The Tutor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alicia Tucker is a hard-working college freshman. When an old babysitting client calls out of the blue, Alicia finds herself acting as the referee between two unruly teenage step-brothers. In the process of mentoring the young men, Alicia finds herself learning much more than she expected.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

The lab procedure Alicia had developed for her chemistry lab on Wednesday worked flawlessly. After demonstrating each step to the teaching assistant, she was released from class early and headed back to her dorm for a quick shower and change of clothes. She put on a lacy white bra and panty set under snug denim shorts and a pink, low-cut fashion tee.

Alicia grabbed her keys and purse before heading to the grocery store. The grin on her face hadn’t dimmed since her anatomy lesson the night before. Her body still trembled at the memory of the guys’ eager explorations. It may have started with tentative touches but it ended with an explosion of pleasure that had fixed her smile in place. Then she had rewarded them both in a most delicious way.

After arriving at the grocery store, she grabbed a shopping cart from the parking lot and headed inside. The first stop was to the produce section for big bags of spring mix and baby spinach. She picked up some roma tomatoes and cucumbers to dice up in the salad as well. Then she swung by the dairy case for some shredded cheeses and followed that with a selection of fresh sliced meats from the deli. Her last stop in the store was the aisle that provided health products.

She stood in front of the condom display and scanned the array of products hanging there. Knowing her own preferences, Alicia selected two 10-packs of premium non-latex condoms. Next, she grabbed two small tubes of a water-based lubricant that was designed for sensitive skin. Some individually wrapped intimate wipes caught her eye, so she picked up a box of those. Hanging above the sexual aids on a feature rack were leather pouches just large enough for the condoms, wipes, and lube, so she got two of those as well.

Someone approached up the aisle and she heard her friend Megan say, “Looks like someone’s going to a party. On a Wednesday, no less. Where’s my invite?”

“Oh, hey,” Alicia said, her face heating as she dropped the items into her cart. The sight of Megan wearing a snug lycra tee over yoga pants made Alicia’s mouth water. “No party. Just stocking up.”

Megan sucked in her cheeks and gave Alicia a look that implied she didn’t buy it. “Twenty condoms and lube? Damn, girl...”

“Stop it,” Alicia laughed and bumped her friend’s arm. The two of them had known each other for years, but their relationship had grown more complicated since arriving at college. “What are you doing here this time of day? Shouldn’t you be in class?”

“The professor had a teaching assistant collect our papers and then let us go. Considering what we’re paying for tuition and books, I want a refund when he cancels class.”

“No kidding,” Alicia said, hoping the change in topic derailed her friend from asking more questions about her purchases.

“You wanna go over our sociology papers tonight?” Megan asked as they both headed towards the front of the store. “I’m really curious to read yours.”

“Can’t,” Alicia said. “I’ve got a tutoring gig all this week and next week.”

“Cool. Mind if I tag along?” Megan asked as she glanced into the shopping cart again.

“You’d be bored,” Alicia said, but hoped the rising flush didn’t give her away. “It’s just a couple of kids I used to babysit.”

“Really?” she asked with a smirk. “You haven’t done that since we were back in high school. How old are those kids now?”

“High school,” Alicia said and pushed her cart a little faster to hit the express lane. “I gotta run, Meg. I’ll catch up with you during sociology tomorrow.”

“Fine,” Megan said, but she sung her parting shot. “But you’d better not be holding out on me.”

Alicia let out a nervous laugh and started unloading her cart onto the conveyor belt to check out. After she paid the cashier with her debit card, she left the store with bags in her hands and then loaded her car for the trip to Madeline’s house.

Back in the fall, both she and Megan had planned get a dorm room together. When it didn’t work out, Alicia was initially disappointed but now was grateful they weren’t roomies. Despite being solely attracted to guys throughout high school, Alicia had found her sexuality to be more fluid in college. Her close friendship with Megan turned physical during a wild party one weekend, leaving a giddy confusion in its wake.

After that, they had hooked up four other times. It had been undeniably amazing each time it had happened, but afterwards Alicia didn’t know how to treat Megan. She had grown used to casual way guys treated hooking up. Sex was just something fun they shared for a while and then they moved on. Mixing sex and friendship with Megan had complicated things.

They had tried to talk about the situation. Alicia had loved the thrill of being with Megan, but expected the same no-strings encounters she’d always had with guys. Megan had started demanding more time and attention than before, no matter what she claimed to the contrary. It was almost like she wanted to be girlfriends. The situation left both of them uncomfortable and unsatisfied, but the mutual attraction kept them from completely falling apart.

As she turned into Madeline’s neighborhood, Alicia realized that part of the attraction of being with Adam and Carlos was the control it gave her. She had defined her role as their teacher and they responded like eager pupils. Hopefully encouraging them to practice with girls their age would keep things from getting weird. Even if things got a little weird, it was only for two weeks and she’d likely never see them again.

Excitement built as she reviewed her plans for the evening. Tonight they would explore the mechanics of sex. The idea of rocking two virgins back-to-back already had her slippery. Considering their refractory period was probably measured in microseconds, she hoped to put a dent into their condom supply before they were through for the night.

Alicia arrived early, but knocked on the door with her bags in hand. Madeline answered the door with a surprised smile.

“Hey, I didn’t expect to see you for another hour.”

“Sorry I’m so early,” Alicia said and lifted the bags. “I wanted to make a dinner tonight. The last two nights were pasta and rice carbo-bombs, so I picked up some salad fixins. Want to eat with us before you go to class?”

“Sure! And If you can get them to eat salad, you’ll have to give me the recipe,” Madeline said and stood back to let Alicia in.

Madeline pulled out a cutting board and large bowl while Alicia emptied the groceries on the counter next to the sink. Adam and Carlos came thundering down the stairs, both with wet hair and a clean scent.

“Hey, Alicia,” they called out as they came into the kitchen.

“Hey, guys, you ready for some salad?” She held up the large bag of spring mix.

“Vegetables are what food eats.” Carlos laughed when Adam made a yuck face.

“Don’t worry, I got some cheese and meat to mix into it.” Alicia said while she rinsed the cucumbers and tomatoes. “Feel free to dice the meat or squeeze the lemons.”

“Lemon juice? In a salad?” Carlos asked.

“Trust me.”

Alicia guided their preparations and soon had the spring mix, baby spinach, cut up vegetables, cheese, and diced deli meat in the bowl. Then she finished it with salt, dried mint, olive oil, and then poured the lemon juice over it all. The guys had already set the table, so Alicia mixed the salad and carried it over.

“I don’t know,” Adam muttered with a skeptical expression as he examined the salad she placed on his plate.

Alicia and Madeline dug into the salad while the guys poked at theirs with forks. Madeline shot a told you so glance at Alicia, but then—surprisingly—Carlos actually ate a bite.

“Hey,” he muttered around the bite. “This is pretty good.”

Adam sniffed at the food on his fork and took a bite as well. After he swallowed, he nodded. “Only goes to prove, enough meat and cheese can even make salad taste good.”

That comment made Madeline laugh, but she looked back at Alicia. “Ok, I need the recipe.”

“I’ll leave it on the counter before I go.”

The rest of the meal passed quickly as they all talked about their day. Adam reported that he felt good about the essay he’d turned in and Carlos aced a pop quiz in algebra. Madeline loved her the training class and rambled on about the Project Management Book of Knowledge certification she would get at the end of it. Alicia kept the conversation moving until it was time for Madeline to leave, then the guys quickly did the dishes while Alicia wiped down the kitchen table.

“I’ve got a paper to finish for sociology, but feel free to interrupt if you guys need help,” Alicia said as her laptop booted.

“What’s it about?” Adam asked as he pulled books out of his backpack.

“I’m researching human sexuality,” Alicia answered. “My paper is about gender identity and sexual orientation.”

Her conflicted feelings about Megan may have inspired the research, but the information had been more enlightening and interesting than she’d expected. She had been particularly fascinated with the Kinsey Scale and the idea that sexual orientation was a spectrum. The knowledge had provided her a better framework to understand her own confusion.

“What’s the difference?” Carlos asked. “If you’re straight, you’re straight. If you’re gay, you’re gay.”

Alicia smiled at his oversimplification. “It’s a little more complicated than that.”

“What do you mean?” Adam asked.

“Well, there’s the gender you express physically, the gender you feel you are, the gender you show the world, the gender you’re attracted to, and the gender you choose to have sex with.”

That stopped conversation until she opened her research paper document. Both guys frowned as they processed what she’d just said. Alicia had just begun reviewing when Adam spoke up again.

“Wait.” Adam raised his hand. “I get physical gender and I get the gender you’re attracted to, but what was the rest of that?”

“Imagine you’re still you, except now you have boobs and a vagina. You would immediately be dropped from the football team, no matter how badly you want to play. Your peers, the advertising around you, and our culture would constantly pressure you to take the roles of your physical gender. Would you want to wear a dress and put on makeup just because you had boobs?”

Adam shook his head and laughed, “No.”

“You’re lucky that your physical gender matches your gender identity. Some people feel like they were born into the wrong body. Their only recourse is to deal with the constant mental dissonance created by social pressure or undergo gender reassignment surgery.”

“But isn’t that just being gay?” Carlos asked.

“No, sexual orientation is about the gender you’re attracted to, not the gender you feel you are. Gay men love being men and love being with men.”

“So what about the gender you show the world?” Adam asked.

“Some women love men, but hate long hair and feel more comfortable in jeans and boots. Some men are happy being men and are attracted to women, but feel more comfortable wearing dresses and makeup. It’s more culturally acceptable for women to dress in typical male fashions, but that doesn’t change how those men or women feel about what they wear.”

“Okay, I guess I get that,” Adam said. “But why would anyone choose to have sex with a gender they weren’t attracted to?”

“Did you know that some people never have the desire to experience sex? That doesn’t mean they don’t feel romantic love, just no sexual desire. Someone who is asexual might be willing to have sex with someone they have romantic feelings for, despite not being sexually attracted to them.”

That gave them enough to chew on for her to complete her edits and double-check her citations. When she finished and saved the changes, both guys had questions about their own homework. A few algebra problems and science questions later, they all put away their books.

“So what’s up for tonight, professor,” Carlos said as he took off his shirt with a big grin.

“Did you do your homework from last night?” she asked.

“I never knew girls could look so different... down there,” Adam admitted with a blush. “But I see what you mean about what to expect.”

Carlos nodded. “It was interesting to see how skin color changed the way they looked. I noticed latinas had darker skin on their labia, kinda like how my balls are darker on me. I never knew why I was darker there, but now I get it.”

“We also found a site like that with dicks,” Adam said. “Both of us are about the same size and shape, but other guys are totally different. Some had big curves or funky shaped heads.”

“And the size difference was insane. Some guys grow longer like we do, but others were the same size soft and hung down past their balls!”

“Exactly,” Alicia laughed. “And the only ones you see on porn are sized in the upper ten percent on the bell curve. Most guys I’ve been with are about five inches and you’re already bigger than that.”

“That’s good to know,” Adam said with a relieved look at Carlos.

“Adam, will you grab us a bath towel and a pillow?” Alicia asked as she dug through her backpack for the little leather pouches she’d filled and placed them on the kitchen table.

“Sure,” he said as he headed for the stairs. “But don’t start without me.”

Carlos removed his shorts and underwear. His erection bounced as he put the clothes over the back of the couch. By the time Adam returned, Alicia was just slipping off her own panties. She touched the damp gusset with a smirk, then raised it to her nose.

“You smell your panties?” Adam asked.

“Just checking the atmosphere. I showered before I came over, but things can change at different points in my menstrual cycle. I’m in the middle right now and smell pretty good, but since we’re going to be playing I didn’t want any surprises.”

“You smelled great last night,” Carlos whispered with a flush spreading up his neck.

“Thank you,” she said and tossed her panties on top of her clothes on the kitchen table and picked up the two pouches. “You too, by the way. Good job on the hygiene.”

Adam handed the pillow and towel to Alicia before taking off his own clothes. She went to the middle of the living room and spread the towel on the floor and tossed the pillow next to it. Carlos walked over to run his palm up her ass and over her back. She stepped into his arms and gave him a warm kiss. When Adam came over, Alicia turned to kiss him as well. The guys took turns touching her and turning her in their arms, each kiss growing deeper until Alicia hummed in the tension they created.

“Okay.” She took a step back, breathing heavily, and handed them each a leather pouch. “I got you both something we’ll need tonight.”

“Condoms?” Adam exclaimed after unzipping his bag and shared a big grin with Carlos.

“Not just condoms. You’ll also find a small tube of lube and some wet wipes. This is your basic sex kit and you should carry it when you plan to try hooking up. The wipes will freshen you up before and after sex. Nothing kills a potential blowjob faster than ass funk.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.