Sissy Prince: Origin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by SatinSlip

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young prince learns to embrace his sissy side when he is taken as a slave.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   High Fantasy   Furry   Ghost   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   2nd POV   Royalty   Transformation  

Olivia pulled off his scratchy wool tunic. It had covered him to just below his cute girly ass.

It was uncomfortable to wear, made by Orcs. Yet for some reason it turned him on. His tiny sissy bump was now revealed to the world. It was erect, yet not quite two inches long.

He slipped into the cool river water. In a natural pool where the water moved slowly. Lara grinned at him from where he waited. A ginger Elf, who had become a sissy. Much like the young human. His penis was a bit bigger. Thought still small. Only four inches when hard.

They embraced in the water. Soft lips finding one another. Hands reaching down to tug each other’s sissy dicks.

A pair of Orcs had come down to watch them bathe. Probably hoping they were the twins. They sat and watched the two bathe anyway.

Olivia thought about their big green cocks. It would be so humiliating to suck them. To let the Orcs do with him as they wished.

The young prince had found he was beginning to enjoy being abused. Even the thought of it turned him on.

He had spent months as a slave. It was only now that he was free that he realized he enjoyed much of his time serving his former master.

The young men each cum in the water. In each other’s hand. Then they climb out. Dripping they kneel before the grinning Orcs.

Olivia pulls the thick green rod out of the big man’s wool pants. He licks from the hairy balls to the dark green tip. Tasting the pre-cum.

He takes the whole thing in his mouth. Into his throat. Getting lower and lower.

Next to him, Lara bobs up and down. Blowing the other happy Orc.

Olivia was proud that he could fully swallow most cocks. It titillated him to be so naughty. He tickled the Orc’s balls with his tongue. His head starting to pound from lack of air.

With a gasp he pulls back up. His golden curls bouncing around his head.

Stroking the big green dick it doesn’t take long for the thing to shoot Orc jizz all over his face and chest.

The Orc pats him on the head in a friendly way, standing up and heading back to the dock.

There were ten Orcs that ran the small pier. They were actually nice in their way. They needed to be if they were to make any golds from passing ships.

They definitely appreciated the sluttiness of Olivia’s group.

He headed back to the river to clean the cum off while his love finished off the other Orc.

“We can trust them?” Shyael asked. She was naked on the old Orcs lap, her arms around his neck. She moaned occasionally as his green fingers slowly pushed into her tight peach.

The whole group was gathered around him. He had announced he booked them travel on a boat.

“Mmm, yes. As far as that goes they will stick to my deal.” The Grey haired Orc nods. “You haven’t much coin left though, so part of the trip will be paid with your asses.” The young elf wiggles hers on his lap.

“That doesn’t sound so bad.” Olivia says.

“Dwarves have a certain reputation.” The old green man warns. “Their women are frigid. So they enjoy taking their frustrations out on the women of other races. Especially humans.”

They needed to go. Regardless of the method. They couldn’t just stay and be dick whores for dock Orcs. Though part of Olivia wanted just that.

In the morning they packed their scant belongings and met with the boat captain.

“I am captain Bakour. Welcome aboard ladies.” The ruddy dwarf bowed sweeping off his fancy hat with the colorful feathers.

The boat was a shallow bottom skiff. Larger than the last they had been on. This also had a second floor and most of it was enclosed.

The dwarf showed them to their quarters. Small closets with dressers and hammocks instead of beds.

“Will this actually survive at sea?” Jentif asked the short thick man. Growing up in the mountains she was picturing a storm tossed wavy death trap.

“Yes lass. The Kholean Sea is nearly as calm as this river. Just a lot deeper.” He rested his hand on her ass in what he hoped seemed a friendly way.

Captain Bakour was five one. Stout, and had a big red nose above a magnificent mustache. But no beard.

He grinned when the red demon woman let his hand linger.

The girls waved at the Orcs as the boat pushed off. The crew of six eager to see just how far their passengers would let them go.

As far as they would like, it seemed. It took four days to reach the sea. During that time the Dwarven crew committed every degrading, humiliating act they could think of on the girls.

Truth was that the dwarves weren’t all that inventive. They so rarely had an opportunity like this that none of them had ever developed truly devious tasted.

There was a lot of spanking, crawling, dick sucking, and name calling.

Captain Bakour especially enjoyed tying Jentif to a pillar naked. Then he would take a belt across her big red ass till she begged. Which she always did to move things along.

The barbarian wasn’t a true succubus. But she had definitely gained some of the attributes of one. The belt stung, certainly, but not as much as it would had she been fully human.

He didn’t mind that she had a big red dick either. Often stopping to give it a tug or a squeeze.

“Ye’ like that? Red she devil whore?” He’d ask.

“Uunh! Yes master!” She would respond. Eventually dropping to her knees so he could fuck her up the sore ass.

The other truth was that Olivia wasn’t the only one that had found they craved the abuse.

“You actually like their humiliation?” He asked. Sharing a quiet moment with his big red wife.

“Yes. Though it shames me to say it.” Jentif admits. Her fingers squeezing his tiny bit of nothing.

He traced her faintly glowing tattoos in the dim light. Moaning at her touch.

“I think the others do too.” She says. “I know Elydanos was starting to be turned on any time that terrible little rat rode her.”

“What are we going to do when we get home?” The young prince wondered aloud. Squeezing one of her giant red breasts.

“I think that’s obvious. Slaves need a master. You said you think your uncle is evil. That he had you kidnapped. Let’s see how he responds to us returning.”

Olivia nods. Thinking it over. Grinning as he pinches his wife’s nipple hard.

They had been at sea another three days. Drifting along the coast. The captain assured the girls that they would be at their port any time now.

“If not today, then tomorrow, lass.” He told Olivia. Refusing to use a male moniker for the boy. The blonde didn’t mind. He was turned on by the lack of respect. Though he still thought of himself as a man. Or a sissy man anyway.

The dwarf grunts as he shoves his dick deep in Olivia’s ass. Slapping the already reddened cheeks.

Nearby Lara lay on his back. Legs spread while a dwarf fucked the elf in the ass. Slapping the redhead’s erect cock painfully back and forth.

Olivia received a couple slaps across his cheeks before taking a different Dwarf’s cock in his mouth. Obediently sucking the dwarf dick.

He could hear Elydanos clopping around on deck. The Dwarfs would take turns riding then fucking the beautiful Centaur. Though they were a very heavy load for the girl. She was not as big or as sturdy as a real horse. Standing only six feet tall.

The twins were tied together standing, and making out. Their asses turning red as they were spanked. Dwarf cum drizzling down their legs.

Jentif was on her back laying on a bench. Her arms tied beneath it. Her head was tipped back and she took a cock in her throat. The grinning dwarf had a grip on her horns as he fucked her face.

Another little man had bound her great tits together, and was dripping hot pork fat on them. Drip by drip. Slowly greasing them up. Soon he would move on to her belly.

Her big red dick was iron hard and held straight up. They had tied a thin hemp rope around it, just under the tip. Then pulled it taut through a hook in the celling. Occasionally the second Dwarf snacked it with a riding crop. The shock and pain would cause the barbarian’s red body to buck. And for her to groan around the dick in her mouth.

In this way, their last afternoon on the boat passed.

“We will tie up soon, lass.” The captain says. He slides a hand under the back of Olivia’s rough tunic. Squeezing his ass and poking a finger into his sissy flower.

“Mmm, that’s ... that’s good.” The young prince answers. “It looks to be a decent size town.”

Port Breakwater was the first human town along the coast. It would be the next step in the slaves journey.

“Aye. ‘Tis a bit seedy. But you will find what you need there.” The dwarf answers.

“We need coin and supplies.” Jentif says as she walks up.

“Well I don’t know much about land work. Been a sailor all me life.” The Dwarf starts to walk away then pauses. “Actually I may be able to help. You girls don’t seem to mind selling your asses. I’m friendly with the madam of the largest whore house in town. I could introduce you.”

An hour later the captain leads them to a large three story building. Much nicer the the rundown or ramshackle structures that make up most of the town.

The inside is even nicer. Clean and smelling faintly of roses. They pass a rough looking Orc guard. In the main room they find four women sitting around. Dressed in lingerie and ranging from plain to cute.

A woman walks in. Dressed in a fancy gown. Old enough to be Olivia’s grandmother. She must have been beautiful once, and was still quite handsome.

“Captain Bakour! How lovely to see you!” She gives the captain a big hug. Pressing her ample bosom to his cheek.

“And who are your friends?” The woman gives the slaves a careful look.

“Ha. Miss Diamond Skye, may I present the girls. They are tryin’ to get down the road a ways. They have had some troubles and I thought you might help.”

“I’m not in the business of giving charity.” She smiles at the group.

“Course not. I’m sure we can come to an arrangement.” Bakour says with a grin.

The two haggle for a bit. Coming to an agreement the girls decide they can live with.

The slaves would serve the madam for a month. Getting room and board. Then she would pay them a reasonable amount of coin and give them some clothes.

“Great! Then we are agreed.” The mature woman says. The Dwarf nods. Taking a couple coins as a finder’s fee. Says his goodbyes to the girls and is gone.

“Why don’t you all strip and we can take stock of where to start you off.” The grey haired woman orders. More of the whores had entered the room to see the new girls.

The slaves strip for the small crowd. Standing naked. Judged.

“Hmm, a few more dicks than I would have hoped. Then again, the twins are probably worth our deal alone. Let’s get you dressed. Your whores now ladies. Time to make you look like it.”

They spend the next couple hours cleaning up. Getting taught about makeup and proper sensual dress.

None of the slaves had really had any experience with girly stuff. Even the twins had missed out. Spending a large period of their lives in a convent.

Olivia felt awkward at first applying color to his lips, cheeks, and around his eyes.

“Subtlety is the key.” The girl who was helping him instructed.

He had to admit it made him look even more feminine. It sent a thrill through his body, when he looked in the mirror.

“Is it true that you are a man? That most of you are?” The girl asked him.

He grinned back. “I’m not sure I’d say a man. I do have a penis. It’s pathetic though.” He answers.

“Can I see it?” The girl asks, excited.

Olivia pulls his tunic up and spreads his legs.

“Oh! It’s ... it’s so...” She says

“Tiny, I know. It’s ok.” The young prince grins.

“It’s ... it’s cute. Does it get any bigger?”

“Not much. You can touch it and find out.” He allows.

The girl leans forward and brushes his crotch with her fingertips. Running them back and forth over his sissy bump. Sending shivers up and down his spine.

“Oh. It does get bigger.” She smiles at him. Tugging on his tiny pud. “How about I kiss it.” She gets to her knees. Giving the tiny cock a kiss. Then expertly sucking him.

Olivia gasps at the thrill. The girl moaning her own happiness at giving him pleasure.

Soon he shoots his little wad in her mouth. The whore happily swallowing his whole load.

“I like it.” She says. Sitting up and wiping her lips.

The slave girls were worked hard. Taking to the life of whores quite easily. The twins mostly worked the front room. Drawing in customers. The other four were by request. Offering a ‘different’ experience to the madam’s clients.

Even so they each saw at least a few clients a day. Elydanos turned out to be quite popular. Men apparently excited to fuck a real Centaur.

Jentif mostly dominated and punished clients. She found she enjoyed dominating almost as much as submitting.

The two sissys mostly got dominated. Either by the rare female client. Or by men who were excited by that sort of thing.

It was late. The girls had been working at the brothel for a week.

Jentif steps into her room. She had just finished spanking, then fucking a prominent money lender. Now she wanted her roommate.

Elydanos smiles at her from near the large pallet they used as a bed. Set on the floor so the big red woman could snuggle the Centaur as they slept.

The Centaur wore a sheer white negligee that hung past her human parts. She crossed to her lover and they embraced. Kissing and caressing.

Elly kneels and pulls down the red woman’s black leather shorts. Big red dick springing out. Elly fondles the woman’s balls as she sucks on the giant meat stick.

Jen pulls the small leather top off. It barely contained her giant red breasts anyway. Her tail slides down the Centaur’s body. The heart shaped tip tickling the chestnut mare’s soft pussy

“Enough!” Jentif says, pulling the other woman off her cock. “You would finish me off, but I have plans for that sweet cunt of yours.”

Elydanos grins at the red woman. Turning to wiggle her horsy ass. Flicking her tail at Jen’s face. “Ride me. Ride me like the whore I am.”

Jentif lifts the horsetail out of her way. Then easily shoves her thick cock into the Centaur’s wet pussy. Elly gives out a loud moan and grabs her own big tits through her negligee.

The red succubus grabs her lover’s horse flanks and thrusts deep over and over. Her own tits bouncing up and down from the motion. Her tail slips around and up the brunette’s back. The heart tip caressing gasping lips.

Elydanos grabs the tail and sucks the end just like she had the big cock earlier. Her body tenses as she has an orgasm. Both women’s hooves clomping as they shuffle side to side in their ecstasy.

Jentif groans her own orgasm. Her dick throbbing as it fills her lover with jizz.

The two woman collapse to their sleeping pallet. Happy and spent. Leaning in to kiss and coo at each other.

They had just a few days left of their time at the brothel. Olivia thought he would miss the place, the girls, even some of the clients.

They had not been mistreated in the month they had there. As a result they had worked hard for madam Skye.

He had just come from a bath and wore only a wet clinging robe. Daydreaming on his way back to the room he shared with Lara.

“We’ve been waiting for you.” Shyael says. Grinning enticingly from her doorway. She was clad in black stockings, a black velvet thong, and a black silk cropped top. He could see past her to her twin on the bed. Dressed the same but in white.

“You’ve been waiting for me?” He asks. She grins and pulls him into their room by his robe.

“We haven’t gotten to play with you in quite some time.” Vaeri pouts from the bed. Running a hand up her stocking clad thigh.

“You are a very naughty sissy.” Shyael chides pulling off his robe. “And we need to punish you.” She smacks his ass as punctuation.

Olivia licks his lips and bends over the bed. Wiggling his ass for the teen. His tiny pud already straining to get hard.

Shyael starts spanking his ass as her sister crawls closer. “My turn is next, you pathetic sissy.” She tells him. Vaeri can see the shivers her words cause him. She grabs his hair and painfully pulls, making him look her in the eyes. “You were made to be everyone’s whipping whore. Weren’t you?”

“Y ... yes ma’am.” He answers.

She pulls her silk top up. Past her perky teen breasts. Then presses his lips against her hard nipples. Gasping in delight as he sucks them.

Soon the twins trade spaces. Vaeri spanking the sissy, while Shyael gets her little tits sucked.

Then they make the boy lay on his back. His sissy bump hard from the attention and the humiliation.

Vaeri straddles his hips and grinds his little bit of nothing into her wet cunt. Her twin pinching the young prince’s nipples till he gasps.

Once again trading positions.

Then the redheads lay next to each other. Kissing each other. Their hands on each other’s cheek, their legs spread. Olivia, head down, licking their pussies till they cum.

Finally when the twins are satisfied they make him get to all fours on the floor. Shyael fucks him with a finger up his but while her sister milks his sissy nub. Tugging on his tiny penis with just two fingers. He groans as he drizzles his cummies on the floor.

“Lick it up you worthless, wimp,” Vaeri orders. Delightfully humiliated, the young prince laps his own jizz from the floor. The twins standing above him kissing.

The group bids madam Skye and their friends at the bordello goodbye. They had plenty of supplies, some coin, sets of clothes, and an idea of how to get Olivia home.

The madam had given them each a pair of travel clothes, a nice dress, and a bit of lingerie. All a bit more sensual than most women might wear.

They would have weeks of travel, but were optimistic. Even giddy.

They traveled north for days. At first sticking to a main road. Then they had to take some smaller trails to keep on where they needed to go.

In a small village they purchased a room. They often found that inns required Elydanos to sleep in the stables. Jentif would always sleep with her. Leaving the twins to share a bed with the boys.

This village the people seemed as if they were under a shadow. Eventually Olivia asked why.

“The Ogre of course. She takes our livestock and crops. There’s nothing we can do. We sent for help from the duke, but he doesn’t care about farmers who aren’t even on his fancy maps.” The innkeeper bemoans.

“What if ... if we could do something about the Ogre, would that be worth something.” The blonde boy asks.

“We could offer some coin. And I’d let you have the room and meals for free.” The man told him.

Olivia gathered his companions and told them what he heard. “After all, we could still use some coins.”

The next morning they headed out to the Ogre’s cave in the nearby hills. Surprised to find the beast simply sitting on a boulder. Stripping the bark from a thick tree branch.

When the monster noticed them it stood, swinging the branch like a club.

It was female they realized with surprise. Nine feet tall and quite thick. She had dark yellow skin, a big round belly and giant tits. Big as a man’s head. She looked like a potato set on thick legs. With a round jack-’o-lantern head and a bulbous nose.

She wore a skirt made of sheepskin, it hung halfway down her thick thighs. And a loose fitting top made of a bedsheet, that only barely covered her tits.

“Get off!” She tells at the group in a booming voice.

“We come on behalf of the village. You steal their food and scare their children.” Jen hollers back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.