Twin Sister Delight - Cover

Twin Sister Delight

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Twins’ Wanton Mother

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Twins’ Wanton Mother - Twin Japanese girls discover the delights of incest thanks to a slutty girl named Lee!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

I wiggled my finger in my twin sister’s asshole as I stared through the slats of the closet door. Kimiko trembled beside me, feeling the tension as we waited to see what our mother would do. Would she suck Clint’s cock soaked in my pussy juices? She wouldn’t know it was my cream on him. That Clint had just fucked my cunt. His jizz ran out of me, leaking down my thighs as I hid naked.

This was the moment that my twin sister’s desires finally were realized.

When we moved to California, Kimiko wanted to seduce myself and our mother into incest. She wanted to revel in passion with all of us. She had thoroughly corrupted me, dominating me and showing me the submissive, little sister lurking inside of my soul. I wanted what she wanted. I wanted to make love to our mother.

She was beautiful. A mature, Japanese woman, her black hair falling about her delicate, and mature face. I could see the similarities to Kimiko and me. The shape of her nose. The roundness of her ears. The plumpness of those lips.

She ran her tongue across her lips. She leaned closer and closer to Clint’s cock. The young man, only seventeen or so, a few years older than Kimiko and myself, stood so strong and powerful over her. I could feel that sexy domination rippling off of him. I yearned to go out there and submit to him.

I pressed my dress, clutched in my left hand, against my breasts, rubbing them on the nipple as her mouth drifted closer and closer to Clint’s cock. She let out such a wanton moan, something full of unleashed desire. She hadn’t been with any man since our father passed. Her passions were bottled for a decade.

Clint uncorked them.

“Yes,” whispered Kimiko in our native Japanese as our mother engulfed the tip of Clint’s cock.

She tasted my incestuous pussy juices. My cunt clenched, forcing out more of the cum filling my snatch. It ran down my thighs, making me tremble. I fingered Kimiko’s asshole faster and faster. I pumped my fingers in and out of her velvety asshole. My twin whimpered, wiggling her hips.

Thanks to the stand mirror, I could see both sides of our mother’s face. Her cheeks hollowed. She moaned out loud, her eyes squeezing shut. Her hands grasped Clint’s muscular thighs as she bobbed her mouth faster and faster, her head twisting.

“Damn, you like the taste of pussy, don’t you?” he growled.

Our mother’s mouth popped off his dick. “I ... I’ve never tasted another woman.” Her accent was thicker than usual when speaking English. “It ... it tastes good on you ... Who is it? Your girlfriend, Pam? Her mother?”

“It’s my sister-slut’s,” hissed Kimiko in Japanese, her words so soft.

“Isn’t it hotter not knowing?” Clint asked, grabbing a fistful of Mother’s hair. He pulled her to his cock, her lips nuzzling the end.

She didn’t answer him, instead she engulfed his cock. She sucked more of my pussy juices off his dick. A dizzy wave of heat washed through me. It was so wicked to witness. To know she tasted my naughty cunt and loved it.

Clint groaned. He ripped off his shirt, exposing that muscular body. My lusts surged at the sexy sight as I stared at his back and side. His forearm bulged as he seized Mother’s hair, his fingers sliding through her silky hair. She moaned about his cock, sucking, slurping, making so many wanton sounds.

Drool ran down her chin as he groaned. Pleasure crossed his face. Our mother pleased our adopted big brother. She worshiped him with the same enthusiasm that my sister and I did. I trembled, pumping my fingers into my twin’s asshole over and over. I jammed my digits so deep into her bowels, wiggling them, stimulating her.

“Isn’t this so hot, onee-chan?” Kimiko whispered.

“Yes, onee-sama. Minako can’t look away.”

I couldn’t. It was so hot watching Mother please Clint. My pussy grew hotter and hotter, begging to be touched. I squeezed my discarded dress tight to my small breasts. My sensitive nipples drank in the feel of the cloth. The tingles raced down to my cunt, swelling the passion brewing in my depths. My butt-cheeks clenched.

I wanted to be with them. I wanted to join Mother. I wanted to be on my knees worshiping Clint’s cock with her. I pressed my face against the louvered slats, watching her please him. Her breasts swayed beneath her dress. Her fingers dug into his thighs.

“That’s it,” Clint groaned. “Let that slut out of you. It’s been simmering in you for so long, just waiting to burst from you.”

She groaned, her eyes squeezed shut. She whimpered about his cock. Her head twisted. She had skill at sucking cock. It was clear Mother had done this before. That she must have loved our father’s dick with that mouth. And now she pleasured Clint.

Our big brother.

“Fuck,” he groaned. “Suck off all those pussy juices. You just love it. You’re going to suck all the cum out of my balls. I’m going to flood your mouth.”

She sucked so hard.

“You want that. You want my cum.”

She let out a purring moan.

“Just keep doing it. You’re going to guzzle it down. Your slut-mouth hungers for it.” His face twisted. His back muscles tightening. “Fuck!”

His back arched. Mother’s cheeks bulged. Cum spilled out of the corners of her mouth, running pearly down her face. It was so obscene. I jammed my fingers deep into my sister’s assholes. I made my twin whimper as we witnessed my mother guzzling down so much spunk.

She gulped down as he growled. He gripped her hair tight as he pumped her mouth full of cum. A dizzy wave washed through me. I pressed my face against the closet, my heart pounding so hard as Clint let out a final growl.

“Damn, you are a cum-guzzling slut,” Clint growled. “Do your daughters have any idea that you have such skill?”

Color tinged our mother’s cheeks. She slid her mouth off his dick. Her slanted eyes were glassy and dazed. She licked at the cum leaking out of her and then moaned, “No, no. They have no idea the things I did with their father.”

“You worshiped his cock. You were his whore, weren’t you?”

Mother nodded her head.

“And you miss it. You miss being a man’s object. To just be used by him.”

She whimpered. “So much. He ... He...” Her words choked off. “I miss him.”

“Then strip, slut,” he growled. “Take off the rest of my clothes then yours.”

“Yes,” she moaned and then attacked his shoes.

I pumped my fingers in my twin sister’s asshole again. We watched as she pulled off his shoes and then his socks. Then she drew off his jeans the rest of the way, tugging the denim down his legs while his cock bobbed hard before her. She looked so subservient.

“She looks like you, onee-chan,” Kimiko whispered. “Okaasan looks so eager to serve, doesn’t she?”

“Like you with Clint, onee-sama,” I answered.

“I am a submissive slut with him.” Her asshole clenched on my fingers, increasing that hot, velvety grip. “But he’s our big brother. A little sister should be submissive with her big brother.”

“Minako agrees.” Then I sucked in a deep breath as our mother rose, her salmon-pink dress rustling. “Okaasan is doing it.”

Our mother undid the built in belt of her dress, uncinching it. Her dress no longer hugged her waist. She dressed to show off her body, attracted to Clint. Then she undid the square buttons of her bodice. She trembled as she revealed the bra she wore beneath, dark, cupping her round breasts. I licked my lips, so eager to see our mother naked.

Her dress fell down her body. She looked so beautiful. So sensual. So mature. Her panties were sexier than I imagined she owned. Black and tight, cut to ride high on her hips and show off some of the cheeks of her ass. Clint looked her up and down as she trembled.

“I see where your daughters get their beauty,” he said. “Show it all to me. Don’t be shy, slut.”

“Yes,” she whimpered and reached behind her. She unhooked her bra with such ease, such skill.

This wasn’t the first time she’d stripped for a man. She bared her breasts, so round, her nipples thrusting from wide areolas. They were darker nubs than my twin or I possessed. They looked fatter and begged to be sucked on. Clint seized one, tweaking it and making her shudder.

Her fingers hooked her panties’ waistband. She shoved them off her hips and down her legs, her black bush adorning her pale-olive flesh. She whimpered as he kept fingering her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger as she stepped out of her panties, her toned thighs flexing. She kept on her white heels, her black hair sweeping about her naked shoulders.

“Lovely,” Clint groaned. “It is a crime that no one has worshiped this body in so many years.”

“T-that changes tonight, Clint ... sama.”

“Sama...” He smiled. “I like that, slut.”

“I love seeing okaasan naked,” whimpered Kimiko.

“Minako thinks she is gorgeous,” I whispered back, slowing the speed of my pumping fingers in her asshole. I wanted to savor this as Mother touched herself. She stroked her body while Clint drank it in, his cock throbbing and twitching before him.

“There is a blindfold on the nightstand,” Clint said, his voice so strong. “Put it on.”

“Yes ... Clint-sama,” she said, her voice a sultry purr.

She sauntered with such confidence away from Clint, passing before the closet door. Her breasts swayed before her, her hips rolling. She knew she was a beautiful woman. That she was naked before a man who appreciated her beauty. She wasn’t bashful like a maiden. Like I was.

She picked up the sleeping mask and drew the black cloth over her face, the edges lined with a dark-red lace. She adjusted the straps behind her head. She couldn’t see anything now. She licked her lips, her breath quickening.

Kimiko’s asshole squeezed down on my fingers. “Look at her pussy, onee-chan. She’s so wet.”

My eyes flicked down to our mother’s bush. Juices sparkled on her silky strands. I wanted to lick her. To eat her. I wanted to devour her. I wanted feast on her. Just make her cum on my face. I would love her so much.

“Now lie down on the bed,” Clint ordered as he approached, his right hand lightly stroking his cock.

She obeyed with a sensuous grace, stretching out her naked body on the bed. The springs creaked as she adjusted herself, her black hair spread out across the bed. She ran her hands up her body to her breasts, squeezing them, jiggling them.

Offering them to Clint.

Clint stroked his hand up her thigh as he walked along the side of the bed, passing our hiding spot. He glanced at the closet while our mother whimpered from his touch. He had such a hungry smile on his face as he stared at us.

I trembled and my pussy burned, my juices flowing.

His hand stroked up from Mother’s thigh, past her hip, to cross her stomach. He gripped her round breast. He squeezed her, groped her. His thumb swiped over her nipple. She gasped and squirmed on the bed.

Then his hand continued stroking upward, crossing her collarbone to her shoulder. He swiped down to her right arm, his finger lightly touching down to her elbow, to her wrist. He seized her and pulled her arm over her head to the restraints attached to the bed frame. Our mother squirmed but didn’t fight even when he wrapped the cuff about her wrist and tightened it.

“Clint-sama,” she moaned.

He grabbed her other wrist and pulled it to the other corner of the bed. I shivered at how pliant our mother was. She trembled on the bed, her breasts rising and falling, pillowed into two soft mounds. Her flat stomach tensed and squirmed as she writhed on the bed. He bound her in place then his hand moved down her body, slipping past her breast this time.

She moaned with such wanton delight, shuddering at his touch.

“Minako is getting so wet, onee-sama,” I whimpered as Clint ran his hand down our mother’s left thigh, pulling it open. “Okaasan is so pliant.”

“She is,” my sister whispered back. “It’s as hot as your fingers reaming my asshole, onee-chan.”

I agreed, fighting the rising moan as Clint bound first our mother’s left leg then her right. She was bound spread-eagle to the bed, helpless. She looked so delicious. I licked my lips, plunging my fingers so deep into my twin’s asshole.

Clint knelt between our mother’s thighs. He stroked his hands up both her thighs. She groaned and whimpered, pulling on her restraints as her body shuddered. Her breasts quivered. She licked her lips as he came closer and closer to touching her snatch.

“It’s been ten years since someone has worshiped this cunt,” Clint said when his fingers reached her wet, curly bush. “What a crime.”

“Yes, Clint-sama,” she moaned.

“We’ll worship it all the time, okaasan,” my sister whispered.

I gave a soft moan of agreement.

“Clint-sama!” Mother moaned as he nuzzled his face into her pussy.

He ate her.

Mother gasped and quivered, pulling on the restraints as he feasted on her. He pressed his face into her dark curls. His hands reached up her body and groped her breasts. He squeezed and kneaded them as he devoured her.

I knew how passionate Clint was. He ate pussy with such gusto. He loved making a woman gasp and moan for his pleasure. I shuddered beside my sister, my cunt growing hotter and hotter. My heart pounded. My breath quickened, pressing my tits against my dress.

“Clint-sama!” she groaned, her blindfolded head tossing back and forth. She humped her pussy against his mouth, the bed creaking, her bonds groaning as she pulled against him. She couldn’t do anything but lie there and receive ecstasy.

Her breasts heaved as her back arched. As he licked her, he made her body move more and more. Her stomach flexed. Her thigh muscles bunched as she spasmed. Her toes curled. The sounds she made sent trembles rippling through my body.

My fingers plunged faster and faster into my twin sister’s asshole. I gave Kimiko as much pleasure as I could, reveling in the velvety feel of her. I couldn’t stop pleasing her. I wanted to make my sister come. I wanted to hear her gasping and moaning in delight. To hear her passion sing through the closet.

But we had to stay hidden. Clint hadn’t told us to come out.

“Clint-sama,” Mother moaned over and over, her face contorting in pleasure. “Oh, yes! I ... I...”

“Don’t fight it, slut,” Clint growled. “You deserve this pleasure. No fumbling fingers. No using substitute toys. Tonight, a man is making you cum.”

“Yes!” she gasped, humping against him.

“Please, cum, okaasan,” I whispered. “Minako believes you deserve it.”

“Yes,” groaned my sister as she trembled beside me.

I couldn’t look away from our mother’s rising pleasure. She shuddered on the bed, her boobs jiggling in his grip. The pleasure mounted as Clint feasted on her. His hands squeezed her tits. He massaged those round mounds, his fingers digging into her flesh. He slid up her breasts and found her nipples.

He tugged on her nubs, making her squeal. He stretched those nipples, making my own throb in envy. I shivered beside my sister, the heat building and building in me. Juices trickled down my thighs, my bush thoroughly soaked.

“Oh, Clint-sama!” she groaned, her body heaving. “Yes, yes, yes!”

“She’s cumming,” my sister groaned. “Okaasan is cumming, onee-chan!”

I gasped in realization that she was. She thrashed on the bed, her arms pulling on her bonds. The frame creaked. She humped against Clint’s face. He kept licking her, kept her cumming. I stared transfixed as the rapture heaved through her body over and over. He gave her such pleasure.

Her orgasms bled one into the other. I whimpered, my fingers frozen in my sister’s asshole. I couldn’t focus on anything but our mother’s pleasure. Her gasps and moans screamed through the room. She must be drowning Clint in her pussy juices.

Lucky him.

I licked my lips, wondering what Mother tasted like. I breathed in, but I could only smell the tangy musk of my twin sister’s and my own pussy. It filled the closet with our passion. Kimiko must have rivulets of cream running down her thighs, too.

“Clint-sama! I ... I need you! I need your ... your ... cock!” Mother’s accent was so thick. “Please, please. Fuck me. Be in me.”

Clint rose, his chiseled chin soaked by her juices. The cream ran down his neck. He mounted her, seized his dick, and guided it to her wanton pussy. My cunt clenched as I sucked in a breath. I held it, my body trembling, waiting for that moment of penetration.

He slammed his dick into our mother’s twat.

She gasped, her back arching. She let out a moan of such throaty lust. Her face twisted with pleasure. Her head tossed back and forth as he fucked her hard. He pounded our mother, his muscular ass flexing as he thrust into her over and over.

He was such a handsome man. I was so glad he was our adopted older brother.

“Clint-sama! Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Pound me! Ooh, yes! A cock! Such a wonderful cock! Stirring me up!”

“Just enjoy it!” he growled, thrusting so hard. He fucked her with such passion. I heard his balls slapping into her taint. “This is your night to be a woman. A slut! You’re going to do things you never thought you could.”

“Yes!” hissed my sister. “Pound her, onii-sama!”

I nodded my head in agreement. I rubbed my thighs together, my clit throbbing. I couldn’t look away, transfixed by his muscular body pounding her. He was such a stud. And he gave her so much pleasure. He made our mother cry out in rapture.

“I’m cumming again!” Mother screamed, her voice almost shrill from the pleasure crashing through her. “Your cock ... So long since ... This bliss ... Oh, yes ... Clint-sama!”

He grunted, pumping away at her snatch. It must be spasming so hard about his dick, pleasing him. His face twisted with ecstasy. His chiseled features broadcast his strength. He fucked her with all his masculine prowess. She gasped and groaned, her body heaving beneath him. Her pussy was pleasing him.

He would cum in her. He would fire his spunk into the pussy that birthed my twin and me. Another dizzy wave beset me. It was such sweet torture watching this. I wanted to join in. But couldn’t. Not yet. I had to submit to Clint and stay in the closet.

“Beg for my cum, slut,” Clint groaned. “I know you want it spurting into your cunt.”

She whimpered.

“Do it. Be my slut wholly! Don’t pretend it doesn’t make your cunt hotter. That your pussy isn’t spasming wildly about my dick.”

“I ... I...” Mother tossed her head from side to side. Her black hair flew about her face. “Clint-sama ... Please ... In me.”

“In you what?” he demanded, the bed creaking.

“Please ... Your ... your seed ... Fill me.”

“You can do better,” Clint growled and slammed into her. He stopped fucking her and instead stayed buried in her orgasming cunt. “Make me believe your whore-cunt wants to be filled with my seed.”

Her face contorted. “P-please, Clint-sama. Fill my pussy with ... with your cum! Fill my ... my whore-cunt with every drop of your spunk! I need it! I’m your slut! Just spurt in me.”

“Okaasan...” I whimpered, smiling at the rapture crossing her face.

Clint drew back his hips, and slammed into her hard. He filled her over and over, pumping away even harder while she screamed out in rapture, begging him over and over to cum in her. To spurt his seed into her pussy.

Would he breed her like he wanted to breed my twin and me?

His back arched. He growled. His face twisted in rapture. I knew his seed pumped into Mother’s pussy. He filled her whore-cunt with his spunk just like he did mine. I felt more of his jizz leak out of me. It stained my thighs. It was such a deliciously naughty delight.

He leaned over Mother, panting. She mewled, the pair coming down from their orgasmic high. I licked my lips, my heart thudding in my chest. I rubbed my cum-slicked and pussy-stained thighs together as my pussy grew so hot.

Then Clint pulled out of her and climbed off the bed.

“Clint-sama,” she whimpered.

“I’m sure you’re wondering whose pussy was on my cock,” he said as he marched towards the closet.

“Uh-huh,” she whimpered.

“She’s been in here this entire time, watching as I fucked you. Her pussy’s been getting hotter and hotter as she’s waited for the chance to lick your cunt clean of my seed.”

“Is it Asuka?” asked Mother. Asuka Hiragawa was Pam’s mother. Pam was Clint’s half-sister and one of his two girlfriends. The one he could be open with since no one suspected the Japanese girl was the daughter of Clint’s dead father.

“Or is it Pam. Was that your girlfriend’s pussy? Do you share women with her, Clint-sama?”

“Yes, I do,” Clint answered as he opened the closet door. He stared at my sister and me. “Enjoy.

““I will,” Mother moaned, not realizing Clint spoke to my sister and me.

I pulled my fingers out of my sister’s asshole and took her hand. My twin led me to the bed. I licked my lips, so excited for this. Mother squirmed, her head looking around, eyes still covered by the blindfold. She has no idea her daughters are about to eat her creampie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.