15 February 2008 - Cover

15 February 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Wendy, Tiffany, Brad and Abby attend Jake's meeting with Dr. Mackenzie. Returning home, Wendy administers the doctor's prescription.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Jake sat in the back seat of Wendy’s car, admiring the deep cleavage Abby and Tiffany’s low tops offered him. The girls teased him by rubbing a hand on his upper leg, ever closer to his crotch. Brad was equally happy to view the side profile of Wendy’s revealing dress as she drove them to Jake’s appointment with Dr. Carla Mackenzie.

They entered Carla’s waiting room, where she soon ushered them into her office. She locked the outer door so they wouldn’t be accidentally disturbed.

Wendy made the introductions of Brad and Abby to Carla, and they were surprised at her office attire of a low-cut beige blouse with a long golden necklace cradled between her partially revealing breasts. Her long, slim legs are accented by her short, hemmed brown mini-skirt.

“I’ve heard so much about you both from the family, I feel like I already know you,” Carla smiled, offering her hand and admiring them. Brad couldn’t help but take in Carla’s choice of business clothes.

“Let’s take a seat and get our session started,” she said, eying Wendy. She brought over an extra chair as Jake was seated on the couch between Tiffany and Abby. Wendy made sure her chair faced the others as Carla and Brad took a seat.

Modesty was a word rarely used by the women in Dan’s family, and the girls continued the tradition by not tugging at their short hems as they sat down. Posses always relaxed; the darkened triangle between their legs gave a hint of what was hidden from view.

Carla rested her folder, referencing Jake’s condition, on the chair’s armrest, allowing Jake and Brad an uninterrupted view up her skirt. Jake smiled at Brad, appreciating his friend’s interest in his recovery and knowing what they’d soon be doing.

“I know I saw you, Wendy, and Tiffany only last week. How have you been feeling? Do you notice any improvement?”

“I’m feeling better. Bright lights don’t bother me as much, with just the odd dizzy spell. Tiffany is watching my reactions when she makes me cum either by fucking or blow jobs,” he admitted, looking to Brad and Abby.

“I try to make him cum every day!” Tiffany admitted it, and they laughed.

“I’m glad that the sex is helping you to recover. Wendy, have you given Jake any blow jobs since our meeting?”

“No, I haven’t. Tiffany has been doing that for me.”

“And so have I,” Abby revealed.

“Wendy, don’t let them have all the fun. I watched you give Jake a blow job and how you both liked it.”

“I’ll make sure to follow the doctor’s orders,” she said, smiling at Jake.


Brad’s eyes widened and his mouth partially opened, surprised by their blunt sexual conversation.

“Brad. I understand you and Jake share a special friendship besides family and hockey?” Carla asked, looking at him.

“I ... ahh ... umm, yes, we do,” he hesitantly admitted, looking at her.

“There’s nothing to feel ashamed of for showing your friendship for Jake. You can speak freely among us. Do you enjoy sucking on Jake’s cock and swallowing his cum?” She tried not to show her interest in the erotic vision other than by trying to be professional.

Yes, I do, and I like Jake giving me blow jobs.”

“Would you help Jake’s recovery by giving him a blow job for us?”

“Now? In front of everyone?”

“You and Jake gave each other a blow job in front of Tiffany and me,” Abby reminded him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.