Neighborly Swap
Chapter 7: Another Meetup

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Sex Story: Chapter 7: Another Meetup - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

The next week passed uneventfully. I worked that weekend, so I spent time on my off days during the week knocking off the chores Brenda and I listed. In the course of some yard work, I noted Linda standing at the window, as if watching me work. I waved to her, and she started, paused a moment, and waved back with a faint smile.

The next day, I was cleaning up the back yard. As I straightened up once, stretching the kinks out of my back, I saw my pretty neighbor looking over the fence at me.

“Hi, Sam”, she began. “Can I see you for a moment?”

“Sure. Let me wash my hands, I’ll be right over.”

“Why not wash up over here?” she returned.

I nodded, and crossed through the gate into her yard. I was surprised to find her in a swimsuit. While it certainly was flattering to her figure, it did not seem to be her usual chat-with-the-neighbor’s-husband wardrobe choice. My questions regarding her attire were soon answered, as Linda led me into the house, and down her basement stairs. Reaching the basement, she stopped, removed her top, and turned to face me. “Sam, please hold me! I have waited as long as I could, to hold you, see you, again. I ache for you!” Reaching for her, it occurred to me that once Linda decided something, she did not look back!

I ran my hands up and down my petite neighbor’s back, caressing her buttocks, and drawing her closer to my growing erection. She responded by snuggling deeper into my embrace, and reaching for a kiss. I accommodated her, and sought the ties securing her bottoms. Releasing them, I drew her away from me, and gazed up and down her naked form. Her nipples were taut, her breathing accelerated, and her mouth opened as if to draw in enough breath to plead with me for something, something not quite formed.

“Linda, suck me. Drink my juice down, and swallow me whole. Then tell me of your progress with Britney.” She began to speak, and I shushed her. “Suck me now. Speak later.”

Settling to her knees, Linda released my pants, drew my shorts down, and assisted me to step from them. I removed my shirt, and, now naked as she, presented my rigid prong to her.

Linda dove onto my prick as if there were nothing else in the world she wanted. Her hot wet mouth engulfed me, and I was soon settled in, deep in her gullet. I wrapped my hands in Linda’s hair, and allowed her to suckle on me, and she submissively crossed her hands behind her. After a couple of moments, she slowly withdrew, sucking all the way, and kissed the end of my cock. It was around this time that I heard a muffled gasp. I turned, and saw Britney bound, her hands secured to the same workbench that had held her stepmother.

Linda caught my movement, and said, “Well, Sam, that is what I wanted to speak to you about. Ben is at work, and he told me that he had to ‘work late’ tonight. I can only imagine the sort of work he plans on doing. In any case, here it is, the middle of the day, and you have two willing women here for your pleasure. Britney has enjoyed my efforts to introduce her to bondage, but I have told her that you have things to show her that I cannot. She wanted me to invite you over here today. What is your pleasure, master?”

This deserved some deliberation. I knew just the way to get the opportunity to reflect. “Linda, you were in the middle of something. Finish me, now. Then we will see what I want to do to you and Britney. Now, inspire me!”

As her stepmother pleasured me, I enjoyed the implications of a bound Britney. Her tank top had ridden up, and now bunched up beneath her breasts. Her shorts were clearly not school issue, very tight and cut off high on her hips. More swimsuit bottoms than the jeans they once were, I appreciated the way they framed her derriere, and conformed to her curves. Adding to the attraction, Britney’s eyes were fixed over her bound wrists upon the meeting of my cock and her stepmother’s mouth. Britney’s wide eyed fascination with the celebration occurring only 8 feet away gave her a distinctly anime like appearance, if you considered a living, lovely, red faced, panting, bound teenaged girl to be anime like in appearance.

I have to say, between Britney and Linda, that bench had never looked so good. I held Britney’s gaze, and wrapped Linda’s hair in my hands. I began to guide her ministrations to my cock, drawing her along my throbbing length. I had never knowingly had an audience for my encounters, and having the pretty teen gasping at our coupling appealed to me greatly. In any event, Linda suffered for my distraction, as I paid no attention to the depths of her throat that I plumbed, nor the gasps she drew when I sufficiently drew her off my tool so as to briefly allow her to breathe. As Britney began to writhe, seeking stimulation in her bound state, and her breathing accelerated, I also accelerated the pace of Linda’s gullet pounding. The poor woman could hardly draw a breath, and I paid no heed as I stuffed her throat full of my dick. For all that, she obediently kept her hands crossed at the small of her back, never appearing to consider trying to push me away.

Thrashing away at her airway soon had me trembling with my looming climax. Inspiration struck me, and I pulled Linda off the end of my spooge dispenser, and proceed to paint her face with my emission. Linda seemed to delight in this experience, as she began to moan and tremble, begging me in a husky tone to give her all my man juice. Conveniently, that was my very plan, as I milked my organ onto her pretty face, running her makeup all down her cheeks.

“Britney,” I began, “You wanted me to come over today. Is this what you expected?” I indicated her gasping, trembling stepmother.

Wide eyed, the teen could only stammer. “N-n-no, I-I-I did-did-didn’t! You shot your stuff all over her face!”

“Yes I certainly did. Is there something you want from me, girl?”

“I want ... I want ... to learn about sex.”

“Sir.”

She goggled at me. “Britney: I am your stepmother’s master. You must show me proper respect from that fact alone. If I am to be your tutor, for that reason, as well, you must show me respect. Finally, if I am going to teach you about sex, I will teach you in my way, and that will require that you speak to me, and respond to me with respect. Now, try it properly.”

Still goggling, apparently overwhelmed, she failed to make the connection. “Huh?”

I turned to Linda. “Are you my slave?”

Linda had been paying attention. “Yes, Master.”

“Must I show Britney how I teach my slaves?”

“If you wish, Master.”

“Linda, if you can bring Britney up to speed, this afternoon will be considerably more pleasant for both you and her. You have 2 minutes, if you require them.”

Linda turned to Britney. “Brit, honey, ‘huh’ does not work with Sam, my master. You know better. ‘Excuse me” might work, and certainly will show my Master that I did try to teach you how to speak to adults. Now, try it again, correctly.”

Britney blinked a few times. “Sir, I did not understand. What would you like me to do now?”

“Britney: tell me what you want of me. Why did you ask Linda to invite me over, to find you in this predicament?”

“Sir, I would like to learn about sex. Please.”

“How eager are you to learn about sex?”

“Very eager, sir. I see how Mom responds to you. I never imagined such a thing. She seems more ... I don’t know, eager? Energized? Yeah, that’s it: energized, since that weekend you two were together. I want to know what that feels like. Please, sir: teach me.”

“Alright, Britney. I will consider it. First you must show me how eager you truly are. Clean my juices from your mother’s face. Then, feed them to her from your own mouth.”

“How can I do that while I’m tied up?” “Sir?”

I nudged Linda over closer to her bound stepdaughter. “With your tongue. This is your first opportunity to serve me as I desire. This test is pass/fail. Decide how much these lessons mean to you.”

Linda rose, stepping closer to the bound teen. Britney regarded her stepmother, jism running down her face, with some misgiving. Linda continued to maneuver closer, until she bent over her stepdaughter, and kissed her on the lips. “Brit, honey, clean me up. Don’t swallow, just collect the cum from my face.”

Britney tentatively began to lap at Linda’s face, her tongue chasing rivulets of spooge. After a few strokes, Linda kissed the girl with an open mouth, and I could see her tongue exploring the younger woman’s mouth. Britney startled, held still. Linda drew back, and presented the other side of her face for attention. The lapping continued, and periodically the girls would kiss, open mouths allowing each tongue to explore the other’s mouth. Soon, all my baby batter had been cleared from Linda’s face, and she stood, faced me, and waited for my next direction.

Britney for her part, was panting, red faced, and wide eyed. She held me with an unblinking gaze. I stepped to her, released the ropes from the corners of the workbench, and wound them together, effectively cuffing her hands together before her. I released her legs, and beckoned for Linda to follow us.

We stopped in Ben and Linda’s bedroom. I turned Britney to face me, and grasped the hem of the tank top, beginning to tear it. I rode the tear to her neck. There, I took out my pocket knife, and cut the garment into two pieces. I then carried the cut across each shoulder, and allowed the pieces of her shirt to drop to the ground.

Britney caught her breath at my assault upon her shirt, wide eyed. She began to breathe again as I unsnapped her shorts, eased the zip down, and slid them down her legs. She stepped from them, and, now nude, stood shifting her weight nervously from one foot to the other. Her bound hands clasped and unclasped, weaving her anxiety into a yarn of motion.

I stepped back to admire the petite, pretty, naked teen. Her blush was very becoming, and her embarrassment that produced the blush was a delight to witness.

I directed Linda to kneel, and began Britney’s lesson of the day. “Britney, have you ever been naked with a boy?”

Wide eyed (it seemed to be her new way of viewing the world, or at least the corner of it I occupied), she hesitated. “Sir, I ... I ... I’ve never been naked with a boy!”

I pressed her. “Or a man?”

“No, sir! Nobody, except a couple of my girlfriends, at slumber parties!” That would gain some further discussion, later. I got back on point.

“Have you ever seen a woman give a man head? Have you sucked a cock, yourself?”

It seemed her capacity for embarrassment had not yet been exceeded. She blushed yet brighter red, and choked out, “No, never, sir! I ... I never dreamed ... that a guy’s ... thing! ... could fit into a girl’s ... throat! Ohmighawd! I ... I ... I have never even seen a ... a ... a cock, never touched one!”

I interrupted her, with the prediction, “We will remedy that gap in your life experience, today. You will suck my cock, you will swallow my seed, and you will get tutored by your stepmother, who is certainly knows her way around a dick. You will, as well, once we are done. I will make sure of it.” I paused. “Britney, have you considered your virginity?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And, what have you and Linda decided?”

“Sir, next weekend I want you to take my virginity.”

“So, you ought to pay attention. Next weekend, I will expect you to please me. I will certainly please you.”

With that, I directed Britney to kneel next to Linda, and presented my flaccid organ, beginning to regain interest in the proceedings. “Linda, show Britney how your throat loves my cock. Suck me hard.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.