? I need to know because I have one living in my house! I go to bed with my cat sleeping on my chest and wake up to a naked woman straddling my lap! I have no idea what's going on, and even worse, it keeps happening! Everywhere I go, animals end up turning into naked women!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Happy Easter, everybody! I’d just like to thank all of you for making it to the end and giving me your thoughts! Enjoy the finale of ‘Master! Master!’


I pushed open my bedroom door and a crowd of girls rushed me. “Master!” they all yelled in impatience.

“Sorry, girls, sorry, I had to get our last member.”

Neija, clinging to my arm, gave a sheepish smile. “Sorry.”

We stepped into the bedroom, to find that the entire floor was covered in beds. Lean a few on the walls and we’d have a giant padded cell. “Ok, girls, are you all ready to play tonight?”

“Yeah!” the cheered.

“Momo wants to go first!” my cat demanded.

“No, me!” shouted Amanda.

“Get in line, pipsqueaks!” Betty yelled.

“Actually, I’ve decided that Neija will get the first turn.”

Her ears perked up. “Me? But I’m dirty and sweaty from being in the woods.”

“What a coincidence, I have a shower.”

I then scooped her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom with an army of animal-eared girls following me. I sat her down on the counter and turned on the shower, then stripping off my clothes. When I looked at her, she had a sweet smile on her face, her heart free of all doubts and stresses. Once the bathroom began to fill with steam, I stepped through the glass sliding door and invited her in. Under the hot spray, lips and tongues melded, her arms around my neck and mine around her slender waist.

Without ending our kiss, I retrieved a bar of soap from a rack behind Neija and began to scrub her back. The regal feline purred from the caresses, always loving some good petting. She raised one leg and wrapped it around me, my soapy hand sliding down her bronze thigh. She gasped as grabbed her ass, toned and full like a volleyball player’s. I massaged the soft muscle, while between her legs, her tail writhed like a snake. She stepped down and switched to the other leg. I broke our kiss, my lips unable to resist her breasts any longer. They were luscious and full, most similar to Sonja’s of all people. She panted as she felt me lick the water off her breasts, having never felt such a sensual touch. Behind us, the bathroom was filled with over a dozen hybrids, all them watching us with flushed cheeks and slick inner thighs.

“Come on, let’s put a show on for them,” I whispered in Neija’s ear. I then pulled away and got behind her, the two of us facing the girls. “Put your fingers on the ceiling. Let’s see how long you can keep them there.”

She didn’t understand, but did as told, keeping her hands on the ceiling of the shower with the spray directly over her. She leaned her head from side to side, the hot water pouring on her face and riling her up. I stood behind her, soaping up my hands. The girls outside held their breaths, waiting to see what would do. Despite her newfound compliance, the way that Neija growled and gasped told me that she was trying to brace herself. She was eager to play, but her pride as a lioness wouldn’t simply let her act as the desperate nympho. She had to retain some kind of upper hand, maintain a dignity and reserve that no sensation could defeat. If anything, that excited me even more. It wouldn’t be any fun if I didn’t have to really work to make her orgasm.

I didn’t go for the sudden grab. Instead, my fingertips found her flat belly. She shivered from my touch, every animal instinct telling her to defend her vulnerable spot. I dragged my fingers up and down her stomach, making her writhe and shift back and forth to try and stop the tickling sensation. But while her hips were swinging like a chandelier, her hands didn’t leave the ceiling. My hands finally found her breasts and I began to massage them with the soap on my palms foaming up. Neija began to whimper, new to such a powerful sensation. She bit her lip, her cheeks turning red, trying to maintain her will and dignity.

The girls outside were almost pressed to the glass, their curiosity approaching ravenous levels. Several even started massaging their own breasts the way I was massaging Neija’s, but they weren’t feeling anything close to what they saw in the lioness. They realized that true pleasure would only come in having their Master touch them. I was pulling out all the stops, using every trick I had to turn her breasts against her, making them weapons to tear down her resolve. With the proper technique, I could even use her to make music. By tickling the underside of her breasts, I could trigger a low moan, and by focusing on her nipples, I could raise the pitch. I’ll admit, I became a little arrogant, trying to make her sing the main theme to the first level of Super Mario.

“Master, I can’t take it anymore! I’m ... I’m ... ROOOOOOWR!”

I grabbed both of her arms with one of mine, keeping her from dropping them as she climaxed. Unable to touch her slit, she began lowering her hips and rubbing her thighs together to try and address the pleasure rampaging through her womanhood.

“My, my, did you just cum from having your breasts played with?”

“You’re a jerk, Master,” she said with a pout.

“You should be thanking me. I just gave you what I bet is your first orgasm. Besides, I wouldn’t feel the need to tease you if you’d just let go of your pride. You said you wanted to play, but you’re still so uptight. Now, put your hands against the glass and lean forward with your legs spread. I’ll help you loosen up.”

She obeyed, assuming the position as if I was about to frisk her. She was facing the girls, all watching her with wide eyes. My fingers slipped between her legs, probing her flower. After her orgasm, she was sensitive beyond measure, so even the softest touching sent bolts of lightning up her spine. I soaped up her entrance, making sure it was as slippery as possible. My cock then replaced my fingers, but rather than entering her, I simply slid it back and forth across her labia. The anticipation magnified the sensations, causing her to let slip a moan before she could stop herself. I continued grinding my manhood against her, loving the look on the girls’ faces as they stared at the purple head appearing from between Neija’s smooth thighs and then receding like a wave.

“How long are you going to toy with me?” she panted. I hadn’t even penetrated her and yet I had already drained her stamina.

“I’ll put it in, just as soon as you say “Master, please fuck me”.”

“What?! I agreed to play with you, but I’d never sink so low as to saying that!”

“Well then, I guess I might as well just invite the next girl in. After all, you’ve already had your orgasm, so there’s no real point to continuing.”

Finally, she smiled and even began to laugh. “To think you could be so cruel. Ok, here it goes. Master, please fuck me!”

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “Goddamn, I love you.”

I didn’t give her any warning. Instead, I simply drove into her in a single perfect shot. She moaned at the top of her lungs, as outside, all the girls held their breath. They had been told what it meant to play, but actually seeing it was something else altogether. I had fully penetrated her womanhood; her hot, wet interior smothering my cock, as if trying to both trap me inside and push me out. I grabbed her hips and rocketed up to stop speed, hammering her with all the strength I had and sending her voice bouncing off the bathroom walls.

“Yes, Master! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she shrieked in ecstasy.

I fucked her like a machine, loving the sight of the vibrations moving through her magnificent sun-kissed body. Her ass jiggled magnificently, the ripples moving up her shapely form and reaching her breasts, making them slosh like the sea during an earthquake. Her strength was fading, she could not maintain her position. Her outstretched arms, holding her off the glass door, began to shake, and soon, her forehead was pressed to the glass. She was unable to do anything more with me dominating her pussy. But I wasn’t done yet.

I wrapped an arm around her chest and pulled her back against me, and with my other arm, I lifted up one of her legs. This granted me access to go deeper and at a different angle, and even better, it gave the girls outside a better view of my cock sliding in and out of Neija’s sleeve.

“Master, kiss me,” she begged.

I pulled out of her and spun her around. I picked her up and held her against the wall while she pressed her lips against mine. Her long, smooth legs were wrapped around my waist and I returned my sword to her sheath. I resumed fucking her, this time able to bob her up and down on my cock while she stuck her tongue down my throat. Soon enough, I could feel myself reaching my limit. I was about to blow, but of course, I couldn’t deny Neija her big finish, and that meant cheating. I grasped the end of her tail and began rubbing the tip between my thumb and finger.

“Ah, Master, that’s not fair!”

She made the mistake of ending our kiss, because now I was able to lean past her and begin nibbling on one of her ears. She never stood a chance. She growled in climax over and over again, her body fully submitting to me as I soaked her secret garden with my seed. Her body became limp and her legs released me, but she could not stand on them. I scooped her up in the princess hold and turned off the shower. All the girls backed off to make room as I got out of the shower.

“Grab her some towels,” I said.

I carried her out into the bedroom and laid her out on one of the mattresses on the floor. I dried her off with the towels, causing her to purr like a Ferrari.

“Master, that was amazing,” Neija hummed with her eyes half-open.

“Yeah, it was. You did great.”

She grasped my hand and held it against her cheek, purring with eyes full of happiness. “I love you, Master.”

“I love you too, you big silly cat. Now go ahead and get some rest.”

I laid a blanket over her and stood up, my body trembling. After shooting my load, my stamina was greatly depleted, and I would have been happy to just go to sleep, but I couldn’t do that to the girls. Luckily, I had a secret weapon.

“Betty, Leah, you know what to do.”

They raced over, my member immersed in Leah’s mouth and my lips around one of Betty’s nipples. It took only a few moments for the girls to finish their work. Thanks to Betty’s nectar of the gods, I felt like I could run a marathon, and after some loving oral service from Leah, my penis stood firm with a fresh erection, as if I hadn’t even ejaculated. Best pit crew ever.

“You two are my rock,” I said before giving them each a loving kiss. I then turned to the rest of the girls. “Ok, who’s up next?”


With Betty and Leah acting as my support, I fucked like my life depended on it. I had until sunrise to satisfy every girl, so unfortunately, I couldn’t give them all the time I gave Neija, but I made up for it in intensity and by going straight for the sweet spots. As soon as one girl climaxed, I’d move on and deflower the next. I was always surrounded, a hundred eyes focused on me at all times. I had originally thought the girls might get bored waiting for their turns, but they were completely transfixed on the show in front of them. At several points, everything blurred together and I lost track of time, who I was with, and what I was doing.


“Master, we’re ready,” said Chloe and Lola.

Chloe was lying on top of Lola as if in the missionary position, the two of them naked with Chloe’s butt pointed at me. Goddamn, it’s not fair how cute they are. I got behind them, but instead of simply mounting them, I held up one of Lola’s small white feet and covered it in kisses. She laughed and squirmed as my lips moved across her toes. I did the same to her other foot, then to Chloe’s. I lowered my head and began slurping on Chloe’s pussy, making her pink tail curl. Lola stared at Chloe, their faces just inches apart, each with rosy cheeks. Chloe’s whimpering, her watery eyes, her wetting lips, it was obvious she was experiencing something incredible and she wanted to feel it herself.

I licked out Chloe for a couple more minutes, fully exploring her tight body with my tongue. I then went down on Lola, kissing her virgin labia, first gently, then with tongue. Lola began to whine from the alien probing, her skinny legs kicking the air as if she was being tickled. Lola and Chloe, they tasted so similar, so sweet. With my tongue, I could tell she was tight, just like Chloe had been her first time. I inserted my middle finger, causing her to arch her back and moan. I stirred her up while licking her clitoris to prime the pump and get her as wet as possible.

Once the job was done, I sat up and grabbed a pillow. “Hold on, girls, I want to try something.”

I lifted the two of them up and put the pillow under Lola’s hips so her womanhood was pointed up at an angle. With their bodies raised, I inserted my cock between their kissing pussies, causing both of them to begin to pant. Due to her diminutive size and fragile personality, I’d have to take it slow and gentle with Lola. I began my strokes, grinding between their wet lips, so plump and smooth, and wet with arousal.

As with Neija, just that simple touch was enough to drive her wild, Chloe as well, even though we had had sex countless times. Their eyes were swimming, their mouths open, their whimpers heard by everyone. I would have liked to stay like that a little longer, but I had a lot of girls to get to. I moved ahead, penetrating Chloe and filling her pussy with my muscle. After all the build-up I had done, it didn’t take much to make her react. She moaned as I began my strokes, and below her, Lola watched with both nervousness and envy. I built up the speed of my strokes, soon slamming my full weight against Chloe’s body with her pussy stuffed to the maximum. She was being pushed forward and pulled back with her nipples kissing Lola’s.

She came after a few minutes and collapsed on Lola, panting in her ear. Semen was dripping from her slit, and without even me needing to say anything, Leah crawled over and restored my erection.

“Are you ready for this, Lola?” I asked.

She gave an anxious nod. Leah released my cock and I pushed it into Lola. She cried out as I deflowered her, her virgin blood being shed. She spread her legs as far as she could, trying to lessen the intense feeling of penetration. Remembering her own first time, Chloe hugged and nuzzled Lola, trying to comfort her. I began a slow rhythm, kissing the entrance to her womb with my cock. I held them both against me and showed them equal affection. Sandwiched between her Master and her friend, Chloe had a smile on her doll-like face, and Lola, feeling her Master’s love for her, perked her ears as my penis infiltrated her flower and my tongue infiltrated her mouth.

After Lola achieved her orgasm, they both turned to me and I hugged them. They sat in my lap, the three of us sharing a triple kiss.


With a big smile on her face, Leah released my cock from her mouth, leaving it covered in a thick layer of saliva. I was sitting in a chair against the wall, and as Leah moved away, Momo and Jenny flanked me from the sides. They pressed their tits together with my cock between them, burying it in their combined softness. I groaned in happiness, having never experienced such joy like this. They had grins of satisfaction as they rubbed against each other and massaged my dick. They were both well-endowed, boasting womanly shelves that were great on their own, but when combined, achieved something that not even Betty’s divine knockers could achieve. Along with the physical joys of the double titty-fuck, there is the feeling of sexual conquest.

“Girls, I’m going to cum!” I said.

They doubled their efforts, grinding me as hard as they could, trying to smother my cock like they wanted it dead. I soon ejaculated, shooting a stream of semen straight up and splashing it across their breasts.

“That was so cool!” they both cheered.


“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”

The one screaming so vulgarly was Betty. She was riding me in the cowgirl position, my cock buried deep in her asshole. The slutty cow milf was bouncing like her life depended on it, as if butt-fucking was the source of her life energy. Every time she dropped her fat ass on me, my body would shake and she’d scream in drunken lust. Were it not for the mattress beneath me, I’d be at risk of her crushing my pelvis. She seemed dead-set on turning her anus into my personal toy. As she rode me, she was squeezing her breasts. Every time she came, milk would spray out, so with her bobbing up and down, twin jets were shooting from her nipples and soaking everyone, even splashing the walls.

It would have been an amazing sight, and I definitely wished I could see it, but I was otherwise busy and my view was obstructed. Linda, the baboon, was riding my face, looking at Betty. The size of her ass was beyond enormous, it was obscene. It completely smothered my head, my only air coming from the gaps made when she shifted her position. I was tongue-punching both her pussy and asshole, causing her whole body to tremble and making her moan like an opera singer. With every movement she made, her ass cheeks would jiggle as if she was trying to twerk, and I could feel those vibrations through her. I reached around her and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them, spanking them, mashing them together, and doing everything else I could to fully appreciate their presence.

Betty finally moved off me, though collapsed would be a better word. After all the orgasms she had experienced, she was barely conscious. Leah immediately lunged, sucking on my cock and gluttonously licking up the taste of Betty’s back door. Once I was back to my prime, Linda saw an opportunity. She dismounted my face, leaving me gasping for air, and moved down to my lap. She must have mated before, because while this definitely was her first time as a hybrid, she didn’t show any pain like she was losing her virginity. Like Betty, or should I say, even beyond Betty, her ass was simply too big for us to have regular perpendicular sex, so she had to lean forward and ride me that way. Watching her colossal ass bouncing and jiggling on my cock left me utterly speechless. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.


Jenny hummed as I embraced her, panted as I kissed her, and moaned as I fucked her. I had her against the wall, she was standing up on one leg while her other leg was extended straight up like she was an acrobat. Her raised leg was across my chest, her fuzzy bunny toes wiggling above my head as I drummed her cervix. It would have been a crime not to take advantage of her flexibility. With her legs so far spread, the depth and freedom of movement I got were amazing, and she was so wet and loose from arousal that I felt like my cock was almost swimming through her.

With her leaning against the wall, my hands were free to roam her body, from squeezing her breasts to tickling her belly. But what was really driving her wild was my middle finger stirring up her anus, turning the gentle bunny into a ravenous harlot. The faster I fingered her, the more aggressive she became, sucking on my lower lip when we kissed and even separating so she could nibble on my ear.

“Master! Please! Cum inside me!” she begged.

“You never need to ask.”

I kept fucking her, ignoring her cries of climax until I had one of my own. I pulled out of her, leaving her pussy dripping with semen.


Talia couldn’t help but shed tears when I tore her hymen, but she didn’t stop lowering herself onto my cock. While I was sitting in an easy chair, she was suspended over my lap, her legs spread over the arms of the chair with her feet hanging down the sides. Only my P and her V were in contact. Using just the muscles in her thighs, she started bobbing on my cock, slow, gentle dips to allow herself to get used to it. While she became accustomed to the feeling of being penetrated, I ran my hands through her beautiful feathers and kissed her breasts. Due to her size when she was just a bird, her hybrid form was likewise small and she had flat breasts, but to me, she was stunning and sexy beyond words.

“Master, do you love me?” she whined.

“More than you could ever know,” I replied.

She leaned down and kissed me. “I love you too!”


“Urg ... Gloria? Do you think you could loosen up a bit?”

I had the gorilla girl on her back and had just broken her hymen. Her limbs were wrapped around me and I was being squeezed with bone-crushing force. I tried to shake free, open up some room to breathe, but every movement I made stirred her up, causing her to moan and squeeze tighter.

“Gloria, I can’t breathe!” I began thrusting into her, hoping that if I made her climax, she might let go. I could feel the veins in my head bulging, my vision blurring, my face turning red and then purple. “Someone help me before I pass out!”


I was sitting back against the wall in the main bed with Sonja in my lap. She was between my legs, hers tucked under mine with her round butt pointed at me. I was holding her hands, pulling her back against my lap and driving my cock deep inside her. I was using only the strength in my forearms, letting me move her with greater strength and control. It was a great workout.

Sonja was wagging her tail and panting, a big smile on her face with her eyes rolling back in bliss. Betty had her outclassed in the breast and ass department, but when it came to doggy style, there was no one better than, well, a dog.

“Master, this is so much fun!” she said.

“Well it gets even better.”

I didn’t think I’d be able to do it, but I pushed myself up onto my feet without pulling out of her or letting go of her hands. I was crouching with my legs spread far apart, which would have been next to impossible to do under normal conditions, but with Sonja acting as a counterweight, I was able to maintain my balance. I resumed hammering her, now able to add full-body movement to the barrage. Sonja moaned at the top of her lungs, her breasts and ears flopping with every impact.

“Master, I’m cumming! ARUUUUUUUU!”

She howled as I ejaculated into her again and again, flooding her body with an army of swimmers. I finally let go of her and she collapsed on the bed. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Good girl.”


My limbs felt like lead weights and I could barely move. I don’t know how many hours I had been playing with all the girls, but I was exhausted. Betty’s milk was doing a great job of keeping me going, and Leah’s saliva kept my erection fresh, but still, my body cried for a power nap.

“Girls, I need to take a break...” I panted.

“But Master, it’s my turn!” Shannon, the satyr begged.

A large tail wrapped around me. I was pulled across the sea of beds over to Levi, who embraced me and kissed my cheek. “It’s ok, Master. You’ve earned some time to rest.”

“You are a lifesaver. Just wake me up in thirty minutes and I’ll be good as new.”

Levi then held me close and wrapped her tail around the two of us, sealing us in a scaly cocoon like Elise had done the last time we had sex. Levi was on her back with me resting on top of her, using her breasts as pillows. Wrapped in both her arms and tail, it was pure bliss, and as soon as I closed my eyes, I was asleep.

“Master,” Levi murmured. I opened my eyes, feeling like I had closed them just a second ago. I looked up at her and she kissed me on the forehead.

“It’s been half an hour, are you feeling better?”

She unraveled her tail from around me and I sat up. My muscles weren’t trembling, my mind was clear, and I had digested a lot of the milk I had drunk from Betty, so my energy reserves were restored. “Yeah, I feel a lot better, thank you,” I said. With a smile on my face, I got back on top of her and kissed her. “Wrap us back up, I think you’ve earned some extra special playtime.”

“Of course, Master,” she said happily. Her tail again wrapped around the two of us, and in the darkness, I made her my woman.


I had Tammy, the Komodo dragon, pressed against the wall. I was holding her up as a fucked her like a machine, slamming the entrance to her womb with all the strength she craved. Below her, her huge scaly tail was slapping at the wall while her breasts jiggled against me. She was moaning at the top of her lungs, the only thing she could in the face of such brutality. Of all the girls, she had the longest tongue, and she was sending it down my throat. It would have been a great moment if not for her claws leaving long, deep scratches on my back. Leah was behind me, licking the wounds as fast as she could to heal them.


It was back into the shower, this time with Tessa, the alligator girl. She had requested it, preferring to be wet when we made love. Having the largest tail of any of the girls, taking her from behind wasn’t feasible, so we were doing it in the missionary position. It was rather hard to do it this way on the hard floor, but I could never deny her wish.

I pulled back when she came, releasing a beastly hiss and snarl that nearly made me piss myself. I sat up, still inside her, and watched as the hot water of the shower poured on her naked chest.


Outside my room was a balcony overlooking the fields surrounding the mansion. It was the perfect place for sex. Bleating shrilly, Shannon received my cock deep inside without complaint. I was taking her from behind, keeping her bent over the railing of the balcony. Her legs were spread, hooves shaking, and her eyes watered as I fucked her. It was pitch black outside with a warm, fresh breeze washing over us. My fondling of her breasts just made her moan louder, sending her voice echoing across the pastures.

“BAAAAAAAAH!” she cried, having her umpteenth orgasm.

I pulled out of her and she fell to her knees, but before I could even help her up, she spun around and began servicing me with her mouth. I patted her head, thanking her for her diligence.


Leah whimpered as she rode me, but there was a smile on my face. I was on the large bed lying against Betty with my head resting on her chest. She was rubbing her tits against the side of my head, while on my left and right were Sonja and Neija. With loving smiles on their faces, they leaned in, smothering my face with their luscious breasts. The warmth, softness, the feeling of accomplishment, it was overwhelming. To have three busty women trying to suffocate me with their tits while a fourth bounced on my cock, it was beyond hedonistic, it was almost blasphemous.

Leah was ravenous, using me to stir her interior from every angle. The best sex always came from Betty, but Leah had the best pussy. She was the softest and always the wettest. The stimulation of full titty immersion, combined with her riding techniques, cost me my control and I released a white flood into her slender body. Sporting a gleaming creampie, she dismounted and lowered her head, sucking me off as she had again and again this evening. I had ejaculated into her but she demanded her own climax. She refused to give me any rest, forcing me back to a full erection. As soon as I was hard, she was back to riding me, this time with her back to me and my cock in her asshole.


I don’t know whose bed I was lying on, it didn’t really matter. What mattered was Kerrie and her pussy on my face. She and I were in the 69 position, but since she wasn’t quite as tall as me, she wasn’t able to get my entire cock in her mouth. Amanda, the grizzly, came to the rescue. She bowed between my legs and began licking the exposed shaft, making sure my entire cock got the love it needed. She and Kerrie worked together to satisfy me, my red panda making love to the head while Amanda played with my balls.


A row of girls was lined up before me, all of them bent over the side of the bed with their butts pointed in my direction. At one end was Liz, the tortoise, showing off the bone plates on her back, and at the other end was Momo, her tail twisting in anticipation. I started off my getting on my knees and going down on each girl, vehemently hollowing out their pussies with my tongue and drinking in their arousal. Each girl had a slightly different taste, but they were all delicious, and their moans were music to my ears. I moved down the line, finishing with Momo and leaving her pussy dripping.

I went back to Liz, running kisses up her armored back, before sliding my cock into her virgin flower and extinguishing her virginity. I was slow at first, giving her time to develop her tolerance, then I began my strokes, building up my speed over time. At first I was holding onto her hips, then I grabbed her arms and pulled them back, gripping them like the handlebars of a chopper. Her moan was endless, her breasts, suspended and hanging over the bed, rippling from my thrusts. I was merciless, pounding her until she came, releasing a shrill below that I could not classify.

I moved onto the next girl, Piper, the African wild dog. Still wet with Liz’s arousal, I slid into Piper like a sheath. I did the exact same combination, deflowering her and then building up my thrusts until I was practically wearing her. Like Sonja, she howled when she came, and even squirted a little. I went down the line, taking a turn with each girl to fuck them into euphoria. I finished with Momo, making her climax again and again and leaving her pussy flooded with semen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.