Grandma Remembers - Cover

Grandma Remembers

Copyright© 2018 by QM

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Time passes, the body slows and injuries occur. Yet the mind remains sharp and memories remain a fertile field for a lady who truly lived.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

[1980]

“Oh my, I don’t know who was more shocked. Sam, I know, was mortified and my mother horrified,” Mary murmured with a gentle smile at the memory. “I think I held the angry pose for about five seconds before laughter overcame me. I’d already suspected my mother was lonely and that Sam might be the cure, but I didn’t expect her to go for it so quickly. Fortunately she has a good sense of humour and forgave me for shocking them, though it took a while for us to calm Sam down.”


[1938]

“You mean you really don’t mind, Mary?” Sam asked for about the seventh time as we all sat around the kitchen table, her mother in just a robe, he having pulled his clothes back on.

“No, Mother has needs too.”

“Was a rotten trick to play on both of us, Mary,” Pat chided her.

“I know, but I couldn’t resist it,” she giggled.

“Shame you couldn’t have waited another hour, we’d barely started,” Pat chuckled.

“Feel free to take him upstairs, Mother. Just make sure he has a few shots left in the gun for me later.”

“No promises on that score; it’s been a while since I had a virile young man to pleasure me,” Pat laughed.

“Well, off you go then; make like bunnies,” Mary giggled.

Sam looked hesitant, but Pat just stood and took his hand and led him back off to the bedroom where Mary had interrupted them. Ten minutes later, Mary had to head out to the garden as the sounds of passion were causing her to wish she’d demanded Sam take her first. Still, once disrobed she allowed the peace to flow over her as she walked through the grounds enjoying its quiet beauty.

“You look beautiful,” a voice startled her eventually as she’d been messing around with a sketch pad and a new idea for a display and had quite lost track of time.

“Oh, hi, Sam. Mother alright?”

“Sleeping. I er ... I think I tired her out.”

“Naughty boy,” she giggled. “So you popped out to see if you could slake your lusts with me?”

“Well, you did hint,” he chuckled.

“Mmmm, I did, didn’t I?” she replied as she put the pad down and slipped into his arms.

Their lips met and within seconds her hand had snaked down to grasp his cock, manipulating it back to stiffness. Sam’s hands wandered over her body, stroking and caressing, occasionally moving to her breasts to squeeze a nipple, which always made her go weak at the knees.

“Now! I need it now!” she demanded as she broke free and got to her knees, her bottom raised high for an animalistic coupling.

Sam didn’t hesitate and his engorged cock slid into her tight passage making her moan in delight at their illicit passion. Sam’s efforts with Pat meant that Mary was receiving an extended coupling and she delighted in it as his young, virile cock thrust deeply into her willing body.

“Oh, Sam! This is divine,” she moaned out.

“You feel so good too, Mary. I’m so glad you chose to let me do this with you.”

“Me too ... oh, here I go!” she gasped out as her whole body exploded in pleasure.

Wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body as her young lover kept his thrusts powerful and deep, using his hands to support her trembling legs as well as draw her back onto him. Her entire world was now focussed on the throbbing hardness pounding into her as Sam took her to heights she’d never before dreamed of. Still, finally, Sam gave a cry of delight himself and pulled her fully back. His cock exploded his spending into her as deep as he could get it. Mary delighted in the forbidden thrill of the feeling as he satisfied his lusts in her.

“Oh Sam. You make me feel so good,” she sighed as they collapsed onto the ground, both their chests heaving.

“It’s mutual,” he gasped out, sweat dripping from his brow.

“Who’d have thought the shy boy I met just over a week ago would turn out to be such a satisfying lover to so many women,” she giggled.

“Well, only three; I don’t think Amanda counts as a lover,” he chuckled as he drew her into a cuddle.

“True enough, though you did pleasure her very well indeed.”

“She was quite determined.”

“Yes, but now we need to get dressed as I believe the girls might be home soon,” she nodded.

They dressed swiftly and were sitting with another pot of tea when a radiant looking Pat appeared, accompanied by the sounds of Emily and Amanda entering the house.

When Emily came into the kitchen Sam immediately stood to take her into a hug and a chaste kiss, getting a friendly “hi” from Amanda.

“They do look good together,” Pat said as the girls greeted her.

“They do, Mother,” Mary agreed.

“We must arrange for both families to meet.”

“Yes, Mother; though Emily is meeting Sam’s extended family tomorrow,” Mary nodded.

“Weekend after that, perhaps?”

“Should be fun, assuming it can be arranged.”

“Good.”


Sam walked home feeling drained as well as happy, both Pat and Mary having exhausted him, he thought, even if it had been very enjoyable. ‘I wonder if I’ll have to learn to pace myself?’ he mused in a mental chuckle. Knowing his Dad was still at work, he popped into Sally’s house, knocking naturally, to see if Greg was there, or more likely out on his bike.

“Hi, Sam, how was your day?” Sally greeted him.

“Good. I met Emily’s Nanna,” he replied politely, following up with a question. “Greg out?”

“As ever. The young scamp loves his bike.”

“How’s your day been?”

“Oh, you know, same old, same old,” she said with a smile and a glance down at Sam’s crotch. “Still, we’ve time to make it more ... interesting, if you want?”

“Always got time for that,” he chuckled.

“Good, let’s go to my room this time and do it proper.”

“Alright.”

Pausing only to lock her front door, Sally led the way upstairs into a neat and tidy bedroom before turning towards Sam and kissing him passionately.

“Oh, I’ve been hoping for this a couple of days now,” she moaned as Sam instinctively caressed her, holding her bottom cheeks and drawing her into his hardness.

“So have I,” Sam agreed.

“Get out of your clothes then,” she giggled, intending to give him a bit of a show with regards her own ... assets.

Sam swiftly stripped as Sally began to slowly remove her own clothes, taking her time in order to increase the tension and passion. She noted in approval Sam’s wide-eyed gaze as her house dress dropped to the floor, revealing her shapely legs and magnificent bosom encased in a tight brassiere and the sheer lingerie that she’d put on in the hope of enjoying his company.

“Wow,” Sam gulped, keeping up the impression that Sally was the first unclothed woman he’d seen.

“You like?” she asked coyly.

“Oh yes!” he exclaimed.

“How about now?” she asked, shimmying her panties down with a deliberate and languorous wiggle.

“Ohhh,” Sam sighed.

“Ah, but how about the piece de resistance?” she asked in sultry tones as her brassiere came off revealing her full and still firm breasts.

“Oh wow! Sally you look...” he tailed off, lost for words.

“I thought I caught you admiring them last time we coupled.”

“I did, but never thought to see them.”

“Well, come and play with them while you can,” she giggled holding them up on display as Sam moved towards her.

As soon as they were in each other’s arms Sally took the initiative and fell back slowly onto her bed with Sam partially supporting her as she did. His lips immediately locked onto a nipple sending a spark of lust and desire to her nether regions, where her moisture was already building up into perfection for penetration. She so wanted Sam’s cock inside her, though for the moment enjoyed his activities with her bubbies.

“Oh Lord, I want you! I want you now!” she moaned as her whole body seemed to be on fire.

Taking the hint, Sam scrambled between her thighs as she grasped his cock and guided him into herself. He thrust forward powerfully, making her scream with pleasure at his most satisfying invasion.

Their bodies slammed together in a frenzy. There was no making love, just a fiercely satiating fuck which, truth be told, was all Sally wanted from Sam as she wouldn’t even look at his face during their coupling, simply enjoying the hard maleness thrusting as deep as she’d ever been taken by anyone.

‘Oh Lord, I hope Ron has a big one, otherwise I could be in trouble here from temptation,’ she mentally moaned as her body took itself to further heights before exploding into a massive spending.

“Oh God! That’s so good,” she moaned.

“You feel so good too,” Sam moaned as he enjoyed her body’s softness compared to the vibrant athleticism of Pat and Mary.

To Sally’s delight, the fucking was both energetic and prolonged, with them trying several different positions, mostly at her instigation, with her young lover being keen to try them all.

“I’m going to spend!” Sam moaned.

“In me. I’m safe at the moment!” she gasped out, her lush body still trembling from the exquisite pleasure he’d given her.

With a massive groan Sam unleashed his spending within her in several, despite his earlier activities with Mary and Pat, still powerful spurts. Sally herself climaxing again when he did and enjoying the feeling for the first time in an age of being filled with a man’s seed.

“Oh wow. Sally, that was so good,” Sam murmured in her ear after the trembling and moans ceased.

“It was, we won’t be able to do that very often, but it’s the best way to fully enjoy a coupling with the man doing the natural thing and spending inside the woman,” she replied tenderly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.