My Nephew Finds Out I Am a Tart!
Chapter 1: The Nephew Tells the Tale...

Copyright© 2018 by AnnaTartyWife

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Nephew Tells the Tale... - Fantasy written for me by David of me being a slut wife and my nephew finding out.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

I work in a small motor parts store, well in this part of the U.K. there is bugger all employment, even with a college degree!

It’s a small business chiefly selling to the trade with a lot of regular customers, so there are quite a few I know really well.

I’m in a long term, long distance relationship, so I have a lot of time on my hands during the week, so manage to get out and about a fair bit.

As you can imagine, political correctness has not yet reached most of the motor trade, and there’s a lot of banter about women, tits, sex etc.

In particular there a couple of oldish black guys who come in on a regular basis, they’re brothers about 50 year old and run a small garage in the wrong part of the town.

They’re quite funny guys and are always talking about the last slag that they’d shagged, being very descriptive.

Over the years I’ve got to know Ray and Sam well and a more than one occasion they have invited me to join them on their womanising, but I’ve always refused.

Well, they came in one Tuesday and started to tell me about the latest slut they’d found.

They were really made up, turned out that they had got some married tart in her late thirties who worked in some office who was as filthy as fuck they said.

They were saying that they meet her on Wednesday afternoons. Wednesday is half day closing and most of the town closes in the afternoon, and they spend a couple of hours fucking her silly.

What made them laugh was that it was nearly always outside, well it was summer at least.

It had started when her car broke in a lay-by and they were called out to give assistance.

They lay-by was about 5 miles out of town by a small wood on the Edinburgh road.

They arrived and within about 5 minutes had sorted the car out, it was s loose cable, whilst the woman remained in the car.

When they walked from the front of the car, they’d been under the bonnet, to the driver’s side door which was open, the woman was sitting in the driver’s seat.

She had one leg inside the car and one outside, her skirt had ridden well up revealing a pair of nice stocking clad legs with plenty of flesh above.

According to Ray, her knickers were that tight you could see the outline of her meaty crack.

Ray said that they both just stopped and stared at her.

She wasn’t put off Sam chipped in, instead the woman said she needed a piss and got out of the car showing even more leg.

She walked into the wood looking over her shoulder as she did.

We both followed her said Ray, after about 10 meters she stopped and turned. She lifted her skirt up, moved her legs apart and pulled her black knickers to one side, she then pissed a golden fountain in front of the two of us.

She then said to them, “I’ve got no money, but if you’ve got big pricks, you can fuck me till you’ve got your money’s worth”.

“Holy fuck!” she said when she saw our pricks.

As she finished pissing she dropped to her knees and said “Fuck my mouth, shove both your black pricks in my married gob”.

We walked over to her and Ray got in her mouth, the slut was rubbing my prick on her face as she sucked on Ray’s prick.

We both fucked her, we even got up her arse and cunt together, she was fucking egging us on to fuck her harder, talking filth all the time.

I came up her twat as Sam shot his load on her face and hair.

After we finished the slut didn’t even clean herself, she said she’d follow us back to our garage so we could finish her off.

We got back to our garage and she pulled up behind us, we opened the doors and she got out of the car, she still had fucking cum on her face and hair.

We walked into the garage and she stood on one side of a four post lift and grabbed the control and pushed the button till her waist was about head height when she stopped the lift.

As she stopped the lift she lifted her skirt again, the knickers had gone and spunk was on her fanny lips.

“Finger me off, shove your fingers up my arse and twat and make me squirt all over you black fuckers,” she squealed.

I stood behind her and got two fingers up her arse, as I fingered her Sam got four up her fanny.

We fucking rammed em up her and in no time the slut squirted, she covered Sam in cunt spray.

We both fucked her again before she left, spunk was running down her legs when she left, what a fucking slut.

I must admit, the way they told the story really got my interest and a hard on.

A late 39 year old married slut who was up for anything was very interesting.

So when they said that they were going to meet her again the next day, Wednesday afternoon in the top floor of the multi-storey car park and I was welcome to join in, I said yes.

The next afternoon I finished work at 2pm and drive immediately to the multistore car park, I parked one level below the top floor.

I walked up the ramp way as opposed to the stairs and as I got head height with the top floor I saw two cars parked side by side. Sam and Ray were talking to a very smart woman in a pale blue skirt and black top.

Ray was putting a blanket on the floor as Sam was lifting the woman’s skirt, revealing lovely legs with grey stockings and blue suspender belt.

Sam turned to one side and got his massive 11 inch prick out, the woman who had her back to me turned to one side and squatted in order to suck on his knob.

Fucking hell, I nearly feinted, the woman was my Aunt Anna!!!

Anna was my dad’s younger sister, about 39 years old. She was attractive and I always thought a bit of a tease, she always wore tight skirts that showed her stocking and knicker lines.

On a couple of occasions at family do’s am sure she’d bent over proactively on a number of occasions to show off her arse and tits.

She worked in a bank and always gave the impression that she was better than me and my dad as we were normal working guys.

We here she was in a multi-story car park with one hand wrapped a massive black cock as she licked the end of it.

I was at ground level very close, but unless they looked to the side and down, they couldn’t see me.

I could hear everything, “I have been dying to see you two again, I want you to use me, fill my fucking holes,” I heard Anna say.

Ray had got his trousers open and his fat black truncheon of a knob was sticking out. He wasn’t quite as big as Sam, but his cock was fat with a massive purple cockhead.

Anna got her hand around his knob and rubbed the end over her face as she sucked Sam’s dong.

I got my phone out and put the video on, I wasn’t going to miss this and am sure my dad would want to see his stuck up sister being a slut.

Sam pulled his knob from her mouth, “Tell us what you want, how much of a dirty whore are you?” he asked.

“I’m a filthy slag who loves cock, I want your massive black knobs up my holes, my dirty married cunt wants gaping, I’ll do anything you want as long as you spunk up me and over me, cake me with your filthy black spunk.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, my prick was poking out of the top of my jeans I was that fucking hard!

Ray shoved his knob in Anna’s mouth as Sam started slapping her face with his prick.

“You dirty fucker, you need punishing,” Sam said as he continued to dick slap her.

Anna started to alternate between each prick, she was literally kissing their bell ends, licking their shafts and balls, slobbering all over them whilst they called her filthy names.

She was loving it and was trying to deep throat both of them, when Sam reached down, grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

As she stood up Sam pulled her skirt up round her waist and pulled her pale blue knickers to one side.

God, I could see her fucking gash, it was gorgeous!

She had a lovely long pink crack with a right pair of cunt flaps, her cunt was bald with a bushy landing patch above.

I got my prick out which was steaming!

She moved her feet apart and said in a loud voice, “Finger me, finger me off, I want your thick black fingers up to your knuckle in me, rub my sopping snatch till I fucking squirt.”

I had the perfect view as Sam rammed three fingers up her fanny, she was wet as fuck as I could hear her twat squelching.

Ray had got her blouse open and her tits out, her nipples were like bullets as he sucked on them.

Anna’s face was glistening with pre cum as she kissed Sam.

I was getting all this on film, not to steady though as I was wanking my poker stiff prick with one hand at the time.

She was wanking both cocks as she screamed that she was coming.

Sam pulled his fingers out of her gaping hole as she sprayed a fountain of cum.

I had the perfect view of her open gash squirting, what a fucking sight, her legs were trembling with the force of the orgasm she was having.

“I need fucking,” Anna cried.

Ray got in his back on the blanket, his fat 8inch black dong was sticking up in the air with pre-cum leaking from his bell end.

Anna stood astride Ray and squatted down.

She had her back to me so I saw her cunt lips part as Ray’s knob went between her flaps.

He was in as far as the rim on his helmet, I almost came at the sight of her stretched twat.

Her twat farted as she slid down on the rest of his prick, she was riding him and white cunt slime was visible as she went up, her cunt was stretched and it looked like a fucking horses collar.

She was squatting as she fucked him.

What a fucking sight, watching her fuck Ray’s prick.

Sam then got behind her, he held her hips and shoved his prick up her arse.

She was still riding up and down on Ray’s knob as Sam pounded her arse, fuck, she was being dp’d in mid-air!

She was squealing, “I love it, I fuckin love it, I’m yours, fuck the shit out of your married slut.”

Anna certainly had a gob on her and judging by the way they were fucking her, Ray and Sam seemed to like it.

Not to mention myself, I couldn’t remember when I’d been that bloody hard.

They fucked her rigid, her cum was running down the insides of her thighs.

Eventually she dropped onto her knees, god she was fit, she’d had two cocks up her in mid-air for at least 15 minutes!!

As she dropped to her knees, Sam’s prick plopped out of her arse, her arse was fucking gaping, I could have chucked a tennis ball in it, it was that wide.

Sam moved forward, Anna squealed his he rammed his eleven inch in her cunt alongside Ray’s prick.

Anna was moaning incomprehensively as the pounded her snatch.

What a trooper, she’d got two massive fat pricks in her minge and was being fucked like a train as she shouted for them to fuck her harder.

What a bloody slut, fucked by two old black men in broad daylight in a fucking car park.

After five minutes of this pounding, Sam pulled out and walked round to the front of Anna.

Ray was still fucking her silly and she had both hands on the floor to steady her.

Sam got on his hands and knees in front of Anna, but facing away.

His legs were apart so his balls were dangling in front of her face, “Pull my knob back and suck my balls,” Sam said.

From my position, I couldn’t see clearly what she was doing.

Fuck it I thought, I’ve filmed everything, it’s time the slut knew the shit she was in.

I walked up the ramp and onto the top floor.

I approached the two cars, Anna was on her hands and knees on top of Ray as he fucked her, her face looked to be in Sam’s arse.

Sam saw me and said “Hi David”

My prick was sticking out my jeans like an iron bar as I moved to be level with Anna’s face.

She had one hand on the floor, the other was wrapped round Sam’s monster which she had pulled back between his legs and was wanking, her mouth was all over Sam’s balls.

She was all over them, Christ she was trying to get both in her mouth.

“It took you long enough,” Anna said. “ I knew you were there watching me, now make sure you get this on film.”

She let go of Sam’s prick and put her hand on his arse cheek.

She pushed it apart and looking at me, moved her head forward and started licking his arse.

“Your filthy Aunt is going to stick her tongue up this black man’s arse just for you!”Anna said.

“Go on, stick your tongue up my arse!” Sam shouted.

When the tip of her tongue went in Sam’s arsehole I knew I wasn’t going to last long.

Anna was looking at me and the camera as she shoved her tongue right up his arsehole, her mouth was open and she was French kissing Sam’s arse.

My hand was a fucking blur going up and down my prick.

“Cum on me David, shoot your spunk over my face as I lick Sam’s arse.”

Fuckin hell, spunk shot out of my knob like a fucking rocket.

It was splashing all over Anna’s face and hair and going over Sam’s arse, still looking at the camera, Anna licked all my cum off of Sam’s arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.