The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Alicia sat at an empty table in the crowded campus food court. A plain salad wasn’t something she usually ate for lunch, but the threat of being discovered having sex with Adam and Carlos made her stomach ache. She’d skipped breakfast as well. All night long, dreams of being arrested and taken to jail disrupted her sleep after she got back to the dorm. But the insane chemistry they’d shared the night before left her craving more, despite the risk.

Out of the corner of her eye, Alicia saw Megan enter the food court and glance around. Then her eyes stopped on Alicia.

“What the fuck were you thinking?” Megan demanded after stomping up to the table.

She pretended she didn’t know what Megan meant. “I thought I’d eat my lunch?”

“You could be arrested!”

“Nope, I paid for it,” Alicia deflected and lifted the receipt off the tray to wave around.

“I’m serious,” Megan hissed as she sat across from Alicia, then began to shout-whisper. “Adam Morris? We both fucking babysat him! Jeez, I used to build those race car tracks with him all over the living room.”

The same living room she’d just taken his virginity. The thought made her wince. “He’s not a kid anymore.”

“Well, he’s definitely not an adult and you are,” Megan growled. “And now you’re getting my little sisters involved with him and his step-brother. Are you gonna sleep with them too?”

Alicia shut her eyes and rolled her neck to pop out the growing ache. “Nope. No more Frasier women for me. One was too many.”

“Fuck you, Alicia! I’m not the one going to jail.”

Alicia opened her eyes and glared at Megan. “I’m not going to jail either and you’re not my fucking girlfriend.”

“No, stupid me,” Megan laughed through unshed tears. “I’ve just kept trying to be your friend. You cut me off completely. After our first time at that party, you never spent any time with me unless you wanted to fuck me.”

“That not true,” Alicia snapped reflexively, but the statement made her think. Wait, was it?

“It’s exactly true. We haven’t been to lunch, or studied, or just hung out since then. My only mistake was to keep trying when it’s clear you’re just a selfish bitch. And now you’ve moved on to screwing high schoolers, and Dillon, and who the hell knows who else!”

“Jealousy doesn’t suit you.” Alicia couldn’t stop striking back, but her heart wasn’t in it.

“Jealousy? That’s what you think this is? You’re spinning completely out of control.”

Alicia felt the rage boiling at her accusations. “What the hell does that mean?”

“If you were an alcoholic, you’d be hiding your bottles at this point. You never used to hide your hookups from me and now you do. You’ve changed, lately, and not for the better. How long has it been since you hooked up with someone more than once?”

Unfortunately, the answer to that question was this week with Adam and Carlos. And before that was Megan herself. Other than them, she couldn’t recall being with anyone more than once since shortly after school started. Since the party where she kissed Megan, maybe. The question bothered her more than she’d admit to Megan. “I can do what I want.”

“Yes, you can, but you’re taking bigger risks now. You used to at least ask around about a guy before hooking up. Now you’ve got that Dillon guy on the hook and I’ve heard—”

Panic gripped her heart and squeezed. “I don’t care what you’ve heard! Leave me alone!”

“Don’t worry.” Megan gave her a hollow laugh and shook her head. “That won’t be a problem, but you’d better stay the hell away from my sisters or I’ll call the police on you myself!”

Alicia watched Megan stalk away. Appetite gone completely, she pushed the tray away with shaking hands. It isn’t true! He rested her forehead against her palms and tried to push out the headache growing there. Just because she liked no-strings sex didn’t mean she was pathological about it. Megan was just slut-shaming her. Alicia was thoroughly sex-positive and could screw whoever she wanted!

After thinking about what Megan had said, Alicia was forced to admit that she might be right about one thing; they hadn’t spent much quality time together. Except for the times they’d had sex, being around Megan had been uncomfortable for Alicia. It was easy to blame her discomfort on Megan, but could she be right about Alicia pushing her away? She wanted to deny it. The idea hurt to consider. Maybe it was too close to the truth. Have I been pushing her away?

The answer didn’t come before Alicia had to go to Chemistry. She dumped her uneaten salad in the trash and shouldered her book bag for the walk across campus. The chemistry lecture felt like they were hammering facts in her ears. The process left her drained and her head aching even more.

When class was over, Alicia headed to the library to do some research for her Intro to Business paper. Her sociology report prompted her to look at gender issues in the workplace. She found the usual statistics about women earning less than men and focused on regional companies for her paper. After digging deeper, she found a fascinating local news story about a company that had been sued for its discriminatory hiring practices.

The case used the company’s classified ads to argue a pattern of gender bias. They hired a sociologist researcher to study the ad copy. She had identified ads with stereotypically masculine keywords (leader, competitive, assertive, etc.) and feminine ones (support, interpersonal, understand, etc.). When she reviewed the applicants and hires for each ad, the results went straight down the gender line without exception.

Her argument was that women found the “masculine” jobs less appealing, but not because women weren’t qualified. They read the words as a signal of a male-dominated workplace where they would be unwelcome. The woman who had brought the wrongful termination lawsuit had testified that was exactly the case. The hiring results backed up the hypothesis and the jury awarded punitive damages after deliberating for less than a day.

She wrapped up her research and saved her docs before heading back to her dorm. A long, hot shower released some of her tension. She would get through the volleyball game and reward herself for a long week of tutoring by spending a couple of hours with her favorite toys. Maybe she could cum the confusion away.

She dressed to visit her old high school in comfortable jeans and her old volleyball jersey. She left her damp hair tied back and didn’t bother to put on makeup. If Megan was there watching her sisters play, she didn’t want to give her any ammunition.

It felt funny to go to Madeline’s house without her books. Since there was no school work to do, Alicia wondered if they might have a little time to fool around before leaving for the volleyball game. She needed it. The tension in her neck was making her head ache again.

Even though she’d arrived on time, Madeline dashed out the front door right after Alicia rang the doorbell.

“Sorry, I’ve got to run back by work before class tonight. I’ll talk to you later!”

Alicia shook her head at the harried woman speed-walking to her car, then she stepped into the house before shutting and locking the front door.

“Adam? Carlos?” she called as she walked into the living room.

Both guys thundered down the stairs, laughing and pushing each to be the first one down. Adam won the race and nearly knocked Alicia off her feet.

“Hi,” he said as he hugged her close to prevent her falling down.

“Hi yourself,” she chuckled. They were acting like a couple of rambunctious puppies.

Carlos pushed between them to get a hug of his own. “Hi.”

“Uh huh,” Alicia said. “Now what’s really going on?”

“Since we’re going out for dinner later,” Adam started.

Carlos said, “And since we don’t have to be at the gym until seven—”

“Maybe we could fool around?” Adam finished with a hopeful grin.

“Oh my God, you’re such horndogs,” Alicia groaned at the ceiling in mock horror. She was more pleased by the suggestion than she’d admit. “So what did you have in mind?”

Adam nodded at Carlos to speak for them.

“So Adam kinda got to have his fantasy last night.” Carlos was turning red before he really started.

She recalled Adam plundering her mouth for his brother’s cum with a smirk. “And you were hoping we could do yours?” Alicia smiled at his obvious enthusiasm for the idea.

“I-I mean,” he stammered. “If you wanted to.”

“If you’re serious, we need to go to the store.”

Carlos opened his eyes wide. “I’m serious!”

“And you have to let me do you first.” She wanted to gauge just how serious he was.

“Wait,” Carlos frowned. “You mean I have to let Adam...”

“No,” Alicia said. “You have to let me.”

“But you don’t have a...” His eyes flickered to the front of her jeans.

Alicia waved her fingers at him. “These work just as well as one of those for what I have in mind.”

Carlos considered for a moment with his brows crinkled. “Why?”

“You want to put your cock in my ass. I want you to really understand what you’re asking me to do first.”

He blinked at that. “But just your finger, right?”

“I’m willing to bet you’ll beg for two fingers before I’m through with you.”

He chuckled. “I doubt that, but okay. Let’s do it.”

They locked up the house and piled into Alicia’s car for the trip to the store. There was a drugstore around the corner, so Alicia stopped there for what she needed.

The guys followed her down the aisles. She pointed at the bottom of a shelf. “Get a three pack of those.”

Carlos picked up the box she was referring to. “Douches? Seriously?”

“Follow me,” Alicia said and lead them past pregnancy tests to the condom section. She picked through the lotions and lubes until she found what she was looking for. It was a kit with a bottle of lube and a set of three large injectors that looked vaguely like syringes. She handed the two items to Carlos who was looking more embarrassed by the minute.

“All this?” he asked.

“Yup. Let’s go.”

Alicia led them to the front of the store and had Carlos place the items in front of the cashier. The young woman swiped them over the barcode reader and dropped them in a bag without any reaction.

Alicia swiped her card and punched in the code. When Carlos picked up the bag, the cashier gave him a look over with the barest hint of a smile. When they got back in the car, Adam looked like he was about to burst.

“Okay, what’s all this stuff for?” Adam asked.

“Tell me what you know about the colon from biology.” Alicia said.

“Part of the large intestine. Removes water from solid waste.”

“Good,” she said as she drove out of the parking lot. “So if you were going to spend some time and energy pushing around in there, what do you think would happen?”

“Yuck,” Adam said and made a face.

“Exactly. So we rinse it out before we begin. It doesn’t eliminate everything but at least it isn’t as big a mess.” Alicia turned back onto their street.

“Okay,” Adam said, nodding. “But why the big injectors?”

“Your mouth makes saliva to lubricate the food you eat. My pussy gets wet to lubricate fingers and cocks. Does the ass lubricate itself?”

“Oh!” Adam shook his head. “Duh.”

“And because the colon is very good at extracting water, you have to use lots of lube so you don’t run out mid-fuck.”

“Seems like a whole bunch of work for something that’s kinda gross.” His dismissive tone communicated his ambivalence clearly.

“Don’t judge,” Alicia said as they arrived at home. “This is for Carlos, remember?”

Carlos had spent the whole ride in a kind of hazy shock with a wide smile stuck in place. They made it back inside the house and locked the door again. Alicia led them back to the living room and began taking off her clothes. The guys followed her example while she picked up the items from the drug store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.