The Quick Clone Saga: Danny and His 3rd
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To create your quick clone mix 35 liters of water, 20 kg of carbon, 4L of ammonia, 1.5 kg lime, 800g Phosphorous, 250g Salt, 100g Saltpeter, 80g Sulfur, 7.5g Fluorine, 5g Iron, 3g Silicon, 1 bottle of Chemical X and 1 cup of subject's bodily fluid for DNA. This is Danny's 3rd quick clone this month. He really likes to fuck them up.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification  

The clone of Danny woke up from the sharp slaps to his face. His body was on fire as the homemade sling he now lay in was cutting into him. It was crudely made on purpose, out of leather, glass and barbed wire. And it dug and cut into his skin even where the bull whip had already cut him. And still both the clone and his original were sporting hard dripping 8inch cocks.

Now that his clone was awake Danny moved to stand just by his ass, looking across his taught belly with his ripped abs, his rock hard pecks and his tiny little nips and his abused cute face. Filled with lust for himself, Danny grabbed hold of his iron hard cock aimed it at his clone and let fly a massive stream of hot golden acidic piss coating his image.

Clone D tried to catch as much of Danny’s piss with his mouth that he could but Danny saw his clone’s enjoyment and aimed most of it at his nipples and cock head. The hot piss warmed the clone in the early morning air until it started running down his sides and pooling on the leather swing. As the salty piss pooled and hit the clones many cuts he howled in pain that was unexpected. The piss burned his wounds. Danny then finished by pissing in his clones eyes, washing away his tears, burning them too.

Clone D was now afraid of what Danny had planned for him. He could remember some of what he had done to other kinds when he was part of Danny. And he shuddered and welcomed the coming pain.

“Please master Danny. Rape me. Abuse me. I am nothing more than your faggot clone. Not worthy of your generous gifts. Please master please.”

Danny laughed with pleasure. All clones reached this point. Was he so fucked up that his clones broke so easily? This one was the fastest yet. He grabbed the huge anal plug and ripped it out of his clone cunt. The fake boy screaming his head off. Without pause Danny shoved it back in. That made Clone D choke on his own scream and the forest went silent. With rapid strokes in and out Danny popped the plug wreaking his clone’s anal hole. This went on for an age, with even Danny’s arm growing tired. Clone D was sobbing as his cunt was utterly destroyed. Finally Danny pulled it completely out and watched with an experienced eye as Clone D’s cunt bloomed from a cunt into a deep red anal rose which extended into a long juicy prolapse.

As his cunt exited his body Clone D howled in pleasure and ejaculated, shooting clone cum all over his face, chest and belly. Danny sneered and scooped up the cum, rubbing into the exposed prolapse. Having his cherry insides manhandled extended the clone’s orgasm, creating more cum for lube. Now fully lubed Danny picked up the tube of fuck meat and began inserting his own cock into fuck flesh. Clone D moaned as Danny used his prolapsed cunt as a cum sock. He was nothing more than a tissue, something to catch waste and be discarded. It made him so fucking hot.

Now lubed with cum inside and out, Danny pushed his clone’s prolapse back inside. He had to force it, but that was ok as he follow it in with both his fists. Clone D’s eyes rolled back and his tongue fell out of his mouth as Danny worked his fists deeper into his clone until both arms were in up to his elbows. Pulling his fists free Danny ripped the prolapse back out. It now dangled long from Clone D’s back side. He went and got his small weight chains which he wrapped around the swollen swinging fuck meat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.