My Nephew Finds Out I Am a Tart! - Cover

My Nephew Finds Out I Am a Tart!

Copyright© 2018 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fantasy written for me by David of me being a slut wife and my nephew finding out.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The following day I was on fire, my husband had fucked me half a dozen times as he made me tell him all the sordid details.

He hadn’t let me clean up, the dirty bastard had just fucked me as I was, covered in spunk.

Bill had told me to wear something sexy as he mentioned photos would be taken, the thought of being photographed or filmed as I was fucking really excited me.

I put on a tight black skirt that my husband had bought me years before.

I’d hardly ever wore it as it was slit up to the hip on both sides, this was complemented with a white, super tight sleeveless top.

I also put on a matching set of black sheer underwear, although they covered me, nothing was left to the imagination, and once I got excited then my nipples would poke right through.

I put on a red suspender belt and a pair of black stockings with red tops. I topped all this off with a pair of 4 inch red heels.

My husband was still at work when the door bell rang at five o’clock, I almost leapt at it with eagerness as I went to open it.

David was at the door and did a quiet whistle as he saw me, “Wow, you look gorgeous Anna,” David said.

I shut the door and we walked to Bill’s car, David opened the rear door and I got in, David got along side me.

On the front seat was a fucking big Labrador dog.

Bill looked over his shoulder and said he was sorry, but the dog only stayed quiet if it was on the front seat.

He also said I looked hot, before I could say anything, Bill put the internal light on and David said, “She looks as hot as hell.”

As my skirt was split up to the waist then my stocking clad thigh was on show.

David had his hand on my thigh and moved it straight into my fanny, “She’s fucking soaking already Dad” David said.

I turned to look at David and we kissed, kissed, well we almost swallowed each other as we exchanged tongues.

David was pushing his fingers in my twat through my knickers.

I was rubbing his prick, which was already hard through his trousers.

“Fucking hell Anna, you look as hot as fuck, you’ll go down a treat tonight,” Bill said.

I lifted my left leg and put my foot at the top of the passenger seat, my other leg I lifted and put on the seat behind Bill’s head.

My legs were splayed and I pulled my skirt up so Bill could watch had David fingered me through my knickers as I continued to snog him.

I got David’s prick out of his trousers, he wasn’t has big has his dad, but had a good 8 inches on him.

David grabbed my hips and lifted me has he moved across and lowered me onto his prick.

I yanked my knickers to one side and his prick went all the way in.

“She’s as wet as fuck Dad” I heard David say as he started to fuck me.

Although the car engine was running, we were still parked outside my house.

Bill was watching has I bucked under the knobbing I was getting,”Like it Bill, your son warming me up for you? I want loads of fucking cock tonight and you better fuck me rigid, am dying for your cock” I cried.

Bill smiled as a car drew up alongside, “ Oh it’s your husband” Bill said as he opened both the front and rear windows.

“Hi mate, we’ve just picked her up and she’s fucking David in the back, have a look” Bill said.

I saw the car move forward and my husband was looking through the open rear window as I bounced on David’s prick with my legs in the air.

“Sorry Darling, I can’t help it, they treat me like a slut and I love it, they’re going to film me tonight and I’m so excited, my cunt is already squelching, oh fuck, his balls are banging my clit” I shouted as David’s prick pounded my snatch.

“Look at his fat fucking prick ramming your slut wife’s cunt, god I can’t get enough of it,” I shouted as my husband watched me fucking in the back seat of a car outside our house!

Bill said bye and shut the windows as we drove off.

The interior light was still on in the car and Bill adjusted the mirror so he could watch.

“Can you see Bill?” I asked. “Can you see your half sister being shafted by her nephew? I want both your knobs up me, Father and Son up my filthy holes together,” I gasped as I came for the first time.

“Don’t worry, by the time we’ve finished with you tonight you’ll know the meaning of being a dirty married cunt,” Bill replied.

David kept on fucking me as Bill drove, the car stunk of sex, my fanny was farting and squelching and cum was running up the crack of my arse.

Bill was making comments all the time, urging David to fuck me harder and calling me the filthiest names under the sun, all of which was turning me even further on.

Even the dog was trying to get into the back seat, it was slavering at the mouth as it could smell my cunt.

After about 30 minutes of driving, during which time I had cum off at least 4 times, Bill pulled into a pub car park.

As he stopped David pushed me off of him and zipped up his fly.

“Think you’d better make yourself look presentable Anna, and don’t worry, you’ll get a lot more cock in a bit,” Bill grunted as he got out of the car.

My twat and thighs were fucking soaking as I pulled my knickers back.

I was also a bit wobbly when I got out of the car.

No wonder, I’d had my legs in the air for the past 30 minutes whilst David gave me a right pounding.

The pub was one I wasn’t familiar with and appeared quite small from the outside.

As we walked in we entered a fairly small bar area, there were a couple of 30 ish blokes standing at the bar and a black woman late 30’s behind the bar.

Bill asked “Where’s Ken?” to the woman.

“In the back room setting up,” the woman said and laughed. “ Is this tonight’s?”.

Bill laughed and we walked through the bar and down a short corridor and into a back room.

We walked in the back room and there was a 50 ish bloke putting up some camera lights.

“Ayup Ken” Bill called, the bloke looked at me, his eyes bore right through me, “She looks the business Bill!” he said.

“She’s got a name!” I interrupted.

“Sorry Anna,” Bill replied.

“Ken this is Anna, and she’s tonight’s model!”

There was a small bar and the black woman asked who wants drinks.

Bill, David and Ken all asked for a pint and I asked for a white wine.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and the black woman walked in with a tray of drinks.

She was dressed in a tight skirt and blouse with some serious heels on. She also had a figure to die for, big tits and long legs with a tight arse.

She came straight over to me and introduced herself as Val as I took my drink. Ken was next to me and took his drink.

“Nice to meet you Anna, have heard a lot about you from Bill,” Ken said.

“Really” I replied.

“I understand that you like big cocks and being a slut,” Ken chuckled as his free hand went onto to my thigh through the slit in my skirt.

Ken was standing at a 90 degree angle to me has his hand moved up my thigh towards my fanny.

As his fingers touched my knickers he said

“Fucking hell love, your’e soaking”.

Automatically, I parted my legs a little and I felt two fingers slide in.

Ken was kissing my neck just behind my ear and was whispering how much he wanted to fuck me.

His hot breath on my neck coupled with flicks of his tongue were sending shivers through me.

I took his drink off him and placed it with mine on a table to one side and then moved back closer to him.

Instinctively I reached down to the front of his trousers, his poker stiff prick was straining his trousers as I grabbed the end.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.