Ansleigh
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a woman's descent from a professional working woman into a mindless horse. Her conversion is masterminded by a man she met professionally and who quickly identified her submissive nature.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Transformation  

No longer a person, glory is a proud pony girl The day had come when she was to be shown for the first time at a fair. She wasn’t trained enough for the dressage competition yet. But she was fast, so Oak had entered in the one mile sulky race.

Waking early, glory could feel the excitement shown by her handler but didn’t know the reason. Her normal routine was changed after her first feeding when her handler bathed her and oiled her down before leading her out to a waiting horse trailer. Glory looked at the trailer with wide eyes and shook her head before pulling back on the lead.

Her handler spoke softly to her while petting her mane. “It’s ok, it’s ok. You’re not being sold. Today is fair day and you get shown to the world for the first time. You even get to race other ponies.”

Glory calmed immediately and gave no trouble when being loaded in the trailer. She was a little nervous when the door was closed and cut off most of the light inside the trailer. But the gentle rocking motion as the trailer was pulled down the highway soon had her dozing.

Like an equine pony, glory had learned to doze while standing. In fact, she stood most of the time these days as sitting was a human thing and her stall had nothing to sit on. She slept in a pile of straw that was changed weekly and ate from a chest high trough. Her stall had a constantly running bowl of water, also at chest height. Everything about her environment was designed to emphasize her sense of being livestock.

There was nothing to stimulate her mind in her world and her mind was gradually getting duller by the day. Oak did this quite purposefully. He knew some owners wanted their livestock to have human aspects to their lives. He did not. He wanted the pleasure of reducing an intelligent woman to a mindless animal. Modified as she was, glory would never be useful for anything but being a pony. So, when the inevitable day came and she was no longer useful, he didn’t want her to suffer unnecessarily when she was sent to the slaughterhouse. An intelligent pony would recognize what was happening and be afraid. But not his glory, she would be much closer to an equine pony in intelligence than a human pony by that time.

But those thoughts were for a 10-15 years from now. Today was fair day!

Glory woke from her doze and realized they had stopped. Soon, the trailer door was open and her handler was there to guide her outside. She looked around as she left the trailer but quickly stopped as she saw her owners face. This brought an excited whinny from her. She loved her owner. He had made her into the pony she was today. She hoped that he’d use her today. No man had used her holes in over a month and she was so horny. In fact, the last time a man had used her holes was when a guest had taken her for a run in the woods. He hadn’t even unhooked her from the sulky. Just pulled the butt plug out and rammed his cock in. He came within minutes and then just shoved the plug back in before getting back into the sulky. He hadn’t even given her permission to cum.

Speaking to her handler, Oak said “Get her prepared for the opening parade. I’ll go check in.”

“Yes, Master.”

Upon checking in, Oak was pleased to see that there were only 4 other permanent ponies, the rest were part time ponies. He knew the owners of the other four permanent ponies. None of them had modified their ponies much. In fact, glory was the only one so extensively modified that reversion to a human state was impossible.

After checking in, Oak returned to find glory ready for the opening parade. Her tail was in place, her fancy halter was on with its bells and red ribbons, and small bells hung from her nipple rings. Her normal boots had been changed and now her boots were ones colored to match her skin tone so it looked as though her feet had been replaced with hoofs.

He led her out and was immediately the center of attention with lots of other owners and fair goers straining to get a close up look at this fully modified pony.

Even the other ponies strained to get a look. It was clear from the looks on some of their faces that they would never accept such extreme modifications. But there was one pony that looked on with obvious desire. Oak noticed her look and made a mental note to ask her owner if he’d be willing to part with her and for how much. Having two ponies to pull him around would mean he could get a small carriage rather than just a sulky.

Oak led his pony over to the parade line and got into place. In all, there were 15 ponies, 12 cows, and even one pig. Oak grimaced in disgust at seeing that corpulent body and wondered about the minds of both owner and pig. Who would want to be around such a gross body all the time? What kind of person would want to be fattened up for slaughter? Of course, it could just be that it was husband and wife, with the two of them making the most of her gluttony.

Glory was prancing in her excitement. Her eyes were all over the place, at least as much as they could be with her head held firmly by her owner. She was aware of all the attention she received and held her head high in her pride at what her owner had created.

The parade only took about 15 minutes and then it was time for the first race. There were to be 4 races with the mile race being the longest. Most ponies were not as well conditioned as glory was, being part time. Pulling a sulky required great strength and stamina, something only permanent ponies were able to build up. So most of them would race in the earlier, shorter races.

Oak found a good seat and tied glory’s lead to the chair arm. From there he watched the first two races while idly stroking glory’s cunt and clit. It was not enough to make her cum but it did make her pussy lips quiver and engorge.

Her handler came and led her away after the first two races. She had to remove all the parade gear and be sure glory was properly tethered to the sulky in time for the race. Glory was a little disappointed to have all the parade regalia removed but at the same time she was so excited to be raced for the first time.

It seemed like just a minute had past when her handler started leading her to the starting line where Oak was waiting. Once there, Oak ran a knowing eye over the tack to be sure everything was properly fixed. Then he mounted the sulky and took up the reins. He held them a little tighter than he normally would because he knew he had an excited pony and excited ponies were known to jump the gun. Luckily, glory managed to keep behind the line and didn’t need any correction from him.

There were five other ponies in the race. Some standing calmly, having been raced before. For the most part, those were the other permanent ponies. The part time pony in the race was clearly nervous and had to be reined in by her owner before she could cross the starting line early.

It wasn’t long before the starting bell was rung and Oak slashed at his pony’s rear with his buggy whip. Then they were off! Oak maneuvered his pony to the inside and quickly took up first place, a place he never lost throughout the race. In fact, he was over 20 feet in front of the second place winner when he crossed the finish line.

Oak had expected to win but not by such a big margin. He figured he had two things going for him. He had had glory trained hard for the last couple of months and she clearly had no thoughts of her own to distract her from her purpose. That was the advantage of completely dehumanizing her. Something the other pony owners would probably realize over time.

Oak was so proud when he accepted the first place trophy that he beamed at the audience. He had won his first competition with his first pony!

The lead judge was also impressed and said as he handed the trophy to Oak “You have an amazing pony! You can tell she has no thoughts of her own. How long have you owned her?”

“I started her conversion 8 months ago. She was already a trained slave when I got her, so that sped the process.”

“You are too modest! She is completely converted into a pony. In fact, I have never seen such a total conversion. She’ll never be anything but a pony. That certainly shortens how long she’ll be useful but in the meantime, she’ll be amazing.”

“I totally agree with both your points. I’m looking forward to her productive time. As for after that, there is a niche market that I expect will be happy to have the body for its use.”

The judge looked at Oak knowingly but with a slight grimace. He knew the market Oak was referring too but did not approve of it. But, no matter, it was not his concern.

Another owner of a permanent pony came up to Oak as he was walking away from the winners circle. “Congratulations! I’m not sure how you managed to get her to cooperate with such a complete conversion. I know my pony would resist.”

“It helps to start with a masochistic slut slave. I kept her aroused for months while converting her. She agreed to every modification because that was the only way she would be allowed to cum.”

“An interesting and creative approach. I might call you later to discuss it further.”

Oak didn’t expect to be called. He knew that owner didn’t have the ruthlessness it took. The only reason he owned a pony was that his pony used to be his wife and she had always wanted to be a permanent pony. Her owner loved her too much. Not that Oak didn’t love glory, but it was the love for a beautiful animal, not a human.

Another judge came up to Oak and said “It was amazing to watch that race. It was so obvious that your pony had no thoughts of her own. I’ve been judging races for over a decade and seen some very well trained ponies. But even the best trained ponies showed some of their own will. But not yours. You are an amazing trainer.”

During all these conversations, glory stood by quietly. She understood the words that were spoken but not the meaning behind them. Of course she had no thoughts, she was a pony. The statement about her useful life meant little to her. Her owner would get all he could out of her, which was what happened with livestock.

A few days after the fair, her handler once again loaded her into the horse trailer. Thinking she was to be raced again, she was disappointed when she was unloaded outside a building in the country. A man came out of the building with a gurney and pushed it over to her handler. “This the one?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Can you get her to lie down on the gurney?”

“Best if we don’t. It will interfere with her conditioning.”

“I suppose you’re right. Be prepared to help me load her up after I’ve given her a sedative. It acts pretty quickly.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The man plucked a hypodermic needle off the gurney and walked over to glory. Then, without a word to her, plunged the needle into her arm. Almost immediately, glory started to slump and the two humans grabbed her. As awareness fled her, glory felt them lift her onto the strange, wheeled bed the man had brought. That was the last thing she was aware of until she felt her body being lifted up and she was placed on her hoofs once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.