Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After coming back to the house from the bank, Dad let us out and we had a business banking account under the name ‘The Love Family Singers!’

Charles ordered us 2,000 business cards with our home address and my personal smartphone number on it from Vistaprint, for under $40, promising quick delivery. I didn’t bother checking his design pick, I had confidence in him!

My new and improved keyboard arrived, a Yamaha YPT-288 88-Key, that came with a stand, power pack and a real nice pair of headphones, so I could practice every chance I could without disturbing the entire household.

April and my mother had other plans in mind, so after my brothers and I moved a few pieces of furniture around, The Love Family Singers now had a large living room to practice in and fill with sound whenever we wanted. After cleaning it up really good, I even setup my first keyboard off at a ninety-degree angle, although I wasn’t sure if I could play both at the same time.

Dad took a look and even thought it was a good idea, as he dropped his briefcase on the sofa. Mom pulled him into the kitchen, closing the door.

Over the course of the next few days, all eight of us, called everyone we knew and asked if they had sheet music we could beg, borrow & copy.

When we told them why, they got as excited as we did, with a few of April’s girlfriends deciding to have us play at their Sweet Sixteen birthday parties. We got seven gigs, just like that. All with at least a $1,500 payday for two hours of music. We would have our business cards in plenty of time to hand them to either kids or parents. My brothers, since they didn’t, or wouldn’t sing, agreed to be our roadies. (Or road crew, the support people who travel and handle the grunt work of the business)

It’s funny how a smile and a love for music turned even Will into a strong supporter of the Love Family Singers. I believe he had his first ever real kiss in a quiet place alone with Nancy. They are both twelve, and I reminded him of the house rule, which made him grin, but at least now he won’t be screaming for a while!

Charles and Ken made labels so we would be sure to get the music back to those we got it from.

April and I did find out who Captain and Tenille were, finally getting the reference Dad made back early on.

From Sheet Music Plus for Piano.com, besides the twenty-five small musical selections we got from the friends of our girls, we got a selection of their music, immediately falling in love with ‘Muskrat Love.’

With plenty of music now, we began regular rehearsals, in the living room, with both moms and the boys being our audience.

“Welcome everyone to the first, and hopefully, not last rehearsal of the Love Family Singers,” I said, purposely being cheesy.

“To start off our music, may I please introduce the prettiest redhead I know, Miss April Love.”

She came out in a very pretty blue party dress, as I began our first song...

APRIL NICHOLAS
I’ll be your candle on the water
My love for you will always burn
I know you’re lost and drifting
But the clouds are lifting
Don’t give up,
you have somewhere to turn

I’ll be your candle on the water
‘Till every wave is warm and bright
My soul is there beside you
Let this candle guide you
Soon you’ll see
a golden stream of light

A cold and friendless
tide has found you
Don’t let the stormy
darkness pull you down
I’ll paint a ray of
hope around you
Circling in the air,
lighted by a prayer

I’ll be your candle on the water
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on, you’ll make it
Here’s my hand, so take it
Look for me reaching out to show

As sure as rivers flow
I’ll never let you go
I’ll never let you go
I’ll never let you go

Everybody, even my little brother William, was crying. They all applauded her, as she gave a ‘Shirley Temple curtsey,’ and left.

“Next is her older sister Mary, singing a song you will likely all recognize”... (Making my new hardware sound just like a banjo)

MARY NICHOLAS
Why are there so many
songs about rainbows
And what’s on the other side
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have
nothing to hide

So we’ve been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they’re wrong,
wait and see
Someday we’ll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers,
and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it’s done so far

What’s so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we
think we might see
Someday we’ll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me
All of us under its spell,
we know that it’s probably magic

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I’ve heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be
one in the same

I’ve heard it too many
times to ignore it
It’s something that
I’m supposed to be
Someday we’ll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

La da da di da da dum
da duh da da dum di da ohhh

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.