Grandma Remembers
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Time passes, the body slows and injuries occur. Yet the mind remains sharp and memories remain a fertile field for a lady who truly lived.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

[1938]

Sam walked home feeling very happy about life. Emily had agreed to be his girlfriend and he had enjoyed both Mary and Amanda indulging themselves with his manhood and promised to continue doing so, so long as he kept quiet about it. Not that Sam had any intentions of telling anyone, besides, he didn’t want to lose Emily and there was a damned good chance he would if she caught him.

“You’re doing it again, Sam,” Sally Green called out to him with a laugh.

“Sorry Mrs ... I mean Sally,” Sam chuckled.

“I was just saying your Dad’s still at work and young Greg is out gallivanting somewhere on his bike with his gang. So would you like to pop in mine and have a cup of tea?”

“Oh, I’d love a cuppa, Sally.”

The kettle was already on the boil when they stepped into her kitchen and she swiftly made a pot of tea for them both.

“So, why so happy?” she asked.

“I asked Emily. Officially she’s now my girl,” Sam replied with pride.

“Oh well done. She’s a beautiful girl.”

“Yes, I am lucky,” he chuckled.

“You just behave with her as well. Her parents will put a stop to her seeing you if they think you’ll misbehave,” Sally warned.

“I ... I’ve no intentions of misbehaving, Sally. Emily’s a good girl.”

“Even good girls get tempted.”

“I suppose so, but I don’t know what I can do about it.”

“Well, you can keep yourself relieved so that your todger doesn’t do your thinking for you,” Sally chuckled, feeling rather daring.

“I ... I er, I’m not sure what you mean,” Sam lied. He wasn’t going to reveal the activities he had learnt when in the bath and in bed when he knew Greg was asleep in the room they shared.

“Oh bless, you mean you’ve never ... er...” Sally petered out, slightly lost for words at Sam’s feigned confused look. “Let me show you, but you’ll have to keep it a secret. Promise.”

“I promise, Sally.”

“Right, drop your pants and underwear.”

“Sally!”

“Trust me, Sam, please.”

“Alright,” Sam replied, hoping that Sally wasn’t a mind-reader.

He swiftly dropped his pants and underwear revealing his already engorged cock to Sally’s gaze, causing her eyes to bulge slightly.

“Well you’re not a little boy anymore, Sam,” she finally croaked out.

“I guess not,” he replied in confused tones, hoping that Sally would face some serious temptation, as Amanda had.

“Well, if you’re to relieve yourself, this is what you need to do,” Sally stated, swallowing slightly and taking a soft, if firm, grip on his cock and manipulating it to make his foreskin slip up and down as Sam gave out a spontaneous groan. Sally kept up the steady strokes and soon enough Sam gasped out his pleasure as several jets landed in a handkerchief Sally held ready to collect them.

“That was incredible, Sally,” he forced out with a trembling voice. “I did enjoy that. But what about you?”

“What about me?”

“Well, if you do nice things for me, shouldn’t I do something nice for you?”

“I ... er, I won’t be doing this for you all the time, I’m only showing you how,” she throatily replied, gazing at the volume of sticky fluid in the handkerchief and still not even thinking of letting go of Sam’s cock, which was still mostly stiff.

“Oh.”

“But,” she began, having to keep swallowing to clear her throat as he voice was going all husky. “Just this once, if you want, yes, you can do something nice for me.” There! She’d said it!

Sally released Sam’s cock and scrabbled under her dress to draw down her knickers releasing an aroma that Sam had now come to know and love so well. Taking his hand, she guided his fingers to her sweet spot and showed him (she thought) how to go about things.

‘Oh God, oh God! That feels so good!’ she thought as Sam appeared to be some sort of prodigy when it came to pleasuring her. Her hand reached out to grasp his resurgent cock again, but the thoughts and desires of her body were driving her towards another need.

“Sam,” she moaned. “There’s something else you can do.”

“Yes, Sally?”

“You can put him inside me, but, you must pull out before you spend. I mean it, you could knock me up and believe me, and neither of us wants that.”

“Alright. But how?”

“Get behind me,” she ordered as she turned and bent over her kitchen table.

Sam did as he was told as she reached behind herself and grasped his cock and guided him to her now very wet entrance.

“Yes!” she almost cried out as Sam slid into her, fulfilling a need and desire in her that had been building for years since the death of her husband in a building site accident.

“Ohhh!” Sam moaned as he felt Sally grasp him with her internal muscles.

“Good?”

“Oh yes! I never thought anything could be this good,” he replied as he thrust into her.

Keeping the strokes flowing, Sam enjoyed the thrill of a new conquest, until eventually he leaned forward to fondle Sally’s breasts making her heightened desire go over the top into her first orgasm in years.

“Nnnnng!” was all she could enunciate as Sam kept thrusting and fondling, making her go from one pleasure to another, as Mary had.

“Going to spend!” he finally gasped out as Sally just lay supine grasping the table top, eyes glazed and not caring for the moment if he released inside her or not.

Fortunately (or rather in the hope that they could do it again), Sam just managed to pull out and deposited another load upon Sally’s bottom and lower back.

“That was incredible, Sally.”

“Oh, dear Lord, yes, it was,” she gasped, grabbing a cloth to wipe herself down.

“I know you said it was only the once...” Sam began.

“Hell yes, at least until your father comes to his senses,” she moaned, not wanting to ever give this up. “Most times you’ll have to pull out, but there will be a few when you don’t, Sam.”

“Right,” he nodded solemnly.

“And if your father and I do start walking out, this will stop. I mean it, Sam.”

“Yes, Sally.”

“Now, you’d better get home while I have a clean-up.”

Sam had just got to his front door when Greg and his gang showed up. The two boys went in to begin preparations for a simple meal.

Back in her house, Sally was deep in thought as she contemplated what she’d done, ‘Oh dear Lord, I shouldn’t have let him do that, me being a good Christian woman and all. But what a lovely fuck that was!’ she prevaricated. ‘God alone knows how I’ll cope if his father and I marry and he’s around the house, but I’ll have to find a way to be strong, no matter the temptation. Still, for the moment, I can enjoy the fruits of Sam’s temptations and I’m pretty sure I’ll be safe in two days’ time. I might also make sure that we spend a little quality time with him unclothed too, I’ve seen how he looks at my bubbies so I might as well give him a damned good show for his times in me.’


[1980]

‘Oh, he was such a rogue, but with a good heart and true to his word with Emily ... yes, and Amanda too, both my girls being virgins on their wedding nights,’ Mary thought as the delightful memories of events and private conversations washed over her in her drowsy state. ‘Yes, he tricked his way into Sally’s knickers, but, after she and Ron finally began courting, it did end and he kept his promise there, though I suspect there was mutual attraction still. However, Sam did keep occupied at college and then university before he was recruited as an electrical specialist in the General Service Corps. But that wasn’t the end of his early adventures, oh no, he had yet to meet my mother!’


[1938]

It had been a wonderful week for Sam, he had a girlfriend, he was no longer a virgin and he was getting ‘relieved’ from several sources to the point where he was no longer a walking erection ... in a manner of speaking.

Today he was heading up to the Grainger’s house in the hope of catching a willing Mary for a morning of fun. The house however was silent with no response to his knocking. Wondering if Mary might just be round the back and out of earshot he headed to the side of the house only to be brought up short by a loud voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.