Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After washing my face and changing into sleepwear, I went down to talk to my folks.

“Something just happened, and I need to talk to you both, please?”

The look on their faces were quite odd.

“While April and I were making out on my bed, she suggested something.”

“And what was that?” my mother said, with hesitation and relief in her voice.

“That we try to include a few of our cousins, boys specifically, in the Love Family Singers. To make a fuller, more complete sound.”

“Can we discuss this in the morning, Michael? It’s late and time for bed, OK?” my mother Sarah said.

“Goodnight,” I said.

“We are both very proud of you, Michael, in the way you spoke to Tyrone,” my father John added.

Without turning towards them, I said, “Thank you!” and headed to my bedroom.

I had a very restless night’s sleep, masturbating for the first time, using some tissues to keep from having any empirical evidence. I flushed it down the toilet and sprayed some room freshener.

After a shower and a change of clothes, I went down to breakfast, joining the usual crowd.

“Sorry, I’m late. I didn’t sleep well.”

“Everything OK?” my mother asked.

“It can wait until after breakfast, although I do need to talk to both you and dad, before he goes off to work today.”

My brothers all looked at me strangely, but everyone went back to what they were eating.

Mom, Dad and I moved into the dining room to have this discussion.

“What is it, Michael?” my dad said.

“A few things. Last night I got a call about providing music for a 30th High School Reunion for ‘The Academy for Individual Excellence,’ Class of 1992.”

“They want us for the whole night, three hours plus, for $3,000 for the evening.”

“Well done, Michael. What do you need from us?”

“Two questions, do I need to play music from 1992 all night long?”

Laughing, Dad said, “You only need a dozen or so songs from ‘92. Play them during the dinner portion of the evening, but when you want them to dance, oldies, rock & roll, and country music is always the best.”

“Anything specific, music-wise either of you suggest?”

Dad started by mentioning:

“Old Time Rock & Roll” by Bob Seeger.
“All Night Long” by Lionel Ritchie
“The Twist” by Chubby Checker.
“Proud Mary” by anybody, Mom suggested.
“All Shook Up” by Elvis.
“Happy” by Pharrell.
“Tequila,” by, I don’t remember, Dad said.
“Achy Breaky Heart” by Billy Ray C.
“Born in the USA” by the Boss, Dad said finishing up.

“His real name is Bruce Springsteen, Michael,” mom explained.

Thanks, I can go from there. I appreciate your help.”

“What was the other thing?” my pretty mother said.

“What I brought up last night. I need more voices, but not too many. I counted in my head that I have at least six cousins on dad’s side and six on yours as well, but I don’t necessarily want them all. I could use any suggestion you can provide on the best way to proceed?”

“Do you want them right away, or what?” Dad asked.

“We haven’t had a single performance yet, so, no, not right away,” I responded.

“Well, we could have a big party, and ask my brother George, and sister Christine and all of their rug rats to come over. If all you want are boys, the only young men on my side would be Joseph and Aaron, George’s two oldest. All the rest are girls. The same with Christine, they have three girls, and no boys.”

“My sister Sarah has two boys and two girls and Olivia has two girls. It appears we are loaded with young ladies, Honey,” my mother replied.

“Have you asked April’s parents about the cousins they have? You have mentioned that you and April will be getting married eventually, and they would become family, thus The Love Family Singers.”

Dad started to get up, and I did, shaking his hand and thanking him for his input. Mom got up and gave me a big hug, saying, “You have grown up so much so fast. Regarding April, don’t push her into anything too amorous, please?”

“Mom, we are taking things very slow, that’s a promise. I love you!”

She stuffed some money in my pocket, saying, “That’s for tonight, in case you need it, Michael. What you two have may be the real thing, girls like to be wooed.”

“Is that how Dad got you?” I asked her.

“That conversation needs to wait a few years, Michael. Go and ask Ty and Nevina about their nieces and nephews. Be respectful to him, and she might like you to flirt a little, she told me.”

“MOTHER!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.