The Tutor
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Alicia drove into the parking lot of the popular pizza restaurant near school. In the back seat, Adam and Fiona had been laughing and talking the whole ride over. Alicia had listened with amusement, and a little pride, while Adam kept his half of the conversation flowing. He’d asked good questions and made comments that showed he listened to Fiona. His enthusiasm and interest in her were obviously genuine.

The result of his warm attention was clear in Fiona’s happy tone. Her frequent laughter didn’t seem forced. When Alicia glanced in the rearview mirror she had to smile at their animated expressions. It made her happy to see them happy. Ah, young love.

When Alicia parked, Megan pulled into the next spot over. Their eyes met and Alicia winked while forcing her own feelings down. The anxiety she’d felt around Megan for the last couple of months was still there, but she recognized it for what it was now. Megan wasn’t really putting pressure on Alicia. She wasn’t acting like Alicia’s girlfriend. At the core of those feelings was Alicia’s own desires getting turned around in her head. The truth was that she wanted to be with Megan, not the other way around.

Letting out a deep breath, she opened the car door while Adam and Fiona got out of the back seat. I want to get closer to Megan, no matter how scared that makes me. Repeating that thought helped deal with the fear her own desire stirred up. It had been easier to hide behind hookups. Even her impossible relationship with Adam and Carlos was an obvious attempt to deflect those feelings. She resolved not to hide from them anymore.

The shy smiles Adam and Carlos shared with Fiona and Liz as they walked toward the restaurant warmed her heart and spurred a little envy. Megan fell into step beside her and sighed.

“Were we ever that young?” Megan chuckled.

“I know, right? Let’s see, back then I was dating Dimitre and you were with...”

“Tyler,” Megan supplied. “I thought I was going to marry him.”

“I remember that,” Alicia laughed. “Good times.”

Carlos held the door for them all and followed the group inside. Adam was already talking to the hostess, so Alicia turned to face Megan. Her eyes sparkled with amusement and Alicia felt a little zing of excitement.

“I loved your sociology paper,” Alicia said.

“You read it?” Megan asked in surprise.

“Of course. The idea that men confuse physical and emotional intimacy made me think. It also helped me this week with Adam and Carlos.”

“What do you mean?” Megan asked, but the hostess announced their table was ready before Alicia could reply.

After they sat around the rectangular table and placed their orders, Alicia turned to face Megan and leaned in so they wouldn’t be overheard.

“Adam and Carlos are sharing a room now that Madeline married Javier. They were fighting all the time over boundaries. I mean, here are two unrelated teenage boys being forced to live together. Your paper was spot on about how hard it can be for men to have close relationships with each other. Appearing gay came up as the underlying reason for some of their fights.”

“Oh, wow, I hadn’t considered that,” Megan said as she looked at the guys relaxing with twins. “But they seem to get along great.”

“Yeah,” Megan laughed. “Now they do, but on Monday they were wrestling each other on the kitchen floor.”

Megan widened her eyes. “Really?”

Alicia pulled out her phone and showed Megan the picture she’d taken that first night of Carlos choking Adam from behind. “This week didn’t start off as tutoring. Madeline has a evening class and was afraid to leave them home alone with Javier travelling. I’m technically their babysitter.”

“Wow,” Megan whispered as she handed the phone back. “From that to this. How’d you do it?”

“Lots of talking and trust building,” Alicia said. Of course, most of that talking had taken place naked and the trust building had involved sex acts, but it was still the truth. “They’re getting along so much better now.”

Megan smiled as she looked down to take Alicia’s hand under the table. “I’ve missed talking like this so much.”

“Me, too.” Alicia ran her thumb across the back of Megan’s hand.

“Get a room,” Adam teased from the other end of the table.

“What?” Megan asked as she sat back to look at the others.

“There’s lots of whispering down there,” Liz said with a suspicious look on her face. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” Megan said, but flushed a little.

Alicia was amused at her embarrassment until Megan abruptly pulled her hand back. The subtle change in Megan’s body language stung a little. Alicia hadn’t expected her to be nervous about showing a little affection in public. They’d done more than hold hands when they were just friends. Maybe it was because her sisters were around? Alicia took a sip of her drink to hide the fact it bothered her.

“What are you talking about? Megan’s not gay,” Fiona exclaimed to Adam and looked back at her older sister for confirmation.

The panic in Megan’s eyes stirred Alicia’s worry.

Adam blanched and gave an apologetic look to Alicia. “Sorry.”

Alicia put her drink down to respond, but before she could open her mouth Megan got up and hurried out of the room.

“I’ll be right back,” Alicia said with a bland smile as stood to follow. “Don’t wait for us to eat.”

Alicia didn’t see where Megan went, but looked outside the restaurant first. The sound of sniffles and footsteps drew her further out the door. Megan paced along the sidewalk with her arms around herself. Every few steps she sniffed and wiped her nose, then turned to pace the other direction.

“Are you okay?” Alicia asked as she stepped closer.

Megan forced out a laugh through her tears. “No! You told Adam and Carlos about us?”

Alicia’s stomach clenched as acid burned her heart, but she couldn’t lie. “Yes, but—”

“Why?” she begged. “You didn’t even want to talk to me until tonight. What the hell did you tell them?” She made a mocking face. “I’m Alicia, the total whore. I even screwed my friend Megan!

The words came out like a unexpected punch. Sudden pain and disbelief hit her so hard she gasped. Her immediate reaction was to retreat. Backing away, she pulled the restaurant door open again and stumbled back inside the lobby. The stinging words hardened into a raw pain that brought tears to her eyes. Not wanting to return to the table, Alicia walked into the bathroom and locked herself in a stall.

Hearing Megan’s mocking voice in her mind made her heart ache. What she’d said wasn’t true, but that didn’t make any difference. It showed what her friend thought about her deep down. She hadn’t bragged about being with Megan. She’d only told Adam and Carlos about the experience to make the point that sex was about sharing pleasure, not a rush to orgasm. Megan obviously believed the worst about her without any evidence.

Sitting on the toilet, she wiped her eyes and got her breathing under control. The thought of returning to the table with Megan made her nauseous, but she had to go back. She stood and tugged up her jeans just as the bathroom door opened.

“You actually had sex with Alicia?” Liz gasped as the door closed again.

“Yes,” Megan whispered. “There was a party in the fall. Someone dared us to kiss. Before I could laugh it off, she kissed me. Afterwards, she dragged me off to another room.”

Alicia covered her mouth and shut her eyes hard enough to squeeze out more tears. She hadn’t dragged Megan. The two of them were excited when they slipped away. Does she really think I dragged her into this?

“That first time I was more scared than anything,” Megan continued. “I’d never done anything with a girl before.”

“Jeez, Meg, I can’t believe Alicia would do that to you,” Liz sighed. “So it was more than a one time thing?”

“Yeah,” Megan sighed.

“Do you ... like her?” Liz asked quietly.

“Since she bragged to Adam and Carlos about—”

“I didn’t,” Alicia cried, unable to contain herself any longer. Their startled breaths erupted when Alicia slammed open the stall door and walked out with her eyes blazing. “I never bragged about it.”

“Um, I’ll let you two work this out,” Liz said and quickly slipped out of the restroom. As soon as the door closed, Alicia looked up at Megan with tears in her eyes.

“I dragged you off?” Alicia growled. “The first time you were scared?”

Megan flushed and wouldn’t meet her eyes.

“I seem to remember you giggling the whole time. And if anything was dragged that night, it was you dragging my face into your pussy!”

“Alicia,” Megan started.

“No.” Alicia stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. “When I talked to Adam and Carlos, I used being with you to describe how sex could be more than just a rush to orgasm. I didn’t even remember mentioning your name, but apparently I did.”

“I’m not ready for people to know,” Megan whispered.

Alicia barked an ironic laugh. “To know a total whore forced you to have sex? Yeah, I got the message, believe me.”

“No, wait!”

“Fuck you! I’m done,” Alicia growled and stalked out of the bathroom.

When Alicia got back to the table, everyone was eating. She flagged the waitress down and asked for the check before taking a seat. No one spoke. Adam looked miserable and Carlos looked embarrassed. Liz and Fiona kept glancing at her like she was a wild animal who was going to attack them at any moment.

Alicia took a deep breath and pasted on a smile. “Sorry for the drama.”

The conversation at the other end of the table started up again while Alicia stirred her drink with the straw. Megan returned and sat without making eye contact with anyone. She examined her phone like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

The waitress returned to take the check and ask if anyone needed a box. Adam asked for one to take the leftover pizza. With Alicia and Megan not eating, there was more left than expected. When the waitress came back with the boxes and the receipt, Adam and Fiona loaded up the pizza slices that were left. The mood at the table was subdued, but Alicia signed the receipt and left a generous tip.

“I’ll be waiting in the car. Take your time,” Alicia said as she picked up her purse and left before anyone could say anything to her.

She made it until she was in her car before losing it. She threw her purse across the passenger seat and banged her fists on the steering wheel in frustration. All that soul searching, all that angst, all for nothing. Megan was a coward. The hot tears burning lines down her face angered her even more. She’s not worth it.

The guys hugged the twins goodbye in her headlights while Megan slipped around them to her own car. Then Adam and Carlos got into the back seat and Alicia backed up and pulled out of the parking lot.

“Alicia, I’m so sorry,” Adam said. “I never thought it was a secret.”

“Me neither,” Alicia replied as she drove carefully back to Madeline’s house.

Carlos leaned forward to rest his hand on Alicia’s shoulder. “Can we do anything?”

“No,” Alicia said as she fought back tears. “Let’s just forget it ever happened.”

Her good friend thought she was a whore. And forced her to have sex. All the things Megan had said swirled into an inferno. Alicia had opened herself up for the chance of something more with Megan and was left with a scorched heart. Lesson learned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.