Neighborly Swap
Chapter 2: Arranging Date Night

Copyright© 2018 by Reltney McFee

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Arranging Date Night - What would my wife do, in order to exact revenge against the guy who had made her senior year miserable?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Once inside, Brenda made for the bathroom, and I made certain the place was locked up, and lights were off. I undressed and waited for my turn in the bathroom. Once Brenda was finished, I entered and completed my bedtime routine. Climbing into bed, I turned to Brenda and asked her what had occurred on the ride home.

She replied, “Nearly as soon as we were out of the parking lot, Ben came back to life. It was like some sort of zombie movie, except instead of gore drooling from his mouth, he was panting alcohol fumes in my direction. He got his hands in motion, and began a breast exam. I managed to keep him on his side of the console, but let me tell you, I was happy he had a stick shift! That and the complications of his seat belt were all that kept him from trying to climb into my lap. As it was, he spent the entire trip pawing my tits, and telling me what a great lover he was. I have to tell you, the preview that he was providing, was not such a great sales tool. Come to think of it, he came off as a complete tool!”

Another local festival, as it developed, was scheduled the next weekend in another county. Brenda and Linda arranged everything, even to the adjoining rooms at a local motel. Our kids were at Brenda’s parents for the weekend, and Ben’s parenting time with his daughter, living with her mother across town, was not for another couple of weeks yet. Off we went!

Again, we spent a sunny Saturday wandering about. The crafters were talented, and their products were clever and attractive. Brenda made several selections, and these were carefully secured in the car. Ben and Linda met us again for dinner, and, again, Ben consumed most of his calories from a bottle. He sidled himself next to Brenda, and once again proceeded to get “chummy” with my wife. This time, in front of me, he made his pitch, suggesting he was the greatest thing to happen to The Fair Sex since romance novels. To my surprise, Brenda led him on.

“Ben, you make a good case. But, if I take you up on your kind offer to show me the delights that a man and a woman can enjoy, doesn’t that leave Sam out in the cold, alone? And, how about Linda? It’s impolite to not include them. What does your little plan say about them?”

I jumped in before Ben could organize his sodden thoughts sufficiently to process Brenda’s rejoinder. “Brenda! What are you thinking? You know Ben has had too much to drink! Maybe, you ought to switch to water, yourself. I don’t think this is the sort of thing Linda wants to hear, anyhow.”

“Sam, you have not been paying nearly as much attention as you want to think: I’ve been drinking water and soda since lunchtime. And Ben, well, Ben is in his usual state of smooth talking. I simply finally found his description of his capabilities irresistibly compelling. I’m seriously considering taking him up on his offer. My thought is that if he can show me anything you haven’t, we can have a teaching moment later, at home in our own bed. I think it will enrich our lives, honey. Certainly you don’t want to deny me a little life enrichment, do you?”

With this last, she batted her eyes at me. This told me several things: first, I was unable to really deny the woman I loved anything of any substance. Second, she had an ulterior motive. Finally, she was telling me, in unspoken words, that I would get the full briefing later, and I ought to simply go along with her as she spun her web, and all would be made clear later. If this played out true to past form, I would be very enthusiastic about her scheme, once I was brought into the plan. But, I’m a guy. Sometimes, I’m kinda slow on the uptake. “But what about Linda? This has got to be embarrassing to her! What about her feelings?”

Brenda did not miss a beat, turning to Linda and asking, “Linda, what do you think about exchanging Ben here, for Sam, for a little while? Sam is sober, clean, a nice guy, and certainly capable in the bedroom. It seems to me like it might be an even exchange, and you might even find yourself having a good time out of it. So, what do you think?”

Linda’s eyes got wide, and she took several moments performing her trout-on-a-dock imitation (very convincing, I have to say) before she could form words. Once she did, she tore her gaze from the rest of us, and spoke to her lap. Her cheeks colored, as she said “B ... b ... brenda, I ... I never imagined d ... d ... doing something like this. (Pause. Several deep breaths) I ... I’d like to take you up on your idea. (Pause. Deep breath.) Let’s ... let’s do it.”

Now it was my turn to demonstrate my piscine prowess, as I gaped first at Linda, then at Brenda. For her part, Brenda looked serene and composed, turning to Linda. “Very good. Let’s set up a date once we get home. Why don’t you come over Wednesday afternoon, Linda, and we will make the arrangements?”

Turning to Ben, who seemed to be starting to develop an idiot grin, as he thought his advances were being accepted, Brenda continued, “Ben, now that we have that foolishness settled for the moment, can you take your hand out of my lap, and finish your meal? Anything else can wait until our date, won’t it?”

He started, and seemed fascinated with whatever he had ordered, seemingly unfazed by the death stare emanating from Linda. For my part, I was stunned into immobility. What alien had possessed my wife, and how had it forced her to say those things? I could not understand. I couldn’t wait to see how Brenda’s scheme would play out, and how she thought I’d consider it at all.

Brenda seemed completely serene. She carried the conversation through the rest of the meal, until we said our farewells and closed the door behind us at the motel.

“Alright”, I exploded, “What the fuck is this idea you have? How can you think I’ll be agreeable to you fucking this idiot, Ben?”

“Fuck him? Perhaps, just a little. Fuck him over? Ahhh! That’s my plan!” she replied. “Did you see how much thought it took for Linda to agree to this exchange? She has been hot for you all along. Ben doesn’t do it, big talk notwithstanding. As my Texas room-mate used to say at college, ‘Big hat, no cattle!’ Ben is a legend in his own mind. No, Honey,” she soothed, as she saw my blood pressure rise, “Once Ben’s little wife gets a taste of your tallywhacker, she will be your slave, just like I was. My plan is that you will please her and tease her, and steal her away from him. Then, you will take Britney, show her what you are made of, and steal her away, as well. Once you have all the Taylor women, Ben can eat shit and die.” The smile that accompanied this in no way touched her eyes: rather, I was reminded of a house cat, regarding a mouse that was about to become lunch. “Once you have made them yours, I want you to impregnate them. Yes, that ought to do it. Ben will either die right there, once he learns that they both are carrying your children, or go crazy. Either one will make me happy, knowing that asshole got a chance to wear the shoes he has fitted for everyone else!”

I knew I had to think fast. My blood was starting to chill. I had a flashback to my days on EMS in Detroit, where I would know things were about to Get Really Really Bad, very quickly, and my partner and I had each other, God, and the Detroit Police to count on, and, with seconds to spare, DPD was minutes away!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.