Three Blackbirds Outside Akeing, Middlesbrough
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by uksnowy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My play on a current film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy  

“Fuck me, look at the tits on that black bird,” grunted Police Constable Ed Simons as he worked the weights in Ayresome Gym. Situated in Akeing a new development suburb on the edge of the run down old industrial North East town in the UK, it was close to the Football Stadium whose club once was a major player in the leagues, long before big money swamped and destroyed the classic beautiful game.

“Yeah and look at the hips and legs mate,” chortled his buddy Police Constable Si Newman on his forty-fourth bench press. “Fucking tree trunks. Fuck! She’ll be sweaty in there,” he added, blowing his cheeks out on finishing the exercise.

The fat black woman rolled past them within two feet and they both ogled the distinct camel toe in her fluorescent pink leotard, swabbing her quite pretty if overloaded face, chins and three rolled neck with a matching towel. Her buttocks had collapsed to hang below the actual muscular globes she may have once had. Nipples like organ stop protruded low down the two sagging balloon like wobbles that undulated over her upper torso.

“You’ve got a fucking hard on you dirty bastard,” snickered Si, gathering his towel.

“Big, black and I am guessing dirty ... you know me mate,” Ed replied, sweeping up his towels. “She’s on her way out mate, love to follow her into the showers ... Cor! all that soap on her shiny blackness.”

“She is fucking black too isn’t she?” Si giggled. “Black as fucking coal ... come on, work out over, lets go and shower ourselves.”

They sauntered towards the shower area, finding Mildred Evanovitc blocking their passage, chatting to Frances McDermot, the owner of the sports complex.

“S’cuse us luvs,” said Ed with a smile, admiring the sinewy curves of the tall, black, immaculately coiffed person talking to Mildred. They eased past, Ed making sure he had bodily contact with the enormous black woman. In doing so he made sure his erection was his contact point. For Mildred it would have been her thigh ... if she had felt it through the blubber.

“Up for it?” Ed asked with a wink and dirty grin.

Si pondered, looked at his wrist watch, pursed his lips, thought as the went through into the men’s changing area and replied. “Yeah why not, your dad’s on isn’t he?”

“Yeah, he might want to help us ... you know, depends how he is,” chuckled Ed, detouring straight through, out a door and finding Norbert Simons in his tiny ops room. Loosely termed ops room as he was the boss of the cleaners for the gymnasium and the tiny space housed equipment, utensils, powders, sponges, brushes ... anything for cleaning and maintenance.

“Hello Dad, what you watching? No games on are there?”

Norbert dragged himself away from a couple of CCTV screen monitors, with a blurred picture, but Ed and Si could see what looked like a shower area.

“Hello lads, you’re onto something then.” Norbert wheezed. “Nah! there was some nice totty in earlier and was just going to switch to the foyer.”

“Can you get a big black bitch on screen. Hopefully she’ll do what we want ... you know?”

The 62 year old’s hand operated the mouse and sure enough on screen was Mildred ... talking ... again and looking like she was going to enter a cubicle.

“Yes ... do it ... yes that one ... number four,” willed Ed over his old dad’s shoulder. “Yes go on darling ... Yeeeeees!”

“Fuck me Ed ... her? She’s like a house end. Well there you are, over to you and be careful,” Norbert chortled, getting out of his chair, moving some bits and pieces on a shelf, turning a switch and the whole door/wall clicked open, swinging silently over it’s whole height and width ... the proverbial false door. Ed and Si sidled through into a dimly lit passage way, the door/wall clicking shut behind them. It was narrow short, musty smelling and in three steps they approached a blank wall. Having taken down some masks, gloves and stuff from a high shelf, Si’s put his fingers to his lips, and nodded to Ed who pressed a concealed switch after they both pulled the balaclava type head gear on.

Ed flung a thick black shroud over Mildred’s head while Si clamped a big fist over her gasping mouth, at the same time stuffing a cloth in her mouth. The large family changing cubicle was roomy enough for them to wrestle the big woman to the floor as she gradually subsided and ceased struggling from the effects of her gag. The two cops stood and looked at the mass of pink leotard clad body below them, puffed and wiped their brows, grinning. They knelt and Ed unclipped the three poppers in her crotch, freeing the leotard for Si to peel up, baring the great blubber of her black belly. Ed dug into her three spare tyres at somewhere near what might have been a waist and dragged down and off Mildred’s tights.

“No wonder a camel toe mate, no panties,” Ed grunted. “ Hell of a gash ... wow!”

He stared at Mildred’s exposed breasts. “No brassiere too she’s a real commando,” he chuckled, tearing off his Lycra.sports gear. They removed the mask over their victims head to reveal her blank staring face, her gob overflowing with the cloth gag, her big nostrils wide and searching for air. They spread her massive legs apart and Ed dived on top of her finding a comfy plump pudenda to settle on and manoeuvre his stiffy into her cunt.

The policeman rutted hard into her wet, hairless, sweaty minge, while Si sucked her teats, finding even in her unconscious state they still reacted and rose nearly half as big again into walnut like lumps. Ed climaxed soon and rolled of Mildred as Si climbed on her, sports gear discarded, not bothering about sloppy seconds and was the second rapist to abuse the 40 year old new local Police commissions investigator, starting in her new county position the following day. Being more a quality man than Ed, his big boob quantity colleague, he took his time, savouring the warm, giant expanse of Mildred’s vivid red gash.

Norbert stealthily appeared, grinning at his resting son, nodding at Si who was at the point of no return. He would normally call out the female’s name in a climatic climax pumping his spunk up a pussy but he knew better in the closeted secret chamber Ed’s father had cleverly fashioned through the back of cubicle four and his tiny operations centre. Si grunted and lay down on her warm, all encompassing mass.

A few seconds was all the sturdy strong policemen needed. Si slid off Mildred, Ed sat up.

“Here, lets have a look at her arse hole,” giggled Norbert actually in all seriousness.

Ed chuckled and shook his head as Si started to roll her over.

“There you go Nobby, all yours, have fun there’s plenty there,” Si chortled, slapping Mildred’s big fat buttocks.

The old chap nudged her legs apart and scrambled between them, parting the massive globes and parting a second time before her got down to her fundament. His son held back the quivering rolls of flesh to let Norbert a well known bum boy in town to examine her sphincter.

“It’s clean and neat,” he chortled. “Mmmm tastes nice too. Some of your cum is trickling along the gap,” he suggested to the policemen. They both looked back and shrugged, putting their sports gear back on.

Norbert unleashed the renowned power house of the Simons dynasty. Cops for several generations, degenerates for several generations, bum boys in certain instances, his magnificent and instant eight inches had been used in many a police custody cell ... male or female. He lowered over Mildred, Ed checking her eyes to check she was still well out of it. He knew that if in it, her eyes would have at least boggled and she would have squeaked as Norbert shoved his cock straight in, without a pause.

Si and Ed exchanged glances of ‘so be it’ and checked their wrist watches. They had sufficient time before the effects of the knock out drug wore off.

Norbert’s arse pumped up and down as he reamed Mildred’s bottom, the pace of his plunges always surprising Si. He came with a satisfied groan and rested on her undulating form for a while then slowly eased up enjoying the way her tight sphincter didn’t really want to give up it’s prong, stretching his flaccidity. He wiped his grimy, slimy, brown slicked knob with a tissue and Ed swiftly transferred it into her mouth removing the initial gag.

They left Mildred to recover, signs were already in her eyes and movement, but left her face down, her head near the legitimate door to the showers. She wouldn’t hear or see a thing with the thick material over her head until the last minute when it was removed seconds before the secret door was closed and safe. They would enjoy the many photos and videos they’d both taken on their private devices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.