Love Family Singers
Chapter 8

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

At four minutes to seven, I rang the doorbell to the Nicholas house. Nevina answered it, saying, “My, aren’t you looking so very handsome this evening, Mr. Love!”

“I have to work hard, since all of you ladies seem to be beautiful without hardly trying.”

I walked through the doorway with Mary, June, and Nancy all whistling at me.

“April will be down in a moment, have a seat, please?” her mother said, as I looked at her and reminded myself that April would likely end up just as beautiful as this very attractive mother of hers.

“Thank you, but I would prefer to stand, Nevina. What time do I need to get April home by?”

“That would be eleven pm, young man,” Tyrone said, walking into the room. “Getting her home on time, and safe and sound, will be a requirement if you ever expect her to be allowed to go out with you again ... have you got that, Mr. Love?”

“Yes, of course I do, might I ask when you started dating what your curfew was?”

“I didn’t date until I was eighteen, Mr. Love. By then, I set my own deadlines.”

“Was your first date with Nevina, Sir?” I asked glancing at her.

That got him quiet, but he countered by saying, “I dated a few ladies before I met, Mrs. Nicholas. That goes to show that your first date isn’t always who you end up with, Son.”

I let that go by and I heard the most mellifluous voice say, “Leave him alone, Daddy!”

That turned me around to see my girl, my April Love, in a gorgeous red dress with what I understood to be spaghetti straps holding it up. Also, holding it up, were her perfectly sized breasts. By that I mean, for her body shape.

I walked over to her and said, “If I had a daughter that looked like you, I would give any boy who showed up to date her the third degree, under a harsh light, with the possibility of giving him a dose of truth serum.”

That remarkable laugh of his bellowed throughout the living room, with Tyrone saying, “Tonight it is eleven pm, with a possibility of it going to midnight in the future, depending?”

“Depending on ... what, Sir?”

“Let’s just leave it right there. I kept your promise, she doesn’t have a clue where you are taking her, Michael.”

I extended my hand to take hers, saying goodbye to all of them, collectively. Her sisters had been in the room hearing all of this, but had stayed quiet, except for an occasional group giggle.

I had gotten the use of my mother’s midnight blue Chevy Impala for the evening, which I had parked in front of their home, so they could all watch me take her to it. I opened the passenger door for her, looking up to see her sisters smiling at me through the living room window.

I got in the driver’s side, and got her to skootch over, and sit by me. Unlike mine, this car has bench seats.

“So, where are we going, Mr. Love?” Miss Nicholas said having put her hand on my knee.

“I have reservations at the Harvest Restaurant, unless you would prefer somewhere else?” I said responding to her both verbally and physically.

“That place is expensive, isn’t it?” she said, cuddling on my shoulder.

“Besides my own money, I got money from my mom and dad, and your mom and dad. We’re loaded, Baby!”

“Daddy even gave me some money to help, if you needed it,” she said pulling it from somewhere around her bosom.

“Nice wallet,” I said, getting a slap and a squeeze from her.

After driving a mile, I pulled over and stopped.

“Are we stopping to make out?”

“We can, but I wanted to find out exactly how much money we had all told.”

Unfolding it all, and adding it all together, we had exactly $350, mostly twenties. She took it and flattened it all out for me. I put it all in my wallet. We did have a few very romantic kisses, with her hand now on my lap directly using my erection as a barometer to determine how excited I was becoming.

We stopped, I mean I stopped, moved her hand back to my leg and we got going again.

“I’ve been to the Harvest before, it’s a nice place,” she said.

“I’ve been thinking of taking you somewhere else, but your father scares me, so changing plans sounds too dangerous,” I said.

“Where is it you had in mind, Mr. Love?” she said, rubbing her fingernail behind my ear.

“A restaurant, with a hotel attached to it,” I said with a gulp in my throat.

“Ooooh, you must be feeling amorous,” she said.

“No, I’m horny as hell, but your father still scares the crap out of me. Besides, we are too young to rent a room for the evening, aren’t we?”

“You want to rent a room? You must have big plans,” she said, moving her hand around getting me even harder.

“I love you, and want you to know in the most physical way possible how much I do?”

“You wanna fuck?”

“No, I want to make love to you. No more, no less!” I said stopping again.

“Is something wrong?” she asked me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.