Twin Sister Delight
Chapter 2: Popping the Twins’ Cherries

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Popping the Twins’ Cherries - Twin Japanese girls discover the delights of incest thanks to a slutty girl named Lee!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

My rump stung from Lee’s slap. I shivered, unable to believe this had just happened. My body buzzed from the orgasm the naughty, American teenager had given me while my twin sister, Kimiko, whimpered and shivered before me, my face pressed into her silky bush, her tangy, incestuous juices smeared across my lips and cheeks.

I had just eaten my twin sister’s pussy and ... enjoyed it. She’d ordered me to eat her pussy, and ... I’d done it.

I’d always followed Kimiko’s lead. My identical twin sister was older than me by ten minutes. It felt right all my life to listen to her. To do what she suggested. I just ... I just never knew she wanted me to eat her pussy. That she had such incestuous, lesbian desires lurking in her.

Or that I could pleasure her with my mouth.

“Oh, onee-chan,” whimpered Kimiko, calling me “sister” in our native Japanese. We referred to each other that way. I used to call her onee-san, a polite way to address my sister, showing her respect. But now ... now I was calling her onee-sama. Sister-Mistress. “Oh, you made me cum so hard. That was wonderful. Thank you.”

“Arigato!” Lee giggled. “I know that Japanese word, too. Mmm, yes, but Minako, you should be thanking your twin sister for letting you eat her pussy. For letting you pleasure her.”

My cheeks warmed then I gasped as Lee smacked my rump again. “Minako is thankful for being allowed to eat your pussy, onee-sama.”

I couldn’t believe I just said that. What was wrong with me? But ... seeing the effect my words had on Kimiko made me shudder. Her face glowed. My cheeks burned. My pussy itched. Saying those words made me feel so wicked. Such a naughty ... slut. A naughty slut-sister who worshiped her twin’s pussy.

Yummy pussy.

“That’s it,” Lee said. “That’s how I speak to my big brother.” Lee paused. “Well, no, I use pronouns to refer to myself.”

“Minako isn’t comfortable using ‘I,’” I said. I never had. Even though I was fourteen, I still talked in this childish manner. “Pronouns are different in Japanese than English.”

“Kimiko uses I,” Lee pointed out.

“She just talks that way because she wants a big brother to dominate her,” Kimiko said. “It’s a way to sound cute and girlish. Especially for a little sister.” Kimiko stretched, her small breasts, identical to my own, jiggled. I found myself staring at her dusky-olive nipples wondering what it would be like to suck on them.

I blinked and then started to say, “Minako—”

A loud knock rapped our doors. My stomach clenched. Our mother was the only other person that lived in the house. “Girls,” she said in Japanese, “would you like some snacks and drinks for you and your guest?”

“Yes, okaasan,” Kimiko shouted. “Just give us a minute, we are trying on clothes with Lee-chan. Let us get dressed.”

“Okay. That sounds fun.”

My heart screamed in my chest as our mother retreated. I looked up at Kimiko, her delicate, olive cheeks darkened by a blush, her lips pursed. Then she glanced at our discarded clothing. Sometimes, twins didn’t need to say a word to communicate.

Lee chortled as the pair of us darted for our clothing from our futon. I grabbed my panties, my silky, black hair dancing about my shoulder. I jabbed my slender thighs through the leg holes and slid them up my body. Dread built in my guts; this icy ball that swelled like a glacier in an ice age, swallowing more and more of the world as it crept through me. I breathed in, the air smelling of hot pussy.

“Ooh, you two look so panicked,” Lee said, sitting on our bed naked, her short, black hair framing a mischievous face. She rubbed at her stomach. It had slight swell to it that I hadn’t noticed. It looked out of place since she had such a sleek, athletic body.

And then I remembered her calling herself a “pregnant slut.” Was that the start of a her pregnancy swell? Had her big brother, Clint, bred her? A wave of heat washed through me as I pulled up my leggings while my sister worked up the tight jeans she liked to wear.

“You need to get dressed, Lee-chan,” I gasped, snagging my dress.

“Right, right,” Lee said, rolling her eyes. “I’m used to going naked in our house. That’s how Clint likes all his women.”

“All?” Kimiko asked.

“Yep. My mom, his mom, all our sisters, Pam’s mom, even those lesbians who live with us go around naked,” Lee said, she grabbed her belly shirt, pulling it over her round breasts, her nipples prominent against the material.

“This girl is crazy,” I muttered to my sister in Japanese.

She nodded her head, a big smile on her face.

Lee pulled up a short skirt. She didn’t have panties. She flashed her shaved snatch at me as she worked up her skirt while lying on our futon. As she humped her hips up into the air, the jeweled end of her butt plug flashed between her pale asscheeks.

Our mother knocked at the door. “Are you girls done playing dress-up?”

“Yes, okaasan,” Kimiko said as she smoothed her blouse.

I shivered and breathed through my nose and ... It smelled like pussy in here. I licked my lips, feeling how sticky they were. I looked around as the door opened. I grabbed the edge of the blanket and rubbed at my mouth, trying to clean off my twin sister’s cunt juices from my face.

“Hello,” our mother said in her accented English. She held a tray with three glasses full of milk tea with a plate of cookies spread out on it. “How wonderful to see that my daughters have made friends.”

“Hi,” Lee said, hopping to her feet, her skirt swirling around her legs. “I’m Lee! I live down the street with my family.”

“Oh, that’s so nice. I am so glad that you’re welcoming my daughters.”

“Thank you for the snacks, okaasan,” I said, moving before her and holding out my hands, my stomach tensing. Would mother recognize the odor permeating the room.

My mother handed over the tray, her round face furrowing, her delicate lips pursing. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled. “What is that ... that smell, girls?”

I fought the little whimper, my throat so tight. I held the tray, the glasses rattling. Mother would be horrified to discover that we had lesbian sex. That we had committed incest.

“Oh, just some perfume that I was showing them,” Lee said, bounding up to me. She snagged a cookie off the tray. “Ooh, that looks good. Thank you, ma’am.”

“Oh, okay, it’s ... fragrant.” Mother gave Lee a smile. “And aren’t you a polite one?”

“My brother told me to always be polite, ma’am.” Lee popped the cookie into her mouth, beaming with such innocence, her face still glistening with my own pussy juices.

My cheeks burned. I wanted to melt away from the shame and embarrassment. Everything had gone topsy-turvy so fast. I couldn’t believe my twin sister had followed Lee’s commands and dominated me into lesbian incest.

“What a smart brother you have.” Our mother smiled at Lee. “Well, girls, enjoy.” Then she backed out, giving a polite bow as she closed the door.

“Damn, your mom is a MILF!” Lee said. She shivered, pinching her nipples through her top. “Where’s your father?”

“He’s dead,” I said, looking down.

“Ooh, so she’s lonely. Awesome!” Lee pulled on her nipples through her blouse, shuddering. “My brother is going to love me so much. Japanese twins and a MILF!”

My cheeks burned. This girl was so vulgar. So nasty. Why were we doing this? Why had my twin sister and I followed her orders? I just stood there, holding the tray, not sure what to do. Lee snagged one of the milk teas and gulped it down with gusto.

“Ooh, this is good,” she said and grabbed another cookie. She shoved it into her mouth and said, “I just love these cookies.”

“Would your brother ... want to fuck us?” Kimiko asked, her voice tight.

“Onee-sama,” I said, gasping. “What are you asking?”

“Oh, yes, he’s got such a thing for Japanese girls. Just like our dead dad. Got that yellow fever.” Lee winked at us before downing the rest of her drink. She let out a loud, satisfied “aaahhh,” and nodded her head. “So, wanna be fucked by him?”

“What?” I gasped.

Kimiko nodded her head.

The room spurn around me as my sister glanced at me, this look in her eyes speaking volumes. My heart fluttered. I shook my head at her, not violently, but a subtle shifting back and forth. This day was insane. Why did we have to move onto this street?

Why did my virgin pussy just get so hot?

“Okay,” Lee said, setting her glass on the tray. “Let’s go!”

“Go?” I gasped. “Now?”

“Yep!” The American girl gave me that naughty grin. “Let’s go, slut. You know you want my brother’s dick slamming into your virgin pussy. I know how wet it made you watching my video.”

My hands gripped the tray. “Minako doesn’t want to do this.”

“Minako will do this,” Kimiko said, giving me a hard look. “We’re going with Lee, onee-chan.”

I opened my mouth to object only to say, “Yes, onee-sama.”

Submitting to her will sent a hot shiver through my body. I trembled, the glasses rattling on the tray more. I sat it down on my desk, which sat next to hers. I grabbed my milk tea and gulped it down, my throat working as I downed the creamy, cool drink. I shivered when I finished.

I was going to lose my virginity today...

My panties soaked my juices.

Lee grabbed the rest of the cookies, popping them into her mouth as she marched ahead of us through the house. Our mother was unpacking the living room, we had just moved in today after living the last three weeks in a hotel room. Our mother’s employer had transferred her to California where they had a subsidiary because of her English skills.

“Going out, girls?” she asked in Japanese.

“Yes, okaasan,” Kimiko said, not sounding at all like we were doing anything naughty. “Lee wants to introduce us to her family.”

Mom gave us a smile as she ripped the packing tape on the cardboard box. “Have fun.”

“We will, okaasan,” my twin said, giving me a naughty look that sent such a wicked shiver racing through my body ending at my pussy. I felt like my sister had become a stranger to me. I was utterly flabbergasted by her.

Though it was early November, it was pleasant out, the climate in California nicer than our home in Japan this time of year. Lee wore something more fit for summer than late fall. She moved ahead of us, her skirt flaring as she skipped and hopped. She seemed to be bursting with energy, like she had too much in her that just had to escape her.

Her house was just a few up the quiet street from ours. A young man stood in the yard holding the rake she’d been using when we met her. He was tall, maybe eighteen, with dark hair. He wore a tight t-shirt that showed off a strong physique that had my heart beating faster and faster. His eyes shot to us, dark and intense.

“Slut,” he said, and I recognized the voice from Lee’s video. My cheeks burned even brighter realizing this was the owner of that cock I’d watched fucking Lee so hard in her school’s bathroom.

While their classmates watched.

“Master,” Lee said, her voice sounding sweet and submissive.

“You’ve been naughty,” he said, holding up the rake. “What did I tell you to do?”

“Rake the front yards, Master, while wearing a butt plug,” she said, her head bowed. “But I had—”

“Did I tell you you could fuck off and do whatever you want?” he demanded, his voice strong, touched by anger, his eyes intense.

I wanted to grovel at his feet and ask his forgiveness.

“I was seducing twin Japanese girls for you, Master,” Lee said, pointing at us. “Look, look. They’re virgins.”

Clint’s eyes flicked over us. “And? You had a chore to complete. You didn’t.”

“I’m so sorry, Master,” Lee said, falling to her knees before him. Her skirt rode up, exposing her naked rump.

I trembled and grabbed Kimiko’s hand as Clint kept staring at us. My sister squeezed back, trembling beside me. All that confidence and dominance Lee showed her seemed to have evaporated from her. Beneath Clint’s gaze, my twin and I felt ... equal.

“Strip, slut,” Clint growled, not even looking at his younger sister as he kept staring at me and my twin.

I don’t know why it shocked me that Lee immediately hopped to her feet and ripped off her blouse right there in the front yard where anyone could see her. Her round breasts bounced free, her nipples so hard and pink. Then she wiggled out of her skirt, pointing her naked rump and pussy right at the street as she slid the skirt down her waist.

“They are all crazy, onee-sama,” I whispered. “Let’s go. Minako will ... Minako will lick your pussy. If you want.” The words made my cheeks burn and my pussy clench. I ... meant them. I ... I liked licking her pussy.

“Hush,” she admonished. “Lee-chan invited us over to her house. We’re not going to be rude.”

“Sorry, onee-sama.”

Clint grinned at us as his little sister—his pregnant little sister—held her clothes before him, her cheeks red, pussy juices running down her thighs. She was so turned on being naked in front of the street. He pinched her nipple, twisting it, making her whimper.

“I’m Clint,” he said. “Lee decided to be a disobedient slut to meet you.”

“Sorry,” my sister said, bowing.

I bowed with her.

“I’m Kimiko and this is my twin sister, Minako.”

“Good day to you ... Clint-san,” I said, my cheeks on fire as his eyes raked across my body.

“Well, you should witness her punishment since she decided seducing you two was more important than obeying my orders.” He pinched Lee’s nipple.

She gasped in pain, quivering, a look of ecstasy flashing across her features. It hurt her and yet ... She looked like she loved it. My own nipples throbbed. Strange flutters rippled out of my pussy.

“Come along,” Clint ordered. It came so natural from his lips, so full of confidence. He didn’t have any doubts that we’d disobey him. He just assumed we would follow his command, that it was the only way for the world to make any sense that we would submit to his will. He was so strong, so hunky; if we had a big brother like him...

Clint strolled to the front door of the reddish-brown house, leading his sister by the nipple, stretching out her nipple. She hurried after him, her butt plug flashing between her naked butt-cheeks. I felt like a leash bound me to Clint, pulling my twin and me after him across the leaf-strewn lawn.

Dried leaves crunched beneath our shoes as we approached the front door. I swallowed, wondering what would happen inside? Would we really lose our virginities today? Kimiko wanted this, but did I? I always thought I’d lose my virginity to a cute, older boy who’d love me and take care of me, so strong and gentle and protective...

“Minako is scared,” I whispered.

“So am I, onee-chan.” My twin sister squeezed my hand. “But I’m also so excited. Is your slutty cunt wet, onee-chan.”

I swallowed. “Yes, onee-sama.”

“Good. Mine, too. I’m scared, but ... I want this. I want you to share this with me. I’ve wanted this so badly.”

Clint led us into the house. The faint smell of lemon polish filled the air, the house clean, the hardwood floors polished. He led us towards stairs that led down into a basement, the walls plain cinder blocks, not painted. I shivered as he led us down into the cooler space, my skin pimpling with goose bumps. My small breasts, not constrained by a bra, jiggled, rubbing my hard nipples against my blouse. Tingles shot down to my snatch.

What would happen down here?

The stairs ended at a strange room, the floor covered in a thick carpet that felt soft beneath my bare feet. Strange implements abounded, chairs and stocks and other structures that held chains and manacles. Other restrains hung from the ceiling from heavy duty iron rings sunk into the joists of the floor above. Shelves covered in all manner of floggers and paddles and flails and whips covered one wall, opposite it were shelves with dildos and other toys that had such strange shapes, bumpy or bulging or round in spots.

“This is our family’s play room,” Clint said. “I just finished it. Been working on it all year between school, work, and keeping my women satiated.” He twisted Lee’s nipple, making her whimper. “Lee loves this room.”

“I do,” Lee groaned as he led her to an X-shaped structure with manacles hanging from all four ends.

“This is called a St. Andrew’s Cross,” Clint said as he pushed Lee against it. She parted her legs and raised her arms spread-eagle, her wrists and ankles within binding grasp of the cross’s restraints. “A naked sister looks so beautiful bound to it.”

I just trembled watching as he grabbed the black, leather cuffs and bound her wrist, pulling them tight. Lee trembled, looking so small and vulnerable beneath the powerful man. He was young, only a few years older than us, but he felt so mature. So strong.

A big brother.

He bent down, his hands roaming across her body. He paused to kiss the soft swell of her belly, a fatherly gesture. A wave of heat washed out of me. He’d bred his little sister. His cock had fucked her, filled her with his incestuous seed, and planted a baby in her belly.

I squeezed my twin’s hands. “Onee-sama...”

“I know,” she whispered. “We are going to be bred by a big brother.”

I glanced at my sister as Clint finished binding Lee. I felt like I never knew Kimiko. I thought we were so close, but we’d never once talked about our masturbatory fantasies. Though we shared a room, a futon, all our lives, we’d never pleasured ourselves before the other. Did she think about having a big brother, too?

But she also thought about me licking her pussy? I never thought that? What other differences did we have?

Clint stood up and marched to the shelf. He grabbed a thick, pink dildo that appeared to be made of a shiny metal. He marched back to his sister and jammed it into her pregnant cunt. She moaned, the chains clinking. Clint twisted the base and it hummed to life.

A vibrator.

It churned away in Lee’s cunt, only the black base sticking out of her cunt. Her juices flowed down her as my pussy clenched. What must that feel like to have that inside of me, humming away. Lee quivered and moaned, her face twisting in pleasure.

“No cumming, slut,” Clint growled. “A filthy, disobedient brat doesn’t deserve any orgasms, does she?”

“No, Master,” she groaned, her body trembling. She bit her lip, her breasts jiggling as she trembled. “I was a disobedient brat. But I did it for your pleasure, Master.”

“I know,” he said, squeezing her breast.

“Minako thinks that’s so cruel, onee-sama” I whispered. “Lee brought us here to please him, and he’s punishing her.”

“She deserves it if she disobeyed her big brother, onee-chan,” my sister hissed back. “Be quiet. And stop speaking Japanese. You are being rude to our host. Apologize to him, onee-chan.”

My cheeks burned. I looked at Clint and then bowed. “Minako is very sorry for speaking in Japanese around you, Clint-san.”

“Minako, huh?” Clint asked, grinning at me. He advanced on us, a hungry beast staring at a pair of trembling gazelles.

“I am Kimiko,” my twin said bowing with me. “I’m ashamed that my sister was so rude to you.”

Clint’s eyes flicked back and forth. “So, you’re virgin twins?”

“We are,” Kimiko said. “We were not fortunate to have a big brother like Lee had you.”

Clint let out a growling sound. Then I noticed his jeans. He had a large bulge. My heart fluttered. That cock I saw fucking Lee on her video was in there. That big, thick, fleshy shaft that wanted to ... wanted to fuck us.

“Strip,” he said, words blunt and strong. The authority brimmed in him, in the way he stood watching us, his eyes possessive, dominating.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.