Neighborly Swap
Chapter 5: Home Again

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Home Again - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Crossing into my yard, I slipped into the back door. Brenda was sitting at the kitchen table, wrapped in a robe, contemplatively drinking a cup of coffee. Ben was not to be seen. Originally enough, I announced my arrival: “Honey! I’m home!”

Brenda turned to me, smiled, and raised her face for a kiss, which I provided. “How did your night with Linda go?” she queried.

“Not exactly as you predicted. Actually, it went even better than you predicted. How was your ‘date’ with Ben?” I replied.

“Just about as I expected. He is an asshole, a lousy lover, and a ‘minuteman’. All in all, what’s not to love?” As she saw my mouth open, she hastened to add, “And, he was merely a lousy fuck. No rough stuff, no out-there freakiness, no exotic romance. Straight up, one show a night, jackrabbit screwing. He shot off, rolled over, and went to sleep. All I got out of the deal was a wet spot in my bed, and an unscratched itch. And, he bailed this morning, mumbling something about unfinished projects at work. I think he’s screwing around on Linda. He certainly ran out of here as if he had someplace he wanted to be!” She paused, looked at me appraisingly, and continued. “You up for one more rodeo, cowboy? Ben did not really do the job.”

While last night had been the stuff of fantasy, I was not about to turn down an opportunity to get sweaty with my svelte young wife. Taking her hand, I began to lead her upstairs, but Brenda had other ideas. She turned me, and led us both to the kitchen counter, overlooking the back yard, and some of Ben and Linda’s yard as well. She turned to me, loosened the bathrobe tie, and shrugged herself naked. Kneeling, she removed my rumpled dress pants, and sucked my prod into her mouth. She laved my tool with her tongue for a moment, and drew herself the length of my swelling cock, noting “I really like her taste, on you. She and I will have to arrange a playdate, once you have her under your spell.”

Brenda resumed sucking and tonguing my hardening tool. I rolled my head back, and noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. Focusing (not the easiest thing to do while Brenda whistled a melodious little tune on my eager skin flute!), I saw Linda (yet undressed) and Britney moving about their back yard. Had Brenda also seen them, and what did that have to do with this particular location for this assignation? I lost this train of thought as Brenda sucked me to the root, and spun her tongue around my dickhead. The abrupt tightening of my balls, and associated tingling of my tool, drove all other reality from my awareness. Nothing else existed but her warm, wet, sucking mouth and my eager, swelling, throbbing unit. I tangled my hands into her brunette hair, lost in the moment, and began to thrust into the recesses of her oral cavity. Brenda wrapped her arms around my thighs, drawing me into her, and began to hum around my throbbing prod. That finished me, and I began to erupt down her throat as she clasped me deeply, swallowing all the while. Once she had drained me, I lost all strength and I collapsed onto the counter. A movement caught my attention as I realized Linda and Britney were standing, as if statues, wide-eyed taking in our tryst. Brenda stood and nakedly stretched, half turned, and, licking her lips as she smiled at our neighbors, waved and settled herself next to me, her head on my shoulder.

“I’m surprised you had anything left, after the workout it seems Linda gave you last night. How about leading your hot wife upstairs, and ravishing me as brutally as I want, until I come all over that weary fuckstick of yours?”

Speechlessly, I gazed again at our neighbors as they seemed to awaken from their Zombie-stare, and I followed Brenda’s naked taut ass up the stairs. I picked up her discarded robe as I passed by, and began to loosen my shirt in preparation for the delights the morning had yet in store for me.

Arriving at the doorway to our bedroom, I paused to take in the vision of my devious naked wife gazing out of the bedroom window into the back yard. I undressed and stepped up behind Brenda, peering over her shoulder to see what she was observing. I found Linda and Britney seated on their porch, deep in conversation. Linda was yet naked, and that fact would have been concealed from all but those brazen enough to open the gate and enter the back yard, or peek into it from a second story window, such as Brenda and I were doing. Brenda turned to me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with jism seasoned lips. Ending our kiss, she murmured into my ear, “Linda never seemed all that adventurous. Yet, here she is, naked in her own backyard, speaking to Britney! Do I detect your handiwork in this new Linda?”

“I simply showed her the good time you instructed me to, and then, once Britney came upon us having a second interlude, I directed Linda to answer her questions. I did forbid her to dress until they were all satisfactorily answered. I suspect that Britney has many, many questions. Linda may remain nude for some time!”

Brenda was intrigued by the possibilities. “A second show? You stud, you! Show her any of your special tricks?”

My tool was regaining his alertness from the audience a few moments ago, peeping at my cute (and naked) neighbor as she spoke with the stepdaughter, as well as my wife’s not inconsiderable charms, all wet and naked right here before me. I eased her around, placed her arms upon the windowsill, and began to tell her of my night. I leaned over her, rubbing against her back (and backside). “Well, for the first show, I brought Linda home after a romantic evening of dancing and dinner, and reassured her that we did not have to so anything that night. If she wished, I told her, we could have a ‘rain date’ at some time when we were not being pressured to do anything she might not want to do. That, it developed, was exactly what she needed to hear.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.