Neighborly Swap
Chapter 3: Date Night

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Sex Story: Chapter 3: Date Night - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

So, there I was, dressing up in my Saturday Night best, ready to go out with my woman, who was not, surprisingly, my wife. Brenda approved, kissed me goodnight, and whispered “Good luck, stud!” as she pushed me out of the door. I tiptoed over to the Taylor’s front door, and, anxiously, knocked. Ben opened after a moment, in jeans and a tee shirt, as he grinned at me. Linda was just coming down the stairs, adjusting an earring. She touched Ben’s shoulder, turned her back, and asked “Zip me up, please, honey?”, as she looked at me over her shoulder.

“How come you never dress up like this for me, anymore”, Ben groused, as he closed the clasp at the top of the zip. He had a point. Linda looked great in the black dress, which flattered her curves and ended modestly above her knee.

“I would if we ever went out anywhere,” she replied, as she took my arm and we turned to the door.

Ben exited with us, and turned toward my front walk. “You kids have a good time, and don’t be late!” He chortled at his own wit, swaggering to my front door. I wanted to break his head.

Instead, I swept Linda to my car, opened her door, and then settled myself in. “So, what is your plan for me? I can tell what Ben has in mind for Brenda. You obviously have bigger plans.”

“Wait and see. We have all night, and this is our first time. Let’s savor each moment.”

So saying, I took her to a nice restaurant. I had been here before, and their presentation of authentic Italian cuisine was credible. The waitstaff was attentive, without being clinging. The food was very good, and I could regale Linda with tales of a vacation Brenda and I had taken to Italy several years ago. She seemed to hang on every word. Once, as I paused to take another bite, she breathed, “I wish Ben would take me somewhere exotic like that. The most romantic vacation we ever took was to Grand Rapids, when he had a sales conference one time! I don’t think we would even have gone there, if his company hadn’t paid for the hotel!”

We finished dinner, and I took her to see a play. Our city is really rather small, but the local university has a theater which occasionally hosts Broadway shows. This week happened to be the time they were hosting a production, and I had obtained tickets.

Evidently, Ben was not much of a cultural devotee. Likewise, Linda enjoyed entertainment more thoughtful than American Idol. She hung upon my arm throughout the entire show, and continued to cling to me as we strolled to my car.

“Sam, I had the nicest time! If only we weren’t being manipulated into this by Ben and Brenda...”

I kept silent for a moment, but nodded slowly. After some thought, I volunteered, “You know Linda, we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, tonight. I’d really rather you were with me of your own choice. Maybe, we could get together when we weren’t being pushed around by...” I let my words trail off.

She stopped me, turned me to her, and embraced me. “No, now I really want to follow through with it. You are being a perfect gentleman, and, wow, you being willing to wait, it just proves I was right about you all along. Brenda is so lucky to have you! I only wish I could have some of what she has! Ben is such an oaf!”

“I’m sorry Ben is a tool, but I’m not going to leave Brenda, you have to remember. We can be together tonight, maybe again from time to time in the future, but I’m staying married to Brenda.”

“That’s alright. I really think I’m falling in love with you. I know you’ll never leave Brenda, but maybe you can find time for me, every so often? Just give me a taste of what she has.”

She snuggled against me, her left breast warm against my right arm, and we continued to my car. Again I assisted her into the car, seated myself, and off we went.

Arriving home, I opened her door, helped to stand, and walked her to the door. I noted that the lights were off in my house. She unlocked the door and, as we entered, turned to me, molding her form to mine.

“I hope you don’t think I ever do this sort of thing,” she began, “I hope I mean more to you than Brenda does to Ben. She’s just a trophy for him to bag. Am I something more, to you, than that?” The vulnerable look in her eyes was so cute, so fetching, so innocent, that I felt like a louse. Considering my plan to make her my own fuck toy, I was certain that my vision of our future together, and hers, were very different.

“Of course, you mean more to me than that. I never suspected for a second that you fooled around on Ben. It’s obvious that this is your first adventure of this sort. Hell, I’m flattered that you chose me for your first time. Thank you so very much! I only hope I help you enjoy it to the very fullest!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.