Neighborly Swap - Cover

Neighborly Swap

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 4: The Next Morning

Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Next Morning - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

I woke up with Linda’s head on my chest, her hand possessively wrapped around my morning wood. She noticed me shift in the bed, and smiled up at me. “It’s still early” she began, “You have time to take me once again, if you wish. You could even get rougher with me, if you wanted.” Well, once she decided she liked something, she really went for it!

My cock began to throb at the prospect of abusing and fucking the pretty woman laying next to me. She arose from the bed, and I left the bed myself, and, turning her to face away from me, grasped her wrists, securing them behind her with my tee shirt. Her firm ass, sculpted just so, attracted me, and balanced her youthful tits nicely. I hadn’t lingered to admire her trim little body last night, caught up in the seduction, and then taking, of my cute neighbor. I took that time now.

“What?”, asked Linda, turning to see me. She looked anxious. That suited me. I continued to take in her charms, her smooth skin, firm breasts, neatly trimmed quim, womanly hips. My tool nodded his approval, as well.

Pulling her by her arms, I directed her down the stairs and into her basement. As I expected, it was poorly lit and dusty. Finding Ben’s workbench (layers of dust spoke of it’s disuse), I marched Linda over to it, and, forcing her forward, cast about for something to bind her there. A length of clothesline suited my purpose, and I released her hands, and retied them, reaching her arms over to the corners of the heavy bench. Her breasts flattened from her weight, as I drew her bonds tightly. Her round ass stuck out in this position, and seemed to beckon me. Later, I wordlessly reassured it. You will also get my attention. My full attention.

Her expression was hard to read, likely a compound of fear, excitement, and lust. I had a clearer view as I walked around the other side of the bench, and, finding a step stool, stepped up, bringing my cock to eyeball height. Linda warily gazed at my now throbbing dick, and licked her lips apprehensively. “Sam, I don’t put my mouth on Ben’s penis”, she began, “and I haven’t since early in our marriage.”

“Well, you are going to suck my cock now You’re going to suck it, and swallow every drop I give you. Then you’ll suck me hard again, and I’ll fuck your pretty little ass. I’m not asking you, I’m telling what we’re going to be doing until Ben gets home. Remember, I enjoy rough sex.”

Linda didn’t flinch at all. “Sam, I love the strict way you treat me. Make our decisions. Tell me what to do to please you. Make me please you. Just tell me you love me.”

“I love you, and you will prove you love me, by the way you please me this morning. This will be the first of many times you will get to show your love for me.”

With that, I slid my prick to her lips, and, as she opened her mouth, I continued my slide into the depths of her throat. I felt Linda gag, and cough, as my length triggered reflex protest against my cock’s invasion. As I enjoyed her throat massaging my dick, I reflected that one night had certainly changed my view of things: last night I wasn’t entirely certain about enjoying my cute neighbor’s charms. Twelve hours later, I was choke fucking her throat in her own basement.

I withdrew myself from her throat, and allowed her to draw in a shuddering breath. She blinked, and, gazing up at me, opened her mouth and extended her tongue, inviting me to ravish her mouth and throat. I did so, deliberately sliding myself into the depths of her mouth, her tongue caressing me as I stretched her jaw, holding my position, before retreating. She drew in a breath through her nose, and I repeated my throat fuck. As she developed a rhythm of breathing in concert with my thrusts, I accelerated my jabs until I was flat out fucking her face, and she began to moan around my cockhead.

The thought that she was surrendering herself to my whims excited me tremendously, and I continued my ravishment of her gullet, only I began now to pull her hair, drawing her face down onto my shaft until my balls were throbbing on her chin. Using her mouth as my jack off tool, I dragged her head to and fro, along the length of my hardness, stroking myself off with her moaning, drooling, pretty, tear streaked face.

I had recovered sufficiently overnight that I was not going to last long, the erotic thrill of enjoying my pretty neighbors enthusiastic blowjob overwhelming my resolve to take a while to savor her. I felt my prick swell, felt the tingling climax peak, and felt my semen pour into her gullet as if from a faucet. Linda gamely kept her lips clamped around my spurting member, as I emptied myself into her mouth. As my torrent slowed to a trickle, she opened her mouth, showing me my own spending, and, closing her lips, swallowed it all at once. I stepped back, resting my ass against her washing machine, as she gasped to catch her breath.

“I thought you were going to choke me unconscious with your thing. Then, I thought you would drown me with your stuff. My throat is going to be sore for a day or so. I didn’t think you were capable of being so rough. I didn’t think I would like it, once you began to hurt me last night, but I’ll do anything to please you, Sam, and I loved the way you used me for your own pleasure. I’m going to remember this date for a long time, every time I feel the bruises you put in my kitty, and each time I swallow and feel the soreness. Let me please you, let me make you hard so you can take my ass. I never let Ben take my ass, I want to get you firm again so you can make me do that for you.”

Linda certainly knew how to talk so my little head listened to her, and I felt the beginnings of another erection begin to stir. I stepped up onto the stool again, and she enthusiastically sucked me into her mouth, laving my flaccidness into steel with her tongue. I wrapped my hands in her hair, getting caught in the moment, and drove my growing cock deeper into her throat, again enjoying the gagging and choking this produced. Once I was satisfied with the board like quality of my prick, I pulled myself out of her mouth, and returned to my position behind her. I gathered up her secretions from her drooling cunt, and spread them over her anus. I repeated this a few times, and socketed my cockhead at her asshole. I leaned forward, introducing myself into her unplumbed depths. She moaned once, and then gasped as she relaxed to accommodate my girth. I continued my anal invasion, gradually stretching her open to place myself fully inside her butt.

It occurred to me that, if Ben had never fucked his wife’s ass, he had certainly missed out on one of the more delightful experiences to be had. Linda’s ass grasped my unit as if I belonged planted firmly in her colon. For her part, Linda had caught her breath, only to begin panting as I stretched her hitherto unused orifice. The twot snot with which I had lubricated my passage made the entire experience very much like a hot buttery glove squeezing my dick, as if to press out the creamy center, into her very own center. I lingered there, enjoying the sensation, until her breathing began to slow toward normal. At that point, I began to saw into and out of her ass, alternately stretching and emptying her asshole. She began to whimper, and started to stutter, as if to ask me to slow or stop. I had no intention of doing either, picking up my pace until soon I was fucking her ass as vigorously as I had recently fucked her cunt.

Brenda enjoyed it when I fucked her ass, although I treated my wife gently and tenderly, making certain she reached her climax (generally several times) before I gave in to my own urgency and filled her colon with my cream. In contrast, with Linda, I pounded away, and the poor woman twisted in her bonds, gasping and whimpering as I stuffed her butt. I certainly was enjoying both her asshole’s tightness and her helplessness. I was enjoying it so much that, when she began to rhythmically clench my cock with her colon, I was surprised and again startled when she bathed me in a flood of secretions accompanied by her orgasmic cries. She had cum from my fucking her ass, and had squirted at that! That realization was the last blow to my self control, and I could prolong her sodomy no longer: I groaned out my own release, bathing her rectum in my baby batter. I collapsed upon her, no doubt painfully pressing her tits into the rough surface of the bench.

I might have fallen asleep there, Linda working to shallowly breathe beneath me, as my cock shrunk and was forced out of her ass along with a stream of my jism, except that the keys in the upstairs door heralded the end of our solitude. I tried to find enough calcium in my entire body to achieve the necessary bone stiffness to stand (so thoroughly had she drained me), so as to untie her and determine how we would retrieve enough clothing to make good our escape. As I was making this attempt, footsteps upstairs announced that my opportunity had passed. I was able to finally stand, and was making my way around the workbench to untie Linda, when our unexpected visitor appeared in the open door to the stairs and descended to the basement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.